Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 684054 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#522806 Mar 19, 2014
Read verse 30...

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Even Boo Boo the fool should be able to see what was going on between David and Jonathan

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522807 Mar 19, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that Jesus let Peter in charge. To say otherwise is to delete from Scripture.
"Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build My Church."
You can twist, turn, edit, and deny all you want, but that's what Scripture says.
You sound like a broken record.
Is that because you are obsessed, or because you are genuinely stupid?
Scripture says any damned thing you want it too.
Ask any perpetrator of religious lies....they are expert at applying it at a moments notice.
You are just not as well versed at the age old deception as others "yet".
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#522808 Mar 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> You need to rid yourself of whatever type of Bible you're using and get yourself a KJV.
King James Bible

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522809 Mar 19, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4).
Are you saying that Jesus is unclean or are you saying that Mary is clean?
You and I are both sinners. The question at hand is where in Scripture does it say, "Mary is a sinner"? Nowhere.
Where in "scripture" does it say that FSM would be listed as a religion? It doesn't.
Your argument is worthless no matter how much you try to beat it into life.
Better you grow up and accept some reality and common sense for a change....and stop wasting yours and others time on frivolous nonsense.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522810 Mar 19, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanks a good man and he resembles Jesus a heck of a lot more than you and Oldjg.
Was your supposed Jesus a Catholic ... or did he (according to you) stick with Judaism as his favorite religion???

My guess is Hank is a Catholic.
Liam

Denver, CO

#522811 Mar 19, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> What are you saying ? please explain
I'm sayin oldjg and others focus on the structural make up of the Catholic Church in Rome vs the teachings. They forget that their stories don't make sense when we consider that eastern Catholic and Orthodox share much of the same teachings as us. How is that possible if everything was corrupted by Rome? The christian faith these born a gainers have, resemble nothing like any Orthodox church on the planet. Imo, they need to explain their lopsided bigotry.
Liam

Denver, CO

#522812 Mar 19, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your supposed Jesus a Catholic ... or did he (according to you) stick with Judaism as his favorite religion???
My guess is Hank is a Catholic.
Huh?
nevermind.... I don't think even you know what you're typing anymore. you just rapidly do it as routine and someone breathing.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522813 Mar 19, 2014
They may preach as though they serve a god, but I suggest they are only self-centered humans as are the rest of us.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Father Joe LeClair sentenced to one year for stealing from parish

OTTAWA - Father Joseph LeClair's long fall from grace reached its denouement Wednesday in an Ottawa courtroom three years after the Citizen first reported that he was a heavy gambler with rich church coffers at his disposal.

https://news.google.ca/nwshp...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522814 Mar 19, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that Jesus let Peter in charge. To say otherwise is to delete from Scripture.
You can twist, turn, edit, and deny all you want, but that's what Scripture says.
Then why don't you believe the rest of what Scripture says?, Peter would follow the whole New Covenant to the letter as would all the Apostles, they wrote it down from God for us.

Just saying says the words on the mount that Jesus spoke are words we live by, agree, so why not live by all the words of the NT?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522815 Mar 19, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
nevermind.... I don't think even you know what you're typing anymore. you just rapidly do it as routine and someone breathing.
My question was very clear.

June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#522816 Mar 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you believe the rest of what Scripture says?, Peter would follow the whole New Covenant to the letter as would all the Apostles, they wrote it down from God for us.
Just saying says the words on the mount that Jesus spoke are words we live by, agree, so why not live by all the words of the NT?
God does not expect us to live by every word of the NT. It's impossible. Even Paul could not live a perfect,sinless life per his own admission.

God does not expect us to live a perfect life,obeying every word of the Bible but He expects us to merely do our best and when we do our best, even if we fall short,God considers that to be perfect. What a great God we serve huh?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#522817 Mar 19, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. No one says that but the RCC and we all know that that church are the gates of hell.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#522818 Mar 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Big talk coming from someone who doesn't believe Peter was the first Pope.

"Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my church."

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#522819 Mar 19, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes there is. You don't remember the "disciple whom Jesus loved" of John?
Closing your eyes won't change the facts.
Now, as to your point regarding acceptance of the relationship.
We are dealing with a story written outside Palestine by a gentile or Hellenized Jew, not John Mark, son of Mary of Jerusalem.
The text was written anonymously and only later falsely ascribed to that individual.
A Jew from 1st century Palestine is unlikely to have written a text that got the Jewish culture and Palestinian geography wrong.
Jews in the 1st century didn't accepted homosexuality.
True.
But Mark probably wasn't written by a Jew and wasn't an accurate history of Jesus regardless,
It was merely what the author *wanted* Jesus to be.
And pederasty was common practice in most parts of the Roman empire.
The author of pre-canonical Mark was merely plying his culture to the historical Jesus.
Did Jesus actually engage in such behavior?
I would not rely on any version of Mark to answer that question.
Then why bring it up??

I gave,you my reasons,for thinking this,secret Mark was written b y at the very least anon believer ...more,likely an enemy of the early Christians,....And you're correct NOW,..it lacks,any sort of veracity
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#522820 Mar 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>No it doesn't. No one says that but the RCC and we all know that that church are the gates of hell.
The Bible says that Jesus left Peter in charge. To say otherwise is to delete from Scripture.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#522821 Mar 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>God does not expect us to live by every word of the NT. It's impossible. Even Paul could not live a perfect,sinless life per his own admission.
God does not expect us to live a perfect life,obeying every word of the Bible but He expects us to merely do our best and when we do our best, even if we fall short,God considers that to be perfect. What a great God we serve huh?
If you have the blood of Jesus covering your sins, I worry you don't Tony, since some of your theology is so far off. May God bless you Tony.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522822 Mar 19, 2014
You people don't have same sex people you love deeply but not sexually?

Wow!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#522823 Mar 19, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the blood of Jesus covering your sins, I worry you don't Tony, since some of your theology is so far off. May God bless you Tony.
Best thing you can do is to stop trying to do Gods job. No one can do Gods job like He can though many Christians try to do His job. So trying to judge if I'm covered by the blood of Jesus is Gods job,not yours.Kay?

Back in Christ's day the religious community thought Christ's theology was far off as wel because He came preaching the truth,something they were not familiar with. There is no new thing under the sun.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#522824 Mar 19, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that Jesus left Peter in charge.
The Bible didn't say that. The RCC butchered the scriptures and that's one of the lies they came up with.

Scripture states that Christ would crush the head of the serpent but in the demonically corrupt Catholic Duoay Rheims version,it says that the woman shall crush the serpents head.

Anyone that trusts anything that comes forth from the RCC couldn't be Spiritually led but they are spiritually and scripturally confused.

There was at one time a move by the RCC to make Mary a member of the Godhead.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#522825 Mar 19, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Best thing you can do is to stop trying to do Gods job. No one can do Gods job like He can though many Christians try to do His job. So trying to judge if I'm covered by the blood of Jesus is Gods job,not yours.Kay?
Back in Christ's day the religious community thought Christ's theology was far off as wel because He came preaching the truth,something they were not familiar with. There is no new thing under the sun.
In other words you would be kicked out of the 'church'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Good Bob 18,302
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 983,490
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,715
We Real Americans Love President Trump!! 4 hr Gismys 1
harthside COOKIES 6 hr C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 10 hr Mikeylikesit 29
More from around the web