Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637951 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#523351 Mar 21, 2014
do you need klaka na veresiju
clark will wrote in book as credit as veresija
da zapishe u jednu veliku knjigu
duzosnike

sram vas bilo
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523352 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
Mary as an "ark"
the first ark had people and animals, mary can fit the first example.
the second ark had stones, manna, and a staff, mary had none of these.
conclusion; this is as we already know, a man made idea, not Biblically accurate.
the first ark; God closed the door, therefore Mary could have had no children whatsoever.
the second ark; was carried everywhere it went, only before the Birth, do we find evidence that she might have been carried by a beast of burden, no comparison that she fits into that category.
there are three ways to read and/or understand the Bible.
First literal. mary fits neither description of an ark, both of the arks in the Bible were made by human hands, Mary wasn't.
second Figurative. the first ark saved people and animals, no evidence that mary ever saved one person or animal.
third spiritual. there is only One Mediator between man and God. and that is Jesus.
using all three indicators we find and realize that only the foolishness of catholicism uses her in the mode of an ark.
PS<God gave me this a few minutes ago while I was in bed and I had to get up to put it on this forum as a rebuttal to the lies of catholicism
So you are laying awake at night trying to figure out ways to make Mary ordinary and nothing special.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523353 Mar 21, 2014
triba vjeicama i vjestcima prodavak bijeli klak is njihovih labaratorija
zato se one stide sa tim kupljenim photokopiranim diplomama
na hujcu od radio;spit;kers govoriti

sram ih bilo
pokvarena ushuvana mafijo
od budje duvana sa otrovnim sprayima
do bijelog cimenta i klaka sa buildings companija

marsh you know where

good dectetive and cops will find evil wicket satanic policy

how many school is burn
how many institutions sic;i;lijo
foxe boxe i ostale privilagirane perike od joza i mafijoza=fam;zaje
as veresija spoon klaka aS VAPOR vepnenac from cementara from mesichak as klakitchak

kuce podvijena repa wolfe foxe hiene cats dogs and so on ja sa rukama u dzepim od d;zaba
as frogichi i rogichi
truth

Perth, Australia

#523354 Mar 21, 2014
nesaljite djecu u pokvarene wicket satanic school
all teachers doctors judges under screens as well many wicket

or nobody going to school
no

why should be
for your cement policy with white powder selling from street radiodirectory

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii

what a shame
truth

Perth, Australia

#523355 Mar 21, 2014
jedan dan ce biti doktorica
drugi dan spikerica
treci dan as utvarina spavat ceti u kuchi ko accusers

byyyyyyyyyyyy
satanic wicket coporate org
marsh you know where

see descovers your self as satanic wicket orgs

its very easy find out who they are where they working as well why

one policeman of them say
geartout from here drugdillers spots

seeeeeeeee

good dectetice and cops alwayes know better as then corupt evil satanic doctrors teachers this or that

i am not care
not at al
evil wicket policy
ko ima cimentaru od bijelog klaka
postopastashutamanistrone per grams
truth

Perth, Australia

#523356 Mar 21, 2014
sto se mishash kad ih ja korim
to oni prodaju kokice;bu;m
po p;lazhi

lazhi za rucak
lazhi za veceru
lazhi svako j.utro

ma nemoj
u otrove moj
u tovare moj
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523357 Mar 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
Peace
The second ark, had stones, manna, a staff....
Mary carried inside of her the Rock, the Bread of Life, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
The arks are types....
Peace
Wow, excellent!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#523358 Mar 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the custom was for the woman to go into the homes of her son's or daughters. Thats how it is now. Mary had no other children to live with, so Jesus gave her to John, son of Zebedee.
Besides, wasn't James a Priest too? Lol
Mary had all these other children, yet Jesus had to ask John to take care of His Mother. What a slight to all his brothers and sisters! They must have been unemployed alcoholic gamblers to get slighted like that.
The lenghts you'll go to sustain your protestant anti Catholic lies.l!
Only comment here...who else was AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS..Jesus as her firstborn had the duty to see her taken care of....

James was the head of Jerusalem Church AFTER the Resurrected Jesus ....being a,priest????
What does that have to do with anything...

Jesus said his followers were His,brothers and sisters...John was there and His,follower ..I'd say the most faithful of the disciples....who else would He choose ...whichever we believe about any other children or not ....John was the brother of His Spirit ..his soul and heart at the foot of the Cross...Peter??? James??? Not there ...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#523359 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>WHOA!!!!
all of you catholics say that peter is the ROCK>
liar,liar, pants on fire.lol
Preston

Everyone knows Jesus is the foundational Rock....

Rocks are a type....When you use it figuratively, of course.

"On Christ the solid Rock I stand, all else is sinking sand..."
"Rock of Ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee..."

A couple of old but good hymns....Remember?
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523360 Mar 21, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply. You may have mis-read what I wrote, but that is another good point.
When we look at Catholic societies and its people as a whole, should the "superior moral teachings" be evident somehow?
But back to what I wrote.
Again: "It's that "one true" thing that makes people believe that the CC should be held to a higher standard. Being "no worse than..." doesn't cut it for the CC. The Baptists maybe, but not for the CC."
I never mentioned Catholics, but rather the CC, which for me meant the Catholic Church. Sex scandals, banking scandals, and some obvious cover-up (see Cardinal Law for example).
Then we can go back in history to find more troubling Catholic Church behavior.
And who hasn't heard the spin about it's "not the Church, just bad people."
Jesus was all about accountability. Imagine Jesus saying that!
So where exactly can we find a real-world manifestation of your one-true claim?
After 2000 years, the claim is not obvious in individual Catholics or Catholic societies.
After 2000 years, the claim is not obvious looking at the history of the Catholic Church.
Do we need to wait another 500 years? Because so far, the perfect moral teachings are far from evident in real life.
And why would Jesus even want his one church to own a bank in the first place? That seems to fly in the face of everything Jesus taught.
Ramen
You seem to imply that Catholics are some kind of superior race of people...somehow magically immune to sin. And that any sinful Catholic is evidence that the CC is not the "one true" church.
So you (and others) focus on these sinful acts and refuse to acknowledge that the same sinful acts are commited by people of all religions. Everywhere the world over. This hypervigalence and hypersensitivity toward the errors of Catholics is just a ridiculous past-time which serves to distract people from examining their own lives and consciences.

You probably know that no protestant denomination has never contributed as much to the world in the way of art, science, astronomy, literature, and mathematics...and also charitable organizations and works of mercy. Not to mention the perfect moral teachings you mentioned.

Why would Jesus want His Church to own a bank? Of course you know the answer: To finance all the things I mentioned above.
Liam

Denver, CO

#523361 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only comment here...who else was AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS..Jesus as her firstborn had the duty to see her taken care of....
James was the head of Jerusalem Church AFTER the Resurrected Jesus ....being a,priest????
Jesus said his followers were His,brothers and sisters...John was there and His,follower ..I'd say the most faithful of the disciples....who else would He choose ...whichever we believe about any other children or not ....John was the brother of His Spirit ..his soul and heart at the foot of the Cross...Peter??? James??? Not there ...
I've heard fundamentals claim Mary gave birth to a half dozen children. One of them would logically have taken Mary in, not a guy that Jesus and Mary only knew for a couple yrs. Especially since Mary's supposed 'other son's were the Apostles' James and Jude.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523362 Mar 21, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If Blessed Mother Mary had any other kids, her desendants would be easy to find today. Unlike you and OGJ, the early Christians and Christians to this day honor, respect, and love her very highly. Most certainly, any Christian would have been very proud to be able to claim her as their earthly mother as well as their spiritual mother. However, no one has made any such claim. There is no family lineage traced back to her. None. Anywhere.
You know why? Because Mary didn't have any children other than Jesus.
I guess you catholics know more than those Apostles who knew Jesus intimately. If we cant believe them in telling us EVEN their names, we cant believe them in anything that they say. and that God has lied to us, which basically what you catholics are saying. "that God is a liar and His word is not to be believed".

it then stands to reason as to why Jesus said He would destroy your irreligious system and the Vatican, He knew the lies that would come from there.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#523363 Mar 21, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz

Peace

The best answer is that the sheep were scattered....

"Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.(Matth26:31)"

This of course is based on O.T. verses as well....

The question is: Those scattered, when do they come back, or when are they found?(Including us...)

Peace

Location hidden

#523364 Mar 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the custom was for the woman to go into the homes of her son's or daughters. Thats how it is now. Mary had no other children to live with, so Jesus gave her to John, son of Zebedee.
Mary had all these other children, yet Jesus had to ask John to take care of His Mother. What a slight to all his brothers and sisters! They must have been unemployed alcoholic gamblers to get slighted like that.
You are wrong AS I SHOWED SEVERAL YEARS AGO. IT IS STILL THE CUSTOM TODAY TO GO WITH THE PRIEST UNTIL THE TIME OF MOURNING IS OVER. GOOGLE IT YOURSELF AND QUIT ACTING SO STUPID.

James became a Priest much later, since he didn't believe until after His resurrection, anyway, why would you ask that question? according to your false doctrine and theology, james wasn't even related to Jesus and never followed Him. So she couldn't go to his house as a Priest.

that is what happens to lies, they never can be proved. and boy do you catholics have a lot of them[lies]
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523365 Mar 21, 2014
And music as well.
Handel's Messiah tops the list, imho.

Location hidden

#523366 Mar 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
here stupid, this proves you are truly the most ignorant of all on here.

The Old Testament also taught that remarriage was the ideal for a widow. Where remarriage was not possible, a widow could stay either in the house of her parents (cf. Gen. 38:11) or in-laws (cf. Ruth 1:16). And according to Levirate marriage (Deut. 25:5-6), the brother of the deceased husband could marry her. If he refused, the next male-of-kin was free to do so. Boaz married Ruth in that manner (Ruth 4:1-10).

http://www.gty.org/resources/study-guides/40-...

Location hidden

#523367 Mar 21, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are laying awake at night trying to figure out ways to make Mary ordinary and nothing special.
read the PS, stupid, read the PS
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523368 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you catholics know more than those Apostles who knew Jesus intimately. If we cant believe them in telling us EVEN their names, we cant believe them in anything that they say. and that God has lied to us, which basically what you catholics are saying. "that God is a liar and His word is not to be believed".
it then stands to reason as to why Jesus said He would destroy your irreligious system and the Vatican, He knew the lies that would come from there.
God didn't lie. Maybe you have never heard this explanation:

"No Word for Cousin

Because neither Hebrew nor Aramaic (the language spoken by Christ and his disciples) had a special word meaning "cousin," speakers of those languages could use either the word for "brother" or a circumlocution, such as "the son of my uncle." But circumlocutions are clumsy, so the Jews often used "brother."

"

Click here for more:
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/brethren-of-th...

Location hidden

#523369 Mar 21, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, excellent!
no it wasn't. Peter is the rock, remember?

the commandments were written on stone literally, not the Spiritual Rock.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of [[[[[stone]]]]]]], and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. 13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

—First mention of the tablets in Exodus 24:12,13

Robert had plenty of time to come up with a rebuttal but it fail short of the Biblical Truth. there were NO tablets of stone in the Womb of His Surrogate mother.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#523370 Mar 21, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only show you to truth...I can't make you accept nor believe it. When you can post words that have any meaning...on the subject of Job 4:1 and Job 4:4......get back to me...
“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4).

Are you saying that Jesus is unclean or are you saying that Mary is clean?

You and I are both sinners. The question at hand is where in Scripture does it say, "Mary is a sinner"? No where.

When you can use intelligence instead of senseless sarcasm get back to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 29,818
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 43,906
The 71st anniversary of the Great Victory. We r... 22 min Thinking 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,874
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 280,522
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 3 hr slurps1017 66
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Raspberry8445 181,945
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Moaner1296 617,966
More from around the web