Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
504,481 - 504,500 of 532,917 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you serve two masters, June???
I don't know.

But my question to you is, are you serving the devil when you preach that others are evil and you are not evil???

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure He did Mikey.
remember when I told you and your friend June it doesn't matter what family we are born into because God's Word is clear on the subject. Your problem is ignorance and the fact you were catholic,...here it is again.
9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
the individual has to confess and believe.
How do you know that the devil isn't speaking through you at this moment in "time?"

I wouldn't trust you to know truth, as you could be lying and deceiving us with every utterance.

The devil isn't choosy who he jumps into ... is he???

And after all ... he has god's full permission to deceive.

That is the theology in a nutshell.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But that hell for babies theology was to make sure that the parents would be sure to baptize their babies as Catholics ... because the hierarchy taught that once you were Catholic you could not break that link with god or you would burn for eternity in hell.
They didn't consider that babies didn't give permission TO BE baptized.
It was all in the plot to make all people of the world over into Catholics.
TTTH June.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
When I was under the spell of religion, I never believed that others were evil, or that a devil or hell existed. So I had no fear.
In my illusions the god I allowed in my psyche loved everyone unconditionally.
If only suffering of all forms of life had not kept nudging my conscience that something was badly wrong with theology in all religion ... I would probably still be centered in the spell of my own religious delusions.
June,

Your illusions have come from the "prince of this world."

When will you wake up to this fact???

If Satan appeared in Jesus' life, he will assuredly come into ours also.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...you sound like a spoiled child because everyone doesn't see the world the same way you do.
....again MOST people who are religious, who practice either catholicism, judiasm, or islam etc. practice the same religious belief of their parents. Jesus or no Jesus.
....INDOCTRINATION baby!!
fine

ain't got nuttin to do with Christianity......baby!!!!!

Without Christ there is no Christianity, which explains why you were lost as a catholic.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Too afraid to think, I see.......
June, you are so transparent.....
You are not the only one out there that gives into lies being fed to them by the "prince of this world."
You are not being honest with your self.

You claim that other preachers have been deceived by the devil but that you are above others in that only god speaks through you.

I think that if a devil is real, you are loaded with evil and just don't know it.

Be honest with your self. According to your own belief ... the devil is a master of deception.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....
I love it......
It makes no sense to you because you have not discerned the physical from the spiritual.....
How can the "thief on the cross" be baptized INTO the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of his sins when Jesus had NOT shed His blood yet on the cross???
So how was the "thief's sins" forgiven???
Just take a few minutes to think about it!
I am way more familiar with these things than your ego allows you to admit sir.

If your text is correct sir, He shed His blood for all. All means all.

What ya got for the innocent babies born and died after Jesus "shed His blood"? Retro baptism in pergatory?
<tongue in cheek>
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so certain that the words written in your bible were inspired by a supposed god and other religious literature was NOT inspired by a supposed god?
That in itself is childish indulgence.
I'm sure there are other writings (extra-Biblical) that were inspired by God. Many of them.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

For a preacher to believe that others are motivated by a devil and self can not be touched by the same evil is the height of arrogance.

If evil can infiltrate one preacher, no preacher is beyond being "touched" by the same evil.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that the devil isn't speaking through you at this moment in "time?"
I wouldn't trust you to know truth, as you could be lying and deceiving us with every utterance.
The devil isn't choosy who he jumps into ... is he???
And after all ... he has god's full permission to deceive.
That is the theology in a nutshell.
Has does satan jump into a Christian Grams????
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said the sermon on the mount are words we are suppose to live by, so when Paul says 'not to go beyond what is written' that would include the NT and all written within, correct?
Paul couldn't have meant the NT and all written within it since at the time he wrote the verse you are refering to, most of the other NT books were not written.
What writings do you believe Paul was refering to if it couldn't have been the NT?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
fine
ain't got nuttin to do with Christianity......baby!!!!!
Without Christ there is no Christianity, which explains why you were lost as a catholic.
That explains why there are ONLY 17 pages of biblical references in the great big 1,500 page book they use in the seminary as a teacher's guide to becoming a priest.
ALL of the rest of that work are the "revelations" of God to the various popes down through history which generated the Catholic tenets and canons and sacraments.
If one thinks that the Bible itself has been edited or made up ... you ought to get a look at that "masterpiece".
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
For a preacher to believe that others are motivated by a devil and self can not be touched by the same evil is the height of arrogance.
If evil can infiltrate one preacher, no preacher is beyond being "touched" by the same evil.
Grams...I don't believe you are motivated by a devil...you're just stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
"If evil can infiltrate one preacher, no preacher is beyond being "touched" by the same evil."

Remove the word "preacher" and insert the word "June", and see how it reads.
Now replace it with the word "person", and you will be close to at least one truth dear.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
June,
Your illusions have come from the "prince of this world."
I don't believe in evil or a devil or hell ... so I don't point at you as being evil and my self as being free from evil.

Religion is arrogant bunkology

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Grams...I don't believe you are motivated by a devil...you're just stupid.
Are you motivated by a devil???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Michael wrote:
........doesn't matter who follows Jesus, on this forum most catholics post that protestants are wrong in how they interpret doctrines, and protestants post that catholics interpret doctrines incorrectly, yet both use what they claim the exact same words of god to justify their own conflicting doctrines.
...Its obvious God didn't make his words crystal clear enough for all to interpret the same way, or these aren't the words of God at all.
Busted!!
Do you suppose there could be another reason or two besides just the one you thought of so far?

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Has does satan jump into a Christian Grams????
From the bible. Satan is a good jumper. Those who go the bible to find holiness in their selves and evil in others are sure to find Satan wandering around searching out those who deserve nothing but his best deceptions.

:)

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"If evil can infiltrate one preacher, no preacher is beyond being "touched" by the same evil."
Remove the word "preacher" and insert the word "June", and see how it reads.
Now replace it with the word "person", and you will be close to at least one truth dear.
Are you a preacher of divine revelations or of evil revelations???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
From the book … Pearl S. Buck—My Several Worlds … published 1954.
Infant damnation, a horrid idea from which I am happy to say all Christians have now recovered, was nevertheless in those days still part of the normal creed. My mother, having lost four beautiful little children, was raised to fury at the very mention of any child descending to hell.
hhhhhhmmmmm

"The Good Earth and "Letters From Peking" were worth reading from her. Maybe I'll check her other worlds out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

482 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Hidingfromyou 721,100
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 20 min Doggie 64
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min itzik_f 115,282
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Epiphany2 599,093
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 224,353
Automatic Oil Press Introduction And Automatic ... 1 hr wintone 1
WE THE PEOPLE Are Not Laughing Anymore 1 hr Patriot 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 256,645
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 172,474