Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650283 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#537253 May 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're comfortable with the idea of spending eternity in torment in the molten center of the earth .....
.....Ah! So thats where hell is. Thanks for the heads up.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#537254 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> He's busy rolling us a Joint right now, I'll ask him how he's doing after we get done burning one.:)
Jesus smokes pot??? Well well ... I just learned something new.

When he comes down from his high will you ask him why he treated the Jews in such a shabby way when his father in Olam Haba sent him to earth as a Jew to learn Judaism and to be faithful to only the Jews as God's favorite chosen few???

I really want to know what turned Jesus into such a scoundrel.

tongue in cheek
Michael

Canada

#537255 May 15, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Not all RC catholics are in denial.
http://ncronline.org/news/accountability/reco...
...The greatest cover up ever.........and Catholics keep smiling.

United States

#537256 May 15, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-breathe:hahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
-
breathe:hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
-
breathe:hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
-
-
laughing at you is good exercise.
<quoted text>
Another poster owned and controlled by the power of June.
ramen
-
-
not even close

Prince George, Canada

#537257 May 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your atheistic "jabs" at mine or anyone else's Christian beliefs only shows the continued "arragont egotistical opinions" that you so "desperately need" ...
Hilarious!

You've been belittling the Protestants as not knowing their heads from a hole in the ground ever since you climbed the "step"-ladder into the loft of Catholicism.

And now you criticize me for attacking other people's Christian beliefs.

You and your Catholic bible make a good pair.

OH, and by the way, your old King James version of truth LIES still in the waste-basket of your soiled and dejected history.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#537258 May 15, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, the Holy Spirit helped the Church compile the Bible.
According to every religion on earth the "Holy Spirit" was responsible for what was written.

EVERY ONE!!!

Prince George, Canada

#537259 May 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....I don't think June wants to come to your house if there is a foul odor lingering.
All religion left and leaves a foul odor behind it. It brags of knowing truth, as it tramples over other humans with its pathways of lies.

Prince George, Canada

#537260 May 15, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAY IT IS DUMB TO TRUST IN ONE THAT HAS ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH.KEEPS HIS WORD.
If you had been born into Judaism or Islam ... you would be just the same maniac with the Talmud or the Qur'an as you are now with the KJV.

You are not on this forum to learn anything. You are here to try to convince readers that if they are not Protestant, God is going to reject them to a fiery eternal hell.

No doubt your Protestants are on your side ... but your insane words of KJV scripture have no power over me.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#537261 May 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....I was raised a catholic. By my 3rd day in grade 1 I knew I was on the wrong path. I hung around for years, then finally decided organized religion wasn't for me. The internet has made information available we didn't know before, with an open mind, the more I learned about the history of organized religions, the more gravity pulled me more to common sense.
....If it works for you, that's fine. Remember 77% of our world is not christian. 83% not catholic.
....Remember Most people by chance are born into the belief they practice. Your grandparents are the exception.
i was 'raised' pagan/catholic with a minor in syrian orthodox, but i repented from being a Godless sinner when i heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

NOTHING 'WORKS' EXCEPT REDEMPTION THROUGH THE REDEEMER!

have you heard or would you like to hear the Gospel so you can repent as well?:-)

Prince George, Canada

#537262 May 15, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> wrong again. Jesus loves me as He also loves you..
Your insane religion teaches that Jesus rejects Atheists to hell.

Are you insinuating that you are more powerful than your Jesus???

Idiot.

Prince George, Canada

#537263 May 15, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> wrong....I never hide my Bible. It sits in open view on my worship table with my icons of Jesus, Theotokos, and a few Saints above. Also on the table are those that I have loved and have passed on.This is my corner of prayer.
Case in point.

My guess is if I smashed one of your icons, you would feel the urge to kill me.

Your icons would be far more important to you than my life, as they resemble salvation to you, and I resemble evil to you.

Religion is NOT good.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#537264 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
An interesting Bronze Age concept.
That's OK, my God is not an insane, homicidal maniac, who creates people knowing at the time they are created that they will be tortured for eternity.
My God is not filled with the weak emotions of a schoolyard bully.
My God is greater than that.
But we do agree that the earth is 6732 years old.
ramen
who is your god; what is his/her name; or is your god just another delusion?

My God has a Name and a vast documented history of visitations and miracles behind Him! the Name by which He has revealed Himself, the only Name under heaven by which we can be saved, is JESUS THE CHRIST!

Prince George, Canada

#537265 May 15, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-breathe:hahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
-
-
-
-
So I've been told many times by those who actually were pissed right off at me.

Prince George, Canada

#537266 May 15, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I think the narrative is that Jesus WAS branded traitorus respective to Judaism and was handed over to the local Roman procurator for crucufixion.
AH now stop fibbing! You know full well that the Catholic church fathers made up a huge lie that Jesus left his position as a Jewish Rabbi to be baptized as a Catholic in the river Jordon.

And Mother Mary is another blasphemy against Judaism, as she hangs in the Catholic church indicating that she also left Judaism for greener pastures.

I suggest you stop trying to re-write history.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#537267 May 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU comfortable with the idea of spending eternity in torment in the molten center of the earth as an opposer of the Muslim's savior "the Mahdi," who is certain to come to earth any time now and save only devout Muslims???
Since the beginning of religion there were saviors coming to earth ... and places of torment for those who didn't place complete faith in the saviors taught with the religions by the crafty theologians.
One tale was just as silly as the next tale and the next and the next.
You just happened to fall head over heels in love with the Christian tale that suits your "fancy" ... and you want everyone else to join in on your festivities.
It ain't gonna happen. Religion was and is meant to divide members of cults into right-fighting territorial beasts of prey.
i'm comfortable with the idea that the mid east, east, far east and all the world has had the same if not more opportunity to receive Christ before the western world did.

what have YOU done with YOUR opportunity to receive Christ? there will be a test.....

Prince George, Canada

#537268 May 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
According to pope John, hell is not a place but a separation from God.

Thank goodness. I wouldn't want to spend eternity with such a monster.

First he loves the Jews as his chosen few. Then he turned against the Jews and favored the Catholics. Then he turned against the Catholics and favored the Muslims. Then he turned against the Muslims to favor the Protestants. What next venture is this monster-god going to have in store.

Bunkology

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#537269 May 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
no problemos! i could be wrong but it's the only 'lake of fire' that i'm aware of currently!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#537270 May 15, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....I don't believe any of it..........Then!
...The great Flood story. If you believe it.
....,,,, God decides to drown all the wicked on earth that just happens to be everyone except Noah and his family. Can you believe that?.........what? No one else had a boat?
.....God drowns women and children and many unborn embryo and fetuses they were carrying. Why? What did the unborn/do wrong? Does God favor abortion?
.......,, In the OT God is the all punishing God. Inspired words from OT state Jews are the chosen people..........then along comes the NT, and God now becomes an all loving God. Does that mean God is evolving?
Didn't we go over this before? man became wicked in their ways, defiling man, beast and fish of the sea. it has to do with the Watchers ( Fallen Angels) it's not just about destroying man, but the bloodline ( DNA) of fallen angels. yes that meant women, children, animals and all that good stuff. there is a whole lot more to the story than just whats in the Bible.

Prince George, Canada

#537271 May 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
My God has a Name and a vast documented history of visitations and miracles behind Him! the Name by which He has revealed Himself, the only Name under heaven by which we can be saved, is JESUS THE CHRIST!
The word Lord was first used by the Jews as Lord God-Jehovah. That should take precedence over your insignificant lord.

First here ... first served.

Bunkology
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#537272 May 15, 2014
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
not even close
You didn't spend 5 minuted doing a very nice haha post for me. Only June :o(

ramen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 44,959
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Insults Are Easier 56,034
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min trifecta1 971,773
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Hell is Real 445,914
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min New Ideas 618,576
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 49 min AnonymousX 3
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 56 min Jeannette 163
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web