Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,822
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#527218 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:

<quoted text>
OK
You . are . an . idiot .
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The desperation of a fool.
No. It was me fulfilling your prophecy and request. Did you miss the cogent thought again Kasparov? Here it is again;

You . are . an . idiot.

Did you understand it that time kid?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#527219 Apr 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying ...... again....proof follows:
You are scared to death to face the truth...your ego is the size of an elephant...you have swallowed so much slop from your pope you have stayed blind and deaf...
Proof of my words: Your stupidity of looking in an English dictionary for the definition of a Greek word is stupidity at its most high!!!
Do what Christians do,,,show the definition of the Koine Greek word from which "church" was translated in Mt 16:18......and in many other verses.
You will not do so..because that would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a bald--face liar...
BTW...that definition can be found in your NABre.....
Prove me wrong!!!!!
Worth repeating!!!!
You will not do so..because that would prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a bald--face liar...
The RCC is the largest denomination in the USA...Christ built no such...
There was ever never any god at all. All the gods in the past and in the present and
of course in the future are nothing but phantoms or myths. It makes me just smile no more. I can only pity such uneducated People.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#527220 Apr 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all!!........If you truly believe in your "nothingness" then go live on your "isolated atheistic island"
Treating my neighbors as equals is a belief in "nothingness?"

I try to live to the best of my ability in the moment and trust that the rest will take care of itself.

I won't use man-created religious literature from any cult to preach at others that they fall short of a god's mark.

That, to me is a silly, self-righteous pastime based on bunkology
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#527221 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't make comments for others, but from my own opinion, you are correct.
However, I am at least fair in my aim to bash all religion as bunk. You bash all religions "except" your own.
I bssh "individuals" who attack tha Catholiic Church and the Catholic faith---NOT----other religions. Most of these individuals are "hard core" anti-Cathoilcs who are product. of over 400 years of the hostile and hatefilled Protestant bible only generation that live their daily lives --Not for their bible only faith--but to attack the personal faith of other Christians, especially Catholics.

Location hidden

#527222 Apr 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I have a Constitutional Right to Speak My Opinion, Anywhere, Anytime, In However Manner I wish To Speak It In, And If You Don't Like That Then Well, Well You Already Know Right?
What I am is Irrelevant..
"What I am is Irrelevant.."

I suspect that your clients would seriously disagree with that Pusherman.
<snicker>

Prince George, Canada

#527223 Apr 5, 2014
truth wrote:
God is full of Mercy.
Will you say that when you are rejected to hell for sinning???

Ancient religions ALL needed to threaten believers with hells to keep then in LINE!

Without hells none on the religions would exist, as all people would agree that everyone "for suffering on earth" deserved eternal bliss.

Bunkology

Prince George, Canada

#527224 Apr 5, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text> The church of the anti Christ in Rome rejects everything he said! A church of liars and deceivers, thieves, mass murderers and child rapists. What about the doctrine that states the pope talks for God?! Did you forget?! Now away and hang yourself. The roman faith is no more than devil worshipping, led by devils who create devils. The church of satan is alive in Rome.
I suggest you also check out the Protestant deceivers.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527225 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I am is Irrelevant.."
I suspect that your clients would seriously disagree with that Pusherman.
<snicker>
Relevant to them, but Irrelevant to dude..

Location hidden

#527226 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop lying.
I've never predicted the future, as I don't even know if there is a future, or if the past, present and future "time-WISE" is all one.
And if you have faith that ADONAI chose the Jews as his favorite few, then ADONAI never flirted with your Gnostic Christianized "SELF" entertainment. So you that would mean that you are out of LUCK now and in your supposed "spiritualized" future.
"I've never predicted the future"
Yes you have June. You do it in the majority of your posts every day when you tell folks that if they stay in their churches and religions, all it will lead to is disappointment and hurt.

"I don't even know if there is a future"
Yes you do. You were here yesterday and here you are again today. Yesterday, today was the future. Now today is yesterday's future, and yesterday is today's past..

"if the past, present and future "time-WISE" is all one."
You just may be closer to a truth than you realize June.

Prince George, Canada

#527227 Apr 5, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text>
If reads like one. If it talks like one. If it thinks like one.
You are obviously a fugitive from justice. Child rape is a heinous offence. We can still get you in Oz.
Leaders of Protestant religions were also busy sexually molesting their victims and using their positions as "god"-servers to cover their own crimes.

Molestation is common-place in homes and in all places of worship.

It's a human disaster.

Human-animals are all too often, devious sex-machines.

However ... God wasn't happy when "souls" were in spirit form, so, for entertainment, he created humans with penises and vaginas and made them so they would DESIRE sex, knowing the disaster it would create.

Religion is bunkology
justachristian

Barrie, Canada

#527228 Apr 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bssh "individuals" who attack tha Catholiic Church and the Catholic faith---NOT----other religions. Most of these individuals are "hard core" anti-Cathoilcs who are product. of over 400 years of the hostile and hatefilled Protestant bible only generation that live their daily lives --Not for their bible only faith--but to attack the personal faith of other Christians, especially Catholics.
Bash all you like, HOHO --- but you're still wrong. The romanist denomination is the epitome of hatred, false worship, and evil. AND, it will be destroyed. Read Revelation 17 & 18, which describes its demise perfectly.
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527229 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bingo" ... pun intended.
That is what I had trying for years to point out to the Catholic idolizer Robert F.
If the religion is so pure and holy, why were the devout church fathers
so brutal as to claim that Jesus wanted the Jews slayed?
They created and dragged that "name" Jesus into every blood-soaked scheme that they conjured up in their own minds.
"Jesus wants us to kill heretics ... blah, blah, blah."
And the Protestants were no different.
All religions are lies, fakes or even crimes.
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527230 Apr 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil..
Sorry no devil, no god no angels, no heaven no hell, all religions can be forgotten. Life is short and science is real valuable.

Location hidden

#527231 Apr 5, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your opinion shared by very few people, usually just the paranoid and delusional, and unfortunately for you, not any scholars. Thanks anyway.
Scholars?
What the hell does any "scholar" have to do with truth or your own personal spiritual journey?
What someone else thinks about your personal journey is the epitome of uselessness.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527232 Apr 5, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have free will, so yeah, technically you have the "right" to do whatever you want. You're using that to spread ridiculous lies about us. You call it your opinion, but its not based on reason, logic and facts. You dont think you'll be held accountable? You're no different than the other pride-filled preachers on here. You got your Bible; You're the authority on the word of God apparently......
I have been held accountable for all my actions up to this point in my life, I suspect this will be no different, but I don't think I am wrong. I beg to differ and I do think it's Logical, Reasonable, and Fact In the sense that the Bible is pretty much telling us who the Anti Christ is, and where he will rise out of, but more than that, I use my own logic and reasoning from what I have read, and studied on about the Romans and their caring over of their Pagan God Worship of not just one, but several "Gods" and how they throw Christ in there, to confuse people into believing, it's all about Jesus, when all anyone has to do is look at them..you can see the Idol Worship..

Prince George, Canada

#527233 Apr 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
God say:
It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time ...
Repay???

If God exists it has an eternal debt to pay to all forms of life for the suffering that put upon its creation.

I will NOT worship an image of a monster.

I will put trust in the idea that no creator exists ... period ... and I take that as a compliment ... not an insult ... because if a creator does exist, for all the harm it caused ... it should commit suicide and do away with it's self.

tongue in cheek
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527234 Apr 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Pope is a high priest ..one of you folks,websites ...called your priests as high priests calling God down each EUCHARIST ( pretty sure that was the one ) sadly I don't have it bookmarked on this tablet ...but it was there .
The real question is,, what would you folks,on here , do if a,person asked you how to be saved, find God , find Jesus,...would YOU tell them of bring born again in true belief in Him as Saviour, or would you tell him he must see a,priest to get the whole of information....as revealed by the RCC.
what if this person had a,bad impression of the Catholic Church, for whatever reason..does he then walk away from you not knowing Of Jesus...
That's the danger ...
We ate to tell of Christ ...what HE DID ..for us from the bottom of our heart and Spirits.
NOT what a,priest can do for the guy ,baptism, classes, communion, confession...... what Jesus does for THOSE CALLED to Him..we speak from our souls to another soul ...tell them what the bible tells us. Tell them where to begin ..for me it's,John ...
And I like the NLT..some verses,on the net to start , but that's,me ..the thing is,HIS,MESSAGE ...as HE spoke it to the people..the LORDS,prayer ..but more than that ...repentance, humbly seeking HIS,GRACE ..free for those He has,called
THAT IS NOT LIP SERVICE ....you show your love for them , even if they are wary of your Church for bad or good reason..even if they had a bad impression of ALL religions , all Churches...they were led to ASK a believer ....ABOUT JESUS , this may be the first seed to be nurtured ..they believe you have something they don't ...your Saviour you know in your heart ...
Will you share Him.
Would we encourage them to worship , of course, but some folks are,leery of Churches .there are many good preachers,on tv ...we are lucky here to have a wonderful non denominational Church that is bible believing . But I know,you think only a,priest has answers...but again sadly ,
Some folks,will never trust a,priest ...or it may take a while
Thing is,,sadly we live in a New,World . Kids,May grow,up knowing nothing of Jesus,as SAVIUIR .there are homes and schools,where children may never hear of Him...not a,creche in sight at Christmas ...nothing on tv about Him..on the channels their parents watch .
In the east there are non Christian countries....we as a nation are going that path to our shame ..
So why did he ask??? I would have to believe it was the work of the Spirit , how will you answer ...to get a person in your Church or to help a soul find Our Lord ..
Forget the whole religious garbage and turn to science as a worthwile life.

Location hidden

#527235 Apr 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly believe this,is,NOT how,Christ intended ...
<edited for clarity of thought and message>

Had you posted only the above words of yours, you would have encapsulated this entire thread's main point me thinks.

Location hidden

#527236 Apr 5, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your opinion shared by very few people, usually just the paranoid and delusional, and unfortunately for you, not any scholars. Thanks anyway.
Is a truth, any truth, of any kind, not "official" or worth accepting until a "scholar(s)" say it is?

Prince George, Canada

#527237 Apr 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Pope is a high priest ..one of you folks,websites ...called your priests as high priests calling God down each EUCHARIST..
Did you like the one I sent you via "air-mail" about Moses' brother being the FIRST high priest in monotheistic Judaism???

I guess NOT huh???

Christians have a NEED to vilify Judaism as lies, so that you will stick to the lie that Jesus left Judaism for YOUR life-style of Christianized greener pastures.

Liars ... one and all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 3,125
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min dirty white boy- 739,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Aura Mytha 259,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 227,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 173,716
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 36 min abcd 865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min blck Thndr 42 601,125
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE