Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687140 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

South Perth, Australia

#525396 Mar 29, 2014
holy cross front of me+
toward back +
left side +
right side+
upon me+
down me+
within me+
+++++++
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525397 Mar 29, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Today the best BULLSH!T ARTISTS on the face of the earth today are Christians. No one can out bullsh!t a Christian.
In Xianity's defense, Muslims just as delusional, if not more so.

Reality good.

Ramen

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#525398 Mar 29, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Jesus, and there is no Satan, goofy.
But you keep on pretending, hear?
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525399 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan:
zzzzzzzzzzz. Sure, as reported in your Catholic Bible.

Make it mean whatever you want, but that doesn't change the fact that your holy book was compiled by what you claim is a evil cult.

How absurd can you get?

Come to the true God, a God of reason, nut other people's absurdities.

Ramen

Location hidden

#525400 Mar 29, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke in an unknown language, perhaps Aramaic, Hebrew, or Latin. His Apostles and Disciples told His story by word of mouth and by writings that constitute Tradition. Eventually some of these Traditions were assembled into the Canon which was written down in a variety of languages. Greek finally became the language of choice. Eventually the Canon was written in Latin and that became the official language of the Canon. Finally the Latin Canon was translated into the other languages used throughout the earth.
ITB, aka Oxbow, takes an English version of the Bible that is the result of 2000 years of study and scholarship by experts, translates individual words into Greek even though he isn't fluent in Greek, and then translates Greek words back into English words of his own choosing even though he isn't fluent in English. Thus his heresy is fulfilled.
Then she calls us stupid?
No need to re verify your stupidity....and you have proven your cowardice...you will not openly accept and share with us the truth in your own Bible!!!!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#525401 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
The stars are not for signs.

Bats are not birds.

Slavery isn't moral.

How many clues does God need to give you?

Where did you get your "holy book?'

Oops, I forgot. From an evil cult.

RaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH A

Ramen
truth

South Perth, Australia

#525402 Mar 29, 2014
Jesus Christ give answer to that divided
''get out from him or her..''
see who try as demonic spirits divided

many many many will come in my name its not me
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

its written who going be fall
angels and demons will fall

what they pray Marcy Marcy Marcy my Lord
why
They liked see how much is rich our lovely Lord.

Lord can rich you with his finger.

Location hidden

#525403 Mar 29, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you refuse to accept Scripture.
"So, then, brethren stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter." (2 Thess. 2:15)
Are you a heretic in the same vein as Oxbow or do you follow some other non-Scriptural heresy?
How about it Catholic?? You champion "traditions" as your mainstay.. you trump the Word of God with your "traditions".

ITB, in support of same, quotes "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle."

Paul was preaching to his fellow Jews on their Jewish traditionary law. To my knowledge only the Catholics lie about following these traditions when they have no idea what the tradionary law is!!!!

There are 613 Commandments in this law.......What are the first ten (10)????

ITB has no clue...can any of you help her answer my question??????
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#525404 Mar 29, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
In Xianity's defense, Muslims just as delusional, if not more so.
Reality good.
Ramen
I suggest that there is no defense for religion.

I've never observed Catholics and Protestants on this or any other forum that want to make each other feel good about how they use their bibles.

They have a need to make each other feel inadequate ... yet they all consider their selves as knowing and preaching the meaning of the word love.

Amazing.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#525405 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to re verify your stupidity....and you have proven your cowardice...you will not openly accept and share with us the truth in your own Bible!!!!
Case in point!

One insult after the other, after the other.......
truth

South Perth, Australia

#525406 Mar 29, 2014
upon discipline symbol of fire
open conciseness of them
they start speak every language
which exist on this planet

they sing

zapali moje srce
vatrom svoje ljubavi
truth

South Perth, Australia

#525407 Mar 29, 2014
Lord can rich you with his finger.
God is everywhere ..Omnipotent!

don't tell
-who can't speak
-who can

Location hidden

#525408 Mar 29, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read the entire chapter your quote comes from. You'll be surprised.
It appears none of your ilk are as interested in the truth than you...zilch...

How about it Catholic?? You champion "traditions" as your main stay.. you trump the Word of God with your "traditions".

ITB, in support of same, quotes "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle."

Paul was preaching to his fellow Jews on their Jewish traditionary law. To my knowledge only the Catholics lie about following these traditions when they have no idea what the tradionary law is!!!!

----------

BTW....In the entire NT....the definition of tradition is the Jewish traditionary law:

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#525409 Mar 29, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
Tony17 wrote:
I plan to go see the new movie called Noah if only to see how wrong they got it. The flood of Noah couldn't have been worldwide. I guarantee you in the movie they will portray the flood as being worldwide.
~~~
YOUR TRIVIA INTEREST IN THE WORD OF GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU.
SALVATION INCLUDES DELIVERANCE.
UNTIL YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DELIVERANCE AND HAVE FAITH ENOUGH TO SEEK AND RECEIVE IT ...YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
HOMOSEXUALITY IS SIN....IT IS NOT OF FAITH...
Rom_14:23 .......... whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Rom_6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Mar_3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
YOU ARE DIVIDED... IN SIN ...AGAINST YOU SOULS SALVATION.
Sooo. According to you I am not a Christian. Sweetheart considering what passes for a Christian these days,telling me thAT i'M NOT Christian is the best compliment you could pay me so thank you for telling me that I'm not Christian. That's a load off my mind. I wouldn't be a Christian if you paid me. Christ Himslef wouldn't have any use for you so called Christians these days either.

You Christians of today have a serious credibility problem. And I thank the Lord God that I'm not numbered with you. I deserve better.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#525410 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
How about it Catholic?? You champion "traditions" as your mainstay.. you trump the Word of God with your "traditions".
Your quotes from Matthew and Mark are Jesus talking to the Pharisees about their own traditions. Your quote from Colossians is a message from Paul warning the faithful to be careful to follow the Word of God instead of the traditions of men.

The following quote from Thessalonians is a quote from Paul warning the faithful to "stand firm and hold to the traditions" extended to them from Jesus through His Apostles and Disciples. "So, then, brethren stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter." (2 Thess. 2:15)

Bible-only isn't Scriptural. Bible plus tradition handed down through the Apostles and Disciples is Scriptural.

While you adhere to a Bible-only tradition originated by men you will deprive yourself of a better relationship with God. If you repent and confess your heresy you will be welcomed back into the Catholic Church.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#525411 Mar 29, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears none of your ilk are as interested in the truth than you...zilch...
How about it Catholic?? You champion "traditions" as your main stay.. you trump the Word of God with your "traditions".
----------
BTW....In the entire NT....the definition of tradition is the Jewish traditionary law:
Your inability to comprehend even simple things is nearly beyond comprehension. But I'll bite. What is "traditionary law", and why would Paul urge the faithful to maintain it?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#525412 Mar 29, 2014
I wouldn't be a Christian

I'll tell you the reason why

Afraid the Lord might call me

And I wouldn't be ready to die...
truth

South Perth, Australia

#525413 Mar 29, 2014
nobody say you are christian or not..

Why I need dispute that with you?

Everything under sky have name!
Is that something tell you.

now numbers
Even numbers stay in order too.
Is that something tell you too.

If god make day and night as well everything in order why I need dispute
that with you.
Who is bigger or smaller..no..holy scripture say wiser.

Again holy scripture say no-one like him under sky
who
truth

South Perth, Australia

#525414 Mar 29, 2014
many many many who exist

who they are

why they going fall

angels and demons
its written
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#525415 Mar 29, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you refuse to accept Scripture.
"So, then, brethren stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter." (2 Thess. 2:15)
Are you a heretic in the same vein as Oxbow or do you follow some other non-Scriptural heresy?
So you refuse to accept the Scripture?

Matthew 15:3,“He answered them,“And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?”

Mark 7:13,“Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.”

Colossians 2:8,“Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 987,071
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Mr Wiggley 30,564
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 7 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 7 hr meetsnapgirls 3
Looking for girls to snapchat 7 hr meetsnapgirls 4
NO 1 black and white dating site in US (Oct '12) 8 hr sinlin 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Seentheotherside 619,787
More from around the web