Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,685
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#536792 May 13, 2014
you must be shik miclo
shik=meaning
otmjen=outward appiering
its not mean smart just appiering
miclo cyclo=poem
cyclop=one eye
one eye=pyramide=your modern way to be smart
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
see clean
why word clean
now you are chata with data
my pronaucment
bata=brother to whom not meeeeeeeeeeeeee
see fato gato hat.o 'hat'' why hat=appiering as shik=otmjen=nice appiering
jato=drustven=many around in all aspect kato=as you say cut end discussion.
mato=methew bible
nato pato qato rato sato tato v w x y z zato=otazc

methew= 123456789101112131415161718192 0212223242526
a=1 b=2 b-z
hat=gospodin=otmjen=outside appearing
see
everything can be describe very easy and find who how where why for what/
very easy
pronouncement
poems
humor
fiction in reality exist what as describe exist

very easy describe and find all of you
just nice chat
chat chato are two deference word
does metter
pronaucment is deferent
meaning=perfection to find

i am fine
not to much cooffe now
i sleep very well
i think as child jolly
i always think i am not old
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why I don't know?

Why you against Jesus Christ?
Matthew 14
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#536793 May 13, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the "same TRUTH" regarding Jesus Christ and His historically and biblically proven One True Apostolic Catholic Church is the " ONLY THING that needs to be repeated over and over again----in which it might "just miraculously---or "just possibly" --MAY SINK INTO ---
the anti-catholic minds, hearts and souls of those who have been "blinded" from the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the Truth that only revealed in Jesus Christ-(in and through). his One True Apostolic a Catholic Church!!---Any additional discussion and debate on these TRUTHS are a " waist of time"!!!!
It seems he was asking -- with all that FULLNESS, what compels you to answer repetitively on an anonymous message board?

For someone with such FULLNESS and KNOWLEDGE of God, aren't there other things you could be doing on earth to serve mankind, until you take your place in Heaven?

Surely there must be a greater mission for one like yourself?

ramen

United States

#536794 May 13, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the "same TRUTH" regarding Jesus Christ and His historically and biblically proven One True Apostolic Catholic Church is the " ONLY THING that needs to be repeated over and over again----in which it might "just miraculously---or "just possibly" --MAY SINK INTO ---
the anti-catholic minds, hearts and souls of those who have been "blinded" from the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the Truth that only revealed in Jesus Christ-(in and through). his One True Apostolic a Catholic Church!!---Any additional discussion and debate on these TRUTHS are a " waist of time"!!!!
-
-
Fullness of the Faith, is just that. FULLNESS of the Faith. Not simply a verse taken out of context to justify aggression and torture and murder.
-
Fullness of the Faith is a belief in Jesus as the final authority on Christianity. Not the fallible pope.
Jesus would have never sanctioned torture and murder as a means to convert one to the truth.

United States

#536796 May 13, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
And BTW, hojo, the TRUTH regarding Jesus Christ ... is that you gotta STOP calling him a LIAR.
-
You call him a liar when you usurp HIS authority in favor of the Pope!
-
Starting with, Matt 23:9, "Call No Man Your Father."
truth

Perth, Australia

#536797 May 13, 2014
When you call you say hello!!!
When you see quail eggs as stars..

poem

as light from sky
its as art in night
from light on map
stay hello=as tel=as talk
in country where is a symbol stork
..scotlandeeeeeee
from where?=\=which direction is that
see parallel \\\\\\\\\\map
do you liked clean or swip off rubbish
whoooooooooo
not me
i never sweepttakeroneeeee
i am not gamble

now miclo you are not only shik
can be hik too
Are you liked drink to much?
hak hek hik hok huk
ak ek ik ok uk

Please don't judge!
Dan

United States

#536798 May 13, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was doctrine clearly it was as it was issued by a Papal bull and Decree
Lets revisit the definition that all sane men and women recognize
Doctrine and or Dogma take your pick same word different languages
A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
Archaic Something taught; a teaching.
42 two Popes not One or two as you try to deceitful portray via Papal bull and Decree in what even New Advent admits was a Apostolic letter to all of Romes Dioceses that Inquisition was now instituted and official Church teaching to be administrated by a newly formed branch of Priests no less and official Pope approved manuals issued on how to torture were issued again reaffirmed by 41 popes after the fact.
In which Torture Summary executions confiscation of money and property were normative church teaching and practice for over 400+ years all in the name of Jesus to convert non believers and to make heretics to recant and with out any doubt millions upon millions executed and even more Millions who were tortured and had their wealth confiscated.
AGAIN IT WAS NOT ALLOWED BY 42 POPES IT WAS INSTITUTED BY 42 POPES AND THEY AFFIRMED AND CONDONED AND PROMOTED ITS USE.
Get your head out of the sand and repent while you have the opportunity.
But, the "sane people" you cited at New Advent didn't say that Papal Bulls were doctrinal.

Now what? You're arguing with your own cited source that you earlier provided as "proff" of your position.

You're simply back to making an unfounded claim
Dan

United States

#536799 May 13, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
They're just yanking your chain.
They can, because no one knew which Bulls or decrees were infallible and which were not.
It's so convoluted that the catechism is bigger than the Bible itself.
Which begs the question -- if the Bible was given to us by the CC as the "clear word of God," -- why?
Peace and ramen
The CC never made the claim that the Bible was perspicuous "clear word" that all could interpret themselves.

That's why there IS a Catechism.
Dan

United States

#536800 May 13, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Per your supposed god, which count more?
Words, or deeds?
ramen
Deeds in accord with His word count "more".
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#536801 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
If you its the end of the discussion I can assume you will not be posting to me anymore.
Again I don't need your permission to believe what I want and just for your info I all ready do. What I believe is Biblical what you believe is not, what your sect claims history does not show to be true. I understand your frustration but I will continue to post the truth.
But again all you offer in your latest rant is believe me because I am me LOL
I have posted Popes of Rome who declared in the 4 5 6 th centuries the assumption of Mary as Heretical and those who taught it Heretics.
I have posted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 th century Bishops Patriarchal who all say Romes idea of a Pope of popes a supreme pope utter nonsense.
I have posted 1 2 3 century early church fathers who never use oral tradition for dogma doctrine only the written word and exhort all in Christ Jesus to do the same.
And then I Trump your assertions slam dunk with the Bible where Paul exhorts us not to go beyond what is written, that Mary was a sinner, her very words saying she needs a savior.
And Jesus's very words in the Greek show the rock which the church is built on is Jesus himself not any man.
So blow smoke and hot air to the cows come home you are off your rocker.
BTW week three and still no sincere answer to the following
Why don't you tell this thread how the RCC is the one True Yadda Yadda when she via Papal bull decree by a so called Apostolic Apostle called a Pope who said this is God's will that there be Inquisition in which a new branch of PRIESTS no less was formed to carry out torture and summary executions of so called heretics and non-believers to bring about conversion affirmed by 41 popes thereafter for over 400+ years with the result of with tens of millions dead and many more tortured displaced and their homes and wealth confiscated to the fill Rome’s coffers.
Really where was this taught by the Apostles Early Church Fathers or anyone for that matter before the 14th century.
Really this is a tough one for you because this so called infallible decree by Papal Bull and 41 popes afterwards affirming it contradicts the Teachings of Jesus his Apostles and early church fathers at every point.
Inquisition was normative practice in the RCC for over 400+ years Is this what Rome calls Holy Tradition??
Putting (your own words) into other peoples mouths is just another twist that you excel at! I NEVER said that I wouldn't be posting to you again!..What I DID say is that I wouldN't waist my time ( or need ANY other Catholic) discussing or debating the Fullness of the TRUTH and the TRUE Faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ in and through His historically and biblically authenticated one True Catholic Church., bible only (self made preachers) who have "no idea" as to what they are talking about when it comes to Jesus Christ and His Universal Catholic Church..
Dan

United States

#536802 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
No you are a pharisee because you argue against that which you know is true.
No need to work harder, you don't even attempt to refute what I post you just keep going around in circles playing the name game and character assassination game.
Typical tactics of one who has no case oh and is evil
All I did was refute the source YOU provided in support of YOUR argument.

You said papal bulls were doctrinal/dogmatic, provided the New Advent section on Papal Bulls as support, and that source didn't even USE the words doctrine nor dogma.

You failed to support your own argument with your own source.

So, what I "know is true" is that you have made a claim without support.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#536803 May 13, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
And BTW, hojo, the TRUTH regarding Jesus Christ ... is that you gotta STOP calling him a LIAR.
-
-
I have NEVER called him a liar!!........You are the one that pulled that term "out of your vocabulary"and so by your own use of the word ---you obviously are "labeling him" (that) yourself!......
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#536804 May 13, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the "sane people" you cited at New Advent didn't say that Papal Bulls were doctrinal.
Now what? You're arguing with your own cited source that you earlier provided as "proff" of your position.
You're simply back to making an unfounded claim
A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
42 two Popes not One or two as you try to deceitful portray via Papal bull and Decree in what even New Advent admits was a Apostolic letter to all of Romes Dioceses that Inquisition was now instituted and official Church teaching to be administrated by a newly formed branch of Priests no less and official Pope approved manuals issued on how to torture were issued again reaffirmed by 41 popes after the fact.
In which Torture Summary executions confiscation of money and property were normative church teaching and practice for over 400+ years all in the name of Jesus to convert non believers and to make heretics to recant and with out any doubt millions upon millions executed and even more Millions who were tortured and had their wealth confiscated.
AGAIN IT WAS NOT ALLOWED BY 42 POPES IT WAS INSTITUTED BY 42 POPES AND THEY AFFIRMED AND CONDONED AND PROMOTED ITS USE.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#536805 May 13, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting (your own words) into other peoples mouths is just another twist that you excel at! I NEVER said that I wouldn't be posting to you again!..What I DID say is that I wouldN't waist my time ( or need ANY other Catholic) discussing or debating the Fullness of the TRUTH and the TRUE Faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ in and through His historically and biblically authenticated one True Catholic Church., bible only (self made preachers) who have "no idea" as to what they are talking about when it comes to Jesus Christ and His Universal Catholic Church..
I never posted you were going to stop posting to me I said I assume you are if the discussion is over as you posted.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT you don't even have a grasp of the English language let alone anything else. Are you 14-15 years old??
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#536806 May 13, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo, I am so glad that you've met Jesus and the fullness of His teachings in the Church He founded. It's so wonderful that you now receive His joy and His peace in the way He has always planned for you and for all those who follow Him.
Thanks Regina!... It is a treat to hear from you and to know that Our Lord is leading and guiding us, to the Truth of Salvation in and through His True a Catholic Church. Please say a prayer for me to receive more of of Gods Grace patience in dealing with bible only Protestants and their heretical attacks on Jesus Christ and his One True Catholic Church. Gods Blessings to you and your family!!!!!

United States

#536807 May 13, 2014
guest wrote:
-
-
-
-
hojo wrote:
I have NEVER called him a liar!!........You are the one that pulled that term "out of your vocabulary"and so by your own use of the word ---you obviously are "labeling him" (that) yourself!......
-
-
Jesus said, Matt 23:9, "Call NO MAN Your Father."
-
Pope said, "Call priests and popes Father."
-
the one you disobey, is the one you call a liar.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#536808 May 13, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was refute the source YOU provided in support of YOUR argument.
You said papal bulls were doctrinal/dogmatic, provided the New Advent section on Papal Bulls as support, and that source didn't even USE the words doctrine nor dogma.
You failed to support your own argument with your own source.
So, what I "know is true" is that you have made a claim without support.
Thought I post what you keep ignoring that which you have not refuted in the slightest.

Ahh yes and this brings us to the conundrum Rome faced in 1870
Because in the Middle ages all Big Bull's issued by a Pope and decreed (meaning announced to all) were considered the word of God, that is why when Inoncent the 3rd via Papal Bull and decree declared Inquisition and Instituted it and formed a new branck of Priests to implement no one doubt it was God's will and dogma for nearly 500 years and affirmed as such by 41 subsequent Popes. New Advent clearly states the are Apostolic Letters carry the same authority as a Apostle of the NT.
But in 1870 the majority of the masses are now literate and can see the glaring contradictions in Romes assertions because they can read it themselves. so Rome comes up with a new and novel idea of infallibility that no Pope every mentions previous in the first 600 years of RCC history and not to mention ever in the first 1000 years of Christianity.
Why so they can recant that which came before and jsut say that was one popes opinion LOL ROFL
If your 5 year old tried that you would ground your child for a month.

Here once again is the RCC and its RC members shell game.
So when any apostle in the Bible sent a letter and Epistle with instructions saying this is how to practice Christianity, this is how one is saved it was regarded as dogma. This was because the Apostle was and Apostle i.e. and envoy or messenger of God no less.
So Advent states that the Bull and Decree from Innocent the 3rd was an Apostolic Letter in which he instructs a new sect of Priests how to convert non believers or make heretics recant via torture, summary executions and confiscation of money and property.
So now because the word dogma is not used you what to shuck and dive out of the implications of the words used on Advent but if you do you shuck and dive your way out of the meaning of the words then you also shuck and dive out of the explicit teachings of the Bible and thus render yourself non Christian and anti-Jesus.

Dan

United States

#536809 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
"Yes it was doctrine clearly it was as it was issued by a Papal bull and Decree"

Again, you haven't provided support for this claim.

Cite the Catechism of the Catholic Church (which is where their doctrinal teachings are located) that indicates how heretics are to be treated. OR, provide a source that instructs us that Papal bulls are donctrinal/dogmatic pronouncements. Your earlier source did not make that claim nor support yours.

We'll wait.

Thanks

Dan

United States

#536810 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Thought I post what you keep ignoring that which you have not refuted in the slightest.
Ahh yes and this brings us to the conundrum Rome faced in 1870
Because in the Middle ages all Big Bull's issued by a Pope and decreed (meaning announced to all) were considered the word of God, that is why when Inoncent the 3rd via Papal Bull and decree declared Inquisition and Instituted it and formed a new branck of Priests to implement no one doubt it was God's will and dogma for nearly 500 years and affirmed as such by 41 subsequent Popes. New Advent clearly states the are Apostolic Letters carry the same authority as a Apostle of the NT.
But in 1870 the majority of the masses are now literate and can see the glaring contradictions in Romes assertions because they can read it themselves. so Rome comes up with a new and novel idea of infallibility that no Pope every mentions previous in the first 600 years of RCC history and not to mention ever in the first 1000 years of Christianity.
Why so they can recant that which came before and jsut say that was one popes opinion LOL ROFL
If your 5 year old tried that you would ground your child for a month.
Here once again is the RCC and its RC members shell game.
So when any apostle in the Bible sent a letter and Epistle with instructions saying this is how to practice Christianity, this is how one is saved it was regarded as dogma. This was because the Apostle was and Apostle i.e. and envoy or messenger of God no less.
So Advent states that the Bull and Decree from Innocent the 3rd was an Apostolic Letter in which he instructs a new sect of Priests how to convert non believers or make heretics recant via torture, summary executions and confiscation of money and property.
So now because the word dogma is not used you what to shuck and dive out of the implications of the words used on Advent but if you do you shuck and dive your way out of the meaning of the words then you also shuck and dive out of the explicit teachings of the Bible and thus render yourself non Christian and anti-Jesus.
42 two Popes not One or two as you try to deceitful portray via Papal bull and Decree in what even New Advent admits was a Apostolic letter to all of Romes Dioceses that Inquisition was now instituted and official Church teaching to be administrated by a newly formed branch of Priests no less and official Pope approved manuals issued on how to torture were issued again reaffirmed by 41 popes after the fact...(snipped for space)
"Thought I post what you keep ignoring that which you have not refuted in the slightest."
"Because in the Middle ages all Big Bull's issued by a Pope and decreed (meaning announced to all) were considered the word of God"
I dispute this as a statement of fact and have asked for verification from you for this claim.
Thus far, you have provided a citation from the New Advent online Catholic Encyclopedia which does NOT support your claim.
Your repeating unsubstantiated claims doesn't make them more than that by virtue of you repeating them. I need support for the claim.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#536811 May 13, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The CC never made the claim that the Bible was perspicuous "clear word" that all could interpret themselves.
That's why there IS a Catechism.
OK, you got me. It is not the "clear" word" as I had thought.

Just the words of a god, who obviously doesn't write that clearly, so we need an even larger book to understand the smaller Bible that this god wrote.

Silly me, I thought a god would be better at written communication.

After all, wouldn't clarity in communication be better evidence that the words were indeed of a true god?

But that's just my opinion.

So where are the 4-5 infallible teachings that your god gave to mankind? Are they not listed in the Catechism?

ramen
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#536812 May 13, 2014
HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT----

"Could an alien deception be part of the end times?"

Answer: We know that the events surrounding the end times, as described in the Bible, will include a powerful deception (Matthew 24:24). Recently, interest has been rising in the theory that this deception will include alien beings from another planet. Odd as it may seem, this theory is entirely plausible from a Christian perspective. Although the Bible gives us no word about whether or not aliens exist—there is no inclusion of them in the creation account in Genesis, and no mention of them elsewhere—the Bible does tell us about visitors from another world—the spiritual world.

Since the beginning, instances of demons (fallen angels) visiting the earth have been witnessed and recorded. We know from Eve’s encounter with Satan that demons are interested in monitoring (and altering) the progress of humanity. They want to be involved, with the goal of drawing humanity away from the worship of God and turning mankind’s attention instead to them. Another notable instance of their interaction with us is found in Genesis 6:4 with the arrival of the "sons of God." The Genesis account states that these powerful beings had sexual intercourse with women and produced a super race of beings known as the Nephilim. This sounds like the stuff of science fiction, yet it is right there in the Bible. There are striking similarities between this account and the accounts of other ancient cultures. The writings of the ancient Sumerians, for example (who were the first to produce a written language) mention the presence of the “Anunnaki” who were deities that came from heaven to dwell on earth with men. It is also interesting to note that the Sumerians’ gods often came to them in the form of snakes.

These accounts, seen alongside the amazing things created by ancient man, make it possible to theorize that demons, in the form of beings from another world, came to earth, bringing spectacular wisdom and knowledge to men, and “intermarrying” with their daughters in an attempt to draw men away from God. We already see from Eve’s experience with the serpent that demons will use the temptation of superior wisdom to ensnare man and that man is very susceptible to it.

Could the end times include a similar alien deception? The Bible doesn’t directly address the issue, but it is certainly plausible, for a variety of reasons. First, the Bible tells us that the world will unite under the power of the Antichrist. In order to achieve an agreement between all the world’s religions, it would make sense for the “uniter” to come from an entirely new source—an extraterrestrial source. It is hard to imagine one religion becoming head of all the others, unless new, unearthly knowledge were the source of the appeal and power of the new “religion.” This would be in keeping with past deceptions and would be a very effective way to deceive a large number of people.

Second, this deception could provide an answer to the problem of earth’s origins. The scientific theory that the evolution of life on earth was spontaneously generated still has no answer for life’s beginnings. There is evidence for a “big bang,” but that still doesn’t explain what caused the big bang to occur. If alien beings arrived and gave us an extraterrestrial explanation for life on earth, the origins of the world religions, and even the origins of our planet, it would be very persuasive.

CONT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Haiku a day ... 5 min -TheExam- 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Christian with Jesus 810,743
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lil whispers 2,024
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 31 min dollarsbill 1,042
Any GAY or BI guy wanna text or skype? (Feb '13) 33 min jtg0007 22
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 34 min Senecus 33,177
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min New Age Spiritual... 608,326
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Pokay 269,141
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr set free in truth 39,678
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,936
More from around the web