Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599420 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

Since: Dec 13

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#531829 Apr 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are wrong, Anthony and you know it. this confession is so nothing will come between a person that needs to be healed and God.
how can any rational person reconcile this verse as pertaining to a catholic priest?
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another[[[ so that you may be healed.]]]] The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. James 5:16
so that you may be healed is the very important part of this message.it has nothing to do with any apostle forgiving their sins. why are you so stupid or are you in a stuporidity state?
Good morning Mr. Cowboy.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#531830 Apr 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been in contact with your WISDOM-contacts yet again???
:)
That was one of the best hook lines I ever wrote, huh June.
It sure has had your curiosity all stirred up ever since I wrote it, eh.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#531831 Apr 25, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I care about unborn babies, that means I don't care about born people..THE USUAL nonsense from pro abort people . It's a lie..period
I do NOT agree with killing people who do not believe as I do...nor do I approve of any Churches doing so June...
I have said so..June you don't even really read folks anymore just lash out..as you did to a few NEW,folks whose beliefs you don't know....it's sad ...I really pray you have a change of heart ..
I will go back to scrolling as its the same circles..I really do pray for your soul ...
I'd say Peace but then you'd say I'm Catholic...
Good morning Rose.

Hope you have a great day Dear Friend. You are a pure Sweetheart.

God Bless.
Peace.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#531832 Apr 25, 2014
I created a god that agrees with everything I say and do and am and am going to be.

And it' NOT spaghetti. It's the REAL deal. And I have been chosen to preach the truth ... at LAST.

Aren't you lucky to have chosen this forum to read, as time is short and my message straight from on high is ... WAIT FOR IT ... OH ... never mind ... I just passed some heavy duty gas ... I guess it wasn't a message after all.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#531833 Apr 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What IS positive prayer???
What IS a positive statement June?
What IS a negative statement June?

Example:(since I know how easily you can get all hung up on a single word)

A basketball coach calls time out late in the game and the score is a one point difference.
The losing coach calls his team together and tells them "DON'T lose the ball, DON'T miss, and NO FOULS !!!"
The winning coach calls his team together and tells them, "OK boys, keep your heads, attack the basket, play your game, and hang on to the ball."

You figure it out June.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#531834 Apr 25, 2014
Good morning to all you good people. Hope y'all have a beautiful day.

Peace2uAll.

Prince George, Canada

#531835 Apr 25, 2014
If someone preaches at you that you will go to hell if you are not of their religion ... I suggest you tell them to go pound sand!

Nitwits!!!

Prince George, Canada

#531836 Apr 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You figure it out June.
GEE! I don't know if that's possible!

Prince George, Canada

#531837 Apr 25, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rose.
Hope you have a great day Dear Friend. You are a pure Sweetheart.
God Bless.
Peace.
Well, she is a CHRISTIAN after all ... just like you.

If she was a Muslim, would she FIT in your image of heaven???

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#531838 Apr 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I created a god that agrees with everything I say and do and am and am going to be.
And it' NOT spaghetti. It's the REAL deal. And I have been chosen to preach the truth ... at LAST.
Aren't you lucky to have chosen this forum to read, as time is short and my message straight from on high is ... WAIT FOR IT ... OH ... never mind ... I just passed some heavy duty gas ... I guess it wasn't a message after all.
June, are you just Ignoring my question?

Prince George, Canada

#531839 Apr 25, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning June.
Good morning! Are you ready for another day of conflicting opinions???

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#531840 Apr 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you sweetheart. Henry was posting to someone else saying Christians were uneducated. He wasn't questioning anything of mine. I just pointed out the fact that is grammar is of a 5th grader and yet he said Christians are uneducated. If it bothers, don't reply...k? thanks
btw...have you said anything to Henry about calling folks uneducated??? Haven't seen it yet.
If you're not an atheist, are you just a freak who spends time on a public forum saying there is no God?
LMAO. More whining. More name calling too.

As a so-called Christian, shouldn't you be above this sort of kindergarten stuff? Like turn the other cheek?

Oops, I forgot. Your faith is weak and that Jesus stuff is just a delusion.

You don't sound very educated either. Maybe Henry has a point. Let's see.

Where in the USA is organized religion the strongest? Next, what do national, educational test scores say about the most religious regions?

Thank you. I think we're on to something here :o)

May the Force be with you.

Ramen
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#531841 Apr 25, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are wrong, Anthony and you know it. this confession is so nothing will come between a person that needs to be healed and God.
how can any rational person reconcile this verse as pertaining to a catholic priest?
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another[[[ so that you may be healed.]]]] The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. James 5:16
so that you may be healed is the very important part of this message.it has nothing to do with any apostle forgiving their sins. why are you so stupid or are you in a stuporidity state?
I'm not wrong because all the Christians who learned from the apostles agree with my interpretation. Why don't you man up and give me the names and writings of the early Christians who agreed with yours?

".it has nothing to do with any apostle forgiving their sins. why are you so stupid or are you in a stuporidity state?"

More unmitigated gall coming from the self-anointed reincarnation of St. Paul. First it's Ananias had no idea what he was doing or saying, then the Blessed Virgin is a terrible mother and nothing but an incubator for Jesus, then the bible is God (and of course you carry God in yours hand and wield God with your preaching), now Jesus DID'NT give the authority to the apostles to forgive sins...and WHY? BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!!!!

Preston, I really, really think you need psychological help from someone in the mental health field.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#531842 Apr 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you sweetheart. Henry was posting to someone else saying Christians were uneducated. He wasn't questioning anything of mine. I just pointed out the fact that is grammar is of a 5th grader and yet he said Christians are uneducated. If it bothers, don't reply...k? thanks
btw...have you said anything to Henry about calling folks uneducated??? Haven't seen it yet.
If you're not an atheist, are you just a freak who spends time on a public forum saying there is no God?
First of all, Henry is a German. A German idiot granted, but I'd love to see you posting on a German language board.

Secondly, since we're on a discussion board and the courteous thing to do when posed with a question is to actually answer it. I show you you courtesy, why are you afraid to show me the same? Or are you just another OldJG who's a phony Christian and prefers to sneak in, toss a few grenades and run away like a little girl?
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#531843 Apr 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
You're making fun of my God again Junith.

Sadly, my God doesn't get angry, or jealous, or vengeful.(sigh)

I wish I could tell you more -- like about quantum physics and eleven parallel Universes.-- but it would only confuse you.

Because you are like the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Jews here - unedumacated.

Ramen ;o)

Prince George, Canada

#531844 Apr 25, 2014
Imagine a child that is homosexual being raised in an atmosphere where the teaching is that being homosexual is not only a disability, but is evil.

Religion be DAMNED!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Prevailing attitudes not only determine the social expectations and treatment accorded to a person with a disability in the society, but also his or her self-image and function. Hobbs (1973) states that, the message that a child with a disability receives about himself from his environment determines to a large extent his feelings about who he is, what he can do and how he should behave.

http://dsq-sds.org/article/view/3197/3068

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#531845 Apr 25, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Are you ready for another day of conflicting opinions???
I don't know about that June. Just wanted to say Hi.

Prince George, Canada

#531846 Apr 25, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making fun of my God again Junith.
Sadly, my God doesn't get angry, or jealous, or vengeful.(sigh)
I wish I could tell you more -- like about quantum physics and eleven parallel Universes.-- but it would only confuse you.
Because you are like the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Jews here - unedumacated.
Ramen ;o)
"Unedumacated???"

Maybe we should write our own dictionary. The old are outdated anyway.

Prince George, Canada

#531847 Apr 25, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that June. Just wanted to say Hi.
Okay.........

Prince George, Canada

#531848 Apr 25, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wrong because all the Christians who learned from the apostles agree with my interpretation.
Christians ... learning from Jewish apostles???

How funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Turkey 864,032
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min HipGnosis 1,944
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min Neelakaran 7,480
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 6,292
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 32 min middleman1 2,772
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 32 min I am me 31
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 40 min Neelakaran 1,840
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min WasteWater 6,410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,897
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web