Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 682005 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Claremont, Australia

#525824 Mar 31, 2014
why you kill jjesus then become scareeeeeeeee
seeeeeeee your tradition

people pray on knee without shoes
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#525825 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me this sermon of yours has been worn to a frazzle.
Can't you come up with any new material
:)
If you want "new material" then I would suggest that you " tap into" one of the contradicting Bible only Protestant "fundies" on this forum who wii give you a " different twist" of (fiction) when it comes to interpreting bible verses which will give you "something different to read"
truth

Claremont, Australia

#525826 Mar 31, 2014
innovation
its not have god
its supercomputers

i don't have that computer
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

its very easy have

my mind is not yours

i am not itend be rule or master to anyone
no
Michael

Canada

#525828 Mar 31, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe the story of Noah. No, I don't believe he had every single species x two on the ark. But that doesn't take away from the message in the word of God. The meaning behind the story doesnt change.
The Bible doesn't record the pandemonium, that one could logically imagine, as the world was being destroyed. I'm sure people were fighting and trying to board the ark.
I think we are now living as people did around the time of the great flood. People are shaking their fists at the creator once again. We have millions of little god wanna be's.. Very sad.
..Its a made up story to add drama to scare people. Your one of them.

...If such a story was true everyone would have gotten on board including me, and thrown Noah and his family off screwing up Gods plan.

.....then God would have said, well! Now where did I put my plan B?

.....Put your children stories away and start posting what you do best. Criticizing fundies, atheists, and agnostics in the name of God.

...Who is shaking their fist at God?

truth

Claremont, Australia

#525829 Mar 31, 2014
genetic disorder food medicine vaccine

is that for you alright
o well old Italian army produce ricisovo ulje
koje sluzi za proljev sick stomach

'nobody against good diploma '
money is evil
people do everything for money
truth

Claremont, Australia

#525830 Mar 31, 2014
truth

Claremont, Australia

#525831 Mar 31, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

gungulajte ih
vozikajte ih
ko opanke

da znate sto ima priko cilog atlasa
jao
ako se neko docepa
iche sve na drugu stranu
Liam

Melrose Park, IL

#525832 Mar 31, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman Catholics will think it is OK because it is not Biblical. Same ol same ol. Just sayin'
<quoted text>
Liam said, quote, "It's very Biblical. It captures the whole meaning of the story." End quote.
From the Roman Catholic bible but certainly not from the word of God.
1. Is the character "Tubal-Cain" in your bible?
2. Does your bible speak of stowaways on the Ark?
3. Show us in OUR Bible where Methuselah has magical powers and heals anyone. Does Methuselah perform these acts in your "bible"?
4. Did Shem's wife have "twins" in your bible?
5. Does Na’el appear in your bible. This is the make believe woman Ham left behind.
6. Does your bible contain Watchers—CGI stone giants that do God’s bidding?
7. Does your bible speak of Tubal-Cain and his people attempting to board the ark?
8. Does your bible mention the twin granddaughters of Noah?
9. In your bible does Noah believe he needs to murder his two granddaughters to fulfill God’s will—he believes that God wants all of mankind to die out, including him and his family?
Liam, your "god" lives in Rome and your "god", the pope, tells you how to think and live.
<quoted text>
Liam said, quote, "This movie did an excellent job imo." End quote
In your opinion what is the reason for the story of Noah?
Um, because God wanted to tell us how a man with limited carpentry skills could build a huge boat?
LTM

Kenora, Canada

#525834 Mar 31, 2014
Introduction:
The Voyage Begins &#8213; Straight Betwixt Two
Rethinking Premises, Principles, Perspectives, and Peripheries
Forward:
“... In the passage of Genesis 1:1 we read that “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth,” and according to Isaiah 45:18, He “created it not in vain.” It is also clear from Deuteronomy 32:4 that all of “his work is perfect” meaning everything He created was created in perfection. However, by the time of the passage of Genesis 1:2 we read that “the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.” Right up front in Genesis we learn that something changed the entire creation from perfection in the light of creativity into something of imperfection in the void of darkness.
In Genesis somewhere between verses 1 and 2 something of a cataclysmic nature and events occurred because that perfect work we read about in Genesis 1:1 became without form, and void! There are untold ages between those two verses, and untold eons of unaccounted time between verses 2 and 3 where the passages of Scripture reveal to us echoes of devastation and extinctions in and of the original creation and its life followed by a reconstruction project of the newer heavens and earth and its new life, which commenced beginning at the first of Genesis with verse 3 - thus we have our title Geneses - the plural of Genesis!
cont
LTM

Kenora, Canada

#525835 Mar 31, 2014
cont
From the first Apostle we further learn that “the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished”(II Peter 3:5-6). In the following study you will find the why, when, where, and how of the mostly unrealized destruction of the first heavens and earth. From the pen of Peter we find out that there was indeed a past world; it was the first creation of Genesis 1:1, and Peter also tells us what it was that finally destroyed both the heavens and the earth &#8213; water, the former heavens and earth was overflowed with water,{and it} perished! The passages relating to the distinction of the world that then was actually is accentuated throughout the entire Bible. Many writers of the Holy Texts fill in details of these events, commencing with Moses in Genesis chapter one - thus we have our title Geneses - the plural of Genesis!
Peter further advances the narrative in verse 7,“the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store” meaning that there had to have been a first set of heavens and earth and that we live on the second earth and above we view the amphitheater of the second heavens. These were reconstructed rather than recreated as this study will clarify for you. We are informed that the world that then was overflowed with water where in early Genesis 1:6-10 the Creator displaces to the outer firmament the bulk of water that destroyed the first heavens and earth, and reestablishes this present earth (for His man), the very same heavens and the earth, which are now - thus we have our title Geneses - the plural of Genesis!
Only through knowing these eternal truths of the two heavens and earths will we have the correct time and place for all of our paleontological and geological evidence to fit perfectly into both the sciences and the Scriptures. We can well conclude that all the fossils and remains from the antediluvian ages that are unearthed belonged to the world that then was, and as a result, we may remove all the friction caused by modern theories regarding the first and second heavens and earth leading to the misconception that there is only one continuous world - thus we have our title Geneses - the plural of Genesis!
The Apostle advances his readers in II Peter chapter 3 beyond the world that then was and further beyond the heavens and the earth, which are now by informing us in verse 12 that we are to “look for new heavens and a new earth,” bringing his readers’ view to the expected future with a third set of new heavens and a new earth - thus we have our title Geneses - the plural of Genesis!..”
LTM

Kenora, Canada

#525836 Mar 31, 2014
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah" Psalms 68:19

----------

“For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil” Ecclesiastes 12:14

----------
"I have held many things in my hands and have lost them all ... But whatsoever I have placed in God's hands - that I still possess." Martin Luther

----------

"Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee" Deuteronomy 16:17
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525837 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Their dreams of heaven will only mean something to them if they also dream that others will spend eternity in hell.
If they believed every soul would go to heaven, they wouldn't perceive that they are special in the eyes of god.
So you see ... my words are meaningless to them.
If your words were meaningless to them, they wouldn't reply and call you names.

They need you Junith :o)

Ramen
truth

Claremont, Australia

#525838 Mar 31, 2014
now you are god then hojo pojo then kilich then tango pango
so what how many names then you are ltd soldo poldo

see

geometric glass
nothing to do with your plain
noooooooooooooo
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525839 Mar 31, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're plum creepy dude! you are a predator, and probably not of just weak Hearted women..Just plum down right creepy! June STOP replying to this creep! look at his creepy post there..They should ban you from this site "Guy"!
Creepy?

Moi?

This coming from a poster who (1) calls himself "pusher man" and (2) posts about pineapples up someone's A$$.

I guess June is safe because she isn't a male.

Come out and come to the lite pusherman. It's OK. There are no angry, jealous gods. That would be absurd.

The one true, not-angry, not-murderous, MORAL God doesn't care.

Ramen

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#525840 Mar 31, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that! Although, i doubt these "preachers" will give up their careers spreading their ideas of Scripture. They'll puff their chests out like you and carry on undermining the truth.
(you can post that on FB too)
~~~

Their ministry is not a career it is a calling from God as is mine..

1Co_7:20 Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

THE APOSTLE PAUL WROTE

Eph 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Eph 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Eph 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

There is only one God and His name is not Mary.....

Mat_1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

I will not join in with your false religion

You ( in you blindness/darkness of the mind... evidently haven't the slightest idea ...what the above scripture is saying.
You Catholics are at war against the true body of Christ...Your wall can keep you out of heaven......You are your own worse enemies....Your exclusion of others is to your own determent.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#525841 Mar 31, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy?
Moi?
This coming from a poster who (1) calls himself "pusher man" and (2) posts about pineapples up someone's A$$.
I guess June is safe because she isn't a male.
Come out and come to the lite pusherman. It's OK. There are no angry, jealous gods. That would be absurd.
The one true, not-angry, not-murderous, MORAL God doesn't care.
Ramen
yeah dude, you're creepy and probably a stalker. you should be banned from this site Immediately!! it's easy to see by Junes post, that she is vulnerable and you're taking advantage of that. you're a Predator "GUY" and no good, it's easy to see that you're a wannabee and prey on the weak. you're a disgrace to Humanity!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#525842 Mar 31, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dummy, Douay–Rheims was published in 1582. The KJV was published in 1611.
Kind of hard to copy something that wasn't printed until almost 30 years later, huh?
Maybe they did it by telepathy from "God."

After all, Joseph Smith, through his visionary process claimed to have "restored" the word of God to it's original truth.

It seems that "miracles occur" on cue ... "If 'I' say it's a miracle, it IS a miracle."

:)
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525843 Mar 31, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> yeah dude, you're creepy and probably a stalker. you should be banned from this site Immediately!! it's easy to see by Junes post, that she is vulnerable and you're taking advantage of that. you're a Predator "GUY" and no good, it's easy to see that you're a wannabee and prey on the weak. you're a disgrace to Humanity!
You sound upset.

Forgive me.

Ramen
truth

Claremont, Australia

#525844 Mar 31, 2014
Super computer is not God
why should be
evil serve evil
its written

liars from beginning

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#525845 Mar 31, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
How did Noah pick up two of every animal on earth if his boat was stationary???
Damn you people are a lot of fun.
Don't know, but my animals follow me or come to me whenever I call them.
Just sayin'.

BTW< I never said it was stationary dear. Anyone who has ever thrown a stick into the water knows it never remains "stationary" once afloat. It weaves and bobs along with the current be it from water current or wind current.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min nanoanomaly 123,981
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min nanoanomaly 982,422
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr DENG 121,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web