Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667843 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#532267 Apr 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your middle paragraph is nothing but slander. Ridiculous slander to boot. I can't make myself try a conversation about that... your last paragraph is an analogy about the middle, as if the middle is truth. That brings us to the first paragraph and sola scripture......
Philip the Apostle founded the Universal Church in Turkey, and was Martyred. Bartholomew founded the Universal Church in Armenia, where he was Martyred. Thomas did the same in India...Now some of the members are Orthodox today, but that doesnt affect my point...
The teachings as given by Bartholomew, Phillip and Thomas reflect the Catholic faith. It does not resemble yours. We know its impossible that Phillip, Bartholomew and Thomas carried the 66 Books of the Protestant Bible as they set up the Church. Right? After they died, the Church they left behind had NO BIBLE. But they did have the word of God given orally. Google what those folks STILL believe to this day. Its the Catholic faith 98%. The only dilemma is the primacy of Pope Francis. Unless you think the Pope- at some point in history' forced them to believe as he did? Either way, there is nothing, Nothing that reveals your theology. No sola scripture is found.
I can only show you the Truth per Scripture...I cannot make you believe it, and if I could, I wouldn't...

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.{throughly...: or, perfected}

There is nothing more needed...period....
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#532268 Apr 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your middle paragraph is nothing but slander. Ridiculous slander to boot. I can't make myself try a conversation about that... your last paragraph is an analogy about the middle, as if the middle is truth. That brings us to the first paragraph and sola scripture......
Philip the Apostle founded the Universal Church in Turkey, and was Martyred. Bartholomew founded the Universal Church in Armenia, where he was Martyred. Thomas did the same in India...Now some of the members are Orthodox today, but that doesnt affect my point...
The teachings as given by Bartholomew, Phillip and Thomas reflect the Catholic faith. It does not resemble yours. We know its impossible that Phillip, Bartholomew and Thomas carried the 66 Books of the Protestant Bible as they set up the Church. Right? After they died, the Church they left behind had NO BIBLE. But they did have the word of God given orally. Google what those folks STILL believe to this day. Its the Catholic faith 98%. The only dilemma is the primacy of Pope Francis. Unless you think the Pope- at some point in history' forced them to believe as he did? Either way, there is nothing, Nothing that reveals your theology. No sola scripture is found.
All NT Christians and till today have had a Bible all held the OT in the Apostles day the bible of the day the holy scriptures and then as the Holy Spirit lead men to write God Breathed words by the Holy Spirit their divine inspiration was recognized and was use equal to the word found in the OT. And God added to his written word by the Spirit.

In Fact by the end of the 2nd century from quotes from early christian fathers, who quote these writings as scripture we can reconstruct 98% of the NT just from their writings even had we lost all ancient and subsequent copies. That is a fact,

for some 200 years later we again see the NT being quoted in its entirely as scripture by the Early church fathers, when the Bible NT was canonized at council they did not debate what was scripture but what had already been revealed and was scripture on that basis.

The RCC did not give any one a bible and in fact did not exist till truly the great Schism in 11th century.

God needs on man made institution to preserve his word especially the blood stained, Gospel changing Latins in Rome.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#532269 Apr 26, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL ROFL you are an Idiot for posting this LOL ROFL
I own many of the books cited in this link, this how we come up with the conservative estimate of 40 million.
For example from your link......
The discrepancy is explained by Gabriel Lovett in his introduction in a 1966 English reprint of Llorente's book, as follows:
"Llorente's original Spanish draft may very well have mentioned over 300,000 victims without indicating that they were all actually burned; or he may have stated that over 30,000 persons had been burned at the stake. In that case the French translator of Llorente's original draft either made a mistake in rendering this particular sentence of the Spanish clergyman in the preface or simply wrote 'three hundred thousand' instead of 'thirty thousand,' and Llorente did not notice the error upon preparing the final French version for the printer. This error was corrected in the first Spanish edition of 1822...." (Gabriel Lovett, introduction to Llorente)
So in my conservative figure of 40 million we use the 30 000 not 300 000
But the sad part is this, listen to what your espousing ........ 30 000 murdered by a Papal bull by Pope ahh that's not so bad it could of been 300 000 I can live with 30 000 what's the difference 30 000 or 300 000 or even 300 makes your RCC's sects claims false.
BTW I own The Spanish Inquisition by Henry Kamen (1965) revised addition clearly you have never read it LOL it paints Rome and her Pope as a tyrant.
You are your own worse enemy.
What you fail to see this book explains the relocation of Jews the confiscation of their homes and money's and tribute going to Rome
It does not refute Rome via Papal Bull decreed torture and summary execution as an except able act for conversion but affirms it actually took place.
Its not just the deaths and torture its the confiscation of property and forced relocation of people groups.
This is not of Jesus or an Apostle of God these are acts of evil devil man.
It was SIN to these acts by Jesus and the Apostles in their day and for all days no exceptions no matter what false teacher claiming to be an apostle of God claims.
Still no proof from you of 40-100 million. In fact, I've never been able to find any respected historian that says even 1 million. You're a conspiracy fanatic and you gooble up this crap from the internet because you want to believe it and it's the only way to justify your rejection of Catholicism. Tell me genius, where were your ancestors in the 1200's? If they were European they were hunting down heretics with the rest of 'em. Hey genius, were your ancestors Cathars? Isn't that who you identify with? Are you married? Have kids? Lol...

Time for you to get some guts and #1, cite your sources and #2, give me the name of a Church father who was an evangelical fundamentalist like you. Time to put up or shut up.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#532270 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I will stick with God's way not the made up traditions of men mascarading as something Holy and infallible.
Please define Sola Scriptoria as you believe, as it appears you don't know what the real meaning of Sola Scriptoria is. It is as biblical as the Trinity.
Also please explain how 42+ Popes could declare institute and maintain a Holy Infallible Papal Bull that instructed priests to torture, murder, confiscate wealth from non-believers and over some 500 years put to death 40+ million souls in the name of the true God of the Universe and their Sect the Roman Catholic church be the one true church.
I mean think about it 42 popes all believed torture of non believers was acceptable in the eyes of God to bring them into the one true church. How could any of them be filled with the Holy Spirit and maintain a practice that violates the teachings of Jesus and his Apostles at ever point.
Lol. Your protestant ancestors were slaughtering competing protestsnt sects like dogs...

When are you gonna man up and give us the name of an evangelical fundamentalist Church father who believed as you?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#532271 Apr 26, 2014
There has to be a standard against which all claims are to judged. That standard cannot be claims and traditions of men. If the claims of those who claim to have been prophets but their claims are only wild imaginings, then the whole Scripture can be discarded and we're back at square one with whose ever opinion you happen to favor based on their literary or oratorical skill at any particular historical period of time is the law governed by the political correctness of the time, punishable by death for heretical views. Since man will not subject himself to the standard of Scripture, we have the history of religious bloodbaths and wars for power and wealth where the aggressors claimed some sort of divine right based on their interpretation rather than being in subjection to what has been clearly written. And then there are self professed experts who feel they only have to follow their own lusts to get whatever they want for whatever reason they want and declare the Biblical standard and those who claim to follow it as nonsense and are thus a law unto their perverted selves alone. No, the Bible Alone crowd is just as dangerous as any other philosophy that says that the Bible must be subject to man's interpretation rather than letting the Bible interpret itself. But in spite of the wars and hypocrisies of both sides the Bible Standard has brought a measure of civility to a bedarkened world without it.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#532272 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
All NT Christians and till today have had a Bible all held the OT in the Apostles day the bible of the day the holy scriptures and then as the Holy Spirit lead men to write God Breathed words by the Holy Spirit their divine inspiration was recognized and was use equal to the word found in the OT. And God added to his written word by the Spirit.
In Fact by the end of the 2nd century from quotes from early christian fathers, who quote these writings as scripture we can reconstruct 98% of the NT just from their writings even had we lost all ancient and subsequent copies. That is a fact,
for some 200 years later we again see the NT being quoted in its entirely as scripture by the Early church fathers, when the Bible NT was canonized at council they did not debate what was scripture but what had already been revealed and was scripture on that basis.
The RCC did not give any one a bible and in fact did not exist till truly the great Schism in 11th century.
God needs on man made institution to preserve his word especially the blood stained, Gospel changing Latins in Rome.
Every one of those fathers identified themselves as Catholics and members of the Catholic Church. Which ones were evangelical fundamentalists?

United States

#532273 Apr 26, 2014
Brasil wrote:
I will stick with God's way not the made up traditions of men mascarading as something Holy and infallible.
Please define Sola Scriptoria as you believe, as it appears you don't know what the real meaning of Sola Scriptoria is. It is as biblical as the Trinity.
Also please explain how 42+ Popes could declare institute and maintain a Holy Infallible Papal Bull that instructed priests to torture, murder, confiscate wealth from non-believers and over some 500 years put to death 40+ million souls in the name of the true God of the Universe and their Sect the Roman Catholic church be the one true church.
I mean think about it 42 popes all believed torture of non believers was acceptable in the eyes of God to bring them into the one true church. How could any of them be filled with the Holy Spirit and maintain a practice that violates the teachings of Jesus and his Apostles at ever point.
-
-
Liam wrote:
-
-
Here's a couple questions for you, Liam:
-
Do you think that EVERYONE in the first century had it right?
-
Do you think the Bible was given orally?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#532274 Apr 26, 2014
Dr. Schurman, President of Cornell University:

"The Bible is the most valuable document in English literature. No man can be called an uneducated man who knows his Bible and no man can be called an educated man who does not know his Bible."
Liam

Detroit, MI

#532275 Apr 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Here's a couple questions for you, Liam:
-
Do you think that EVERYONE in the first century had it right?
-
Do you think the Bible was given orally?
1. No, that's why the Lord established a Church, not a collection of Books.

2. There was no "Bible" as we understand it, for the first 340 yrs of Christianity. The Bible developed because of Sacred Tradition. The Mass as the Apostles taught, consisted of Scripture readings, then the Eucharistic meal...'Scripture readings' at that time, was what we understand as the OT. The next generation started using what little writings of the Apostles they had, as well as the epistle of Clement, Barnabes, and the letters of Ignatius. This stayed the norm until the 4th century. Then Pope Damaseus summoned St. Jerome to visit the eastern Churches to get an idea of a set canon, so all the Universal Churches would use the same readings at Mass. Most didnt use Revelation. Some didnt use Hebrews. All used the 4 Gospels.. etc.
You see, Guest, Christianity centers around the Eucharist and Mass. Even the Holy Scriptures center around the Mass. This is the word of God given by Jesus Christ thru His Apostles.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#532277 Apr 26, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no proof from you of 40-100 million. In fact, I've never been able to find any respected historian that says even 1 million. You're a conspiracy fanatic and you gooble up this crap from the internet because you want to believe it and it's the only way to justify your rejection of Catholicism. Tell me genius, where were your ancestors in the 1200's? If they were European they were hunting down heretics with the rest of 'em. Hey genius, were your ancestors Cathars? Isn't that who you identify with? Are you married? Have kids? Lol...
Time for you to get some guts and #1, cite your sources and #2, give me the name of a Church father who was an evangelical fundamentalist like you. Time to put up or shut up.
You are such a Moron

your own link uses the same numbers the estimate of 40 million used I even posted from your link from your guy who admits in that one region of Spain during the inquisition 30 000 were burned at the stake.
Your guy even admits this does not include the tortured, those whose money and property was confiscated, and those forced to move to another land which was much much greater estimating only 3-5% of the heretics or non-believers were ever executed. Meaning some 3 million were tortured and had their lives violated in one region in Spain during the life of the Inquisition this is not the whole of spain but one Region.
Again all done by a Pope giving and Infallible Papal bull declaring torture execution were the will of god to bring about conversion which 41 popes after maintained it all under the care of specially made branch of priests,then even had pope approved manuals.

Your own post's links historian says nothing contradictory to my assertions, not even on the numbers.

Then I cite on of many of the authors books I own from your footnoted authors from your Link who in his book admits it was in the Millions over the 400 years of Inquisition. So I don't need to post any more historians as your link confirms its in the Millions Moron.

Make the number 10 million or 5 million does not matter the fact the Bull was made and was dogma for some 500 years proves your sect can not be the one as your sects history contradicts the Bible and the Apostles

So one might ask why I post to you then

Its because I wish to show those reading along to what irrational illogical lengths the Roman Catholic will go to maintain the lie.
To show them if you go down the Roman Catholic way drink their kool aid you have to throw your brain in the garbage as it will just get in the way

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#532278 Apr 26, 2014
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#532279 Apr 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, that's why the Lord established a Church, not a collection of Books.
2. There was no "Bible" as we understand it, for the first 340 yrs of Christianity. The Bible developed because of Sacred Tradition. The Mass as the Apostles taught, consisted of Scripture readings, then the Eucharistic meal...'Scripture readings' at that time, was what we understand as the OT. The next generation started using what little writings of the Apostles they had, as well as the epistle of Clement, Barnabes, and the letters of Ignatius. This stayed the norm until the 4th century. Then Pope Damaseus summoned St. Jerome to visit the eastern Churches to get an idea of a set canon, so all the Universal Churches would use the same readings at Mass. Most didnt use Revelation. Some didnt use Hebrews. All used the 4 Gospels.. etc.
You see, Guest, Christianity centers around the Eucharist and Mass. Even the Holy Scriptures center around the Mass. This is the word of God given by Jesus Christ thru His Apostles.
That is your Roman Catholic mythological version but History de-bunks it at every turn and this why after some 15 posts to you, you have never once attempted to address your Roman Catholic church history.

You can see I am right and know it in your gut but Pride Pride has been revealed and you love you being right more the Loving Truth.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#532280 Apr 26, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is the biggest Christian criminal Organisation for the last 2000 years
Please stop referring to the RCC as Christian.
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#532281 Apr 26, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of those fathers identified themselves as Catholics and members of the Catholic Church. Which ones were evangelical fundamentalists?
Once again I repeat myself.

I am a catholic just as the early church fathers identified themselves as such and my theology and my doctrine is represented by them not the Modern Day sects' doctrine called the RCC. The RCC has deviated so far from the early fathers teachings and their original substance found in the Word of God your sect is now going in the opposite direction.

Your sect does not get to define what catholic is today the Bible does and to an extent the early church fathers. The RCC definition is not Gods the Bibles or the Early Church fathers definition

The Roman Catholic church makes up their doctrine to maintain there control and then reads into the Bible and early church fathers writings what they already believe.

You have never in your life read the early church fathers and let their words meanings penetrate you.

You most likely were taught what to believe and never ever actually tested to see if what you were taught is actually so.

No you swallowed the kool aid with out blinking and now all you do is regurgitate your brain washed ideas.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#532282 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>

To show them if you go down the Roman Catholic way drink their kool aid you have to throw your brain in the garbage as it will just get in the way
Regardless of the discrepancy, Dave Hunt is clearly incompetent as a researcher when he insists on defending such numbers as 300,000 or (even worse) "millions" put to death by the "Inquisition." It is estimated by modern scholars of the Spanish Inquisition, for example, that in its entire 356 year history (1478-1834), the grand total executed range from 3000-6000 persons which, though not entirely defensible either, is far lower than sensationalist writers like Dave Hunt would have us believe. Perhaps 50 percent of those who perished did so in the first 20 years of the institution, an estimated 2000 (or less) under the Grand Inquisitor, Torquemada -- though he was not the "cruel monster" as popular "Inquisition myths" portray him.

"....the Spanish Inquisition, in spite of wildly inflated estimates of the numbers of its victims, acted with considerable restraint in inflicting the death penalty, far more restraint than was demonstrated in secular tribunals elsewhere in Europe that dealt with the same kinds of offenses. The best estimate is that around 3000 death sentences were carried out in Spain by Inquisitorial verdict between 1550 and 1800, a far smaller number than that in comparable secular courts." (Peters, page 87, emphasis added)

Hunt continues, "Such was the fate of MILLIONS" (emphasis his). And such nonsense from Dave Hunt's fertile imagination he would like his readers to swallow, but such is not the case. Torture was infrequently used, and there is no reference to it in the documents concerning the origins of the Inquisition, the Italian inquisitors being the first probably to make use of it (after the 1252 Bull -Ad Exstirpanda- of Innocent IV), though it was alien to the canonical tradition of the Church, and was a revival of secular Roman law. The idea of "millions" tortured and killed is pure fantasy. Edward Peters gives us a more accurate picture:

"If sufficient evidence accumulated against an accused who did not confess, the Inquisition had torture at its disposal, as had all ecclesiastical and secular courts -- except in England -- since the 13th century. Although torture as an incident of legal procedure was permitted only when sufficient circumstantial evidence existed to indicate that a confession could be obtained, inquisitorial torture appears to have been extremely conservative and infrequently used.

"There is enough inquisitorial literature on torture contained in -Instrucciones- intended only for the eyes of inquisitors, for us to conclude that the Inquisition's use of torture was well under that of all contemporary secular courts in continental Europe, and even under that of other ecclesiastical tribunals....

"In a trial before the Spanish Inquisition, the very fact that the accused had been charged and arrested at all indicated that sufficient evidence for guilt had already been accumulated on the basis of denunciations by others, the testimony of other tried heretics, evidence from neighbors or local clergy, or self-incriminating evidence from one's own household. But the aim of the Inquisition remained penitential rather than purely judicial."

(Edward Peters, page 92-93, emphasis added)
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#532283 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again I repeat myself.
I am a catholic just as the early church fathers identified themselves as such and my theology and my doctrine is represented by them not the Modern Day sects' doctrine called the RCC. The RCC has deviated so far from the early fathers teachings and their original substance found in the Word of God your sect is now going in the opposite direction.
Your sect does not get to define what catholic is today the Bible does and to an extent the early church fathers. The RCC definition is not Gods the Bibles or the Early Church fathers definition
The Roman Catholic church makes up their doctrine to maintain there control and then reads into the Bible and early church fathers writings what they already believe.
You have never in your life read the early church fathers and let their words meanings penetrate you.
You most likely were taught what to believe and never ever actually tested to see if what you were taught is actually so.
No you swallowed the kool aid with out blinking and now all you do is regurgitate your brain washed ideas.
Name one.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#532284 Apr 26, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 18:20
20 The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.
*hold the child liable for the sins of the father?- hey, you think you don't know the context of this verse??? Nah...you know your Bible. It's just a contradiction right?
LOL. Thank you so much for posting that scripture for the poor soul.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#532286 Apr 26, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were raised in Islam, you would be "preaching" at me what the Muslim theologians taught you was truth.
You were and ARE blind-sighted by how you were programmed in your Catholic cult.
Do you believe that the savior Krishna is going to come to earth to save the Hindus???
You won't answer THAT question ... will you ... oh self-perceived HOLY Catholic?
Dear June Bug, if I was raised in Islam , I would have converted to the True church Catholic!

You are the one blind-sighted by you hate, you are programmed to hate. Very sad.

Krishna is not a true god, there is only one true God, June only one, can you hear me?

You've made a correct statement finally. LOL

I am holy Catholic, always was and always will be!

God bless!
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#532287 Apr 26, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the discrepancy, Dave Hunt is clearly incompetent as a researcher when he insists on defending such numbers as 300,000 or (even worse) "millions" put to death by the "Inquisition." It is estimated by modern scholars of the Spanish Inquisition, for example, that in its entire 356 year history (1478-1834), the grand total executed range from 3000-6000 persons which, though not entirely defensible either, is far lower than sensationalist writers like Dave Hunt would have us believe. Perhaps 50 percent of those who perished did so in the first 20 years of the institution, an estimated 2000 (or less) under the Grand Inquisitor, Torquemada -- though he was not the "cruel monster" as popular "Inquisition myths" portray him.
"....the Spanish Inquisition, in spite of wildly inflated estimates of the numbers of its victims, acted with considerable restraint in inflicting the death penalty, far more restraint than was demonstrated in secular tribunals elsewhere in Europe that dealt with the same kinds of offenses. The best estimate is that around 3000 death sentences were carried out in Spain by Inquisitorial verdict between 1550 and 1800, a far smaller number than that in comparable secular courts." (Peters, page 87, emphasis added)
Hunt continues, "Such was the fate of MILLIONS" (emphasis his). And such nonsense from Dave Hunt's fertile imagination he would like his readers to swallow, but such is not the case. Torture was infrequently used, and there is no reference to it in the documents concerning the origins of the Inquisition, the Italian inquisitors being the first probably to make use of it (after the 1252 Bull -Ad Exstirpanda- of Innocent IV), though it was alien to the canonical tradition of the Church, and was a revival of secular Roman law. The idea of "millions" tortured and killed is pure fantasy. Edward Peters gives us a more accurate picture:
"If sufficient evidence accumulated against an accused who did not confess, the Inquisition had torture at its disposal, as had all ecclesiastical and secular courts -- except in England -- since the 13th century. Although torture as an incident of legal procedure was permitted only when sufficient circumstantial evidence existed to indicate that a confession could be obtained, inquisitorial torture appears to have been extremely conservative and infrequently used.
"There is enough inquisitorial literature on torture contained in -Instrucciones- intended only for the eyes of inquisitors, for us to conclude that the Inquisition's use of torture was well under that of all contemporary secular courts in continental Europe, and even under that of other ecclesiastical tribunals....
"In a trial before the Spanish Inquisition, the very fact that the accused had been charged and arrested at all indicated that sufficient evidence for guilt had already been accumulated on the basis of denunciations by others, the testimony of other tried heretics, evidence from neighbors or local clergy, or self-incriminating evidence from one's own household. But the aim of the Inquisition remained penitential rather than purely judicial."
(Edward Peters, page 92-93, emphasis added)
LOL...I know! It truly is incredible how dense that insufferable moron is, but people with reality are morons in his world. lol Anthony he was already proven to be a fool many times, but he lives in his delusional world and repeats his fantasies. He was run off this board for his absurdities and perpetual lies. Only a complete imbecile would take this loon seriously. Guest can add to the list. They are utterly clueless on the inquistions and the crusades and the whole picture, which none of them has an interest in. Debate? LOL It was all presented and ignored. Kamen is on his side. ROTFL! It is interesting to note that Kamen did state that the hostility of distortions of the truth is so deeply engrained in Protestants that they will refuse to accept reality.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#532288 Apr 26, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacky theology
Do you believe that the god that still loves only the Jews "appreciates" the lies told by the popes???
Dear wacky June bug, the only lies told here are from you.
Jesus still loves you, and Jesus loves His Popes that HE left here on earth to carry on HIs Church.

Now run along and go feed your 30 cats so they can love u.

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Pegasus 286,032
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 92,635
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,423
Adventure Jeeps in Clarkesville went out of bus... (May '13) 2 hr littlemama101 5
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 3 hr Just Think 48
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr ROG 19,320
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Peter Ross 445,569
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr bad bob 183,621
More from around the web