Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670474 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526021 Mar 31, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
JESUS NEVE SAID ANY THING ABOUT A KINGDOM OR DYNASTY IN ROME ITALY...
Maybe Jesus forgot to share that part of his sermon with you.

I'm sure you'll forgive him his trespasses if you expect him to save you.

:)

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526022 Mar 31, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only HOPE June is,in opening your heart to the calling of Our Lord...
Oh, I'll leave you to him. If Jesus abandoned the Jews for you, he deserves all the punishment he will receive from you.

You will nag him for special favors until he wishes he didn't exist.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526023 Mar 31, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only HOPE June is,in opening your heart to the calling of Our Lord...
Do you believe that Jesus abandoned the Jews to favor Protestants???

You preached a sermon at me, but you won't answer just that one simple question ... and you KNOW why ... don't YOU???

You are deceptive ... that's WHY.

Had Jesus lived, he would have been faithful ONLY to Judaism and you and your conscience knows that is true.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526024 Mar 31, 2014
"Praise ye Lord Jehovah" did not mean "Praise ye Jesus."

Jews had no use for Jesus, just as (if Jesus had lived) Jesus had no use for Jews.

THAT was and IS a Catholicized LIE, that rubbed off on the Protestants.
LTM

Pembroke, Canada

#526025 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Now stop being pushy, pusherman. There's room for both your bullshit and mine on the forum.
Glad you are admitting to what you are pushing on others. want a shovel.:)
LTM

Pembroke, Canada

#526026 Mar 31, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> June, if you don't find that "Guy" creepy, there is something really wrong with you, and I would recommend you seek help Immediately for your depression. If you desire the attention of a creep like that, I feel very sorry for you..That dude is scum June! He is the lowest form of humanity that there is, preying on the weak and vulnerable, and the sad part is, he is probably doing it to even more Innocent and vulnerable than you! look at that creepy dudes post June.
She wants attention from where ever she can get it, by any means.
But no one is scum pusherman, every human being, plant ans animal, has a purpose and a reason for being here. June is just lonely and can't figure out how to get positive attention instead of negitive.
she thinks she is shocking us , but heard it all before.
LTM

Pembroke, Canada

#526027 Mar 31, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me, many forget the verse regarding the fountains from WITHIN the earth erupting .
Basically turning the land inside out along with the deluge from heaven...could not be a r e Giles regional flood as we know it ...this ALSO could account for the so called science discoveries
Of the archeology geniuses ..
Just a,thought ..this was a cataclysm of giant proportions ...inside and out
It is , it leaves us with our mouths open in awe, because it is a cataclysm of giant proportions for us , but for God it would be simple.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526028 Mar 31, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Some believeth their bullshit comes from Holy Cows.
Ramen
Cows are female and females according to most ancient theologians were all evil.

That's why we have never had a female savior. According to all the male gods, only men are allowed that "lofty" position.

LTM

Pembroke, Canada

#526029 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Maybe we should hold "god" responsible for creating the waves that killed Mr. Cervantes ... RATHER than giving god credit for killing the poor man.
You can color the picture any shade you desire and tack truth on it ... because in religion ... any old story will DO!
JUNE stop talking are you keep doing is making a fool of yourself
truth

Claremont, Australia

#526030 Mar 31, 2014
very sad accusers

look international trade map
they are not depress
dr;pe'nz;iche all lot
diploma of them dr pr pick up all lot

iche iche going going
nothing save for future of this kids here

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526031 Mar 31, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
It is , it leaves us with our mouths open in awe, because it is a cataclysm of giant proportions for us , but for God it would be simple.
YEAH ... Lightning strikes to kill humans was also easy for the gods. They really took that killing of evil humans as serious stuff. Sarcasm intended.

But why the gods had to be so cruel to other animals that never sinned is a REAL mystery to those who care to question the stupefied religious dogmas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Death by lightning for giraffes, elephants, sheep and cows

Lightning represents a significant hazard in the natural world and animals large and small may be killed during storms. The death of elephants following lightning strikes has been reported and Spinage (1994) discussed two individuals in Uganda that died this way. Norma Jean, a circus elephant, was struck and killed by lightning in Illinois in 1972 (more on that case here; it includes a photo of Norma Jean’s tombstone). There are also cases where wild deer have been killed by lightning, also rhinos (the image above, by the way, shows an Australian cow that apparently survived a lightning strike. Story here)[below: sheep killed by lightning. Read on].

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2009/...
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#526032 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Cows are female and females according to most ancient theologians were all evil.
That's why we have never had a female savior. According to all the male gods, only men are allowed that "lofty" position.
Very true. Thank you.

That brain freeze has now been corrected on 2 levels.

Ramen
marge

Leesburg, GA

#526033 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT PETER BEING APPOINTED A POPE IN YOU ABOVE SCRIPTURE
iI don't deny Peter being an apostle..
but if there was to be a continuation of the dynasty of David ..Which the Roman Catholic Church as attempted to Hy-jack...
The one setting upon the throne would have been James the Brother of Jesus...
PETER WAS NOT OF THE LINAGE OF DAVID.
PETER
COULD NOT HAVE FULFILLED THE PROPHECY OF iSAIAH....NETHER COULD THE GENTILES THAT YOU CLAIM IN YOUR PAPAL SUCCESSION...
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and
THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDERS: and
his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,
UPON THE THRONE OF DAVID , and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
YOU HOLY FATHERS WERE HALLUCINATING...
JESUS PREACHED ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN..
.HE NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT A KINGDOM OR A PRINCE IN ROME ITALY
yep!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#526034 Mar 31, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
JUNE stop talking are you keep doing is making a fool of yourself
I don't read her posts but pray God will give her peace.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#526036 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT PETER BEING APPOINTED A POPE IN YOU ABOVE SCRIPTURE
iI don't deny Peter being an apostle..
Why not!.........You deny "everything else" that is proven to be historically and biblically True from over 2000 years of Jesus Christs One True Universal Catholic Church ..........Why get off your bible only fictitious opinions NOW when you can continue to play your bible verses misquoting and mis-interpreting of Sacred Scripture which has become the entire basis of your man- made religious beliefs !!!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#526038 Mar 31, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
A follower of the Christ is indeed a religious person.
You've been reading apologetics again , huh?
I'd suggest you read James again instead.
Or have you never read that epistle?
No he isn't.. Not in the sense of belonging to Religion. Jesus was suggestive as how one should live in the spiritual. Religion Dictates how you shall live in the flesh. Notice Dictate. Have you ever saw the Laws Governing the Catholic Church? Jesus nor a True Follower of His, would have anything to do with Bondage like that. at least not in the way it is and for sure not the way the RCC is..Partly getting crucified was due to his speaking out against his own people, for the way they preached Religion. "Den Of Vipers" He followed the Tradition of his people w/out a doubt, but he talked about God being Within (Spiritual) Not something only the Priest had access to..He told the Pharisees, That the very pages they find life in, speak of him. you know what that meant right?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526039 Mar 31, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not!.........You deny "everything else" that is proven to be historically and biblically True from over 2000 years of Jesus Christs One True Universal Catholic Church ..........Why get off your bible only fictitious opinions NOW when you can continue to play your bible verses misquoting and mis-interpreting of Sacred Scripture which has become the entire basis of your man- made religious beliefs !!!!!
Y'know what...if there was any tangible proof that your church was what it claims, it would have been presented and displayed for all the world to observe as undeniable evidence.
THAT has yet (for 2000 years) to be seen or proven.
Can't come up with the proof given 2000 years ---OUCH!

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526040 Mar 31, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read her posts but pray God will give her peace.
God will give me peace when hell freezes over.

I don't think that's too much to ask of an all powerful deity ... do YOU???

Hahahaha

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526041 Mar 31, 2014
But never mind. According to the modern preachers of Christianity, God no longer allows the devil the privilege of burning souls for eternity.

Apparently now God just keeps the evil souls at arm's length and no longer allows them to feel his love, and that new attitude of God has put the devil out of work.

God has apparently become a lot nicer through the years. He's mellowing out with "time."

Maybe in another couple hundred years, he will be able to completely retire, and not feel a need to deprive any more human souls of his love.

tongue in cheek

Dawson Creek, Canada

#526042 Mar 31, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are admitting to what you are pushing on others. want a shovel.:)
I've already bought some heavy-duty shovels to move my piles of manure over into your yard.

That's the Christian way ... and even though I'm not a Christian, I've learned a lot from being on the forum ... "Tell the neighbors that the god that loves me will be certain to reject them ... blah, blah, blah....."

Now I suggest THAT is a pile of steaming manure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Milos Redneck 100,978
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Peter Ross 445,663
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 184,299
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min New Age Spiritual... 980,297
News Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina (Feb '09) 6 hr Jaydon 2,068
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 7 hr ATT and Verizon S... 8
the first lies ever told 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web