Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653910 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#523331 Mar 21, 2014
What do we call a person who ------

1... gladly takes credit for the positives,

2... but avoids accountability for the negatives?

Why are churches any different?

Ramen
LTM

Longlac, Canada

#523333 Mar 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You DARE to flaunt that word peace in your posts, while the religion in which you invest all of your faith (ALL OF YOUR BELIEF) teaches that most "souls" in the world deserve to spend eternity in hell for not believing in Jesus as their savior.
You are a sick human indeed!
Listen you sick morally deprived person, who are you to tell people how they think feel or what they really believe. You lack big time in people skills let me tell you.
You have no idea what Jesus taught, so stop thinking you do.
Every word you spew comes from the pit of hell, because those who soul is absent of God is in hell already.
Right now you have a hope of being made whole with Christ but once the spirit leaves you body June it will be to late .
My guess most people here feel sorry for you, but I don't you have no clear thought of your very own, you believe what everyone else has printed and quote them on here which in my opinion make you stupid.
Even with books written by Christians , a person must be careful what they read, and quote from it.
You know June your bitter because of things that have happened in your life, but everyone on here has their own stories, and issues we have to deal with on a daily bases.
My Mother was like you, I stood at her grave and prayed God please don't let me be revengeful and bitter like my Mom.
We don't know what makes people like that but you have no right to push that bitterness on other people you sick old bitter woman thats all you are what a waste of a life.
Why people on here are still talking to you is beyond me you have nothing to offer anyone.
There are many athiest on here, not one of them is so full of hate , and ill will against their fellow man as you.
So I question your agenda June, whats in it for you to come on here and talk to people like you do, I guess it's just that you like to try and make people feel lower then yourself .
Your sad and mad so everyone else has to be too .
truth

Perth, Australia

#523334 Mar 21, 2014
its written
''o you scribe Pharisee wolfs vipers dogs cats mouses and so on''

describe better

its written long time ago
4000 years 200 years
as well every day books newspapers tv internet and so on
much more

where are you liked hideyourself

in deep hole fireeeeeeeee
in water as vapor
as many deference things
see

holy scripture explain fully
why you call others delusions many science people prove many things

not yet they say
something extra exist too

not pro-cent and plus + AI JOSH AS KO JOJE AS JOJO GAME FOR KIDS AS 3X DAY DARKNESS AS JOJO GAMES

very sad
in this city nothing exist
as child marble can be universe entire and complete

be good
be good
be good

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#523335 Mar 21, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston
Peace
The second ark, had stones, manna, a staff....
Mary carried inside of her the Rock, the Bread of Life, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
The arks are types....
Peace
WHOA!!!!

all of you catholics say that peter is the ROCK>

liar,liar, pants on fire.lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#523338 Mar 21, 2014
ja ja ja moja ti hujac as jarac looks as mikrofon every day

from some huje peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seeeeeeeeeee

corupt ecvvil diplomaaaaaaaa

who they are

nobody and nothing from anyoneeeeeeeeeee

INRI

better be good mafijoze od criminalnih kupljenih accusera i njihovih prokletih diplomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

in this city nothing exist evil serve evillllllllll

INRI

grrrr br drrrrrrrrrr

see dogs

be good kuce i njihovi microfoni
i fotokopirane proklete diplome

see

detective and good cops will find you all

nevaljekajjjjjjjjjjjjj
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#523339 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>WHOA!!!!
all of you catholics say that peter is the ROCK>
liar,liar, pants on fire.lol
552 Simon Peter holds the first place in the college of the Twelve;283 Jesus entrusted a unique mission to him. Through a revelation from the Father, Peter had confessed: "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Our Lord then declared to him: "You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it."284 Christ, the "living Stone",285 thus assures his Church, built on Peter, of victory over the powers of death. Because of the faith he confessed Peter will remain the unshakable rock of the Church. His mission will be to keep this faith from every lapse and to strengthen his brothers in it.286

553 Jesus entrusted a specific authority to Peter: "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."287 The "power of the keys" designates authority to govern the house of God, which is the Church. Jesus, the Good Shepherd, confirmed this mandate after his Resurrection: "Feed my sheep."288 The power to "bind and loose" connotes the authority to absolve sins, to pronounce doctrinal judgements, and to make disciplinary decisions in the Church. Jesus entrusted this authority to the Church through the ministry of the apostles289 and in particular through the ministry of Peter, the only one to whom he specifically entrusted the keys of the kingdom.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX....
truth

Perth, Australia

#523340 Mar 21, 2014
radio micrograme chipers
see chip jeftinije gramljurashi

see

marshhhhhhhhhhhh mafijo

never used god name in vain

''grame as programe from speakers as spikerashi''

seeeeeee

evil wicket satanic organization

see
someone watching and listening them
see accusers
church and schools for accusers and drug pharmaceutic policy
for poor killers
see
moses
numbers 25;5
your judges are killers and coviring profecionals liars crime as corupt diplome as dictatorialship as genocide policy

seee

good cop and detective know who is this moment target

seeeeeeee

be good murveeeeee

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#523341 Mar 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess, Tony, you don't understand what a covenant is and what is entailed in that covenant.....
swore loyalty and protection to each other.....
David asked for protection from Saul under the terms of the covenant that he and Jonathan had made.
1 Samuel 20:42
King James Version (KJV)
42 And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the Lord, saying, The Lord be between me and thee, and between my seed and thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: and Jonathan went into the city.
IMPORTANT: All of this is done IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.....and THE LORD BE BETWEEN ME AND THEE.....AND BETWEEN MY SEE AND THY SEE....what????
FOR EVER!!!!
Are David and Jonathan going to have a sexual relationship IN THE NAME OF THE LORD???
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!
What you are saying about David and Jonathan makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.....more of your false teachings.....
It totally floors me how within a very short time ...everything is touted through a lens,of gayness openly.

A concerted effort on tv ....in the news..in politics...and worst off to the children ...

I have no doubt there are humans,who are different in this,day and age...hormones,in food???
Genetic changes .sin....who knows....but not to th e extent the media is,promoting..REAL different people as,opposed to those think I Nguyen hey it's cool..let's,try it..

There are a good many gay people I see in my area....there is something .....and I'm not commenting on it...it's a fact..but that is,this area..not most of the country..

BUT ITS,BEING promoted to the extent of enticing young folks into experimentation ...foolishness .....more numbers..more political.power

Now folks looking to the bible saying David was gay ..even Jesus and John...pure heresy ....to go against God's,laws...and using the bible

David was definitely a,sinner and called on it by God and it had NOTHING to do with Jonathan ...whose SON he protected as per their covenant ...nothing sexual at all
truth

Perth, Australia

#523342 Mar 21, 2014
wicket and satanic accusers in school chursches law and so on

not going very easy crminals
from siciliano policy
with 700 judges as coporate accusers and killers

byyyyyyyyyyy
bla bla bla bla
demonichi as frog with two demonic spirits

drzish se ti tog velikog spikera pa ce ti bolje u sta ko baba c.justa da zamirisje na spon

how much gram policy

see
gr br poor accusers dr diploma

ima bijelog klaka i cimenta
i to stavljate jadnim drogerashima
sram vas bilo mafijoze
truth

Perth, Australia

#523343 Mar 21, 2014
klak policy as vapor vapnenac from white stone

see
where you going
on clarkson way as train
o did you know how much grams cost per bags in traineeeeeeee

kako vasha dotorica mama lozi vatru ispod kamenja za klacine
as wghite powders

very sadddddddddddddddddd
poison as drugerashorite na rishoto pastashutomanistrone policy

marshhhhhhhhhhhhh
you know where

not in god name

noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523344 Mar 21, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
Mary bashing? Not hardly. I have given Mary the credit she deserves. Nothing more and nothing less. I do not hate Mary. I hate what you Romans have done to Mary. There is a huge difference. Do you understand you little mackerel snapper. LOL LOL LOL
<quoted text>
There is no Biblical truth Mary was anything other than an ordinary woman God used in an extraordinary way to accomplish His will. None. Mary gave birth to a baby who needed a human mother and had a divine Father. The blood of Mary was the same blood as Adam and in Adam all die. None of her blood flowed in the body of Jesus. Mary, although obedient, was nothing more than a human incubator. Divine? Absolutely and positively NOT.
You tell me to read Exodus 1. Does Exodus 1 mention Mary by name? Yes or no? Do any of your referenced Scripture mention Mary by name? Yes or no? You have a vivid imagination and are easily led but know nothing of the very Bible you declare was written and compiled by the Roman Catholic church.
As I said before, I do not hate Mary. Mary was a wonderful obedient God fearing woman. What I hate is what the Roman Catholic church has done to her. If she was alive she would spit in your face and tell you she needed a Savior. You would do well to follow her lead.
Until you can provide absolute Biblical proof of Mary living a sinless life you need to quit lying and start reading the word of God. Can you find a verse such the following that describes anyone other than Jesus Christ as being sinless? If so......produce it and I will believe!
I Peter 2:22, "He (Jesus) committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth."
Your god is so weak and inept that he needed a "human incubator" in order to become flesh? Your god needed a hateful woman ("she'd spit in your face) who was sinfully corrupted in which to incubate himself into human form? He couldn't have just waved his magic wand and *blammo* have it done instantly?

Pretty weak.
Liam

Aurora, CO

#523345 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>he continues to show how ignorant that he is. the custom as it is now, was for the widow to be put under the protection of a Priest, and jesus did that for her.
but you cant tell a robotic person the Truth.they cant hear
Actually, the custom was for the woman to go into the homes of her son's or daughters. Thats how it is now. Mary had no other children to live with, so Jesus gave her to John, son of Zebedee.
Besides, wasn't James a Priest too? Lol
Mary had all these other children, yet Jesus had to ask John to take care of His Mother. What a slight to all his brothers and sisters! They must have been unemployed alcoholic gamblers to get slighted like that.
The lenghts you'll go to sustain your protestant anti Catholic lies.l!
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#523346 Mar 21, 2014
1 God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Saviour. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

2 So that this call should resound throughout the world, Christ sent forth the apostles he had chosen, commissioning them to proclaim the gospel: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age."4 Strengthened by this mission, the apostles "went forth and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by the signs that attended it."5

3 Those who with God's help have welcomed Christ's call and freely responded to it are urged on by love of Christ to proclaim the Good News everywhere in the world. This treasure, received from the apostles, has been faithfully guarded by their successors. All Christ's faithful are called to hand it on from generation to generation, by professing the faith, by living it in fraternal sharing, and by celebrating it in liturgy and prayer.6

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX....
truth

Perth, Australia

#523347 Mar 21, 2014
put evil satanic wicket teachers in school under screen test
then you will see drug dillers as satanic wicket evil policy

good detective and police will find future genocide policy as Satanic policy
from satanic evil people

they seling white cement as klak as vapor from white marble stones

very sad
satanic teachers as wicket policy

its written who is dark rule teachers of darkness

did you need them within school
as satanic evil accusers
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

they have adress for buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
they have place where they live on how many place with how many face
satanic evil accusers
microchapso will tell who they are
how they operated
where base of them as well who they are with criminals diplomeeeeeee

shame of you evilssssssssssss

see
drz se ti svog hujca as spikerashhhhhhhhh

vi hilite na boga mafijo od radiona i klaka as vapors from poor evil satanic lustfuill killers
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523348 Mar 21, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse pudding!!!!
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
It don't say the exact day/hour/second...but Joseph and Mary lived like any other married couple...they had kids.....you want to know their names????
If Blessed Mother Mary had any other kids, her desendants would be easy to find today. Unlike you and OGJ, the early Christians and Christians to this day honor, respect, and love her very highly. Most certainly, any Christian would have been very proud to be able to claim her as their earthly mother as well as their spiritual mother. However, no one has made any such claim. There is no family lineage traced back to her. None. Anywhere.
You know why? Because Mary didn't have any children other than Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523349 Mar 21, 2014
how many school is been under fireeeeeeeeeeeee
because satanic wicket teachers and speakers radio

what they calling

klaka i cimenta od labaratorija od slabanalabana and hlopanja as well spoon lopanja

i shmrkanja u nozdrve gledajuchi kroz bijedne obrve

marsh you know where

did you liked more schools becaUSE OF WICKET SATANIC ACCUSERS

MARSH MAFIJOOOOOOOOOOOO OD SPIKLERA SA TIH SOTONISTICKIH BIJEDNIH CRIMINALNIG I POKVARENIH ORGANIZACIJA
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523350 Mar 21, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the incurable....stupidity....
The message is: No human parents, none, not any, being unclean, can give birth to a clean child.
Did Jesus have two human parents?????
He had Mary (a human being) as His mother.
Now, are you saying Mary was not unclean and thus gave birth to a "clean" Jesus? Or are you saying that Mary was unclean and thus gave birth to an unclean Jesus? Or are you saying Mary was not a human parent?
truth

Perth, Australia

#523351 Mar 21, 2014
do you need klaka na veresiju
clark will wrote in book as credit as veresija
da zapishe u jednu veliku knjigu
duzosnike

sram vas bilo
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#523352 Mar 21, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
Mary as an "ark"
the first ark had people and animals, mary can fit the first example.
the second ark had stones, manna, and a staff, mary had none of these.
conclusion; this is as we already know, a man made idea, not Biblically accurate.
the first ark; God closed the door, therefore Mary could have had no children whatsoever.
the second ark; was carried everywhere it went, only before the Birth, do we find evidence that she might have been carried by a beast of burden, no comparison that she fits into that category.
there are three ways to read and/or understand the Bible.
First literal. mary fits neither description of an ark, both of the arks in the Bible were made by human hands, Mary wasn't.
second Figurative. the first ark saved people and animals, no evidence that mary ever saved one person or animal.
third spiritual. there is only One Mediator between man and God. and that is Jesus.
using all three indicators we find and realize that only the foolishness of catholicism uses her in the mode of an ark.
PS<God gave me this a few minutes ago while I was in bed and I had to get up to put it on this forum as a rebuttal to the lies of catholicism
So you are laying awake at night trying to figure out ways to make Mary ordinary and nothing special.
truth

Perth, Australia

#523353 Mar 21, 2014
triba vjeicama i vjestcima prodavak bijeli klak is njihovih labaratorija
zato se one stide sa tim kupljenim photokopiranim diplomama
na hujcu od radio;spit;kers govoriti

sram ih bilo
pokvarena ushuvana mafijo
od budje duvana sa otrovnim sprayima
do bijelog cimenta i klaka sa buildings companija

marsh you know where

good dectetive and cops will find evil wicket satanic policy

how many school is burn
how many institutions sic;i;lijo
foxe boxe i ostale privilagirane perike od joza i mafijoza=fam;zaje
as veresija spoon klaka aS VAPOR vepnenac from cementara from mesichak as klakitchak

kuce podvijena repa wolfe foxe hiene cats dogs and so on ja sa rukama u dzepim od d;zaba
as frogichi i rogichi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 63,748
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min andet1987 2,577
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min -Scare__ Crow- 3,803
Why do guys lie to women so much about marriage? 48 min Deceived by guy 1
Does anyone know Darrin Neuling?? 59 min Deceived by guy 1
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Why Won't My Computer Let Me Adjust My Volume? (Oct '08) 1 hr jacqueline P Cant... 35
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman_ 973,748
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr teqy2000 79
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web