Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,361
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#523848 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Case and point.
Navy Beans!! lol
marge

Ames, IA

#523849 Mar 23, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>just another example as to how stupid that she is and she thinks that she preaches
My youngest son told me I had the gift of a preacher preacher, you should be encouraging me and teaching me if you were really a preacher. Blessings
marge

Ames, IA

#523850 Mar 23, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the correct wording is this. let God be true and all men liars.
Well there you go:)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523851 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
My youngest son told me I had the gift of a preacher preacher, you should be encouraging me and teaching me if you were really a preacher. Blessings
I don't encourage stupid, and your son is prolly as dumb as you are and as hatreful.

God calls Preachers, and Qualifies them not sons. you are ignorant and I don't see you getting any smarter

Location hidden

#523852 Mar 23, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
women like YOU are the reason why Paul said they should keep quiet in Church

Location hidden

#523853 Mar 23, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Navy Beans!! lol
marge, the board doofus doesn't mind insulting other people but when someone speaks against her stupidity, she goes postal.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523854 Mar 23, 2014
every tree on this planet under shadow of light have image..

then angels of god say don't touched tree
see
then
in beginning you are created on image of god
then who is that who told you not have nothing and nothing exist
truth

Perth, Australia

#523855 Mar 23, 2014
be aware of present deference spirits
influence of that's spirits are not holy no
be aware that good people suffering from organize crime of that incarnates spirits for so long
many incarnates have nice diploma too
many of them preaching or teaching
incarnate spirit not exist and stay or used law against others who discover them, accusations toward many good people are not only 50% its evidence in australia every second suffer under that influence..

-many psychology diploma say as product of incarnate deference spirit you are sick..
see deference
-they know how they going be protected under law as well manipulated with many victims.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523856 Mar 24, 2014
as you see sun under hot temperature evaporate water in sea then as in circle produce rain which going back as water rivers and underground canal's back into ocean..

its some with controlling spirits in air and people who live ordinary way to become victims of them ..but they tray cover up..

Its take from you who is alive as alive church.
Whats psychology diploma say
They cover up many not invisible crime as well Authority too cover up on some way.

SEE

Both as atheist and theologists confirm its exist on two deference way
of explanation ..ones they call good and holy or Marty
others sick or hopeless..

Its good can stay from me in this form.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523857 Mar 24, 2014
Apostolic Paul say;''its you who is alive its taking from you as believers.''

Others acting as accusers some in order to helping but reserve with great influence of law which cover up crime.

see
Moses 25;5

Even if you did not do nothing you are ''in within'' and associated with that trough your organization and your membership..this is that what holy scripture say ;''you are all sinners''.

How looks marriege with one religion other atheist.

Believe me horible to understood.

Its some with diploma religion and atheist but in both direction they going ''control''.
I say control..see that words.

If you wrote as me without any scare your expirence in life then you are holy if you past as marty in your every day life.
Does metter how they describe or wrote something about you still nothing change that good diploma or good character people understood or can understood.
Others simply think as victim over you much more worse then you think.

When you put as hardship over your emotion its test
over your mind or conciseness.

Then diploma which is in as within live similar life earn brad and milk or wealth or knowledge as parasite toward goodness people which they exploited trough experience which diploma of them call to be something as they wish to be.
In reality its not mean they are not do as they doing.
Yes they are all in within.

How you call people with diploma looking toward ordinary.
We call that lust=complex of less value.

Then in religion they have deference way describe as good character or very bad character.
Many diploma today are become as privilege with pride modern great experience on right track as well deference organization fight between each other on natural and way which they created trough organization and system where they already created ''law''.
With law they acting much more fast or convenience what is in all
aspect is not truthful.

In both way atheist and religion they used to be with pride and ''great influence''.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#523858 Mar 24, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward...afraid to face the truth...so you duck the question...
No!!!-------I avoid bible only heretics like you!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#523859 Mar 24, 2014
How you calling church which have name of holy saints or Marty..on other side atheist have similar good workers holidays and many things similar?!

How you call that where theologists and atheist both left nowhere many victims then where they are?!

They will tell you its exist many field to fight war even very peaceful way against many problems as in with walk of your life and life of many many many.

In religion early missionary work hard free without no money for people who is sick jobless not educated and so on.
They watching progress of life free to be for many for 100 years and 100 years study and so on upon deference tribe nation people culture tradition and so on yes spiritually.

Field in realigion is as deference branch what you today study in both direction as atheist and religion.
Are you for sure your diploma not going be free or ''depended over materialistic as money.
See deference before then today.

depended in system and organizations accusers act much more fast and worse as in within law.

Your law is not my law
many people say today
do you love me or not
its nothing change
noo
only you need be as convenient toward diploma as result.
Which one?
- as great loser or benefactor.

What a behind character..every diploma as money posses materialistic is not some many victims become double victim triple and more so often every day where creation of system become depend ''money or interest''.

Did today going to be free someone have interest become Marty of martyful saints?
nooooooooooooooooooo

What atheist created ..stickers award reward papers and others value presents and so on..

Are you for sure real life worthy of that?
noooooooooooooooo

then
Real character will asked you ..sweety why you think someone need to be responsible for you.

then

hopeless

Where is hope for hopeless?
truth

Perth, Australia

#523860 Mar 24, 2014
then hojo '' avoid'' what

Can we know what holy scripture describe !

Door of heart and Marcy will be close.
When that start with diploma.
Its already start.

When long time ago in religion and atheist too

''we catching people''.

How you catching fish birds and so on?

How you catching people or have your materialistic possession?

How you looking over that as spiritual and materialistic as atheist too?
truth

Perth, Australia

#523861 Mar 24, 2014
Diploma people liked customers.
How they catching them today?
Recommendation advertise and so on.
Much more worse others produce uncomfortable things too.

How you call them certainly not saints ..what a modern victims too.
Then who is leaders?

How leaders acting not losing influence?

Did they have sins or errors?
yes
Is that visible in world of humans animals tree and so on.

Victory over leaders in religion Jesus Christ win with Cross INRI.
Liam

United States

#523862 Mar 24, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
God so loved the,world ..He gave His,Sin
Must be born again ...of water and the,Spirit
The,Father calls,those,He,chooses,to the,Son....
And so much more ...
You think we know,nothing of God outside a Catholic Church from YOUR bible???
You are wrong Clay ...we worship Our Saviour Jesus,Christ ...we should have that much in common....but you think from your words we don't ....sad day when we should be sticking together ....
How can I put this so you'll get it...
here's one example:

Luke 22:19, 1 cor 11:27. " this is my Body"
Jesus taught that it was His literal being. The Apostles explained it that way too. This is the word of God. The Catholic and Orthodox did not change it to mean something else.

Preston and oldjg read Luke and Corinthians and determined that the Eucharist is a joke. They undid what the Lord installed.
Only one interpretation can be the word of God.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#523863 Mar 24, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah love it!!!! The truth!!!! Da pope he do be worship Mary....it say so....
The Late Pope John Paul II Worshipped Mary
& Relied On Her For Salvation
If the pope is the role model and instructor and guide for Catholics, and he is, and if they are striving to follow in his footsteps, and they are, they give the same level of reverence to Mary as their “Supreme Pontiff.” It is a documented fact that the late Pope John Paul II relied more on Mary for salvation than on Jesus.
Pope John Paul made more than 40 pilgrimages to her shrines at Lourdes and Fatima. He wrote in his Apostolic Letter of Oct. 16, 2002, the following words:
“I entrust this Apostolic Letter to the loving hands of the Virgin Mary, prostrating myself in spirit before her image in the splendid Shrine built for her by Blessed Bartolo Longo, the apostle of the Rosary.”
see...www.vaticandesignexposed .com
see www.vaticandesignexposed.com
He continued:
“O Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain which unites us to God... tower of salvation against the assaults of Hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death; yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompei, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted….”
Worship of the highest degree!!!!!!
see..www.vaticandesignexposed. com

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#523864 Mar 24, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know over half the catholics voted for this, I suggested once that the ones who vote correctly educate their fellow catholics on voting, they acted like it was against the law and obviously had no communication with each other outside their brick building.
It's,sad...

In the,sixties everyone wanted to see inequalities addressed..people,lifted up...what happened was,people,over,generations, put into ghetto housing ...given JUST ENOUGH ...IF o dad at home ..each generation ingrained ...but keep voting for us ...We'll keep up the handouts...

Thankfully many industrious,people got out of the cycle...but before UNCLE,muddled more,homes,were intact ..which is,the key ....

Now,it'S,SS and tax refunds after no contributions..now it's healthcare which could have been fixed for EVERYONE with changes in insurance,laws ..now,what this,plan is,doing ...

And many still vote liberal because,of this,twisted reasoning which is,tearing us apart.. as a country ..but worse promotes, abortion.....little unborn babies sacrificed on the altar to their God
Liberalism..

I'll say this,.....the,Pope DID TRY to educate during one cycle regarding voting...and it helped.
But not recently in the last year's...and look ..We all want to help the poor ...to CLIMB UP....they just want folks at the polls,...

Yes,it's the economy..to an extent ...but it's,also a,work ETHIC that's,missing...been stolen from successive generations ...which does NO ONE any good ..not in the,long run..that's,NOT CHARITY ..it's condescension..and it crosses all raceal boundaries ...

And the babies,keep dying ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#523865 Mar 24, 2014
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#523866 Mar 24, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
No!!!-------I avoid bible only heretics like you!!!!

.....With a comment like that you wonder why there is so much hate in our world.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#523868 Mar 24, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I think you and Preston could be brothers with your name calling.
Sorry marge. This was not directed to you but you are correct about the name calling. It is not needed and will be curbed. Thanks, OldJG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min AussieBobby 263,267
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min Tony 5,685
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 53 min MUQ1 37,594
Re : Re : Oil ang Gas Alerts 54 min vkusumaveni 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min yytonyjagyy 762,812
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 1 hr white man 107
The Global Elites Threaten Humans With 500 Days... 1 hr Marty Fong 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 174,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 603,442
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 hr RFD 4,126