Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,527
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#524767 Mar 27, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

who say zero procent and plus

see os?/

see on others side |\ this plain you did not know from 26 secrets within 15 minutes
each 15 second so quick resolve
rest its find as many secrets every body try have secrets

cuj nas majko draga
majko sveta
svjetom
hara mrznja kleta
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#524768 Mar 27, 2014
[who="marge" <quoted text>
Yes I call them all blessed and think of the beautitudes where Jesus called all those blessed.

----------
Good point, dear. Jesus calls all those who live righteously "blessed".
truth

Perth, Australia

#524769 Mar 27, 2014
paul say don't be shame from cross INRI
you save trough that

see
poor womans of Jerusalem fill sadness upon jesus and pray give peace
on stage 8 station of cross INRI

you don't liked mothers and womans

you liked your clubs party organization don't you

What God say;''don't have Masters and Gods upon my name...how many?''

now tango you are problem

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#524770 Mar 27, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text> There is nothing vile about calling him out. There is a horrible stench from you though, you support the perv'. Maybe your conscience is bothereing you for getting too excited when he posts his filth. Does your hubby know you think what he does is A O K? Or do both of you go OH! He's posting about molesting again! Hurry! get the bed ready! You p[lay the little girl this time! YOU are the sick one , fool.
There you go again with that nasty vile sexual personal remarks again. It is YOU that always post with sex on your mind so it is a conclusion that it is YOU and only YOU with filth on your mind all the time. That is your way of defending your church? Fool...

Location hidden

#524771 Mar 27, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text> AW it's little miss Sera Satan, how are ya?
You know you really need to follow the yellow brick road and ask the Wizard for a brain....
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524772 Mar 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
For every "Bishop if Bling" I can name a dozen protestant evangelical fundamentalist preachers who live in luxury off the backs of your co-religionists. Seems to me all you do is throw stones, but the minute someone mentions the hypocrisy of you and your fellow Catholic-haters you cry like a baby.
A much bigger problem is stealing the Word of God in order to misuse it.

Location hidden

#524773 Mar 27, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text> Give us a break! You are really , really unnaturally sick when it comes to mike. YOU support his topics of discussion. YOU never tell him to stop, that his obsession is unnatural. I am sick of his perversion and I am sick of you playing victim. You post as if you are a little helpless little girl. I wonder if your husband hurts you and how many times you have landed in the hospital by his actions.
There you go again....projecting your life on to other's...If you are sick of me playing the victim then stop throwing those vile sexual accusations at me...
truth

Perth, Australia

#524774 Mar 27, 2014
a you liked majketa= market is trade
nemoj ti meni

don't swear upon my mothers you know or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on station cross INRI from 14 station
you have 4 6 8 14
4 mother
6 magdalena
8 jerusalem womans
13 dead body upon mother hands
truth

Perth, Australia

#524775 Mar 27, 2014
on graveyard stay some women's when they see light
no any man so close

all mans they run away as scare dogs zavijena repa podrepashi
yeeeeeeeeeeee

what deference
podrepashi i podrupashi i podrumashi= ispicuture i lole
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#524776 Mar 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do call her blessed.......not Blessed."
Who cares if it's capitalized or not. I'm fine with "blessed virgin Mary". You asked where Jesus called her blessed. Are you implying that since Jesus didn't, you don't have too?
"Mary's words in the Bible are certainly true and are the word of God."
How 'bout the words of St. Elizabeth?
"Mary was a common woman used by God in an uncommon way. She was a willing and obedient vessel used of God. Nothing more. "
Where does the bible say she was an obedient vessel, nothing more?
"I very rarely use the KJV of the Bible. The majority of the time I use the ESV. On this occasion I used the NASB."
Well we use a bible translation calling her "Full of grace". Since you would have a problem with that, by what authority do you use yours and reject ours?
AnthonyMN said, quote, ""I do call her blessed.......not Blessed."
Who cares if it's capitalized or not. I'm fine with "blessed virgin Mary". You asked where Jesus called her blessed. Are you implying that since Jesus didn't, you don't have too?" End quote.

Who cares if it is capitalized? You should. When capitalized it signifies Mary was more than just a blessed woman. She is not holy and she is not deity. She is a sinner in need of a Savior. Actually Jesus never called her blessed but I believe she was obedient according to Gods will.

AnthonyMN said, quote, "Mary was a common woman used by God in an uncommon way. She was a willing and obedient vessel used of God. Nothing more. " Where does the bible say she was an obedient vessel, nothing more"? End quote.

Luke 1:48,“For He has had regard for the humble state of His bond slave; For behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed."

Bond slave is the Greek word Strong #G1401---doulos

This is the definition of bond slave as given by Strong --- a slave, bondman, man of servile condition, one who gives himself up to another's will those whose service is used by God in extending and advancing His cause among men.

Would you agree a bond slave is nothing more than the definition listed above. This definition defines Mary to a "T". She was nothing more than a bond slave giving herself up to another's will those whose service is used by God in extending and advancing His cause among men.

AnthonyMN said, quote, "Well we use a bible translation calling her "Full of grace". Since you would have a problem with that, by what authority do you use yours and reject ours?" End quote.

Your translation is corrupt in that Jerome translated the Bible from Hebrew and Greek to Latin. The Latin Vulgate is a corrupt version of the original Hebrew and Greek text. Subsequently when the Latin Vulgate was translated into English the corruption is very evident where we find the expression "full of grace" which is a mistranslation.

In the Greek Lexicon the expression "highly favored" in Luke 1:28 is Strongs G5487. The Greek word is "charitoo" which is defined as follows: to make graceful, charming, lovely, agreeable, to pursue with grace, compass with favor, to honor with blessings.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#524777 Mar 27, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
For every "Bishop if Bling" I can name a dozen protestant evangelical fundamentalist preachers who live in luxury off the backs of your co-religionists. Seems to me all you do is throw stones, but the minute someone mentions the hypocrisy of you and your fellow Catholic-haters you cry like a baby.
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
A much bigger problem is stealing the Word of God in order to misuse it.
You are right. I was not going to call you a thief but if you insist. Tango Bravo is nothing but a miserable sneaky thief. Stealing the word of God. There, I said it. Do you feel better?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524778 Mar 27, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus call Mary the "Blessed Mother"? No. Actually there is not one verse in the Bible where Jesus calls Mary ...... mother.
Do I hate Mary? Of course not. I do not hate the Mary of the Bible. The Mary I hate is the "Roman" "mystical" Mary of the Roman Catholic church. The Mary of the Roman Catholic church never existed. She is a figment of your vivid imagination.
<quoted text>
You are a slippery little fish. You slip away from the question at hand and answer a question with a question. Nice try. Why not just answer the questions. If my response
1. Did Jesus call Mary the "Blessed Mother"?
2. What verse in the Bible can we find where Jesus calls Mary "mother".
Do I hate Mary? Of course not. I do not hate the Mary of the Bible.
The Mary I hate is the "Roman" "mystical" Mary of the Roman Catholic church. The Mary of the Roman Catholic church never existed. She is a figment of your vivid imagination.
Liam the Roman said, quote, "this new born again movement is very sad. I approach you like an Ethologist studies apes. How does a seemingly normal man force himself to be dumb?" End quote.
Great question. How does a seemingly normal man force himself to be dumb? For you it is very simple. You listen to a Roman Catholic pope instead of the word of God. When you appear at the Great White Throne judgement will your pope be present to assist you in giving an account of your Biblical ignorance and self-righteous worked for salvation. If your pope is not present perhaps your mother Mary will be present to tell her Son you that you prayed to her, you chanted the rosary, you ate the literal flesh and blood of her Son and you believed she was your mediator to God. Will Mary save you from the judgement of her Son?
Mary was a common woman used by God in an uncommon way. She was a willing and obedient vessel used of God. Nothing more.
<quoted text>
Luke 1:48,“For He has had regard for the humble state of His bondslave; For behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed."
In your post why capitalize the word blessed? What are you trying to say when you capitalize the word blessed?
Also, when quoting the BIBLE please post the entire verse. Mary called herself a bondslave. Then she goes on to say all generations will count her blessed. Of course she was blessed when God decided to use His bondslave for His purposes. God used a willing Mary to glorify Himself NOT MARY.
Roman Catholics glorify the created and not the Creator.
<quoted text>
AnthonyMN said, quote, "Why don't you call her blessed?" End quote. I do call her blessed.......not Blessed.
AnthonyMN said, quote, "Are Mary's words in the bible NOT the Word of God?" End quote. Mary's words in the Bible are certainly true and are the word of God.
AnthonyMN said, quote, "Why are you skipping your KJV and going with another translation?" End quote. I very rarely use the KJV of the Bible. The majority of the time I use the ESV. On this occasion I used the NASB.
OldJG asked AnthonyMN, "Why do Roman Catholics glorify the created and not the Creator?"
"because he has looked favorably on his humble servant. From now on, all generations will call me blessed," (Luke 1:48)
truth

Perth, Australia

#524779 Mar 27, 2014
its written
they run from jesus
who
all your mans aiiiiiiiiiiiiii
podrepashi podvijena repa i ruke u dzepin
skliznit ce oni kako kucoman odgovara

e necheteeeeeeeee kako hocete

who are you lady
see owfull asking

after all thats not your buisness

we waithing our Lord

whooooooooooo
go go go away you crazy and lazy ladys

no any Lord here

Are you for sure?
Lord not listening!

yes yes yes
Lord always listening prayers and talk.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#524780 Mar 27, 2014
OldJG wrote:
No Roman Catholic on this forum has provided Biblical proof of the attributes they claim regarding Mary the mother of Jesus listed below:
1. Mother of God
2. Sinless
3. Queen of heaven
4. Perpetual virgin
5. Assumed into heaven
6. Co-redeemer
7. Mother of the church
8. Co-mediator
9. Immaculate conception of Mary
We Christians will wait for a Biblical response.
And while you wait for a Bible-only response you will deprive yourself of a better relationship with God that can be gained by honoring tradition as well as Scripture. Even Scripture commands that you do so.

"So, then, brethren stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter." (2 Thess. 2:15)
truth

Perth, Australia

#524781 Mar 27, 2014
No you are wrong you know that,
you support wicket
satanic demonic majsonic
as well others spirits
who try ruin every person and every family.

-see why you sick of my answer

and you know that very well who stay bihind don't pretend with your lips

its exist
very low organization
-very high organization
-very not visible

who try ruin every person and every family

Are you covering crime from very well organize satanic organization?

Its crime you know that very well!

-organize evil crime from person to person from family to family

poor distracting photocopy diploma with ow-full privileged and so on
evil serve evil all is in within

yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppp
truth

Perth, Australia

#524782 Mar 27, 2014
Klanjamo se tebi Isuse
i blagoslivamo tebe
jer si po svom svetom krizu svijet otkupio INRI!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524783 Mar 27, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
ITB, aka Oxbow,
Do you make up everything you write? Why would a New Testament author like Paul write an epistle to the Thessolonians telling them to hold the traditions of the Old Testament? Paul is speaking, rather, of the new traditions instituted by Jesus and His Apostles.
Makes sense TB.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#524784 Mar 27, 2014
OldJG wrote:
The Roman Catholic Bishop of Bling OUTRAGEOUS.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/us -...
<quoted text>
The standard Roman Catholic response......quote
"Well OldJG we Roman Catholics are not the only thieves you know" end quote.
Great defense. LOL LOL LOL
<quoted text>
So you are justifying the actions of your Roman Catholic bishop by saying he is not the only thief? Beautiful. Thank you for your Roman insight.
<quoted text>
Actually I claim to be the poster of the Bishop of Bling article. I never denied it. You, on the other hand cannot fess up to your pathetic Roman Catholic bologna. You can hand me an e-tissue if you would like but how do I hand you an e-conscience? Just sayin'
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you feel free to cite unfavorable information on Catholics but cry like a baby when the tables are turned. I'm happy to offer you an e-tissue to mop up your tears.
"Bologna"? To which baloney are you referring? Maybe if you were to cite your qualifications to being the infallible interpreter of scripture we can move past your infantile insults.
AnthonyMN said, quote, "As usual you feel free to cite unfavorable information on Catholics but cry like a baby when the tables are turned. I'm happy to offer you an e-tissue to mop up your tears." End quote.

Why not just admit the story and move on. No, you want to justify your bishop and tell the world your bishop is not the only thief. OK. Now live with the consequences of your pride. You offered me an e-tissue and I wanted to be the same kind of gentlemen and offered you an e-conscience.

AnthonyMN said, quote, ""Bologna"? To which baloney are you referring? Maybe if you were to cite your qualifications to being the infallible interpreter of scripture we can move past your infantile insults." End quote.

The bologna I am referring to is Oscar Mayer. Now check your next sentence. Quote, "Maybe if you were to cite your qualifications to being the infallible interpreter of scripture we can move past your infantile insults. End quote. Where in the world did this come from? Mars? Your too much AnthonyMN.
truth

Perth, Australia

#524785 Mar 27, 2014
INRI cross
you know that better

poor tangic
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#524786 Mar 27, 2014
truth wrote:
its written
they run from jesus
who
all your mans aiiiiiiiiiiiiii
podrepashi podvijena repa i ruke u dzepin
skliznit ce oni kako kucoman odgovara
e necheteeeeeeeee kako hocete
who are you lady
see owfull asking
after all thats not your buisness
we waithing our Lord
whooooooooooo
go go go away you crazy and lazy ladys
no any Lord here
Are you for sure?
Lord not listening!
yes yes yes
Lord always listening prayers and talk.
You are truely a wonderful poet.

I love the way you enhance the 'Whooooooooo' makes me all hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min JesusIsResurrection 992
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 810,617
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 20 min Agency gigolo 15
gigolo 25 min Agency gigolo 8
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 41 min Lumajuice 1,655
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 1 hr Non _cents 1,060
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr Non _cents 1,381
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr busted 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 608,291
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,932