Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701485 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Pad

Rockford, IL

#543604 Jun 12, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoted me incorrectly.
And that says it all, nothing further needs to be said. All of your heretical garbage regarding the Incarnation stems from your desire to diminish and demean the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God.
If you think for one minute that what you're doing pleases her Son, you're sadly mistaken.
I feel sorry for you.
The egg of the Blessed Virgin Mary was fertilized. Jesus Christ received His humanity from His Blessed Virgin Mother. Sorry, presto, but that's a basic tenet of the Christian faith. All your insults aren't going to make it go away.
:)
The one whom I will not name here,said "it was his theory". I read all the posts between AnthonyMN,Oxbow, you(Regina) and one whose name I will not name. He is very sensitive about that. He says I am stupid,working in a hospital and do not know about genetics and so on.

The Sacred text reads that she was overshadowed,and conceived in her womb.

I would like such an explanation as to what the EMBRYO consists of please. Of course not from you Regina. He states an embryo was placed in the womb of Mary,and conception is some word for lack of a better word I suppose.But the real question here is what is the embryo,is it "created" by God our Father,outside of the womb of course,a sperm and an egg were not used,just an embryo was "made"? That EMBRYO is the mystery here,and as part of a theory of personal conception,the HUMANITY of our Lord is really in question as well.

I realize that Adam was formed out of the dust of the earth and grant you God created him totally human,and creation is explained somewhat in Genesis.But now we are talking about the INCARNATION of Jesus who IS God the Son.Was He created as an embryo outside of Mary's womb and than placed in her womb to be nourished by her body,so that is the DNA,and inheritance of royal genes from David the KING?

I guess we are just suppose to take it all by faith,which we do.BUT and this is not my theory, the greater and most wondrous mystery of all: is that God chose Mary to be the total contributor of our Lord's humanity,in that Mary is totally human from her parents. It is important that we realize the Mystery of why God CHOOSES humanity for anything to fulfill His Perfect Plan in us.AND Mary is more than just a donor of her body,a surrogate.She is the only human being that could be PART of giving to the glorious Son of God His humanity.

The Incarnation is without a doubt the most important of issues here. God did not create a separate being and place (it) in the womb of Mary. For one that would totally support the Jehovah Witness doctrine of the CREATION of Jesus,and we know as believers that Jesus was not created,but BEGET by the Father,of His Essence. The Incarnation is through the conception in Mary's womb a beget as it were, begat for the past tense. Creating a separate Embryo of an already cloned being is not conception,sperm and an egg have to be fertilized inside of a womb,and artificial insemination is not the issue here, either.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543605 Jun 12, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this link and,several other posts about this..and its,disturbing.
I have to say , the nuns,who helped raise me were strict , but like other mothers,to us..(one exception , but no one liked her and she was,forced to leave, I found later) at some very bad times,in my life,we,had to stay at school..they were so good to us.when our parents, could not care for us ,....Godly women who gave their lives,to caring for children..
I also have read about some,orphans from a home run by the same order...lonely children, strict nuns, but nothing at all like the horrors,described in that link..and they were CARED FOR..
We all have scars,from childhood ...but this,horror described in the link is,beyond imagining.
You can't brush all of the nuns,and,priests,with the same brush, Michael.
If this is,true , they WILL be,punished,by God. And hopefully the world, but God's,judgement is,much more,severe ...
Being truthful about things in life that we all experience,realistic happenings always have to be considered. I was in a Catholic Orphanage at a young age,I do not remember the sisters there as being mean or abusive.The only thing they did,was when we would not go to sleep they would give us a whack with their ropes tied about the waste. I went to Catholic school until 4th grade,the sisters there were much the same ordinary women,Order of ST.Joseph.There was one bad apple,that stands out,she may unfortunately have been the negative representative of that situation by those who might have been abused,and remember it.

I can't imagine a whole group of sisters being part of an abusive system in a home where children are used as slaves,and whatever,and eventually they die and are thrown in the bottom of a well or septic tank. Is it an IRISH thing? Prots no doubt from the church of Ireland supposedly did the same,they must all drink too much beer,or they have a problem with children in general.So many books have been written as stories about children in the British Isles as being mistreated by wretched peoples.We have all seen the movies of abuse in the 16-1800s in Britain and Ireland with poor children.Poverty wreaks havoc in more ways than just putting 3 square meals on a table.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543606 Jun 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Billy Graham to Charles Templeton.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
I've discovered something in my ministry: when I take the Bible literally, when I proclaim it as God's Word, I have power. When I stand before the people and say,'God says,' or 'The Bible says,'the Holy Spirit uses me. There are results. People respond. Wiser men than you or I have been arguing questions like this for centuries. I don't have the time or the intellect to examine all sides of each theological dispute, so I've decided, once and for all, to stop questioning and to accept the Bible as God's Word."
What do you find so wrong with this statement?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543607 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE NEEDS TO SET ME STRAIGHT. I KNOW AND BELEIVE THAT WHAT I POST IS THE TRUTH.
God never had sex with mary and did not fertilize her egg, which would make Jesus half human.
common sense, a trait that you as an atheist lacks. along with some intelligence that you also need
I doubt very much that God overshadowing Mary,and placing an active sperm into her womb to attach itself to an egg,is SEX. No one even comes close to thinking that Mary had sex with the Father. You might get that from the Mormons Preston, but not from fellow Christians.I can't believe that you actually come to that conclusion about what God did to Mary.

What is sinful about The CREATOR placing an active spermatozoa in the womb of a virgin to germinate an egg? The mystery of the Incarnation is from that.NO God did not want angels coming to earth and having sex with women to bear superior beings.That is an evil intent which is interfering with God's plan for humanity.You have it all twisted somehow. The mechanics of conception or (conceived) requires a sperm and an egg,not some embryo already created outside of the womb. It is dynamic mechanics on the part of our LORD to do such to Mary,I fail to understand why your theory had to ever be one to begin with.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#543608 Jun 12, 2014
NOW THAT EVERY ONE HAS SPENT SEVERAL HOURS ON THE SUBJECT....IN ITSELF A MIRACLE.

.WHICH ..NO MAN CAN EXPLAIN....(If we could THE CONCEPTION OF JESUS CHRIST.... it would no longer be a miracle..)

Let us get back to the principles of salvation. T

THAT WHICH IS NEEDFUL FOR SALVATION...

Eph_2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

~~~

The principles of the doctrine of Christ,

The foundation of

repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and

of laying on of hands, and

of resurrection of the dead, and

of eternal judgment.

and those things that are sincere milk of the word

That the unregenerate and those that are babes in Christ

need to learn and understand...

Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#543609 Jun 12, 2014
who="Pad"]<quoted text>What do you find so wrong with this statement?

----------
Paul said, "I am not ashamed of the gospel (God's word) for IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION."
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543610 Jun 12, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The one whom I will not name here,said "it was his theory"..
this is JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE AS TO WHY I CANT STAND YOU.

you dont have the nerve to speak directly to me and explain with your great medical(something should have rubbed off on you while working in a hospital) knowledge. you wrote paragraphs and yet your whole post was full of nonsense.

ask any Doctor if an egg from a woman is used, if then the baby would have half of HER DNA, and see what he says.

he will tell you exactly what I say.

THEORY??? yep but based on medico evidence.

2.The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice.

I do believe that DNA is a form of Science based on ACCEPTED PRINCIPLES, and methods of analysis.

writing treatises such as you always do, doesnt make you smart, especially when you cant prove me WRONG! It makes you look stupid with your contrarian attitude.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543611 Jun 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Not one Protestant or Catholic on this forum can bring their selves to say a kind word to each other, as they use the words of scriptures that they brag will lead them to eternal bliss.
If you don't see something dreadfully wrong with that picture ... it's because you value your sermons far more than you value asking pertinent questions of why you behave as such idiots!!!
First of all you can't tell me that you read every post here for as long as you have been on this thread.I have seen many positive comments between posters on both sides.Than again this is not a feel good everybody agree with each other forum,there are some of those,you have to look for them.The Catholics have one.

You would be bored and probably would leave if we all cajoled each other on this thread.

I know that Michael insists that my post to you about God creating evil was elementary at best, but to be frank June,you stand on a strong premise that God created evil,even though you do not believe He exists at all,so how can anyone prove to you otherwise? Accusing someone of doing something,than saying in essence they do not exist,defeats the purpose of the accusation.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543612 Jun 12, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt very much that God overshadowing Mary,and placing an active sperm into her womb to attach itself to an egg,is SEX. No one even comes close to thinking that Mary had sex with the Father. You might get that from the Mormons Preston, but not from fellow Christians.I can't believe that you actually come to that conclusion about what God did to Mary.
What is sinful about The CREATOR placing an active spermatozoa in the womb of a virgin to germinate an egg? The mystery of the Incarnation is from that.NO God did not want angels coming to earth and having sex with women to bear superior beings.That is an evil intent which is interfering with God's plan for humanity.You have it all twisted somehow. The mechanics of conception or (conceived) requires a sperm and an egg,not some embryo already created outside of the womb. It is dynamic mechanics on the part of our LORD to do such to Mary,I fail to understand why your theory had to ever be one to begin with.
guess that even working in a hospital, you havent learned to read. here is my post that you have replied to.

[THAT WHAT I POST IS THE TRUTH.
God never had sex with mary and did not fertilize her egg}.

SO DONT COME ON HERE AND SAY THAT I CLAIM THAT GOD HAD SEX WITH MARY, I HAVE ALWAYS STOOD AGAINST THAT IDEA, STUPID.

the act and Experience that mary had, lasted very quickly. why don't you just shut up and ask for medical help as to how a baby is brought forth in this world.

If God fertilized her egg, he had to have used sperm, He doesn't have any. and then her ovary had to open up and drop an egg, it takes 3 to 5 days for this egg to drop so it could be fertilized.

id you find my words wrong, then copy them and take them to a OB/GYN DOCTOR ON YOUR STAFF.

Of course when you do, he/she will think that you are a complete fool for not knowing this.lol

the word [conceive] means a beginning, it doesn't mean that only natural reproduction occurs, again so you can understand it.

if an egg from mary is used, Jesus then inherits His DNA from mary, making Him half human.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543613 Jun 12, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="Pad"]<quoted text>What do you find so wrong with this statement?
----------
Paul said, "I am not ashamed of the gospel (God's word) for IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION."
AMEN KayMarie, how are you and your husband doing by the way? Both of you have had some physical issues,and we even wondered if that spelled dangerously serious,but you both keep coming on here and contributing? What gives?

Work,work,work,it seems that is all there is to keep everything going,but I do thank the Lord for it,and we must meet all of our responsibilities in this life.

Are you folks pretty much retired? I haven't seen posts by Seraphima,really miss Nick's input,he was unique,and he always was respectful and informative. He is with the Lord he loved! But younger at that,we never know when that end will come. I am 65,and see the corner,and know that the streets to finality will be with me soon enough. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to KNOW that HE is at the end of that journey.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543614 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>this is JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE AS TO WHY I CANT STAND YOU.
you dont have the nerve to speak directly to me and explain with your great medical(something should have rubbed off on you while working in a hospital) knowledge. you wrote paragraphs and yet your whole post was full of nonsense.
ask any Doctor if an egg from a woman is used, if then the baby would have half of HER DNA, and see what he says.
he will tell you exactly what I say.
THEORY??? yep but based on medico evidence.
2.The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice.
I do believe that DNA is a form of Science based on ACCEPTED PRINCIPLES, and methods of analysis.
writing treatises such as you always do, doesnt make you smart, especially when you cant prove me WRONG! It makes you look stupid with your contrarian attitude.
First of all what you think of me personally will not alter my life in any way shape or form.I can sense the hostility in you,and that is not being a brother in Christ,but than again you have your own philosophies about that don't you? I am not impressed by your attitude of self-righteousness.

I do believe you have much knowledge and no doubt it works for you.But when you on the basis of your own personal theory conclude that the simple dynamics of conception are not possible for the Prince of glory to be the INCARNATE Christ,than disagreeing with you is my right,and it is not based on self-righteous clinging to some theory or the generation of proclaimed religious rhetoric,but the FACT that God used the creative dynamics in pro-creation to beget His Son,Incarnate in the womb of the Virgin Mary,HIS M O T H E R! It is not a RC,or an Orthodox theory,but truth that has been with the Church ever since the Apostles were blessed to have written by inspiration of the Holy Spirit.LUKE,said it well in the first chapters of his gospel.

Whether your theory is based on MEDICAL facts or not, it does not have any bearing on the WILL of the Father to use the Method,bringing about the results He deemed possible: That Jesus is total GOD,and Total Man!

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#543615 Jun 12, 2014
Orphanage

http://www.spiritdaily.com/A68orphanages.htm

"The 2000 dead babies found in orphanage in Ireland were part of a vaccine trial hidden from authorities and without consent in the 1930's. Similar to the experimenting on monkeys and rabbits only in this case they used human babies.
This is just the tip of the iceberg many of the third world countries have been used as guinea pigs for experimental vaccines."

"The Archbishop of Tuam, Michael Neary, said that the diocese was not running the home. He told the order of nuns who did that it must co-operate with any inquiry into the discovery.

"Regardless of the time lapse involved, this is a matter of great public concern which ought to be acted upon urgently," Neary said.

Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin, told The Irish Examiner he would support exhumation of the children’s bodies if necessary for the investigation."

My thoughts.....
Don't ever participate in any clinical trails, as seen on TV. Don't be a guinea pig.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543616 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>guess that even working in a hospital, you havent learned to read. here is my post that you have replied to.
[THAT WHAT I POST IS THE TRUTH.
God never had sex with mary and did not fertilize her egg}.
SO DONT COME ON HERE AND SAY THAT I CLAIM THAT GOD HAD SEX WITH MARY, I HAVE ALWAYS STOOD AGAINST THAT IDEA, STUPID.
the act and Experience that mary had, lasted very quickly. why don't you just shut up and ask for medical help as to how a baby is brought forth in this world.
If God fertilized her egg, he had to have used sperm, He doesn't have any. and then her ovary had to open up and drop an egg, it takes 3 to 5 days for this egg to drop so it could be fertilized.
id you find my words wrong, then copy them and take them to a OB/GYN DOCTOR ON YOUR STAFF.
Of course when you do, he/she will think that you are a complete fool for not knowing this.lol
the word [conceive] means a beginning, it doesn't mean that only natural reproduction occurs, again so you can understand it.
if an egg from mary is used, Jesus then inherits His DNA from mary, making Him half human.
If an egg from Mary is used,than she is His m o t h e r isn't she? Did she adopt Him? Did Joseph and Mary have to go through adoption proceedings,and they did have them in that day,not like we have of course.

We know that Joseph is not His father,but the Scriptures clearly emphasize that Mary is His mother.How on earth could the Lord Jesus inherit the royal genes from David if he was not genetically formed from Mary's womb? Oh I suppose God just id it all for convenience sake. The Muslims believe Jesus just from Allah BE.

Not so,and this half human theory does not fit,because Jesus being God is total,from the Father, and since God is not h u m a n with the limits of flesh,Jesus is totally human because He was formed from that mystery in Mary's womb human flesh and blood with all of its limitations,thereby taking on humanity.It is not a matter of saying He is a half this or that,but that HE in the INCARNATION was totally Human! That is by faith we believe and embrace the Incarnation as part of our holy doctrine in Christ Jesus. Your half human theory is inept,because it does not apply to the Incarnation.
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543617 Jun 12, 2014
GIF< as long as I am being attacked, I refuse to remain silent. I have my opinions and NO ONE is going to shut me up.

this forum is FREE for all to use and comment on. if the subject is not one that you wish to read about, please feel free to leave at any time, if you so choose.

Not trying to run you off at all, but YOU don't have the right to tell anyone what they might post about.

my thoughts on the subject of mary bringing forth that Christ Child is certainly not taking away from that Experience, they only reinforce the Word which says that {a body has thou prepared for me}.

an egg has never been thought of as a body, AND NEVER WILL!!!!

#543618 Jun 12, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN KayMarie, how are you and your husband doing by the way? Both of you have had some physical issues,and we even wondered if that spelled dangerously serious,but you both keep coming on here and contributing? What gives?
Work,work,work,it seems that is all there is to keep everything going,but I do thank the Lord for it,and we must meet all of our responsibilities in this life.
Are you folks pretty much retired? I haven't seen posts by Seraphima,really miss Nick's input,he was unique,and he always was respectful and informative. He is with the Lord he loved! But younger at that,we never know when that end will come. I am 65,and see the corner,and know that the streets to finality will be with me soon enough. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to KNOW that HE is at the end of that journey.
~~~
Thank you for asking

Kay is 80,She has had both valves in her heart replaced with mechanical ones. she spends much time relaxing and resting.... I will be 80 come the 20th of this month....
We are both still active...I use my exercise bike...and lift a few weights....My health is excellent for my age..
But....With the condition our world is in...I am not sure that I want to push for a 100...

I am still lead pastor at the Church

We also miss Nick and look forward to meeting him in the not to far future.

Blessings to you and yours..
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543619 Jun 12, 2014
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>First of all what you think of me personally will not alter my life in any way shape or form.I can sense the hostility in you,and that is not being a brother in Christ,but than again you have your own philosophies about that don't you? I am not impressed by your attitude of self-righteousness.
!
Nor does what you think of me have any bearing on the Knowledge that God has given me.

yes, you are correct in the FACT that I have hostility towards you and I have no regrets concerning this feeling.

this is Biblical as anyone that knows the Bible would tell you, but unlike you, I am not going to pick up stones and throw at you, like you and the catholics do to me.

I have not lied about what I feel happened that Day, and I have tried my best to use the bible to reinforce the thoughts of mine.

that is sufficient for me especially since I have the BACKING OF GOD IN THIS.

it was He who told me to challenge the oxbore. I didnt do it on my own.

I don't speak in tongues like you, but my Experience in receiving the Holy Ghost trumps anything that you have ever experienced

#543620 Jun 12, 2014
Psa 133:1 A Song of degrees of David
. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Psa 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#543621 Jun 12, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Nor does what you think of me have any bearing on the Knowledge that God has given me.
yes, you are correct in the FACT that I have hostility towards you and I have no regrets concerning this feeling.
this is Biblical as anyone that knows the Bible would tell you, but unlike you, I am not going to pick up stones and throw at you, like you and the catholics do to me.
I have not lied about what I feel happened that Day, and I have tried my best to use the bible to reinforce the thoughts of mine.
that is sufficient for me especially since I have the BACKING OF GOD IN THIS.
it was He who told me to challenge the oxbore. I didnt do it on my own.
I don't speak in tongues like you, but my Experience in receiving the Holy Ghost trumps anything that you have ever experienced
You type things bringing in what you consider flaws in us atemcowboy,you do it all the time. I have never called you a heretic,or even a name as far as with great hostility.I do believe that what you believe as far as the Incarnation is not orthodox. The fact that you do not believe Mary is NOT the mother of Jesus in any way shape or form does not alter the fact that she IS. It is in the Father's great plan of redemption to make sure that JESUS in FACT became Man and dwelt amongst us. This embryo dispels God's love for humanity that HE SENT His only begotten Son. This Son is human most of all because of God choosing a human mother to be genetically His mother.

The redemption of our fallen humanity so rides on the fact that GOD humbled Himself through His Son to take on humanity in every way but SIN. The mystery of the Incarnation is not so much that JESUS was Human,and flesh and blood,YES that is the case,but that He is genetically connected to the whole of the human race through flesh and blood and the genes He inherited from M a r y. That does not make Him a sinner,but in fact completely forms that bond He has with us,because His roots are of Human origin,through Mary.

God's LOVE is so powerful because He gave human beings the greatest chance for redemption in and through His Son,who KNEW in every way what it is to be human,that includes knowing the bond of a mother's love.Would you deny yourself the bond of what you gained from your mother? Jesus was not denied that bond in human experience.
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#543622 Jun 12, 2014
who="Pad"]<quoted text>AMEN KayMarie, how are you and your husband doing by the way? Both of you have had some physical issues,and we even wondered if that spelled dangerously serious,but you both keep coming on here and contributing? What gives?

----------
GIF is doing fine, Pad. He will be 80 on the twentieth, and except for a hearing problem, he is pretty good. I had a third open-heart surgery in 2010, so I move slower, but he helps me get around. We still take care of a small church.

I miss Seraphima and Nick. She sent me some lovely flowers when I was in the hospital. They seem to understand the love of God more than most.

HE holds our days in His hands, so we can rest in that. It will be a great day...
atemcowboy

Van Wert, OH

#543623 Jun 12, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
Psa 133:1 A Song of degrees of David
. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psa 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
lol, not everyone that says Lord, Lord are the actual Children of God. and there will be no unity until the Lord Calls.

as a minister, you should know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Richard The Lion... 79,737
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,536
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 3 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 3 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 3 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752