Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 673422 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527252 Apr 5, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text> The church of the anti Christ in Rome rejects everything he said! A church of liars and deceivers, thieves, mass murderers and child rapists. What about the doctrine that states the pope talks for God?! Did you forget?! Now away and hang yourself. The roman faith is no more than devil worshipping, led by devils who create devils. The church of satan is alive in Rome.
All religions are phantoms or even crimes. BTW there is of course no satan or god or anything like some what similar ones.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527253 Apr 5, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have free will, so yeah, technically you have the "right" to do whatever you want. You're using that to spread ridiculous lies about us. You call it your opinion, but its not based on reason, logic and facts. You dont think you'll be held accountable? You're no different than the other pride-filled preachers on here. You got your Bible; You're the authority on the word of God apparently......
ADMITTING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING
LYING TO HONOR CHRIST?
THE SICKNESS OF DECEIT FOR GOD

THE PATRON SAINT OF CHRISTMAS

The mystery of the "Patron Saint" of CHRIST-MASS is no mystery. "Saint Nicholas", known as an amibigious "early saint" who suddenly acquires a new history called "tradition" in the after-math of the Iconoclast wars in 847 CE. Find out how the "Patron Saint" of CHRIST-MASS, "Saint Nicolas" was long known before 847 CE and how he, as the association today suggests, is the actual "founder" of CHRIST-MASS (father Christ-Mass). What you are not told is that when he "founded" this syncretistic practice between paganism and NT faith, it was called unclean filth and condemned to eternal damnation. The words are recorded by the writers of the New Testament, along with this "Patron Saint" whose followers are cursed by John in his vision of the risen Christ. The Mythical Character Santa Clause derived from the Patron Saint Nicolas, was actually brought to life through incorporation of Masonic symbolism, looking back to Nimrod, king of Babylon,[founder of the "legend of the Craft"] in Masonry, and the proto-type of the Antichrist! And what do these origins all share in common that is beyond any reasonable coincidence! A man named CERINTHUS, looked to by both MASONS, and "Latin Church Historians" as the historical origin of CHRISTMAS! CERINTHUS, the NICOLAITAN, and identified by the Apostle John in person, AS THE ANTICHRIST, who was ALREADY IN THE WORLD... at ancient EPHESUS, 19 centuries ago. Christian Fundemantalists flooding the internet with the warning that Santa is really "Satan", while mocked by the arrogant for their lack of sophistry, are actually stating an accurate fact that is born out in by historical documentation published by Cornell University in 1984. And if that were not all bad enough already, YES, SAINT NICHOLAS WAS A PEDOPHILE. AND IN FACT THE ACTUAL FOUNDER OF THE PRACTICE IN THE ROMAN CHURCH.

The Antichrist is someone who recieves worship as God. His name is Six Six Six. He is head a "Mystery Babylon" who is headquartered in Rome. They deny the "Flesh" of Christ, his historicity, his Jewishness, all of the above, and they were known in 100 AD by the name of NICHOLAITANS. and taught the "Mystery of Satan". the "Doctrine of Balaam" and the "Doctrine of the Nicolaitans". If you really think you have to "guess" who this describes, you are being simply dishonest with yourself.

IT CAME !
POPE SIXTUS III (666)

Need more? Maybe you should actually do a little research on your faith..

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#527254 Apr 5, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions are lies, fakes or even crimes.
I agree that it's a crime to teach little children how to grow up to fight in defense of religious cults.

Christians in Africa are arming their selves to kill Muslims.

Humanity has learned nothing from religion of value.

"The gods support MY religion and you have no support for your religion."

Idiocy.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#527255 Apr 5, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitutional right? I suppose. If the US Constitution is your justification to slander Catholics, maybe you ought to examine your concience. Bearing false witness is in violation of Gods commandment..
Well then if that is true, I better not see you mounting a campaign to say that the beliefs and rights as spelled out in our Constitution, especially the 1st amendment, are based on the "Christian" beliefs of the founders, and our judicial system's laws are based upon the Ten Commandments.
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527256 Apr 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bssh "individuals" who attack tha Catholiic Church and the Catholic faith---NOT----other religions. Most of these individuals are "hard core" anti-Cathoilcs who are product. of over 400 years of the hostile and hatefilled Protestant bible only generation that live their daily lives --Not for their bible only faith--but to attack the personal faith of other Christians, especially Catholics.
Religions are just phantoms or myths nothing else. there is not the dint of any god.

Prince George, Canada

#527257 Apr 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ADMITTING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING
LYING TO HONOR CHRIST?
Chronology of American Religious History: 1600 - 2004

December 25, 1789 During the first Christmas under America's new Constitution, the Congress was in session. This fact may seem odd today, but at the time Christmas was no t a major Christian holiday. As a matter of fact, Christmas had a bad reputation among many Christians as a time of un-Christian excess and partying. Between 1659 and 1681, celebrating Christmas was actually illegal in Boston and anti-Christmas sentiment in the North prevented the day from becoming a national holiday until 1870.

http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/religio
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527258 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
ADONAI ... "No son of mine would leave Judaism to follow 'Confrinting with the word' into the Protestant religion ... as I would disown him immediately."
Tongue in cheek
Any religions are useless they are superflous for mankind.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#527259 Apr 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Pope is a high priest ..one of you folks,websites ...called your priests as high priests calling God down each EUCHARIST ( pretty sure that was the one ) sadly I don't have it bookmarked on this tablet ...but it was there .
The real question is,, what would you folks,on here , do if a,person asked you how to be saved, find God , find Jesus,...would YOU tell them of bring born again in true belief in Him as Saviour, or would you tell him he must see a,priest to get the whole of information....as revealed by the RCC.
what if this person had a,bad impression of the Catholic Church, for whatever reason..does he then walk away from you not knowing Of Jesus...
That's the danger ...
We ate to tell of Christ ...what HE DID ..for us from the bottom of our heart and Spirits.
NOT what a,priest can do for the guy ,baptism, classes, communion, confession...... what Jesus does for THOSE CALLED to Him..we speak from our souls to another soul ...tell them what the bible tells us. Tell them where to begin ..for me it's,John ...
And I like the NLT..some verses,on the net to start , but that's,me ..the thing is,HIS,MESSAGE ...as HE spoke it to the people..the LORDS,prayer ..but more than that ...repentance, humbly seeking HIS,GRACE ..free for those He has,called
THAT IS NOT LIP SERVICE ....you show your love for them , even if they are wary of your Church for bad or good reason..even if they had a bad impression of ALL religions , all Churches...they were led to ASK a believer ....ABOUT JESUS , this may be the first seed to be nurtured ..they believe you have something they don't ...your Saviour you know in your heart ...
Will you share Him.
Would we encourage them to worship , of course, but some folks are,leery of Churches .there are many good preachers,on tv ...we are lucky here to have a wonderful non denominational Church that is bible believing . But I know,you think only a,priest has answers...but again sadly ,
Some folks,will never trust a,priest ...or it may take a while
Thing is,,sadly we live in a New,World . Kids,May grow,up knowing nothing of Jesus,as SAVIUIR .there are homes and schools,where children may never hear of Him...not a,creche in sight at Christmas ...nothing on tv about Him..on the channels their parents watch .
In the east there are non Christian countries....we as a nation are going that path to our shame ..
So why did he ask??? I would have to believe it was the work of the Spirit , how will you answer ...to get a person in your Church or to help a soul find Our Lord ..
Rose, it's evident you have forgotten everything you were taught as a child. This discussion is over. If you truly care about having a charitable exchange with Catholics you'll do us a favor and refer to the CCC before you make any more accusations.

This is an easy site to navigate;

http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc.htm

Location hidden

#527260 Apr 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Michael, June or any anti-Catholic has my attention when your "only purpose" for coming on this Catholic forum is to aggressively rip, hostily attack and verbally criticize our Catholic faith and the Catholic Church. I have no intension of just "sitting passively" with no response while you and other hate-filled anti-Catholics persist in trying to undermine Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church. Both you and June as agnostics and/or atheists, obviously live your daily lives in turmoil, agitation and hate directed toward the Catholic Church---- with the attitude " I'm going to get my revenge no matter what I have to say to do make it happen!!!! This So-called "unchristian attitude" directed at me is just anther one of your methods of attempting to put a "Guilt trip" on myself or any other Catholics which (you hope) will put a stop to our defending our Catholic faith against people like you who spread distorted and perverted exaggerated "trash articles" against the Catholic Church!!!...Nice try Michael but it's not going to happen!!!!
"I have no intension of just "sitting passively" with no response while you and other hate-filled anti-Catholics persist in trying to undermine Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church."

I see. So then you reject Jesus's teaching to "turn the other cheek" and you also reject Jesus's teaching in three of the gospels to just "knock the dust from your sandals as a testament against them, and move along" when they do not listen to you?

Uh, OK. Your call, uh, Christian.

" I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are nothing like your Christ."
Gandhi
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#527261 Apr 5, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
You're so wrong Rose. No Catholic priest, bishop or pope is a "high priest" and no Catholic has ever said that so why do you keep repeating it? Yes, there have always been scoundrels in the Church, even in positions of power, as Jesus said there would be, BUT the Church has never strayed from the truth regarding the faith. It's about about holding to the apostolic faith. You can say you love Jesus till the cows come home, but if you reject what He said and taught, it's just lip service.
~~~
JESUS SAID...
Joh_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
YOUR CHURCH HAS DISREGARDED/SET ASIDE THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS...
JESUS SAID
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
God has not appointed you an authority to judge the Catholic Church or any other Christian. You do not speak for Him.
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527262 Apr 5, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
Would any satanic roman follower like to challenge me with their falsehoods?
Thought not!
The satanics can neither do truth nor fact. Would one of the devils spawn wish to deny.......
That your chief cone head talks for God?
That you worship the chief cone head and his satanic bishops?
That you worship craven images.
That you worship mary.
All acts of blasphemy, but of course you cannot deny, as you will be excommunicated!
Confirmation that you all worship satan!
Sorry no Devil no god at all. Turn your life to science!

Prince George, Canada

#527263 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then if that is true, I better not see you mounting a campaign to say that the beliefs and rights as spelled out in our Constitution, especially the 1st amendment, are based on the "Christian" beliefs of the founders, and our judicial system's laws are based upon the Ten Commandments.
To a certain degree the laws of the Protestant founding fathers were based on the Protestant religion of that era ... "such as the law that homosexuals must be put to death" ... but the Constitution itself was to separate religion from government, as the Protestant factions kept killing each other as heretics.

Thomas Jefferson was a Christian in his own right who wrote his own bible concerning what HE believed would have been Jesus' REAL mindset. But he tried to overcome his religious blight put upon him BY religion to make the situation "better" for homosexuals.

The black race at that time was yet far from being de-Christianized.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

About.com Civil Liberies.

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson proposed a law that would mandate castration for gay men and mutilation of nose cartilage for gay women. But that's not the scary part. Here's the scary part: Jefferson was considered a liberal. At the time, the most common penalty on the books was death.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexual ...
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Forest G. Wood is the author of “The Arrogance of Faith.”

In his classic Notes on the State of Virginia (1785), Jefferson remarked how “unfortunate” it was that it had pleased God to make Africans black

Location hidden

#527264 Apr 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all!!........If you truly believe in your "nothingness" then go live on your "isolated atheistic island" of emptiness and continue living in the hate, turmoil and agitation that (no doubt) has taken over your turbulent daily life......However, we as Catholics ALL know that you can't and won't do that because you and other anti-Catholiics are "obsessed with vengeance" in attacking the historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One a True Apostolic Catholic Church ,otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum in the first place.
"otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum in the first place. "

Incorrect. You see only one of a multitude of possible reasons Jojo.

You see but a narrow sliver of possibilities in the vastness of true reality sir.

Prince George, Canada

#527265 Apr 5, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn your life to science!
That appears cold and calculating.

How about turning our lives into seeing each other as equals, rather than some being masters and others being slaves?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#527266 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Scholars?
What the hell does any "scholar" have to do with truth or your own personal spiritual journey?
What someone else thinks about your personal journey is the epitome of uselessness.
Well, I guess for someone who rejects the idea that a truth can be known, a scholar's opinion is useless. Since I am NOT a scholar, or a doctor, or a race car driver, I prefer to allow their particular expertise to help guide my personal decision making.

In reference to the subject being discussed, the poster suggested several scenarios that are rejected by the unanimous "opinions" of all scholars of history and usually embraced by non-scholarly internet whacko conspiracy theorists. That's why.
Henry

Waltershausen, Germany

#527267 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only share with others how free I feel since I left religion.
How they feel is not for me to know.
Congratulation to you . I left any religion 70 years ago and it is one of the cleverest ideas of my life.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#527268 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it which makes a "scholar"s" opinion more than a mere opinion to you?
See my last post.

Location hidden

#527269 Apr 5, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they can put on a great fish fry, especially around this time of year.
When is the fish fry? I love fish fries. Is it open to Gentiles too? Is there an admission fee? Am I required to throw a couple sheckels in the offering plate?
Hey, I'm there if you tell me when and where Kasparov. I love fish fries.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#527270 Apr 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Chronology of American Religious History: 1600 - 2004
December 25, 1789 During the first Christmas under America's new Constitution, the Congress was in session. This fact may seem odd today, but at the time Christmas was no t a major Christian holiday. As a matter of fact, Christmas had a bad reputation among many Christians as a time of un-Christian excess and partying. Between 1659 and 1681, celebrating Christmas was actually illegal in Boston and anti-Christmas sentiment in the North prevented the day from becoming a national holiday until 1870.
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/religio
Why do you persecute me so for June? haha! J/K, but I never said that, so why you putting it up there like I did, then replying? maybe it's time to change your glasses prescription?

Prince George, Canada

#527271 Apr 5, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You see but a narrow sliver of possibilities in the vastness of true reality sir.
I suggest that we all suffer from tunnel vision. "True reality" is but a concept ... and concepts differ, as we can well see from the posts on this forum.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Chris Rathers 981,451
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 3 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 3 hr What Was That 85
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 4 hr discocrisco 3
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 5 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 5 hr slick willie expl... 3
More from around the web