Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691918 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Claremont, Australia

#526075 Apr 1, 2014
cvijetnica=je nedilja blagoslova cvijecha i blagih mladica kore
prije navecer se stavi u umivaonik
prekrizi se sa drvljecem od kriza i blagoslovi
ujutro se u tome kupa cijela obitelj
najvaznije lice
to je symbol vjere i blagoslova
pokvasaj kore i pravite liquid od tonic za vashe guzare
i ozdravit cete
see cvijetnica= one week before easter
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526076 Apr 1, 2014
drevni narodi iz Indije
kite se i sad sa cvijechem
tradicije sorom svijeta
govore o tradicija cuvanja drvecha i sadjenjem drvecha ko boziji blagoslov

cvijetnica=one week before Easter
pkvasajte kore zelenog stabla
i kupanje
alaaaaaaaaaaaa ujoli
za svak za svojim poslom
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526077 Apr 1, 2014
preuzela si na sebe
jer si grisnica
to su grijesi tebe i tvojih genetickih roditelja

pripadash ljudskim grijesima

impact over mind

how looks without sin or pain

looks pure without pain
not fill pain
on cross look like that
as loving power
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526078 Apr 1, 2014
na krizu neosjecash bol
zasto
pa isus je ucinio svoje
za tebe

na krizu
osjecash se sigorno
tako lijepo
zasticeno
kao da te isus grli ljubi cuva

vidi kako se osjecash na krizu
i kako si zasticen duhovno

moli
sakrij me u rane svoje
da tvoja ljutnja prodje pravedno
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526079 Apr 1, 2014
tijelo je raspadno

dusha je ziva

kad isus grli tvoju dushu na krizu
onda neosjecash bol

isus je odradio svoje za tebe

its experience

i am alive

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526080 Apr 1, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to your Gnosticized self, Jesus wasn't in the religion of Judaism as a Jewish Rabbi known as Rabboni???
OY VEH!!!
He was, but he talked of another way.. He obviously followed the tradition of his upbringing, but he also saw how corrupt it was. They had him crucified for speaking out against them. Pilate wanting nothing to do with his death. so the blood lays directly on his peoples hands. they didn't wanna give up the old ways of worship and clearly Jesus spoke out. Rome saw a great oppurtunity to Capitalize on his followers. and still keep their Pagan Worship, the church and monks rewrote and canonized what is the Bible as we know it for the most part. the truth about Jesus is lost to History because of the church (Anti Christ) Look how Liberal the church is getting. I saw somewhere that they had accepted Evolution and Atheism? maybe you can help me with that?
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526081 Apr 1, 2014
pureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

on cross you going pureeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so powerfull
no painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn
its as someone keep you in arm as baby

crown pain

i resist crown pain

i am alive

they not poses as they want
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526082 Apr 1, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Jesus was a Jew. And his immediate followers were and remained observant Jews.
They were neither Catholic nor Protestant.
Now you can pretend you don't have a religions, but the author of James wrote that God liked religion.
Odd that, eh?
So time for The One Who Knows' disclaimer regarding that claim -- I think the FCC requires it:
WARNING: This statement may not be true in all states and countries and may be dangerous in the hands of anyone who isn’t generally considered a nut and not taken seriously anyway. It does not apply to the Internal Revenue Code’s exemption of certain religious institutions from compliance with obligations related to reporting income and paying taxes thereon, the First Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of religion, and various and sundry provisions of the US Code and the codes and constitutions of the states, commonwealths, and US territories that provide exclusions from civil or criminal regulatory schemes for religious institution and their principals, agents, employees, and members or that bestow affirmative benefits thereunto. It also is not applicable for purposes of taking advantage of any administrative decisions, rules, or regulations intended to benefit religious activities, including but not necessarily limited to those applicable to governmental funding of faith-based charitable activities, or to any local or municipal codes or regulations exempting religious institutions from zoning and similar obligations. Nor does it apply for purposes of interpreting any case law of any court that limits governmental intrusion into ecumenical affairs or applies a privilege, shield, or other protection for those activities. Further, application of this statement when interpreting literature, as well as reference materials, such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, concordances, and similar intellectual works, may cause erroneous results. Additionally, it is inapplicable to interpreting the writings of James, who didn't get the "Christianity Isn't a Religion Memo" and therefore errantly wrote about religion in the New Testament.
OK. I made that FCC thing up.
Nut.
The "Religions" for the most part make a Mockery of Jesus and God. I do not think God would be a fan of that.. The "Religions" aren't the problem, it's the people behind them thinking they have a right to be "As God" Who/What do you think the Book Of Revelations speak of?( Great city, Mystery Babylon, Drunk on the Blood Of Saints and Prophets ) Them statements there, are pretty much telling you who/what the Anti Christ is and where he will Rise from..
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#526083 Apr 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know what...if there was any tangible proof that your church was what it claims, it would have been presented and displayed for all the world to observe as undeniable evidence.
THAT has yet (for 2000 years) to be seen or proven.
Can't come up with the proof given 2000 years ---OUCH!
It "has been" presented and displayed" over and over again in over 2000 years of TRUE Apostolic Church history.!!! The problem is that Protestant " bible only's have closed both their eyes and ears to ANYTHING regarding documented, authenticated and proven Church History by ( instead) "creating, inventing and making up their own post-Reformation History, which allows them to accept and believe ONLY what they want to believe --in order to "fit into" their anti-catholic religious beliefs!!!!-----OUCH is right!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#526084 Apr 1, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!!! Again Hello!!!! It is unbelievable how you bible only "fundies" continue to spread your " if it's not in the bible -then it's not true ----(nonsense)----day after day!------- The One True (Universal Catholic) Church has 2000 years of authenticated, proven and verifiable Church History " to back it up" ----you keep playing your 21st century bible only "games" of (spin the bible verses) to make them mean only what you want them to mean "ignoring the documented writings of the vast majority of Church a Historians, Apologist authors and writers along with the biographical and historical lives of the Saints, all of which who lived and died for their Catholic Christian.faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ . You, Confrinting, continue to be "imprisoned" in the Protestant (darkness) of bible only half-truth half heresy Christianity in which modernistic ---relative Truth (personal opinion) is the " final authority"! You do speak for God and never will, until you come the True Faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ who has guided HIS Church through the centuries so that we celebrate the Fullness of the faith and the Fullness of the TRUTH with Our Lords True body and true blood in the Eucharist---John 6:47-59..
HOJO....

The church will be God's dwelling place, together we are the temple (the church-people saved.....baptized into the DEATH, BURIAL, and RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST) the dwelling of God.

Christ “In You” is the hope of glory.
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526085 Apr 1, 2014
tower of babylon
is broken long time ago

did you see in Poland ancient hills exist see krakov as krakich=broken

find out more secrets why
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526086 Apr 1, 2014
see panonski sea disappear long time ago
pan pen pin pon pun
pane=field faun

by babaroga cjavaroga
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#526087 Apr 1, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
It "has been" presented and displayed" over and over again in over 2000 years of TRUE Apostolic Church history.!!! The problem is that Protestant " bible only's have closed both their eyes and ears to ANYTHING regarding documented, authenticated and proven Church History by ( instead) "creating, inventing and making up their own post-Reformation History, which allows them to accept and believe ONLY what they want to believe --in order to "fit into" their anti-catholic religious beliefs!!!!-----OUCH is right!!
HOJO,

Hebrews 3:1-6

3 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus,~~~whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.~~~

2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house.

3 *****Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.*****

4 For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.

5 “Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house,” bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future.

6 <<<<<But Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.>>>>>

Doesn't say anything about Peter or Catholic or Baptist, etc.....

What does the scriptures say HOJO???
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526088 Apr 1, 2014
pray against statanic wicket spirts they liked dievedd family

see even priest under satanic influence pray
one deied or divorce

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pray against satanic influenceeeeeeeeeeeee
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526090 Apr 1, 2014
How is it "moral" for a god to collectively punish whole peoples, while here on planet earth, we now have evolved enough to understand that collective punishment - holding the children responsible for the sins of their parents or neighbors - is NOT MORAL.

Get out of the Bronze Age.

Why do humans still worship a delusional, immoral god, when the one true MORAL God has revealed himself?

Shouldn't your religious delusion have some basis in reality and morality?

Stop the immorality!

Come to the lite.

Ramen
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526091 Apr 1, 2014
as wink with eyelash
good by israel
laku noch

see as eyebrew good by over upon line from one side to other upon entire over 60 line toward artic

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

you make me upset to tell
not to tell secrets as others did not know

pray

bog ti prosvitlija pamet
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526092 Apr 1, 2014
nemoj rechi
laka noch

ja te ljubim

ja cu svome bogu doch
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526093 Apr 1, 2014
when you have plain

others have plain too

not say
laku noch

ja cu svome bogu doch

ja cu rechi
sto mi lezhi
kako na srcu
tako i na umu

nemoj rechi
laku noch
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526094 Apr 1, 2014
Where do fundie wingnuts find creationist medical doctors?

Or better yet, why do fundie wingnuts go to medical SCIENCE doctors at any time?

The reason is SIMPLE.

Deep inside, the fundies KNOW it's a delusion and if they use so-called Biblical cures, things normally don't go so well. When the going gets tough, the fundies run to ,science - with a boatload of excuses and spin no doubt - to justify the contradiction in their own minds.

I can respect anyone who seriously walks their talk - Christian Scientists for example. But straddling the fence shows lack of conviction and purpose.

STOP living the lie. ome to the lite of truth and honesty.

Ramen
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526095 Apr 1, 2014
how you can think like that

you are all in as within

how you can tell that

where are you

here here here where where there there there

you are in within

never say
you are smarter
then others
nooooooooooooooo

say

mi smo samo malo pametni=we are as human not to much smart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Impeach 45,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,659
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,838
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 5 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web