Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637210 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#530046 Apr 17, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the first clue. I think it's better for you to remain silent about the efforts of the Catholic Church to eliminate abortion and the amount of work we do to help young expectant women. Like confrint, you're putting your lips in motion before your brain kicks in.
I wish you would listen just a,bit as I mean no harm in this

Still the letter from your pope did a,lot of good...and Francis is,loved by young and old...those college kids would listen even over the voice of professors I think and those Catholics for Choice , given a clear message from Him ...they might also..He has,the podium..is,popular..I wish he would speak out before this next election..don't you??

Don't you think this,is,something to pray for ...Just a thought

I know what you do ..and not talking about protesters...there is a Catholic and a non Catholic Crisis center in town..they both do good things..help the girls..

The point of the discussion was excommunication of the girls but Not the Politicians...and you know that's valid, otherwise C a Catholics,and non Catholic Christians do a lot...as your story shows...VOTING PRO LIFE is,a huge deal..staying home, voting third party is not a solution..
It's an issue we should all unite on as,, I think it was John Paul asked ...

Why not Francis???
truth

Perth, Australia

#530047 Apr 17, 2014
read in numbers
levite is not written in Israelite

numbers 12
visions and dreams

pray against leper

in saint Anthony 13 prayers
6.leper
sin is deadly leper

pray in rosary
ocisti nas i operi
od svih grijeha
iz proslosti sadasnjosti i sacuvaj nasu buducnost

buducnost=future
see

numbers 24 ;6
torrens valley

i say valleys and hills

in geometric way its look deference
its secrets from continents to continents
each small letter upon words have extension in meaning

see number 12;6
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530048 Apr 17, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
World domination.
Ramen
....Currently only 17% of the entire world population are catholics, and the vast majority of those catholics don't practice their faith as REQUIRED dropping devout catholics to single digits.

....Catholics blame me for posting these facts....because they don't want to know these facts.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#530049 Apr 17, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Your just assuming and making this up.
....If you read the scriptures they make it sound like Jesus was hard to catch and he had to be turned into authorities by Judas, yet the scriptures claim he walked freely among the people and worshipped regularly at the synagogue.
...I don't believe any of it. No writings or stories during this era about a miracle man named Jesus yet the scriptures claim he was as popular and loved by everyone much like the popularity of the Beatles in 1965.
....Jesus who was claimed to be a devout Jew and practiced his Jewish belief among all the Jews the Jews no nothing about this so called miracle god man. They no nothing about 12 apostles, joh baptist etc. The jews lived during this era and saw nothing.
......You weren't there, I wasn't there, you are only wishfully, wildly speculating and hoping these stories are true.
....No one can prove who the actual gospel writers were. 4 names added to writings means nothing to me, no more than you don't believe the writings or wriers from books of other religions.
...If god didn't want me saying this to you he would not want me here.....

.I'm Still here!
Jesus WALKED around the country...Yes,He met people....but it's nothing like Twitter or tv today...in three years how many heard Him..how many believed....they wanted a Messiah to overthrow Rome ...

No He want hard to catch, but they wanted to take Him in secrecy to avoid a riot and upset the Romans...that's why they put it on them to kill Him.

Michael , there is FAITH ....in HIM..I'm sorry you lost yours ...

There is much writing about Him..you just don't choose to believe it because it's from Christians...and yet he IS mentioned by Josephus, a Jew...I'm sure there was writing about Him in Jerusalem ......all burned...many writings were destroyed by persecution...history at that time was written b y the victors....and yet Jesus history ,survives despite that persecution of his followers ...

FAITH MCHAEL ..we who believe what we cannot see...yet we know if we are open to the leading of the Holy Spirit ...I pray someday you will open your heart...

If I'm wrong, in the end I lose nothing as there will BE nothing..if you are you lose Eternal Life with Him...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530050 Apr 17, 2014
truth wrote:
no Micle
Jesus say
-not from my father house market
..You live in Perth. Do you think Jesus knew there was an Australia?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#530051 Apr 17, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Not to mention how the others gave their life for him, after the resurrection, if they had of been going to die with him, it would have been during crucifixion, not for a lie of an unresurrected Jesus..
Exactly, those folks,dying for a Resurrected Saviour, how foolish if untrue .....no greater testimony in my book...why die for something so preposterous...many saw Him...and many felt the Spirit on Pentecost giving them courage they dud not have during the Crucifixion , which shook their faith...I mean, really how COUKD their awaited Messiah be crucified by Rome which they thought he would overthrow...but after th e Resurrection ...whole different story...they knew they would be with Him after death...
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#530052 Apr 17, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not Francis???
Pope Francis at Palm Sunday mass 4 days ago;

“Jesus takes upon himself the evil, the filth, the sin of the world, including our own sin, and he cleanses it, he cleanses it with his blood, with the mercy and the love of God.

Let us look around: how many wounds are inflicted upon humanity by evil! Wars, violence, economic conflicts that hit the weakest, greed for money, power, corruption, divisions, crimes against human life and against creation!

And our personal sins: our failures in love and respect towards God, towards our neighbour and towards the whole of creation.

Jesus on the Cross feels the whole weight of the evil, and with the force of God’s love he conquers it, he defeats it with his resurrection.

Dear friends, we can all conquer the evil that is in us and in the world: with Christ, with the force of good!

Do we feel weak, inadequate, powerless? But God is not looking for powerful means: it is through the Cross that he has conquered evil!

We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us: you can do nothing to counter violence, corruption, injustice, your sins! We must never grow accustomed to evil! With Christ we can transform ourselves and the world. We must bear the victory of Christ’s Cross to everyone everywhere, we must bear this great love of God.

And this requires all of us not to be afraid to step outside ourselves, to reach out to others. In the Second Reading, Saint Paul tells us that Jesus emptied himself, assuming our condition, and he came to meet us (cf. Phil 2:7).

Let us learn to look up towards God, but also down towards others, towards the least of all! And we must not be afraid of sacrifice.

Think of a mother or a father: what sacrifices they make! But why? For love! And how do they bear those sacrifices? With joy, because they are made for their loved ones.

Christ’s Cross embraced with love does not lead to sadness, but to joy!”

Maybe you should do more listening and less talking Rose.
truth

Perth, Australia

#530053 Apr 17, 2014
after prayers i go sleep
in deep sleep
o did i
nooooooooo
then
i fill all house start going around me
yeeee
i see upon my head ''book''
on book going around
then stop
then i see on first side pink heart
then i see door
then i see door become open

then
i don't see nothing any more
but
name by name
name by name many name
father emilijo
and another
pray i hear voice 10 our fathers
i go immidlietly on knee in night
how
under which presence power
that time i become instrument

now i am fine

12 years is goneeeeeeeee

no more dreaming or presence power

you pray
then you know what is in heart of others

i am not inspector
noooooooooooooo

not anymore
truth

Perth, Australia

#530054 Apr 17, 2014
book become open
on first page stay heart
pink heart
then door
door become open

pray for priests

they calling name by names names by names

eto ti mantaj
neka tebe nosa
truth

Perth, Australia

#530055 Apr 17, 2014
kad ti ugrabi dusu=expirence of death
how its looks
nice expirence
horiblle but nice experience=on the end of tunnel is light

kud cesh sa mnom
its written
where ever you go
I am there
i am waiting
if you go up or down
Jesus Christ

I am alive!
I am fine!

gdje me ponilo mene je vratilo..
truth

Perth, Australia

#530056 Apr 17, 2014
its written from beginning
tribe against tribe people against people
o Anthony
if you have money
keep guarden in gingin
izukini and brokoli is good

grad se shiri
vjetar piri
neko ce kesu
ukesat

kupish malo ovaca
i lijepo se ljubickash 10 years
za mlade raj
djechica okolo
za 10 years rich
why you need diploma
sweet dream
noooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#530057 Apr 17, 2014
linijom manjeg otpora=easy way
see story of shepherd

if you know spot by spot
dot by dot
valley by valley
hill by hill
but you need know where when how and so on

now
i don't pray long
thanks to father for his creation
thanks for son
as Redeemer
thanks to mother pray for us keep us safe
thanks to holy spirit
its lead you in everything
truth

Perth, Australia

#530058 Apr 17, 2014
your god is not your neighbor
its your personal things you going believe or not

if your neighbor wicket and try ruin in nightmare your life
love your peaceful pest=Are you for sure in that?

Jesus say to his discipline and believers not sleep.

if i fall in sick sleep
i don't wrote to you that you know

I been pure and clear with my conciseness.

nightmare=pest neighbors and pest friends

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#530059 Apr 17, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis at Palm Sunday mass 4 days ago;
“Jesus takes upon himself the evil, the filth, the sin of the world, including our own sin, and he cleanses it, he cleanses it with his blood, with the mercy and the love of God.
Let us look around: how many wounds are inflicted upon humanity by evil! Wars, violence, economic conflicts that hit the weakest, greed for money, power, corruption, divisions, crimes against human life and against creation!
And our personal sins: our failures in love and respect towards God, towards our neighbour and towards the whole of creation.
Jesus on the Cross feels the whole weight of the evil, and with the force of God’s love he conquers it, he defeats it with his resurrection.
Dear friends, we can all conquer the evil that is in us and in the world: with Christ, with the force of good!
Do we feel weak, inadequate, powerless? But God is not looking for powerful means: it is through the Cross that he has conquered evil!
We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us: you can do nothing to counter violence, corruption, injustice, your sins! We must never grow accustomed to evil! With Christ we can transform ourselves and the world. We must bear the victory of Christ’s Cross to everyone everywhere, we must bear this great love of God.
And this requires all of us not to be afraid to step outside ourselves, to reach out to others. In the Second Reading, Saint Paul tells us that Jesus emptied himself, assuming our condition, and he came to meet us (cf. Phil 2:7).
Let us learn to look up towards God, but also down towards others, towards the least of all! And we must not be afraid of sacrifice.
Think of a mother or a father: what sacrifices they make! But why? For love! And how do they bear those sacrifices? With joy, because they are made for their loved ones.
Christ’s Cross embraced with love does not lead to sadness, but to joy!”
Maybe you should do more listening and less talking Rose.
Great message,...I agree ...He,is a good man ...people listen ....my point exactly ..

As,I said I was,respoding to a,post regarding excommunication of girls,who aborted..
And yes I'm passionate on it ....

This forum is to express our Passions.

For now,I'll drop it as,we remember the Passion tomorrow and His,Resurrection..

Peace
truth

Perth, Australia

#530060 Apr 17, 2014
woe to mans

Jesus wrote on send..

za ranu na prsima
tu je pokaza
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530061 Apr 18, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus WALKED around the country...Yes,He met people....but it's nothing like Twitter or tv today...in three years how many heard Him..how many believed....they wanted a Messiah to overthrow Rome ...
No He want hard to catch, but they wanted to take Him in secrecy to avoid a riot and upset the Romans...that's why they put it on them to kill Him.
Michael , there is FAITH ....in HIM..I'm sorry you lost yours ...
There is much writing about Him..you just don't choose to believe it because it's from Christians...and yet he IS mentioned by Josephus, a Jew...I'm sure there was writing about Him in Jerusalem ......all burned...many writings were destroyed by persecution...history at that time was written b y the victors....and yet Jesus history ,survives despite that persecution of his followers ...
FAITH MCHAEL ..we who believe what we cannot see...yet we know if we are open to the leading of the Holy Spirit ...I pray someday you will open your heart...
If I'm wrong, in the end I lose nothing as there will BE nothing..if you are you lose Eternal Life with Him...
....Jesus supposedly died around 30 AD. Josephus wasn't born until 37 AD, so anything he wrote was speculation, and today many scholars claim some of
Josephus writings were forgeries. Josephus lived his entire life a jew. Jews do not believe in sons of God.....That's not good.

...You say if you are wrong. That means you are not 100% sure. That's not good.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530062 Apr 18, 2014
,,,,Poll after poll indicates the vast majority of AMERICANS believe life/intelligent life exists or had existed on other planets in our galaxy or universe.

....I guess that means to Most Christians who believe this, that Jesus, went through countless births and deaths spreading the exact same message to all. I wonder where he will arrive next? Would he have new earthly parents, different 12 apostles, different John Baptist. or would the ones described in the bible be resusable over and over.

....Do Christians really know what they believe? Evidentaly not.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#530063 Apr 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
,,,,Poll after poll indicates the vast majority of AMERICANS believe life/intelligent life exists or had existed on other planets in our galaxy or universe.
....I guess that means to Most Christians who believe this, that Jesus, went through countless births and deaths spreading the exact same message to all. I wonder where he will arrive next? Would he have new earthly parents, different 12 apostles, different John Baptist. or would the ones described in the bible be resusable over and over.
....Do Christians really know what they believe? Evidentaly not.
We as Catholics DO know one thing for certain in that we DON'T believe the "rubbish, distorted and exaggerated (liberal) statistics that YOU "dig up".......... Find yourself another hobby Michael , like "eating crow" which you have been doing ever since you came on this forum. Slanderous anti -catholic " ( trash talking) obviously is about the "only thing" that you have going in your daily life.......,,,You must "lay awake at night" skeming, ploting, conspiring of ways that you can "take out your vengeance and hatred" against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church..........I/we as Catholic ALL know what your (agenda) is from the first day that you came on this forum..(viciously attacking our Catholic faith and tha Church).........Anthony has asked you, now I will do the same!---What does it matter to you what we as Catholics believe!.......Do you have " that much" of an an EXCESSIVE hostility, vengeance and deep hatred against the Catholic Church and Jesus Christ that it has become an ( obvious) uncontrollable obsession" with you!!......Get help Michael!!! Psychological help and confession will clean up the "dirt" in your mind, heart and soul that has coorpted you !!!!---Confession second!!!!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530065 Apr 18, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Catholics DO know one thing for certain in that we DON'T believe the "rubbish, distorted and exaggerated (liberal) statistics that YOU "dig up".......... Find yourself another hobby Michael , like "eating crow" which you have been doing ever since you came on this forum. Slanderous anti -catholic " ( trash talking) obviously is about the "only thing" that you have going in your daily life.......,,,You must "lay awake at night" skeming, ploting, conspiring of ways that you can "take out your vengeance and hatred" against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church..........I/we as Catholic ALL know what your (agenda) is from the first day that you came on this forum..(viciously attacking our Catholic faith and tha Church).........Anthony has asked you, now I will do the same!---What does it matter to you what we as Catholics believe!.......Do you have " that much" of an an EXCESSIVE hostility, vengeance and deep hatred against the Catholic Church and Jesus Christ that it has become an ( obvious) uncontrollable obsession" with you!!......Get help Michael!!! Psychological help and confession will clean up the "dirt" in your mind, heart and soul that has coorpted you !!!!---Confession second!!!!!
.....Your telling me that you know for certain life in any form does not exist anywhere in or outside the universe?

.....Is your brain not connected to think or wonder?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#530066 Apr 18, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Catholics DO know one thing for certain in that we DON'T believe the "rubbish, distorted and exaggerated (liberal) statistics that YOU "dig up".......... Find yourself another hobby Michael , like "eating crow" which you have been doing ever since you came on this forum. Slanderous anti -catholic " ( trash talking) obviously is about the "only thing" that you have going in your daily life.......,,,You must "lay awake at night" skeming, ploting, conspiring of ways that you can "take out your vengeance and hatred" against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church..........I/we as Catholic ALL know what your (agenda) is from the first day that you came on this forum..(viciously attacking our Catholic faith and thChurch).........Anthony has asked you, now I will do the same!---What does it matter to you what we as Catholics believe!.......Do you have " that much" of an an EXCESSIVE hostility, vengeance and deep hatred against the Catholic Church and Jesus Christ that it has become an ( obvious) uncontrollable obsession" with you!!......Get help Michael!!! Psychological help and confession will clean up the "dirt" in your mind, heart and soul that has coorpted you !!!!---Confession second!!!!!
...Do you see hateful words in my posts! Of course not. You are such a negative person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 min An NFL Fan 37,951
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Johnny 4,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min NoStress4me 28,331
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Highest Comandmen... 44,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min VIKING 968,670
the american sacrifice 1 hr Carly 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 280,462
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 14 hr Paul is dead 3,593
More from around the web