Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 20 comments on the Jul 10, 2007, CBC News story titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#527687 Apr 6, 2014
I have sealed my "fate" and my soul is dead

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527688 Apr 6, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You hope that you will be chosen to go to heaven, while other will spend eternity in hell.
I hope that humans will shed their selves of all religion.
June, you never answered the question. you must have been good at dodge ball? you don't even believe your own drivel, do you June?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#527689 Apr 6, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Some of the modern preachers now tell us that hell is simply "God" depriving us of his love. The preachers seem to indicate that they have received messages that the devil is no longer employed by "God."
Bunkology
I should think freelancers like YOU made him close up shop.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#527690 Apr 6, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I have sealed my "fate" and my soul is dead
look on the bright side.
Atleast you don't have to hire a lawyer.
Earl

Concord, CA

#527691 Apr 6, 2014
I have a picture of the last Pope, the Pope of the one true church, kissing the Koran.

Prince George, Canada

#527692 Apr 6, 2014
OH OH!!! After "God" created Adam and Eve to be sinners, God let the devil rule his kingdom on earth ... but it seems that the devil is eventually going to get on "God's" last nerve.

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Prince George, Canada

#527693 Apr 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> June, you never answered the question.
Which question? I thought you were preaching another sermon.

Prince George, Canada

#527694 Apr 6, 2014
Apparently we're supposed to hate the world that "God" created.

Silly dogmas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>

1 John 2:15-16 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527695 Apr 6, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ Green Stamps.
You old fart.
Got me! LOL!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527696 Apr 6, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Which question? I thought you were preaching another sermon.
HaHaHa!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#527697 Apr 6, 2014

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#527698 Apr 6, 2014
Has the RCC always had a history of it's priests being sexually active with ( or molesting) so many young boys or is this something that has just started recently in the last few decades or so? What gives?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#527699 Apr 6, 2014
I once heard and I don't know if I agree with the rumor or not but that the fallen angels brought the practice of homosexuality to mankind which one of themany forbidden things that God did not want mankind exposed to yet the fallen angels brought forbidden pracitces to man.

Practice of the dark arts was another such forbidden thing that God did not want mankind exposed to. Hmmm.

Prince George, Canada

#527700 Apr 6, 2014
If the Jews, Catholics, Muslims and Protestants did not exist ... would the world have missed them???

I suggest that before these Abrahamic right-fighting groups materialized, those in other religions thought THEY were chosen by the gods for divine experiences.

It's easy to convince the self of its own importance ... but I suggest we are simply just another breed of selfish animals.

Prince George, Canada

#527701 Apr 6, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
I once heard and I don't know if I agree with the rumor or not but that the fallen angels brought the practice of homosexuality to mankind which one of themany forbidden things that God did not want mankind exposed to yet the fallen angels brought forbidden pracitces to man.
Practice of the dark arts was another such forbidden thing that God did not want mankind exposed to. Hmmm.
The gods created by humans are too ugly to expose their selves. That's why they hide in the shadows and hope to never be seen.

:)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#527702 Apr 6, 2014

Prince George, Canada

#527703 Apr 6, 2014
I would be more persuaded to believe that the men of religion eons ago told more truth than the modern practitioners.

After all ... they were closer to the source of the first stories told of gods and goddesses. That should account for something.

{{{wink, wink}}}

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#527704 Apr 6, 2014
Yet another interesting link about fallen angels and aliens.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/...

Since: Mar 14

Frankfort, KY

#527705 Apr 6, 2014
Personally, I am just not into the religion thing. I am into God and I know I didn't talk to Him as much as I should have in the past but I'm working on it. I haven't even attended a service in quiet a while. For that, I am ashamed. I try to look at things with common sense, form my own opinion" kinda girl ya know and if something works, it works and if it don't work, well ya take it from there. To me, religion is just another way to separate people. Like television and video games along with computers and cancer haven't been doing a good job. Love is about helping each other and not doing it for worldly gain. It just makes a person feel really good about themselves in a pure harmonic way. It just works and with no side effects (like eating the food, watching the "idiot" box and drinking the water here). Just my opinion, again, but it don't work for me when a Catholic Church (or any denomination for that matter) has millions and millions of dollars and yet all around us, are uncared for elderly and starving children! "Suffer the little children to come unto me" Jesus.! Here's a couple of my favorites:

For it will be easier for a camel to slip through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.

For what doth a man profit should he gain the world but lose his soul?
truth

Perth, Australia

#527706 Apr 6, 2014
psalm 32
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

i am not wicket

deceit spirit is not good

to understand to understood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 828,844
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min arul 6,307
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min dollarsbill 3,611
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min AntiqueAnnie 611,841
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min Classic 2,269
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 38 min curious and waiting 324
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,801
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr karl44 442,889
More from around the web