Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675598 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#528208 Apr 8, 2014
wicket diploma know who they are
o yeeeeeeeeee
very bad accuserssssssss

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528209 Apr 8, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What's truly 'gross' is your false teaching Tony, your saying that God doesn't know who are His, you know He wants to give you a gift, I don't understand why you won't receive it. Love you, Blessings.
Marge sometimes you yourself can make rather dumb and unlearned statements. Of course God knows who is His. He Himself stated that ALL SOULS ARE HIS but the soul that sins SHALL DIE. Now what else dumb you got to say?

Go to bed because you're dismissed.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528210 Apr 8, 2014
truth wrote:
demonic law and satanic invisible law is not my law
its law of accuserssssssssssss and perverts as well adversaryyyyyyy
its game of parallel systems in religion and politics
don't sleep Jesus Christ say to his discipline
who can say i can make you sleep
see pervert adversary demonic satanic law
political and religion game
wicket evil law white cocunnnnnnnnnn
see word
in name of jesus christ and his blade and his holy cross INRI
ej you you going be reavil wicket evil accusersssssssssssss
what Jesus Christ say
many many many
its not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
LOL. Now why are you hissing? You're starting to scare me with all that hissing.
truth

Perth, Australia

#528211 Apr 8, 2014
1260 years some story

history is full of wars
they say nobody dead nobody wounded no cemetery exist

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee accusers law
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#528212 Apr 8, 2014
truth wrote:
1260 years some story
history is full of wars
they say nobody dead nobody wounded no cemetery exist
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee accusers law
Can you prove it happened? NO!

CRABBS I say!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#528213 Apr 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in a deity.
I thought I explained that to you.
Then why do you keep making so many references about him in anger?

Location hidden

#528214 Apr 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe only Christians will be saved. And that means that (within the theology) Jesus does NOT love everybody. Not even close. Most of the world's population will spend eternity in hell ... according to all Christian teaching.
You make a mockery of your own concept of truth.
I think Jesus set the standard June for what is required to avoid He!!, not man nor mans religion.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#528215 Apr 9, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What's truly 'gross' is your false teaching Tony, your saying that God doesn't know who are His, you know He wants to give you a gift, I don't understand why you won't receive it. Love you, Blessings.
And may I recommend that you read EZEKIEL 18:3.....God stated that all souls are His but the soul that sinneth shall die. God said it,I believe it and that settles it.
truth

Morley, Australia

#528216 Apr 9, 2014
why accusers is holy or good characters or good ministers..did they need accused ordinary people to be poor diploma or poor minister or somebody else..

very saddddddddddddd
Michael

Canada

#528217 Apr 9, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a bible believing Christian a lot longer than you have. I gave my life to Christ many years before you did. And I'm certain my educational credentials far outweigh yours.
I haven't run a emporium/tent revival like you have, so you definitely got me there.
...here you go again, always trying to arrogantly one up everyone. Must be the way you were raised.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#528218 Apr 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And once God saves you and you """"" CHOOSE"""" to return to your old ways i.e.leave God,doing this was compared to a dog returning to it's vomit. Gross
None of you have faith that a creator exists that is of the nature of love. And that's understandable.

With all the suffering that occurs in all forms of life, there simply could not BE an intelligent being running anything.

That was the final thought that took me out from under the spell of religion.

It was not animosity towards a god. It was my own admittance to my self that nothing of intelligence existed TO take part in allowing the suffering of innocent beasts that did nothing whatsoever to harm the emotional state of a supposed "intelligence."

"TINK about it," says Mrs. Brown.

Prince George, Canada

#528219 Apr 9, 2014
truth wrote:
liar from beginning
you forget that
Humans could not BE liars if your idiot god had not created them to fall short of perfection.

You forget that!

Within the theology, it was GOD that created Adam and Eve KNOWING they would SIN. Sin is ALL GOD's FAULT.

Do you GET that???

If GOD had left his created identical spirits in heaven with him, there would BE NO SIN.

Bunkology

Prince George, Canada

#528220 Apr 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do you keep making so many references about him in anger?
You misunderstand.

"IF" I believed in a deity, I "WOULD" be angry AT the deity. I would not be angry at the humans that the deity created to in turn suffer.

You people misplace your anger. You put it on each other in defense of the supposed god, and that in turn builds walls between humans of animosity to the point of killing each other in defense of religious dogmas.

I believe that suffering is a natural consequence of nature and that the universe never was created by any supposed intelligent design ... but rather that because the universe always existed ... suffering always existed.

That is my "concept" of truth. I admit that I don't KNOW the answers.

Prince George, Canada

#528221 Apr 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think Jesus set the standard June for what is required to avoid He!!, not man nor mans religion.
I never believed any of that theo-non-logical bunkology.

If Jesus had lived, he agreed with punishment of hell, or he wouldn't have allowed his supposed holy name in the book where punishment from "God" is the rule of thumb.

I suggest that you keep in mind that in that horrible book referred to as the HOLY BIBLE, the death penalty for SIN was accepted as NORMAL by JESUS ... the supposed master of love. Where was the love??? Where was the mercy???

If you don't wake up ... no one can do it for you.

Location hidden

#528222 Apr 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you have faith that a creator exists that is of the nature of love. And that's understandable.
With all the suffering that occurs in all forms of life, there simply could not BE an intelligent being running anything.
That was the final thought that took me out from under the spell of religion.
It was not animosity towards a god. It was my own admittance to my self that nothing of intelligence existed TO take part in allowing the suffering of innocent beasts that did nothing whatsoever to harm the emotional state of a supposed "intelligence."
"TINK about it," says Mrs. Brown.
There you go again. Assuming you know the thoughts of a creator, that YOU say doesn't EXIST. Again I ask you June. Do YOU think God owes man an explanation of his Will? Of Course it's Animosity towards God. YOU express it with just about every post. You are blaming God, W/out knowing his Will, is it for man to know this Will? Of Course Not! Why, if we knew it, We'd be as God, now wouldn't we? June, IF Satan did exist, where do you think He would sit himself ? He does Masquerade around as Light you know! just for shyts and giggles, please enlighten with your thoughts on that..

Location hidden

#528223 Apr 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand.
"IF" I believed in a deity, I "WOULD" be angry AT the deity. I would not be angry at the humans that the deity created to in turn suffer.
You people misplace your anger. You put it on each other in defense of the supposed god, and that in turn builds walls between humans of animosity to the point of killing each other in defense of religious dogmas.
I believe that suffering is a natural consequence of nature and that the universe never was created by any supposed intelligent design ... but rather that because the universe always existed ... suffering always existed.
That is my "concept" of truth. I admit that I don't KNOW the answers.
What was the causality of an always existing universe June ? you people ? hahaha! right!

Location hidden

#528224 Apr 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I never believed any of that theo-non-logical bunkology.
If Jesus had lived, he agreed with punishment of hell, or he wouldn't have allowed his supposed holy name in the book where punishment from "God" is the rule of thumb.
I suggest that you keep in mind that in that horrible book referred to as the HOLY BIBLE, the death penalty for SIN was accepted as NORMAL by JESUS ... the supposed master of love. Where was the love??? Where was the mercy???
If you don't wake up ... no one can do it for you.
When did it become the Holy Bible of Horrible for you June ? Jesus accepted what the Father Deemed Suitable Punishment June. Where was the Love? Dang Girl, You are Truly Blind to his Message of and about Forgiveness aren't Ya ? The Love was dying on that Cross for you and everyone June, So that your Sins may be Forgiven..I think it is you dear lady, that had better wake up!

Prince George, Canada

#528225 Apr 9, 2014
And God said "Let there be life ... that has to suffer because 'I'(the god that created everything that exists) approved and still approves of suffering."

You don't see THAT in any religious literature anywhere on earth DO YOU???

Theologians (philosophers) didn't WANT you to question the motives of the supposed god, so the taught that if you asked questions OF the god, HE would punish you.

They wanted you to fight with each OTHER and go to war FOR them, so that they could rule over you from their money-laundering, warring, barbaric kingdoms on earth.

And they succeeded.

Prince George, Canada

#528226 Apr 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> What was the causality of an always existing universe June ? you people ? hahaha! right!
Something that always existed doesn't NEED a cause.

Think about it! That theory is no more ridiculous than the belief that "in the beginning" a creator created itself out of nothing. How could the thought of a creator exist if there was nothing to create that thought OF the supposed creator???

It's all philosophy and nothing but ... because we really don't HAVE answers.

However, I don't believe that suffering of all forms of life equates in any sense whatsoever to "intelligent design."

THAT is oxymoronic terminology. "Gee ... wasn't GOD wonderful to create all this suffering in all forms of life?"

And they call THAT intelligent??? I think NOT!!!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#528227 Apr 9, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think Jesus set the standard June for what is required to avoid He!!, not man nor mans religion.
That's not very "great."

A so-called "great" and "loving" creator punishes most of its highest creation for getting it wrong somehow.

If you were born in Soddy Arabia, you would have very little or zero chance of getting it right.

If you were born in rural China, you would have very little or zero chance of getting it right.

That sounds pretty arbitrary and not so "loving."

Maybe people are making god in their own image,, and not the other way around.

Ramen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,718
the tricks and treats of healthcare 43 min Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 50 min Sethlong 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 54 min Bongo 110,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Devil number 666 982,301
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 4 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 4 hr Sethlong 4
More from around the web