Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665349 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#522000 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
.
thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump..........
#2

What's wrong June? Batteries dead?
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522001 Mar 17, 2014
a tako
od tarovicha i tatovicha i vasovicha

vi ste iz sovicha
ispovjedi se p.sova.nje nije dobro
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

a a a a a a na na naa na na nanaaaaaaa
oj nulice bulice kapulice

rekoh ti kapulica je iz kikinde os Subo;tara

Sub;o;tari su jehinovci

its written
they will coming and knokcing on your door to door

I say to you who they are as well why?

nulichi fulichi glulichi zulichi zulume moj

zulumcharenje je sinko moj veliki jad i chemer

''ah neoglushi seeeeeeeeeee
cujesh li vapaj moj
ah ishlapih
nemogu vishe u theater bit''
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#522002 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with bible thumpers is that they never give their selves a time out.
thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump ... thump..........
#3

Wood pecker in your head?
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#522003 Mar 17, 2014
who="Tony17" <quoted text> And I'm still gay. BORN THAT WAY. Your agreement with me is not desired nor required.

----------
If you truly believe in Jesus, He says that " you shall know the truth, and the TRUTH will make you free."

"Born that way" is a trick to make people who have been introduced to ANY strange way feel helpless.

God is faithful and WILL keep His Word...but often we are slow learners. He WILL show you the truth...be ready.
KayMarie

Carlisle, PA

#522004 Mar 17, 2014
The truth about apostolic succession:

Mat 16:13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?"
Mat 16:14 And they said, "Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
Mat 16:15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Mat 16:16 Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For FLESH AND BLOOD HAS NOT REVEALED THIS TO YOU, BUT MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
Mat 16:18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and ON THIS ROCK (revelation from GOD) I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle--NOT FROM MEN, OR THROUGH MAN, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead--

Gal 1:11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is NOT MAN'S GOSPEL.
Gal 1:12 For I DID NOT RECEIVE IT FROM ANY MAN, NOR WAS I TAUGHT IT, BUT I RECEIVED IT THROUGH A REVELATION OF CHRIST.

Gal 1:16 (When He) was pleased to REVEAL HIS SON TO ME, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles,I DID NOT IMMEDIATELY CONSULT WITH ANYONE;
Gal 1:17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me

Gal 2:16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522005 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If all theology was based on lies, none of you would have anything of which to brag.
Wouldn't that be a terrible fate for a religious preacher???
I would not know.

You're religion and ignorance would be better to speak to that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522006 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If ever you happen to be able to use words that are of some intelligence...get back to me..
Don't worry yerself none bozo. I ain't got nuth'n you can plagarize anyhow....and I would NEVER turn my back on the likes of you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522007 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can use intelligence instead of senseless sarcasm...get back to me..
Sorry oxblow, but I don't speak amoebic like you folks.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#522008 Mar 17, 2014
If you bring pets into your home, I suggest you take them to be checked before you allow your children to play with them. It is disease that will harm them ... not a devil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522009 Mar 17, 2014
no june
please understood
as Pape say
''understood to understand''

I speak and batlle with heart.
heart is symbol of love and faith

catholic church teach teach you
conciseness is number one point where understanding rest=savjest

I speak with heart as in within.

I send you as sheep among wolves.

mama mama mama
zar ce biti nula nama
nula=ok=see symbol of thief s too

as satarash with tomato and prepelica-quil eggs

see
pro;djevo
i describe
as character

see
people who eat with food with fingers as satarash.tomato.with eggs

seeeeeeeee
eat with knife
eat with sticks
eat with fingers
its stay correct on map everything
so simple
so pure mind

mama mama mama
kad dijete zove svoju majku
majko moja
majko moja
majko moja

I love you!

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#522010 Mar 17, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not know.
You're religion and ignorance would be better to speak to that.
I don't invest in religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

I can explain what I believe, but I can't tell you what I don't know.

Author unknown

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#522011 Mar 17, 2014
KayMarie wrote:
The truth about apostolic succession:
Mat 16:13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?"
Mat 16:14 And they said, "Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
Mat 16:15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Mat 16:16 Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For FLESH AND BLOOD HAS NOT REVEALED THIS TO YOU, BUT MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN.
Mat 16:18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and ON THIS ROCK (revelation from GOD) I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle--NOT FROM MEN, OR THROUGH MAN, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead--
Gal 1:11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is NOT MAN'S GOSPEL.
Gal 1:12 For I DID NOT RECEIVE IT FROM ANY MAN, NOR WAS I TAUGHT IT, BUT I RECEIVED IT THROUGH A REVELATION OF CHRIST.
Gal 1:16 (When He) was pleased to REVEAL HIS SON TO ME, in order that I might preach him among the Gentiles,I DID NOT IMMEDIATELY CONSULT WITH ANYONE;
Gal 1:17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me
Gal 2:16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
The same scripture that you use against others can be used against you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522012 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is my argument one that states I believe the name Jesus was not translated!!!!????
You don't HAVE a damn argument idiot! You're just here cuz we need some idiot ta hold that part of the floor down.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522013 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove my info as being incorrect...get back to me....
What info? You don't have any info.
All you got is BS!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522014 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me!!!! What does that have to do with the price of ice in Alaska????
The same thing your religion has to do with "truth"++++++++++NOT HING!!!!!!!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522015 Mar 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't invest in religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
I can explain what I believe, but I can't tell you what I don't know.
Author unknown
Incorrect.

Rejecting the best non-believing scholars for what you want to believe is the essence of religion.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#522016 Mar 17, 2014
ok is symbol as two zero as two demons and frog
za dati rog

a kome rog jadan nebio
ojli onog malog iz semija
ko smije a ko nesmije

semij=small pyramide as small finger as trade as preprodance

neprodajem se
neprodajem svoje dushe
za nikakva blaga od ovog i onog svijeta

Who have clean heart
who not false sweare
-not to wish what is not belong to you

''baba angelina je krala chachi tomate
pa ih miclo sve pogazao prije preprodaje''

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522017 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a new gender....its a physical deformity.....it can be surgically resolved....
UNLIKE YER LOBOTOMY==========>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#522018 Mar 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat your favorite fruit...floss afterwards...
You too! Don't forgit ta pull yer pants back up when yer done.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#522020 Mar 17, 2014
American Psychological Association

“All major national mental health organizations have officially expressed concerns about therapies promoted to modify sexual orientation. To date, there has been no scientifically adequate research to show that therapy aimed at changing sexual orientation (sometimes called reparative or conversion therapy) is safe or effective.“ http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

“No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.“
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min Truthiness 569
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 min Buck Crick 143
Thomas Jefferson said that Jesus NEVER existed! 10 min Buck Crick 24
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 11 min Knock off purse s... 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Thinking 88,158
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 32 min Neville Thompson 963
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Ricky F 184,736
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 284,568
More from around the web