Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650130 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Burns Lake, Canada

#526596 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, why not? just make sure you wear that pretty Catholic skirt :)
With an apron, so that I don't get my pretty skirt dirty when I clean up after the holy ones have left the bible-study LOFT???

:)
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526597 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> June, that sounds naughty, Are you being frisky?
June!

Stay away from this one June. This one is sick and perverted and wants to lead you astray.

lol,(and how many IDs?)

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526598 Apr 2, 2014
Stop the hypocrisy. Boycott modern science.

Walk the talk, like the Amish maybe.

Ahhhhhhhhhh :o)

Ramen

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526599 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pope wanted to wash my feet, I would ask him if he believes Atheists will be in heaven with him.
THAT would put him on the spot. He would have to show his true "colors" and climb out from under his heap of manure.
I bet you tell that to all the popes :)

Burns Lake, Canada

#526600 Apr 2, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Mock me if you will Junith, but...
There have been more credible UFO sightings in the past 50 years than there have been sightings of Jesus.
We even have movies and photographs of UFOs, not goofy grilled cheese sandwiches and other nonsense.
I need you to believe me June. I need your validation.
Thank you Junith.
Ramen
UH HUH!!! If Ramen is telling you that UFOs exist, he had better hide from the Christianized God that used to love only the Jews.

That god is a mean sucker, who has no mercy on those he rejects to eternal hell.

Ramen AND his UFOs are liable to collide in mid-air as the Christianized God lays a licken on them.

Woe be unto Ramen the sinner and his UFO buddies.

Beware ... it shall come to pass ... or NOT!

Location hidden

#526601 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
With an apron, so that I don't get my pretty skirt dirty when I clean up after the holy ones have left the bible-study LOFT???
Them stockings also? Heck, think I'll stay and "help" you clean up :)

Location hidden

#526602 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Freud·i·an slip
noun
noun: Freudian slip; plural noun: Freudian slips
an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.
https://www.google.ca/#q=freudian+slip+defini...
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
For instance ... if when the pope was washing the feet of the Muslim woman, if he had said to her ... "My you have 'heretical' feet," rather than what he consciously intended to say "My you have 'nice' feet" ... THAT would be a Freudian slip.
Yeah, that pope is a real screw up..

Burns Lake, Canada

#526603 Apr 2, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
June!
Stay away from this one June. This one is sick and perverted and wants to lead you astray.
lol,(and how many IDs?)
Ramen
What have you got against perversion ... all of a sudden???

What you really need is to go beat up on some perverted heretics and that will put you back in the SWING of the one and only true faith.

Chess

Columbus, OH

#526604 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, my Religion consists of sex and drugs. Hence my username.. Checkmate!
Fine. A religion all the same.

And not unlike the Carpocratians, late 1st century Christians, who, according to Clement of Alexandria, had "intercourse where they will and with whom they will".

As Hans Martin Schenke argued in 1984, the first version of Mark probably was the one the Carpocratians had, and it was pared back once to create Clement’s version and then again to create canonical Mark.

Your in good Christian company.

But so much for claiming you're not a liberal Christian, unless you now wanna deny the supposed Christ, eh?

Burns Lake, Canada

#526605 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you tell that to all the popes :)
Not the last 15 popes. This new pope is more "becoming." He's lucky I'm not a horny nun.

Burns Lake, Canada

#526606 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Them stockings also? Heck, think I'll stay and "help" you clean up :)
I don't plan on bending over.

At my age, I might never get back up.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#526607 Apr 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
Love Love Love...all we need is Love....(.smooch)
Are we tip toeing thru the tulips today..lol
Chess

Columbus, OH

#526608 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the last 15 popes. This new pope is more "becoming." He's lucky I'm not a horny nun.
We're all lucky you're not a horny nun.

Location hidden

#526609 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't plan on bending over.
At my age, I might never get back up.
Rest assured, I will help you up :)
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526610 Apr 2, 2014
The devil and modern medicine.

"Evolutionary medicine or Darwinian medicine is the application of modern evolutionary theory to understanding health and disease. The goal of evolutionary medicine is to understand why people get sick, not simply how they get sick."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_med...
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526611 Apr 2, 2014
The devil and modern agriculture.

"... biological systems evolve. Insects and diseases evolve as new technologies are introduced. Variables change, because evolution is change over time through descent with modification. So in the fields of agriculture and economics, just as in medical science and conservation, history matters."

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/arti...
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526612 Apr 2, 2014
Boycott modern medicine and modern agriculture.

Ramen

Location hidden

#526613 Apr 2, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. A religion all the same.
And not unlike the Carpocratians, late 1st century Christians, who, according to Clement of Alexandria, had "intercourse where they will and with whom they will".
As Hans Martin Schenke argued in 1984, the first version of Mark probably was the one the Carpocratians had, and it was pared back once to create Clement’s version and then again to create canonical Mark.
Your in good Christian company.
But so much for claiming you're not a liberal Christian, unless you now wanna deny the supposed Christ, eh?
What another game? that a.. whopping you just got, and you come back for more? dang, you're a real glutton ain't ya? What does me not being a liberal christian have to do with denying Christ? get real dude!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526614 Apr 2, 2014
The devil says "Better biofuels through evolution"

This news brief from April 2009 describes how synthetic biologists are using the process of directed evolution to improve the efficiency of biofuel production.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news...

Boycott biofuel.

Ramen

Location hidden

#526615 Apr 2, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I like horny atheist just the same :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Clearwater 56,078
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Ooogah Boogah 971,750
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 21 min Just Think 437
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min New Ideas 44,948
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,312
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,938
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 3 hr Doctor REALTY 2
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web