Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646943 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#525048 Mar 28, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention that "my" quote is from Scripture: "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle." (2 Thess. 2:15)
What makes you think Paul was telling the faithful to "stand fast, and hold" traditional Jewish laws? Do you really think your response makes any sense at all?
Anyone with a smidgen of brain, which excludes you, know this is Scripture: quote "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle."

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#525049 Mar 28, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very good at judging others, huh? Especially when you need to use other men to do it.
"To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus
And of course you believe YOU and Jesus are aligned to the kingdom of the holy "god."

Would that be the Gnosticized version of Jesus who believes the Jewish god is evil ... by any chance???

Silly "new age" fool!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Gnostics believed that there were actually two Gods, and that the God of the Jews was an evil or ignorant creator who deceived people.

https://www.christianhistoryinstitute.org/mag ...

Quesnel, Canada

#525050 Mar 28, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Wise men that were Jews who did NOT believe in the trinity, bearing gifts to the messiah, the 3rd person of the trinity.
...makes no common sense.
.....today many religious scholars do not literally believe in the baby in a manger story.
Can't ya just picture a whole "gaggle" of Jewish prophets celebrating the news that a savior is coming to earth to inform the Jews that their religion is evil and that the savior wants the Jews to be "slayed???"

The Christian theologians were high alright ... on fumes from manure.

Those Jews would have killed the baby Jesus before he had a chance to become a Catholic.

Quesnel, Canada

#525051 Mar 28, 2014
The Gnostics that in turn bragged of being "knowledge-able" were absolute fruitcakes that also never agreed with each other about who was wise and who was stupid.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

The Sumerian tradition

It is the Sumerian tradition as an interpretation of the oldest remaining texts of humanity and continued through the gnostic tradition of christianity that Earth was the site for a prison of the very worst and evil beings of a higher order race from the a nearby star system.

http://one-heaven.org/content/about_evil.html

Quesnel, Canada

#525052 Mar 28, 2014
The idea that a brilliant race of humans came from another star to pollute the earth with dumbed-down humans is about as silly as any myths yet created.

GOOD GRIEF!!!

Why would these brilliant ones dump such refuse on earth. After all ... what did earth ever do to hurt THEM that they would hold such a grudge???
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#525053 Mar 28, 2014
Charlemagne The Great stood staring at the night sky from the doorway of his tent,

The night was cool and wet.His army of the Franks readied themselves for the coming battle with the Saxion hoards camped in the next valley.

As a comander no one could understand the stress of leadership but those in his position.

As he started to turn away a strange light apperd in the sky.
It glowed with intensity and lit up the darkness in a wonerous cascade!

There in all glory was the sign of a Christian cross!!!

Just as he began to ponder its meaning,a loud voice rang through his head.

"Listen to me! That vision you see up there is nonsence! Ignore it I say!"

"Who are you?!! Charlemagne screamed in horror!

"I am June VanDerMark! And I have come to set you straight!"

"JUNE! What the hell do you think you're doing?!! Another voice thunderd in his head.

"JUMPER! How did you know? You wont stop me! "Let me go! Let me go!" The female voice shouted in protest.

"Please sir pay no attention to the metaling old b#th in your head.This is all a dream."

Quesnel, Canada

#525054 Mar 28, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a smidgen of brain, which excludes you, know this is Scripture: quote "Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle."
That was and is the trick type of scripture that ties people to the bondage of religious cults.

"Stay faithful to what we (the theologians) teach you is truth, and fight to defend our cults, so that we might have kingdoms on earth and live the lives of luxury."

Watch how they live as they take the money from the followers that are too dumbed-down to recognize that truth (if it existed) would be FREE.
Michael

Canada

#525055 Mar 28, 2014
guest wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/alleged- victim-targets-accused-pedophi le-priest-30-years-later-01401 1517.html
.... " Instead, the investigation concluded, the Philadelphia Archdiocese conspired to shield Brzyski and 62 other priests who had molested hundreds of children over three decades. The hierarchy “excused and enabled the abuse” by burying reports and “covering up the conduct … to outlast any statutes of limitation.” "
....Disgusting!

Quesnel, Canada

#525056 Mar 28, 2014
I agree that the Christian Gnostics were divided into many groups of believers ... Catholicism simply being one of the groups ... and probably the first one to use the word Christian.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

To date, no pre-Christian gnostic texts have been found,[8] and gnosticism as a unique and recognizable belief system is typically considered to be a second century (or later) development.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

Quesnel, Canada

#525058 Mar 28, 2014
The nudist nitwit Gerald Gardner also did a spell of time in the Rosicrucian Order before he hit the jackpot with his new goddess religion of fluff, promoting the lie that the goddess cursed homosexuals.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Wicca the “old” religion??

And now the Truth

CIRCA 1954 A.D.---Wicca Is Born

The exact date Wicca was created isn’t known. Wicca seems to have been an ongoing project for a while (between 1939-1954)...evolving in stages, being shaped by different people...over a period of years. The person who is credited with actually creating Wicca is a Brit named Gerald Gardner, a feminist, nudist and retired rubber plantation manager. After retiring Gardner , moved from Malaysia, back to England and settled in the New Forest area. While there he became involved with the esoteric groups there, mainly a group calling itself "The Rosicrucian Theater", which was said to have consisted of Theosophists and the usual occult types.

http://usminc.org/oldreligion.html

Quesnel, Canada

#525059 Mar 28, 2014
Had the men of the Rosicrucian Order seen my mother washing clothes on a scrub board, I doubt they would have cared that my father was sending them money that my mother could have used to make her own life easier.

But my father, being a good-hearted man of faith trusted that the men of the Rosicrucian Order were using the money to help people that were more poor than his own family. He believed he was doing the right thing.

Eventually my mother got a washing machine which made her life a whole lot easier. So at least the men of the Rosicrucian didn't get ALL my father's money.

Oh well ... it was what it was ... and today ... it is what it is.

Rest assured they won't get any money from me.

Quesnel, Canada

#525060 Mar 28, 2014
When the terminology seems "authoritative" it sucks many people into believing that the authors of the works couldn't BE wrong.

I beg to differ. Eminent authorities are simply humans with varying opinions.

We can opine to our own content but I suggest that opining must know its place is not to brag of knowing what it does not know.

This was a book my father "bought" from the Rosicrucian Order.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book Technique of the Disciple … Andrea … published 1935.

The Cosmic Conception. By Dr. H. Spencer Lewis F.R.C.

Reincarnation has been criticized by some as conflicting with sacred literature and without verification. This book reveals, however, in an astounding manner the many facts to support reincarnation. Quotations from eminent authorities, from Biblical and Sacred works substantiate reincarnation.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525061 Mar 28, 2014
where i am..what they say..they will say ..here ..here ..there there and so on

''i am within you''

Is that cultura tango

or structure of human body

animals have soul too

you not tell me tango code-pattern
how you going fix up that..

if someone not educated trough your school they do artttttttttt

art.. she or he art every heart
truth

Perth, Australia

#525062 Mar 28, 2014
How many prophets they rest and kill.
Everything will past my words not.

How many good scientific diploma people they rest and killed.

KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#525063 Mar 28, 2014
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
I am saved, I am being saved, I hope to be saved.

----------
Rom 10:6 But the righteousness based on faith says, "Do not say in your heart,'Who will ascend into heaven?'" (that is, to bring Christ down)
Rom 10:7 or "'Who will descend into the abyss?'" (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
Rom 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim);
Rom 10:9 because, IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD, AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD,
YOU WILL BE SAVED.
Rom 10:10 For WITH THE HEART ONE BELIEVES and is justified, AND WITH THE MOUTH ONE CONFESSES (the belief that Jesus is Lord) AND IS SAVED.

When one believes with the heart (faith) that Jesus is Lord (His sacrifice 'saves'), and openly confesses this 'testimony', they ARE SAVED. No priest can go up to heaven and bring Christ down, nor can one go into the abyss, or over the sea, and bring Christ to you.

Look at verse 8..."The Word (of God) is near YOU, in YOUR mouth and in YOUR heart..."

The power of LIFE and DEATH are in the tongue. WHAT ARE YOU CONFESSING?
truth

Perth, Australia

#525064 Mar 28, 2014
sida and aids
code-pattern

''if you don't in head
you have over head''

nice cloth over head with pattern
and around neck woman decorated themselves with that..

plastic innovation which going to be represent as bio master labaratory in future not going help..

its written

you will go back as civilization lived before
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#525065 Mar 28, 2014
truth wrote:
How many prophets they rest and kill.
How many good scientific diploma people they rest and killed.
I don't know...how many were there?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#525066 Mar 28, 2014
Matthew 15:3,“He answered them,“And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?”
Mark 7:13,“Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.”
Colossians 2:8,“Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quotes from Matthew and Mark are Jesus talking to the Pharisees about their own traditions. Your quote from Colossians is a message from Paul warning the faithful to be careful to follow the Word of God instead of the traditions of men.
The following quote from Thessalonians is a quote from Paul warning the faithful to "stand firm and hold to the traditions" extended to them from Jesus through His Apostles and Disciples. "So, then, brethren stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter." (2 Thess. 2:15)
Bible-only isn't Scriptural. Bible plus tradition handed down through the Apostles and Disciples is Scriptural.
While you adhere to a Bible-only tradition originated by men you will deprive yourself of a better relationship with God.
We can end this silly Roman Catholic discussion with this. How many times did Jesus say, "It is tradition"? How many times did Jesus say, "It is written"? Just sayin

Show us where Jesus said "It is tradition" and show us any thing good Jesus had to say about tradition. We are patient. We will wait.
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#525067 Mar 28, 2014
who="Michael" <quoted text>
.....Wise men that were Jews who did NOT believe in the trinity, bearing gifts to the messiah, the 3rd person of the trinity.
...makes no common sense.
.....today many religious scholars do not literally believe in the baby in a manger story.

----------
The wise men were not Jews. They were astronomers (NOT astrologers), and THEY announced that a star announcing the birth of the KING of Israel had appeared in the heavens, and they were following it.

"Many religious scholars" of this world know NOTHING about God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#525068 Mar 28, 2014
Corrupt diploma and lustful leaders are nobody and nothing that's all!

How many have underprivileged diploma photocopy or belonging to corrupt organization ..many organizations old way walk with genocide prisoners and hospitals policy and so on..

Is that today some walk way as leaders of this civilizations.

You will find in future many unwanted things which they try cover up in all aspect that never happen ..its happen.

Everything past my words not.

Do you liked me or not nobody care?

Corrupt racist discriminated diploma under corrupt organization..no don't respect that you will find wicket satanic majsonic and others secret society which cover up many things.

why??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min PELE78 49,432
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 54 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 2 hr Johny 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr The Hangman 971,805
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,110
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web