Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 600143 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#521698 Mar 16, 2014
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
Hahahaha
I dare you to contradict one of those Muslims over in Iran.
Your Catholic head will find it's self rolling down the block separated from your body

----------

Proves just how 'peaceful' their 'religion' is...

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521699 Mar 16, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
Hahahaha
I dare you to contradict one of those Muslims over in Iran.
Your Catholic head will find it's self rolling down the block separated from your body
----------
Proves just how 'peaceful' their 'religion' is...
Christian militiamen kill 70 Muslims in Central African Republic

Anti-Balaka militiamen slaughtered Muslims in village of Guen earlier this month, according to Catholic priest who helped bury bodies.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/02/24/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#521700 Mar 16, 2014
its heavenly air control

now
elisabet

not play game

I hope i never put trust where you going think it is as it is

netrabunjaj
to su neke bunjeeeeeeeeee

bunje are tiny canals from water where in need as dry land as thirsty
but not to much water..people usualy do that canal to grab very easy way for them-self to have as much could from mine huge canal.

ah yes secrets canals motivated allwayes people
o you with litlle faith
now elisabeth
what a about ''o you with litlle canals'..i mean secrets canals..
litlle secrets canals
methew 3;1-2 wilderness reapent droven near as tiny canals
litlle canals as secrets
methew 12;9 its lawfull occure on sabath accusers and pit again..

ok elisabeth

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

be very c.are.full accusers

issaiah prophet

now

my lovly evil satanic corupt criminals accusers

see who they are drug dilers evil police and uniforms and poor photocopy diploma could you imagen accusers from sesame open yourself as drpenzi and krkenzi
Why you think they are honest?

Why you need that evil accusers as well you protect them don't you?

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521701 Mar 16, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There are somethings wroth dying for.
That includes admitting Mohamed was a pretend prophet and a pedophile.
I believe that they are all pretend prophets, and as you probably noticed many were and are also pedophiles.
truth

Perth, Australia

#521702 Mar 16, 2014
alaska onakatoki mumba liberia

aj ose oseee mama bose kud si to ti navalashce za jedno pomederanshce
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oso i boso

ma nemoj your birde dridle story

its ok to be honest
for corupt criminals all honest are sick that they can be as poor accusers very sad evil serve evil evil helping evil

shut up
its ulizice as kavaljero as shoes as klompe and food as hlapanja and labanslaban

very sad crime upon crime

marshhhh you know whereeeeeeeeeee

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521703 Mar 16, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
The truth
Really???

You would take those hairy old men at their word???

I suggest you have been fooled.

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521704 Mar 16, 2014
truth wrote:
its heavenly air control
By the way, doesn't fire need oxygen to burn, and if so, how does the devil keep his fire going under ground???

:)

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521705 Mar 16, 2014
Christians like to point at Muslims as being liars. OOPS ... I guess they are being fair, as they also point at each other as being liars.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#521706 Mar 16, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
De AnJello
....Sounds like you want to keep company with June.
My gag reflex is spasming uncontrollably!! Not the cat lady!!..no deals!! Her posts suggest that she's an old, fat, white lady that walks around barefoot all day talking to the cats as she shouts at the computer screen at people who make good points that make her look stupid!!...chew holes in her musty gown from the hamsters...Pringles crumbs stuck in her hairy, damp cleavage...and toe jam so thick that it leaves smear-trails down the hallway...NO DEALS BRO', she's all yours mate!!

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521707 Mar 16, 2014
Sharia isn't the only kind of religious law that permits child brides.

In the past child brides were also sanctioned by other kinds of religious law. Until 1929 when the British Marriage Act raised the age, Church of England ministers, who long had the monopoly on performing the ceremony, happily married girls as young as 12.[5] And until 1983 Roman Catholic canon law also permitted 12-year-old brides, so long as the father gave his permission. Otherwise they had to be at least 14, as is the case today.[6] This religious justification allowed places like the Canadian Province of Quebec to permit the marriage of little girls of 12.

http://www.concordatwatch.eu/showtopic.php...

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521708 Mar 16, 2014
Human imagination likes to stay active.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

13 Places on Earth People Believed Were Entrances to Hell

The Seven Gates of Hell: A local legend claims that in the woods off Trout Run Road in Hellam Township, Pennsylvania, sit the Seven Gates of Hell. According to popular fiction, the gates appear near the site of a tragic asylum fire, and if you step through all seven gates, you land straight in Hell.(Of course, that same fiction claims that no one has ever made it past the fifth gate, so how would anyone know?) There are a couple of problems with this story, even aside from the whole going-to-Hell thing. One is that, according to the Hellam Township website, there never was such an asylum on that spot. Also, there's only one gate, a rather ordinary-looking thing a local doctor installed to keep people off his property.(Weird US explains that the other six gates are supposed to be invisible during the day.)

http://io9.com/13-places-on-earth-thought-to-...

Fort Saint James, Canada

#521709 Mar 16, 2014
My wish for him is that he finds the peace in death that he never allotted to others on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church founder, on death bed

The founder of a fundamentalist church known for picketing military funerals and political events with anti-gay signs was excommunicated last year and is near death in a Kansas hospital, his son said on social media on Sunday.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#521710 Mar 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
My wish for him is that he finds the peace in death that he never allotted to others on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church founder, on death bed
The founder of a fundamentalist church known for picketing military funerals and political events with anti-gay signs was excommunicated last year and is near death in a Kansas hospital, his son said on social media on Sunday.
Well I don't condone Rev.Phelps of his actions,but you must really be jealous that you're not at his death bed to smother him with a pillow yourself.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#521711 Mar 16, 2014
Mr 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

Catholics argue that this Scripture is speaking of the Spiritual brothers/sisters of Christ!!!! That is not only spiritually wrong, it also is not logical!!! That would mean that of all the population He taught, He only had four Spiritual brothers and sisters!!!!

If indeed they were His Spiritual brothers/sisters, the Scripture would read: Mr 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, some of His brothers are James, Joses, Juda, and Simon. And are not some of His sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#521712 Mar 16, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were BORN MURDERERS. Right?

According to you John Dillinger and Jesse James were BORN THIEVES. Right?

All of these aforementioned people CHOSE to be what they became. Just as YOU "CHOSE" to be a HOMOSEXUAL. God did not make you nor were you born a homosexual.

God does not make mistakes but His creation does. Don't ever forget that.

Your attempt to justify your homosexual perversion by as an act of God is truly an abomination. Actually it grieves the Holy Spirit as well. What does the Bible teach about "grieving the Holy Spirit"?

Apparently all the time you spent reading the Bible was a waste of time. Do you realize the Bible is not a book you read. The Bible is a book that reads you.
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Well unlike you self righteous hypocrites, we can't all be born perfect like you.
Your sarcasm and finger pointing does not alter the truth. Nobody is born perfect and nobody is born a homosexual.

Just admit it. You CHOSE to be a homosexual. There is no way you or anyone else was born a homosexual. As with all sins being a homosexual is a choice. End of story.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#521713 Mar 16, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Mr 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Catholics argue that this Scripture is speaking of the Spiritual brothers/sisters of Christ!!!! That is not only spiritually wrong, it also is not logical!!! That would mean that of all the population He taught, He only had four Spiritual brothers and sisters!!!!
If indeed they were His Spiritual brothers/sisters, the Scripture would read: Mr 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, some of His brothers are James, Joses, Juda, and Simon. And are not some of His sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
The question of meaning here would not have arisen but for the faith of the church in Mary’s perpetual virginity.

In Semitic usage, the terms “brother,”“sister” are applied not only to children of the same parents, but to nephews, nieces, cousins, half-brothers, and half-sisters; cf. Gn 14:16; 29:15; Lv 10:4.

But then as reasonable persons we would have to also take into account the tradition that Mary was much younger than Joseph when betrothed.
Given this fact we may contend that Joseph, a widower, brought along some baggage, like a few children.
Since the gospel reports have no account of these "brothers and sisters" following Jesus, it would stand to reason that they must have been doubtful older siblings, otherwise they would have adored such an older brother.
The Ghost Of Dr Seuss

Owensboro, KY

#521714 Mar 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
They impress upon the minds of the little children that the supposed god IS to be feared and never questioned.
That is how they hold the children who become adults to the cults.{{{FEAR}}}
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
When I was a child I had many fears.
But I found a big bat and shut my ears, Now nuts don't come near.

I

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521715 Mar 16, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Well ah do declare suh,LOL. Every now and then you make absolutely perfect sense.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521716 Mar 16, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were BORN MURDERERS. Right?
According to you John Dillinger and Jesse James were BORN THIEVES. Right?
All of these aforementioned people CHOSE to be what they became. Just as YOU "CHOSE" to be a HOMOSEXUAL. God did not make you nor were you born a homosexual.
God does not make mistakes but His creation does. Don't ever forget that.
Your attempt to justify your homosexual perversion by as an act of God is truly an abomination. Actually it grieves the Holy Spirit as well. What does the Bible teach about "grieving the Holy Spirit"?
Apparently all the time you spent reading the Bible was a waste of time. Do you realize the Bible is not a book you read. The Bible is a book that reads you.
<quoted text>
Your sarcasm and finger pointing does not alter the truth. Nobody is born perfect and nobody is born a homosexual.
Just admit it. You CHOSE to be a homosexual. There is no way you or anyone else was born a homosexual. As with all sins being a homosexual is a choice. End of story.
And I'm still gay. BORN THAT WAY. Your agreement with me is not desired nor required.
marge

Ames, IA

#521717 Mar 16, 2014
Paul was a murderer, I was a adulterous, Was is the keyword here don't you think Tony?

Maybe you were born a eunich, whatever that means. Maybe you got a faulty gene from your mom or dad but it still would come from the world and not God, Tony the WORD says you should be set Free from that title.

We love you just trying to understand your reasoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Great Day of Arma... 40,898
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Aura Mytha 865,734
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 min Great Day of Arma... 33,186
30+ ladies ka sex 1 min Aarav_dlycan 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 272,426
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Rowan 2,052
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min janeebee 6,546
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 11 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 21 hr andy 45
More from around the web