Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650782 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#534839 May 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Example ... tiny babies starving to death every day by the thousands.
I suggest that is how the doctrine of reincarnation took hold over mentalities. People couldn't make sense out of the nonsense, so they started a system of belief that stated that the "soul" comes into human bodies many times before it graduates to a higher spiritual level.
If a creator supports that idiocy as being based on truth, it needs to be euthanized. In fact for allowing suffering, the supposed creator "deserves" to be euthanized.
Bunkology
...,Religious people "I'm OK Jack". To bad for everyone else.....as if God looks out for one select group....yet every group says that, and each group says God only responds to their group.

...when good things happen to them its a miracle or a sign from above. They have no self esteem saying I did good. I did it!. Something bad occurs........they say Schiitt happens.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#534840 May 5, 2014
As a young adult I made a vow to my self that I would never use words in a bible to in turn preach at others as being based on truth.

For that I am very thankful.

Rather than using words in a bible to preach at homosexuals, I chose to try to understand why they were different in their perception of life as was I. I wanted to hear their stories, so I listened, and they taught me to see through their experiences.

Rather than using a bible to harshly women who had abortions, I wanted to learn why so many women chose to have abortions, and they taught me the reasons.

Preachers of religion that use words in their so-called holy-books often don't want to understand other humans. They want to belittle other humans as being fodder for hells and credit their selves as shining stars waiting to be blessed with eternal bliss in a supposed hereafter.

YUCK!!!

Prince George, Canada

#534841 May 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...,Religious people "I'm OK Jack". To bad for everyone else.....as if God looks out for one select group....yet every group says that, and each group says God only responds to their group.
...when good things happen to them its a miracle or a sign from above. They have no self esteem saying I did good. I did it!. Something bad occurs........they say Schiitt happens.
You will hear them bragging that God lead them. You will "never" hear preachers complaining that a devil lead them, as they know they would have no followers.

Religious JUNK!
hojo

Waconia, MN

#534842 May 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending Catholicism against Protestant attacks is your agenda.
And why not!!-----Protestants , atheists (such as you) and agnostics ( such as Michael) ALL came looking on this forum for a fight !......we have every right to "defend" Our Catholic faith!!

Prince George, Canada

#534843 May 5, 2014
The threads of religion are invisible, but the repercussions from the beliefs "in" the invisible treads are very visible. Rivers of human blood were created over the earth by men who swore on their supposed holy-books that they knew truth.

Jerusalem was constantly drenched with human blood, as one war after another unfolded in the supposed holy-land.

Such ignorance was and is "not" bliss.

Prince George, Canada

#534844 May 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And why not!!-----Protestants , atheists (such as you) and agnostics ( such as Michael) ALL came looking on this forum for a fight !......we have every right to "defend" Our Catholic faith!!
As I pointed out before several times ... forums are for discussions. The title of this thread (which you don't own by the way) is "Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican"

Now ... for those such as the Protestants who disagree with that brag, it is comparable to holding a red flag in front of a bull. Protestants are here to try to prove you wrong and their own religion right.

I am here to dis ALL religion as bunkology.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#534845 May 5, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your agenda forces you to ignore the fact that my post was simply a response to Yoda's post. Why didn't you say something to him? Because you have an agenda. lol.
The clergy are what make the RCC "one true" (at least per the article).

Unmarried RCC clergy = most victims were and are male.

Truth.

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

#534846 May 5, 2014
Correction ... You will hear a preacher of religion claim that before he/she found GOD, the devil was leading him/her.

But then the story goes that after the preacher found GOD, the devil had no more power to control the preacher, as the preacher was now on the righteous path to eternal bliss for ever and ever and ever ... blah, blah blah.
Michael

Canada

#534847 May 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Wrong again. I am an loving person.

...according to your wacko theology, anyone not catholic is looking for a fight. Because I have an opinion diiferent than you, and according to you makes me a fighter!!

....more crap from the crap sister!
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#534848 May 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As I pointed out before several times ... forums are for discussions. The title of this thread (which you don't own by the way) is "Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican"
Now ... for those such as the Protestants who disagree with that brag, it is comparable to holding a red flag in front of a bull. Protestants are here to try to prove you wrong and their own religion right.
I am here to dis ALL religion as bunkology.
Except that the Pope never said that. The "reporter" got hold of an internal document meant for those in the Church, and not knowing what she was reading drew her own conclusion and ran with it (never a good idea, particularly if one is a so-called "reporter"). Therefore, no "brag" took place.
We've explained this dozens of times on this board, linking to the original document, even copying and pasting portions of it. Did anyone pay any attention? Nooooo, of course not. It's easier to lie about the Church and accuse the Pope of "bragging" which he did not do, then to admit they're wrong and apologize for bearing false witness.

The non-Catholics (protestant and otherwise) got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and now their embarrassed so the only solution is extend their claws and dig in. It's not a pretty sight, so if you're squeamish, I'd suggest not looking.

Michael

Canada

#534849 May 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
With an absurd statement like this -------Confrintingism has now become the newest contradicting denomination of the over 42,000+ bible only "opinionated slurs, distortions and perverted insults" that have corrupted your bible only anti-catholic ministry.........You must " lay awake at night, planning, conniving, plotting and vindictively thinking up" new ways that you can use to "bash, attack, condemn and rip the TRUE faith of Catholics, Jesus Christ and HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.....It is "no wonder" that God (did not appoint you or ordain you) as a True disciple or a TRUE minister to preach the Good News of Salvation with ridiculous comments such as this.......You do not speak for a God and NEVER will!----AND until you eventually come to the TRUTH of HIS TRUE Salvation in His Son Jesus Christ your ministry will "continue" to remain on the (outside of the TRUTH) forever looking in ---attacking, judging, condemning and verbally assaulting the faith of other Christians!!
....you criticize protestants, you don't like atheists/agnostics, you can't stand liberal catholics, you disagree with catholic orthodox..........that just leaves you and ?.........that just leaves you! ReginaM., Anthony, and Liam and rarely do they post to you.(lol)

Prince George, Canada

#534850 May 5, 2014
I remember a boy of about 12 years of age bragging that nothing could make him cry.

Another boy picked up a metal rod and wacked him on the head.

He went screaming home to mama.

Such is the case on this forum. Hojo keeps bragging that nothing can hurt him or his Catholic religion.

Metaphorically stating ... I suggest that that taunt makes the Protestants want to see hojo cry.
Michael

Canada

#534851 May 5, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the Pope never said that. The "reporter" got hold of an internal document meant for those in the Church, and not knowing what she was reading drew her own conclusion and ran with it (never a good idea, particularly if one is a so-called "reporter"). Therefore, no "brag" took place.
We've explained this dozens of times on this board, linking to the original document, even copying and pasting portions of it. Did anyone pay any attention? Nooooo, of course not. It's easier to lie about the Church and accuse the Pope of "bragging" which he did not do, then to admit they're wrong and apologize for bearing false witness.
The non-Catholics (protestant and otherwise) got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and now their embarrassed so the only solution is extend their claws and dig in. It's not a pretty sight, so if you're squeamish, I'd suggest not looking.
..ReginaM.
...(lol). I never saw the pope recant it?
.....every time the pope speaks he can never clearly get his thoughts correctly on paper, because catholics always say that's not what he meant.(lol)
...same with the bible when it clearly states several times of a man named Jesus having brothers and sister......and Only catholics claim that's not what it really means.
.....Its so laughable!....you should be laughing
....that's not good

Prince George, Canada

#534852 May 5, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the Pope never said that.
The pope didn't have to say it. The popes both believe the Roman Catholic is the only true church ... and so do you and so does hojo and every Catholic that believes Catholicism is the "fullness of the faith.

The Jews that were and are still faithful to Judaism had the same idea planted as seeds by their theologians in their brain-cells.

Prince George, Canada

#534853 May 5, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Protestors were Catholics protesting against other Catholic, and they started protesting right from the beginning of Christianity.

It took until the 16th century for their to be enough anti-Catholic protestors to finally break the power of the military might of the pope of that era.

You really need to get out from under the spell of your Catholic self-indulgence, to, in turh see it from the outside IN.

Prince George, Canada

#534854 May 5, 2014
Yes, I spot my grammatical errors sometimes, but if you get what I mean, that is what's important to me.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#534855 May 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
..ReginaM.
.....every time the pope speaks he can never clearly get his thoughts correctly on paper, because catholics always say that's not what he meant.(lol)
...same with the bible when it clearly states several times of a man named Jesus having brothers and sister......and Only catholics claim that's not what it really means.
....that's not good
One does not "recant" something one never said.

Yeah, I am laughing.....(lol).....

Prince George, Canada

#534856 May 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
..ReginaM.
....that's not good
When they can laugh at their own stupidity, they will no longer have the will to preach that they know truth.

Pride keeps them all puffed up, as are peacocks that are driven by lust.
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#534857 May 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope didn't have to say it. The popes both believe the Roman Catholic is the only true church ... and so do you and so does hojo and every Catholic that believes Catholicism is the "fullness of the faith.
The Jews that were and are still faithful to Judaism had the same idea planted as seeds by their theologians in their brain-cells.
Back peddling there, June? You said the Pope "bragged" and that's the basis of this thread.

He didn't.

Finite.

All your "explanations" (and theirs) are superfluous. No more but, but, buts.......

Prince George, Canada

#534858 May 5, 2014
If you would care to see what I see, you would see that within Jewish literature the Jews had the fullness of faith before the ex-Jew Catholics claimed that the Jews "had no fullness of faith."

Yet when the Protestants tried and still try to destroy the Catholic "fullness of faith" claim ... the Catholics scream "FOUL! How DARE YOU!!!"

Apparently it just depends on which group is doing the destroying of the "fullness of faith."

Sarcasm intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min NoStress4me 56,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Hangman 971,895
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Toby 106,095
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Yes Liberal 445,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Rider on the Storm 182,989
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Student 45,009
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr str8npanty 3
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 4 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web