Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 673303 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Australia

#538156 May 19, 2014
god promise is to Abraham
-as send in sea from one side to other world
Why Abraham need blessing?

you are prophet priestly royal belonging..
when that happen
where you find that

love me= Jesus is been on cross INRI
Anthony MN

United States

#538157 May 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....BINGO!!
Exactly. Excellent link.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#538158 May 19, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
[who="June VanDerMark"]<quoted text>
Did you know that the Christian religion teaches that Jesus is the spirit OF the God???
That is religion ... you IDIOT!
----------
Christianity does not teach that...
REALLY???

So are you claiming that your version of Christianity teaches that Jesus and the God's spirit are not connected to each other???

That IS indeed very odd!

If the spirit of Jesus and the god are not connected ... then there must be A disconnect.

I suggest that you are right.

The god of the Jews would not still be connected to the traitor Jesus, because Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe that a son of a god was necessary or even exists.

That was a Christian "metaphor" or parable or scripture or covenant created FIRST by Catholic theologians.
truth

Australia

#538159 May 19, 2014
you forget God words

-why you worried
-don't be afraid

Prince George, Canada

#538160 May 19, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dah, remind you of someone June, that sounds exactly like you.
REALLY??? Since when???

Fibber!!!

June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
You claim to know Jesus' message for all the world,
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#538161 May 19, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Duh! Do you honestly think that in all this time I haven't read that?
It doesn't say it. Neither does the other article that was linked and which goes into more detail. We know what we're talking about and we know what Rose is up to. She's being dishonest. It's not the first time.

Prince George, Canada

#538162 May 19, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never even heard,of New,Israel till I heard from you folks,.
Hahahahahahaha

Prince George, Canada

#538163 May 19, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
You are kind to no one -- not for long.
And merely intimating that I believe in the myth of hell suggests you either have no clue or are being deceptive.
Sometimes I think you simply are off your rocker.
Other times I lean toward you being devious.
But never decent, not for long.
You are what you decry and what you pretend I am.
June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
I'm kind to YOU, because I want you to believe that hell does not exist.
I want you to believe that you are whole just as you are ... not that the best part of you is in some far off spirit world, where a devil is trying to cause you to fail your exams.
I also was caught in religious mumbo-jumbo, so I am here only to help those escape that want to escape.
If you are intent on staying in religion and in turn bragging that you know the only universal truth, then you will perceive that I am not at all kind, even though my intentions ARE to only be kind.
truth

Australia

#538164 May 19, 2014
accusers is accusers
we know for ''prosecutions of Christians'' its not first time.. fraud

its written
what they doing to people who believe in Jesus Christ.

modern words =discrimination
great losers and poor accusers

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#538165 May 19, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't believe that the New Covenant fulfilled the Old? That's odd for someone who calls themselves a Christian. It certainly has nothing to do with opinion, although that's an easy out for you to take.
Do you have any idea of who and what the Israel of Scripture is? It doesn't sound like you do, Rose.
you are trying to mixup the Scriptures with your own knowledge which is sorely lacking.

the New Covenant has NOTHING to do with the Old.

the Old was the Law(Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.)

the New Covenant is Him placing the Law in our Heart by Being Born Again.

the Israel in the OT is the same as the Israel today. No difference, same bloodlines, in the Times of Jesus, the romans ruled, in the end times, the Gentiles will trod their Land until Jesus destroys them(them includes that harlot that sets on seven hills, Roma)

now Roma itself is not a religious organization, it is a city, but inside that city is a religious system, that God hates and He makes that very plain and he urges those who belong to him to flee it because of His wrath being pored on it.

Now that is Scripture and I know it very well, in fact much better than you

Location hidden

#538166 May 19, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....When you talk to Jesus does he call you Preston or attemcowboy?
.,..What does Jesus say to you about Anthony and ReginaM? Not very positive I am sure.
...Next time you talk to Jesus tell him Michael says HI!...
...Back in the old days of Jesus, lots of people claim they heard voices and had demons. Today we know better, its a form of mental illness.
He doesn't mention them at all, in fact, he doesn't even know them just as He doesn't know you.

Prince George, Canada

#538167 May 19, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the poster said, because "the Jews" killed Jesus.
ramen
Get THIS for stupidity.

The Christians are now supporting the Jews (rewarding them no less) by supporting them to build Israel bigger and better ... because the Jews kills Jesus!

Nuttier than fruitcakes.

For centuries, the Christians killed the Jews for supposedly killing Jesus.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

World History Timelines
Din Timelines

may 00 - Before embarking on the First Crusade Count Emich von Leiningen and his army swept through their own German homeland, murdering thousands of Jews, whom they had declared "murderers of Christ."
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#538168 May 19, 2014
Truth wrote:
What kind of knowledge did Israel lack?
“Because you have forgotten the law of God, I will also forget your children”
What the Nation of Israel lacked was a correct knowledge of God.....as revealed in the Law of Moses, the Psalms, and the prophets.
Hello Hank!

I'm glad you brought up the Nation of Israel and a correct knowledge of God. How in the world can a State have "knowledge"? It can't. It seems you have a proper understanding of who Israel is. God did not/does not love a "State". Jesus did not weep over a city.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#538169 May 19, 2014
Physical Israel.......

Spiritual Israel.......

The changing of physical Israel to a spiritual Israel does not imply that the laws given to physical Israel were transferred to spiritual Israel.
truth

Australia

#538170 May 19, 2014
its written
many will be choose
so small number elected

Prince George, Canada

#538171 May 19, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven.....
Would that be the same father -god that moved from Olam Haba when he broke his covenant with the Jews to move over to Catholic heaven, where he learned to then LOVE only the Catholics.

He's quite the philanderer. If he thereafter became a Protestant, you should never trust his MOTIVES.

Bunkology!

Location hidden

#538172 May 19, 2014
Matthew 7:21-23

King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

not one verse in the Bible tells me that I shall enter into Heaven by eating a piece of grain and drinking some fruit of the vine, and here Jesus tells us what it takes to enter Heaven, completely different than what catholicism teaches
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#538173 May 19, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are trying to mixup the Scriptures with your own knowledge which is sorely lacking.
the New Covenant has NOTHING to do with the Old.
the Old was the Law(Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.)
the New Covenant is Him placing the Law in our Heart by Being Born Again.
the Israel in the OT is the same as the Israel today. No difference, same bloodlines, in the Times of Jesus, the romans ruled, in the end times, the Gentiles will trod their Land until Jesus destroys them(them includes that harlot that sets on seven hills, Roma)
now Roma itself is not a religious organization, it is a city, but inside that city is a religious system, that God hates and He makes that very plain and he urges those who belong to him to flee it because of His wrath being pored on it.
Now that is Scripture and I know it very well, in fact much better than you
God’s promises to Abraham and his descendents were fulfilled through
Christ and His Church. One Orthodox scholar has written:“In Christ, then, the
covenant with Israel was fulfilled, transformed, and transcended. After the
coming of the Messiah—the Incarnation of God the Son—only those who are
‘built into Christ’ are counted among the people of God. In Christ, the old
Israel is superseded by the Christian Church, the new Israel, the body of
Christ; the old covenant is completed in the new covenant in and through Jesus
Christ”(George Cronk, The Message of the Bible; St. Vladimir Seminary
Press; 1982, p. 80).
truth

Australia

#538174 May 19, 2014
so simple
scripture wrote
tribe against tribe
nation against nation
Why you try say differently.

holy scripture say
you need give forgiveness

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#538175 May 19, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't believe that the New Covenant fulfilled the Old? That's odd for someone who calls themselves a Christian. It certainly has nothing to do with opinion, although that's an easy out for you to take.
Do you have any idea of who and what the Israel of Scripture is? It doesn't sound like you do, Rose.
I Do believe Christ fulfilled the prophesies OF MESSIAH....but not all prophesy New and old has been finished until HIS RETURN triumphant

...and there IS a new covenant WITH His bride, the believers known as the church , not RCC, the church..

However, that never negates God's covenant with the Apple of His eye Israel ...the children of Abraham, in which family we are grafted as ADOPTED by faith in the ONE GOD..
It's HIS business how this is fulfilled ...

Thankfully the Jews killed Jesus nonsense is no longer taught by any true religion..though some foolish f folks think they should be punished forever.

This country, her greatness is forgiven to spread HIS WORD and longevity Israel, as God knows all and knew we would play a part.
But should we turn our backs we will fall as others have under the PROMISE GOD MADE TO ABRAHAM..I'm convinced by history and faith , this is why God allowed for the Reformation..
Though Luther was wrong in his,feelings on the Jews as we're most back then..

But we shall see how God works things out ....I just see that NOW in my lifetime prophesy regarding the return , the blooming deserts, etc has been fulfilled ....must it be again I n the future, I don't think so ..I believe only Christ's return can usher true Peace to Israel and the world. We shall see.

Until then ,He is,My Saviuir and Yours..he died as the perfect sacrifice, the ONLY unblemished lamb..no further sacrifice was needed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 981,315
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 104,725
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min Peter Ross 445,814
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 58 min andet1987 10
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 66
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,296
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr _Drifter 4,052
More from around the web