Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665069 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522307 Mar 18, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Some people believe its better to take a chance before the Judge, even knowing one is guilty, than to settle, easier out of court....
Take your chance....
What you sow is what you reap. Its just that simple.
If you kill that judge...that judge can not pass judgement.
Always remember that....Your religion is nearly perfect at proving rhat accomplishment.

Location hidden

#522309 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You be not following your given instructions.....
You are NOT my instructor---despite your delusions.
In fact, you wouldn't even be allowed to enroll as a prospective student.

Location hidden

#522310 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not following your instructions..
WQhy are you sooooooooo obsessed withg me now pervert?
I hate freaks like you and you should already know that bozo.
Don't you have some little boy on your church to chase today? Or are the mothers becoming wiser to your perversions?

Location hidden

#522311 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...
Sorry Blotox I don't have any little boys to offer you today. Maybe your priest can hrlp ypu this time.

Location hidden

#522312 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not following your instructions....
I can't supply you your little boys OXBLOW!
YOU WILL HAVE TO FOND YOUR OWN .......

I CAN not MAKE THIS ANY PLAINER..........
Duuuuuuuh!

Location hidden

#522313 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4).
Are you saying that Jesus is unclean or are you saying that Mary is clean?
You and I are both sinners. The question at hand is where in Scripture does it say, "Mary is a sinner"? No where.
Well Oxbow thinks you cannn----------he wants all tyhe little boys yopu can supply him and his church fathers....and he will NOT accept anything other than "deliverance".

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#522314 Mar 18, 2014
In ancient societies, with no antibiotics to fight venereal disease, there must have been horrific suffering involved at every turn.

Being that the ancient people attached sin to disease, it's no wonder that they thought the gods were angry at them for enjoying sex.

For those who choose to be promiscuous, it pays to know ahead of time the chances you take with these diseases.

Parasites play rough with all animals ... humans included. Survival of the fittest.

Location hidden

#522315 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are both sinners. The question at hand is where in Scripture does it say, "Mary is a sinner"? No where.
Well-----
Ole' Oxblow is in really BAD shape! He prolly gots at least 10 of his "holey" fathers already on his back ta deliver some virgin boys ta them.
The fella's jist desparate!!!!!---an he don't five a shit if'n it's clean or dirty no more neither.!!!!!!!!! He's jist insanely obstinate!!! He NEEDS THEM LiL BOYS at any cost!!!!!!!!!!
Typical damned cathaholic satanic subritual!!!!!!!
You guys don't really know what the hell is really goin on under your holy robes at all do you you fucking idiots~!
Michael

Canada

#522316 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. He prolly ought'a start collect'n a lot of NY Times papers for the elephants an stuff too LOL! LOL M-LOL LOL LOL!
....I don't think he is planning on bringing the animals on this trip.

Location hidden

#522317 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were grumpy at you for interfering with their sexual liaisons. I don't think they should be faulted for that.
:)
Aaahahahahahah!
Nuns didn't call us "caretakers" for nothing June.
We earned it.

Prince George, Canada

#522318 Mar 18, 2014
I suggest that it's common sense that men and women that wanted to avoid having more children used anal sex as a form of birth control.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

These euphemisms were used because sodomy (whether homosexual or heterosexual) prevented conception from occurring and was therefore seen as unnatural and against God. This is one of the main reasons why homosexuality and sodomy were so vilified by the Church2 - sodomy of all kinds (including homosexuality) was considered to be a sin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/plain/A...

Location hidden

#522319 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true atheist.....bring fans and cool-aid...
You wouldn't know a atheist if he was the one cutting your precious little throat bozo.

Prince George, Canada

#522320 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaahahahahahah!
Nuns didn't call us "caretakers" for nothing June.
We earned it.
:)

Location hidden

#522321 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...
What teaching in your "BOZO" school os semantics should I or anyone else pay any attention to whatsoever?
I will say this much---you are one hell of a laugh...and you make your deity look stupider by the moment !!!!!!!!!

Prince George, Canada

#522322 Mar 18, 2014
Sodomy that prevented women from having more and more babies would scare the bejeepers out of the warring theologians who counted on more baby boys being born to become warriors later in their armies.

Imagine if you knew that the Muslims were having five babies to every one of your Christian babies, how long it would take for the Muslims to have stronger armies than your own Christian armies.

So naturally you would teach your Christian followers that anal sex whether heterosexual or homosexual was evil according to god ... and hope that your Christian followers would believe you.

Location hidden

#522323 Mar 18, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......don't forget the loving bishops who lied, deceived, and covered upthe sins and crimes for these guys.
I know it! Personnally, I would have their privates on a public table for all the world to see also.....no matter how small they are as individuals!
A TRUE GHOP SHOP of world acclaim an stature!!!
Why ---I'd bite 'em off meself if'n they didn't got such pleasure out of it!!!!!

Location hidden

#522324 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To you I'm a softy. To Catholics I am evil. Hahahaha
I do believe that many young men (not only Catholics) went in to the ministry with the idea that prayer would cure their homosexual tendencies. Note this paragraph in the following ... "He told the woman who was interviewing him of how back then he was so desperate to change his attraction to other men, that he would place the bible over his crotch, and would then pray in sincerity, that he would be relieved of such feelings.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Years ago I watched, and listened to an interview of a mainstream Christian minister, who was dying from AIDS. He told of how in his earlier ministry, he had preached that those who proclaim to be gay could change if they chose to change … and if they didn’t, it was because they were just using it as an excuse to continue the “life-style” of promiscuous behavior.
He was a married man with two daughters, and as he traveled around the country, preaching his gospel to the believers, because he was telling them exactly what they wanted to hear, in their states of excitement, they would clap and cheer.
However, there was a story that he was not sharing with these believers. And that was that he had the same tendencies as what he was preaching against.
He told the woman who was interviewing him of how back then he was so desperate to change his attraction to other men, that he would place the bible over his crotch, and would then pray in sincerity, that he would be relieved of such feelings.
Then, his desire was such, that one weekend, crazed with passion, he had unprotected sex with twelve different men. That is when he contacted AIDS.
The interview took place eleven days before his death.
When asked what happened within his church, he said that he was expected to get up in front of the congregation and share all of the details … and then they fired him. He told of how he was a completely broken man … how he had lost everything … his family … his income, and what he thought were his friends in the church.
He shared how in the marriage with his wife, that she knew he was attracted to men, and he told of how they had only had sex a very few times, because to him it just was not natural.
He was very weak by the time the interview ended, but when asked what were his greatest regrets, he shared that he was the most sorry for preaching to young gays that they could change if they chose to change. He said he had heard that after hearing him preach, some of the young gays had committed suicide. And for being responsible for that, he was MOST sorry.
Welp. You can stick your tongue anywhere ya want sis!
I do not!
I happen ta be a man of my own making....so most folks don't like me...and I like it that way..........

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#522325 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me 100% correct.....

You are saying that based on the Bible not saying "Mary is a sinner"...Mary was not a sinner.....but, you are saying that even though the Bible does not say "Tango Bravo is a sinner"....you are a sinner.....

You are now my new height of stupidity...you beat the flea by a mile!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#522326 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you agree with Scripture that Jesus appointed Peter to lead in His place and that there is an unbroken line of leaders up to and including Pope Francis. Thanks for coming clean on this at last.
Have you considered ending your heresy so that you can rejoin the Catholic Church? You would be welcomed back.
You are not following your instructions...

When you can put words together on any subject that has some intelligence..get back to me...

Location hidden

#522327 Mar 18, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're really sorry about you suffering the truths realized by reality. but it is what it is son. All the religiosity and false pretense of sexuality you may suffer guilt due to your teachings concerning that errant teachings are still simply religious propensity and improper instruction by uninformed church officials who don't really know their finger from their dick.
perhaps a look at your own pedophile priest problem might give you some insight into the ignorance and misunderstanding your own church harbors as an example.
WHAT???
Y'all can't handle the truth or WHAT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 2 min Insults Are Easier 120
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Jedi Mind Master 87,819
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 min Peter Ross 408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 184,648
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 34 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 53 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web