Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650031 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#522995 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
However a public forum is for anyone, so I will ask YOU ... "if you were a Christian" why would you believe that Jesus the Jewish Rabbi would switch religions and abandon his faithful Jews in the process???
False conclusion.

Jesus didn't reject Judaism - he expanded upon it.

Jesus isn't a "Christian" - there is no such thing. Jesus just wanted people to listen to him about the spiritual world and what we should do in this world to prepare for it.

As many of us posters can tell, your knowledge of religion is in err and it appears you place alot of your own views within the religion you believe.

Odd.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#522996 Mar 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Idol:
An image used as an object of worship. One that is adored, often blindly or excessively.
I have posted info showing your pope kneeling and praying before an idol...I think I still have it...do you want to see it???
And...I may still have a video with audio, showing catliks praying before a idol...do you want to see it???
Idol: Oxbow's ego

"Oxbow worships his idol blindly and excessively."
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#522997 Mar 20, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have "connections" dear. You make a big deal out of nothing unusual maam.
I find it interesting and hilarious that you assumed that to mean "unnatural" connections.
I answer your questions dear. You are getting different answers from them of latetho , and it is frying your main frame dear. You have not thought this through ... yet.
If the evidence indicates that He did in fact "switch" allegences, it makes no difference if one looks at it from any brand of "religous" eyes dear. If it happened, it happened. If one is a true truth seeker, one must, by neccessity, abandon their preconceived ideas when new information .... or another truth ... comes along June.
You are not seeking real truth ... yet ... dear. You are rehashing old wounds and continuing to beat a dead horse that will not rise again. You will continue to flail at that corpse until such time as you have exhausted all your anger and hatred of those who "raised" you.
Maybe then ...
The assumption of Mary...yes whether they mutter or peep, the whole world being in total and utter darkness, void of the truth: assumes everything Rome/ vatican/ pope teaches to be infallible truth" including all the protest-ants.. for none red the scriptures for themselves but put their eternal lives in the hands of luciferean satanist who worships a dead woman .wake up my friends see also www.vaticandesignexposed.com
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#522998 Mar 20, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
see www. vaticandesignexposed.com
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#522999 Mar 20, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is "John Daniel"?
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#523000 Mar 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No you aren't, especially if you are only believing in a portion of what Jesus taught.
You are a living soul,Man became a living soul,Soul means life)
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523001 Mar 20, 2014
tricki wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Yup. It is indeed Paul's word.
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#523002 Mar 20, 2014
The Pope is not a Catholic, he is a Jesuit,see www.the entire Jesuit oath

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523003 Mar 20, 2014
<Unfortunately and IMO - "God" doesn't have any control over this world, so you are correct in your belief.
I also don't believe a god has control over this world or over anything, as I don't believe in the existence of such a monstrosity.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523004 Mar 20, 2014
<Do you believe that some god exists after you die?
NO! However I have to wait until I die to find out whether I will indeed spend eternity in hell, or whether I have to reincarnate about a million times to rise to the level of worth of the dalai lama.

Sarcasm intended.
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#523005 Mar 20, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is "John Daniel"?
When we study the Bible we must also study the history of religion ,the catholic church has a terrible history ,Evin now with all the child abuse by priests (sodomy) When someone sodomizes a child I am sure he cannot be a man of God, what do you think ??

Do not make me your enemy for I tell you the truth.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523006 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No you aren't, especially if you are only believing in a portion of what Jesus taught.
You are funny.

As do all devout believers in the Jesus-myth ... you seem to believe that Jesus thinks exactly the way you think.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523007 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
False conclusion.
Jesus didn't reject Judaism - he expanded upon it.
So that means he never left Judaism. He just made it a better form OF Judaism as he expanded his own knowledge ... RIGHT???

I understand that is not what you meant. You meant he became a Gnostic ... in your image.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523008 Mar 20, 2014
The Gnostic Jesus and the Path of Initiation.

For two thousand years, the teachings of Christianity have changed dramatically, especially regarding its founder and inspiration, Jesus. A master of Kabbalah and Hebrew, Jesus made the secret teachings public, enraging those who were attached to their power and traditions.

Although the genuine teachings of Jesus were obscured and hidden from the public, the time has come for them to be restored and made known. In The Major Mysteries, Samael Aun Weor reveals the practical basis of authentic Kabbalah, Christianity, and Alchemy, the science Jesus taught, which explains how to return to Eden: through the same door we used to leave it. The return to Eden is the “narrow, straight gate,” the way to be “born again.” Any birth, whether of the flesh or the spirit, is sexual. The author also provides an amazing account of the private life of Jesus and his process of development. Filled with practical exercises, prophecies, and guidance for liberation from suffering, The Major Mysteries is an essential handbook for anyone who longs to know for themselves the truth of Jesus and his message.

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-a...
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523009 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny.
As do all devout believers in the Jesus-myth ... you seem to believe that Jesus thinks exactly the way you think.
Jesus is not a myth, child.

Christ is the myth.

You never studied, huh?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523010 Mar 20, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means he never left Judaism. He just made it a better form OF Judaism as he expanded his own knowledge ... RIGHT???
I understand that is not what you meant. You meant he became a Gnostic ... in your image.
That's not what he said.

Nut.

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523011 Mar 20, 2014
So there you have it folks. Another remedy for eternal bliss ... Gnostic-style.

I think I'll pass and wait until the movie comes out. It might be easier to digest than the book.

Or maybe not!
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#523013 Mar 20, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet, "Vatican design exposed. Com" ..lol

Try this one: www.ufosightingdaily.com/

Or this one: www.911truth.org/

You'll feel right at home with the other fanatics..

Dawson Creek, Canada

#523014 Mar 20, 2014
If Jesus lived, he must have said to his self ... "Self ... what do so many belittle my Judaism in which I placed all my faith?

Catholics didn't relate to it. Christian Gnostics didn't relate to it. Muslims didn't relate to it and Protestants didn't relate to it, yet the Catholics, Gnostics and Protestants all preach that I was born 'perfect' into the religion of JUDAISM."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#523015 Mar 20, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of an adult with the mine of an infant....can't refute the truth...can't accept it..bad-mouth the poster...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min andet1987 2,308
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Catcher1 55,960
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min wow 121,881
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 46 min baranfoto 727
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,894
bambam 1 hr brandy trujillo 1
Microsoft MCSA 070-697 deutsch it-pruefungen 1 hr itpruefungende 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web