Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688777 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#522196 Mar 18, 2014
At earlier times in history, the hierarchy taught that it was not murder to have an abortion up until the "quickening" with was 161/2 weeks into pregnancy, or until movement was obvious.

Now I ask you ... from where did they get that information except from their own imaginations?

All you have to do is ask the pertinent questions, and you will see the lies.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#522197 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! I stated that I believe the words in the bible are lies.
I know you did Grams. You're like every other old person when he/she said they said or did something.... every else just goes along with it because we don't want to upset you.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#522198 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If surgeons have to correct your god's creation ... you ought to give your god a stern lecture, as he fell short of his own mark of creating male and female.
tongue in cheek
God created Adam...a man..God created Eve...a female...he did not create any other gender...He did not create anything that was deformed...

Your "info" stated that the deformity you described was caused by humans....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522199 Mar 18, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't control me. I chose to respond to her blatantly hypocritical post.
When did Jesus say to let that kind of thing go unchallenged?
Why? are you challenged?
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#522200 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Theologians taught their dumbed-down followers to never question God's will for them.
Boy Grams...your mom and dad were dumbed-down followers. Why do you continue to disrespect them?

Are you sure you loved them?

Location hidden

#522201 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ... that's why I asked you if you believe that you are "unnatural."
:)
The reason for your silly question is stated in Scripture:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522202 Mar 18, 2014
"If you suffer and die fighting in the hierarchy's military in honor of the church, you can be one of Jesus' martyrs in heaven" ... was the teaching.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Guide for Living … Pope Pius XII … Selected Addresses and Letters of His Holiness

The Mystery of Suffering

Perhaps you have desired martyrdom: you have dreamed that the chance might be offered to you also to suffer for Jesus. Give glory to God: your bodily affliction is like shedding blood; it is a real form of martyrdom.

Location hidden

#522203 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are following your own instructions of how to be an ignorant preacher of religion who brags about knowing the only truth ever allotted to the human race.
You are not following your instructions....

Location hidden

#522204 Mar 18, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I also grew up a Bible only Christian. Back then it was really unclear how to have a "personal relationship with Jesus", except by praying to Him and coming to church, nothing offered other than that and nothing required other than that. When I learned about the Catholic Church I was floored at all the many beautiful ways the Church offers to become more and more united with Christ, especially through the Sacraments of course. And there are special prayers and devotions, and learning about Him through the lives of the Saints. Following the Liturgical calender and its seasons is such a beautiful way to join into the rhythm of Jesus' life passion death and resurrection. As a Southern Baptist, it was a long bland stretch between Christmas and Easter and between Easter and Christmas. And they only got one day to celebrate each.
But I must say that I am deeply grateful for my protestant upbringing and would like to say that it's not so much that they are "wrong", it's just that there is so much more.
Don't ya worry none....them cathaholic priests can teach ya how ta have a "personal" relationship---and right behind the altar too....bloodshedding brought to a whole new level of perversion. Why, they even got ther own "special" prayers and confessions for the specially selected lovers of god too!
Yep! Plenty of "passion" ta go around--especially for yer lil' stumpjumpers.
Where are [YOUR] children --do YOU know?

Location hidden

#522205 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you agree with Scripture that Jesus appointed Peter to lead in His place and that there is an unbroken line of leaders up to and including Pope Francis. Thanks for coming clean on this at last.
Have you considered ending your heresy so that you can rejoin the Catholic Church? You would be welcomed back.
You are not following your instructions...

When you can put words together on any subject that has some intelligence..get back to me...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522206 Mar 18, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you did Grams. You're like every other old person when he/she said they said or did something.... every else just goes along with it because we don't want to upset you.
Do you believe that "God" wants homosexuals put to death???

I suggest you be careful "how" you answer that.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Leviticus 20:13

New International Version

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522207 Mar 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not following your instructions....
As of late is that your favorite sentence?

Location hidden

#522208 Mar 18, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked. Here is a starting point on the science. References are at the bottom of page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_an...
"... while some still believe homosexuality is a mental disorder, the current research and clinical literature demonstrate that same-sex sexual and romantic attractions, feelings, and behaviors are normal and positive variations of human sexuality, reflecting the official positions of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association."
If you actually WANTED,you could research the studies that have led every major Psychological Association to the same conclusions.
In short, if you WANT to believe that people "choose" to become part of the most hated minority on earth, so be it.
Why you need the hatred is another story, which says more about you than them.
And bats are not birds either.
And snakes don't talk.
Get over your hatred of yourself first. the rest will come.
Ramen
Your trash speaks not of a third gender...

This is a proven scientific fact...

There are no genes for any other gender than male and female....there are lifestyles practiced that are against nature....its a choice....they were not "born that way"....genetically....

If you have proof that negates this teaching...get back to me...

Location hidden

#522209 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe DO that homosexuals that have sex with their own genders WILL be welcomed into heaven???
I think you are a fibber.
You can on'y enter heaven if ya have sex with a camel, a lama, and then a chicken...and only in that order. Ya gotta say a lot of "yes dear"s, and keep it in order too....well unless yer a priest-then any little boy will suffice in the cathaholic pervert god's eyes.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#522210 Mar 18, 2014
Get this cute little phraseology "Man OR beast!

I suggest that man is the most cunning of all beasts. Religion was and is one of man's most devious plots ever put into action.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Idiom Definitions for 'No use to man or beast'

If something or someone is no use to man or beast, they it or they are utterly useless.

Read more at http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#522211 Mar 18, 2014
Churches cause distortion

Location hidden

#522212 Mar 18, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as Oxbow's excommunication from the Catholic Church is concerned, we got that from Oxbow himself. Perhaps you were traveling that week and missed his post.
Concerning Mary's sinless condition you will recall that Scripture says,“Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one”(Job 14:4). Unless you are trying to claim that Jesus is unclean it is evident from Scripture that Mary is sinless.
Thank God for the ignorance of Catholic clergy....if it were not for that...I probably would still be ensnared by their false teachings and lies....

Mt 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Mt 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#522213 Mar 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that "God" wants homosexuals put to death???
I suggest you be careful "how" you answer that.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Leviticus 20:13
New International Version
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
People are punished because of their sin Grams. No different if you were a heterosexual who rejects Christ....you'll see.

and before you say it, this are not my words but God's.

Was that careful enough?

Location hidden

#522214 Mar 18, 2014
They spread lies

Location hidden

#522215 Mar 18, 2014
Cause havoc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 6 min Johnny 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Scientistalways 37,091
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr oneear69 121,925
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 2 hr oneear69 2
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 8 hr Freakenstein 2
More from around the web