Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699363 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521663 Mar 16, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"What scientific theory begins with the assumption of a supernatural cause?"
The ones you ignore Delusions.
Was there just cause to "assume" that dark matter exists?
What makes that any different?
I am aware of how science is set up to operate Delusions. What is sad is that many , like you , short circuit the method at will, to further their own causes.
Show me your proof that your God exists.
"In short, true science doesn't concern itself with supernatural causes and effects."
That is pure horseshit Delusions.
What is science to concern itself with if not to explore the possibilities of what is natural OR "supernatural"? What would be it's function sir? To hoodwink even more souls than "religon" already has?
What is the function of science if folks like you neuter it from the get go sir?
What is natural Delusions? Is not everything "natural" if it exists at all? Even your delusions are natural Delusions.
You are wrong. At no time does science - in the scientific method - assume a supernatural cause.

http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/S...

What next? The earth is 6000 years old?

I can only infer from your reply, because you keep your beliefs - other than anti-science - a secret.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521664 Mar 16, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me Tony that if God is all knowing, then He would understand that many people do not have access to the information or method to determine just what day ANY sacrament or celebration of diety are to be conducted. That being true, and the fact that it is said God looks at the heart of man and not of his acts. That being true, and the celebrant's hearts being pure in intent, then it seems to me that God would accept and enjoy the celebration or sacrament even if it was held in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
I'll tell you what. Go back in time to the time when Israel offered animal sacrifices to God to atone for their sins. God gave them instructions on how to offer those animals as well as what kind of animals could be offered to Him. Now after He gave them instructions on how and what to offer,tsake a man that had a well meaning heart and he offered an unclean animal such as swine on that sacrificial altar. NOW WAIT AND SEE HOW GOD WOULD REACT FOR OFFERING HIM AN UNCLEAN ANIMAL.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521665 Mar 16, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
"So tell us how your god can be proven." Delusions.
You are the only one who has claimed that yours can be scientifically proven sir.
Go ahead. Make your case.
Why would I wish to make your case for you?
YOUR claim. YOUR burden to prove sir.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/advocate-stuart...

Or, you could learn something about the atomic chart and research Einstein's beliefs for key insights.

Peace and love

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521666 Mar 16, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Question ..a
Are you delivered fro homosexuality.?..
Deliverance means freedom...If you are not ...You are still in bondage..
God doesn't do shoddiness ...YOU EITHER OR OR YOU AINT... GOD DON'T LIE!
JESUS SAID ....Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
IF YOU STILL HAVE HOMOSEXUAL INCLINATIONS...you are not delivered...
THE ATTITUDE THAT YOU SHOW HERE REVEALS
THAT YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN TRIVIA about the word,....than you are in being
obedient to the word..
.Like the Roman Catholics ....you are evidently more interested in a historical knowledge,of Christianity ... than you are in a personal relationship...with the father through Jesus Christ...
Look here spirit.My relationship with God ain't your business nor anyone else's on this forum. Now stay outta my Koolaid cause you don't know the flavor.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521667 Mar 16, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You have trouble drawing things together and melting them down to the common denominator sir.
PRIDE is bad. That is the message. It is the underlying message in all your offerings up ^there^.
You were saying?
"There is none other commandment greater than these."

Maybe Jesus forgot to consult you when he spoke.

Thanks for "drawing together his message?"

Yes, PRIDE is bad. LMAO

15?

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#521668 Mar 16, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....You believe God is omniscient.
.......God is all knowing, all powerful, almighty, but for some reason he can't do away with this pesky devil. Why? Is this the same devil who tested Adam/eve maquarading as a talking snake? I see! If god giveth and taketh life away why is this devil still here bothering you?
.....Its time Star C you take matters in your own hands, visit your priest and tell him you have demons in your head and you can't stop thinking of the so called devil.
....No devil botherin' me.......... Sorry for you. I am having a wonderful day.
Try garlic around your neck, I heard it works.(lol)
I bet you tried the garlic .....lol!
That how you know about it.

LOL. Paranoid I never said the article was about u.

BTW, no demons bother me, thanks to God!\o/

Eve gave in to the devil, Eve
Tempted Adam.
Jesus didn't give in to the devil, Jesus was stronger. Mt. 4: 1-11
Jesus WON!!!

Hey, don't take everything so personal. Maybe u should see a doctor that's not normal.
:D

Is this u? Then there is a glimmer of hope.

"an Agnostic may hold that the existence of God, though not impossible, is very improbable; he may even hold it so improbable that it is not worth considering in practice. In that case, he is not far removed from atheism. "

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521669 Mar 16, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were BORN MURDERERS. Right?
According to you John Dillinger and Jesse James were BORN THIEVES. Right?
All of these aforementioned people CHOSE to be what they became. Just as YOU "CHOSE" to be a HOMOSEXUAL. God did not make you nor were you born a homosexual.
God does not make mistakes but His creation does. Don't ever forget that.
Your attempt to justify your homosexual perversion by as an act of God is truly an abomination. Actually it grieves the Holy Spirit as well. What does the Bible teach about "grieving the Holy Spirit"?
Apparently all the time you spent reading the Bible was a waste of time. Do you realize the Bible is not a book you read. The Bible is a book that reads you.
Well unlike you self righteous hypocrites, we can't all be born perfect like you.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521670 Mar 16, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Does having knowledge of what Christians are taught make you a Christian?
Ask June if you get stuck on the question.
Of course not.

What are you implying? Are you not Christian? Stop being so bashful.

Is that you Akbar?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521671 Mar 16, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....LOL...Tony, Tony, Tony.....
Do you really think that you have embarrassed me??? Think again my son....
Little do you know that Jesus warned His followers that Jerusalem would be destroyed within their own generation.
Check it out, Tony......
Daniel 9:26-27
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
Daniel’s prophecy stated that the people of the prince to come would surround Jerusalem.
Once again......... can we can see the amazing accuracy of scripture???
Only our God could have foreknown that the coming general would become a prince before He arrived at Jerusalem.
Try again understanding my son......LOL.....
So is this as far as 'YOUR CONGREGATION" can take you on the destruction of Jerusalem. Okay I'll let you have the last word on this KAY? You're right and I'm wrong. There does that make you better,LOL. You poor thing.

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#521672 Mar 16, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
May "God" have mercy on your soul for not believing in all of what Jesus stated, even after he stated:
Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Looks your belief in Jesus isn't complete.
Bummer for you.
John 14:
15 "If you love me, obey my commandments."

"John 14:
24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me. "

"Thou shall not commit adultery"

One must be true to His teachings repent and live by His WORD. Not claim to be Christian and live in sin.

Believe and be faithful. One cannot serve two masters.
May God have mercy on your soul if you are doing the same.

Don't you worry your little brain about me. I take good care of my soul.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#521673 Mar 16, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods R Delusions
Peace
Within the context of what I was writing, I mean that human beings are on a "limited" learning curve over their lifetime, and probably filter mostly what we want to hear.
God is not on the learning curve as we are, although as a Christian one believes Jesus learned to do the Will of God, from birth to death, as God being a human being. But since God is all knowing, all wise, all present, this makes God relative to human beings clearer than crystal.
Its a sort of description for the visual senses, upon which to reflect(reflection within the brain to meditate upon).
Peace
Sorry, but being human, I assumed you were talking about "crystal clear" for us humans.

OK, you envision God as all knowing, all wise, all present, etc.

OK, God relative to humans is clearer than crystal.

You are referring to a clear ideal, the light in which we might see God..

Am I close?

Or maybe some folks at Cal Tech have been messing with your mind?

Cheers
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#521674 Mar 16, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imagine when science was in it's infancy what humans must have thought of those who suffered from epileptic seizures. Believing in evil and a devil, they probably were certain that the ones acting in such a bizarre manner were obsessed.
Now it is known that the main cause of epileptic seizures is a tape-worm in the brain.
Approximately one thousand people a year in the United States are afflicted with the parasite.
While people are worried about a devil ... I suggest that the real concern should be what affects humans from natural causes.
You sure know a lot about the United States June. Seems like Canada doesn't have 'parasites' as you refure to us.

Up yours too you old bag!!

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#521675 Mar 16, 2014
Where is June Bug?

Maybe she took DeAngelo's advice and jumped in that shower.

:D

Happy St Patrick's Day All !

Have a great week!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#521676 Mar 16, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
What are you implying? Are you not Christian? Stop being so bashful.
Is that you Akbar?
Akbar! Hahahahaha
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521677 Mar 16, 2014
StarC wrote:
Where is June Bug?
I'm sure you missed me ... about as much as you would the thought of you going to hell for eternity.

:)
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521678 Mar 16, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:
15 "If you love me, obey my commandments."
"John 14:
24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me. "
"Thou shall not commit adultery"
One must be true to His teachings repent and live by His WORD. Not claim to be Christian and live in sin.
Believe and be faithful. One cannot serve two masters.
May God have mercy on your soul if you are doing the same.
Don't you worry your little brain about me. I take good care of my soul.
Keep in mind that if you are not true to Islam's dogmas they also have a hell waiting for you.

Of course in Islam, they also have a freezing hell ... so at least you might have a choice.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The state of the Hell of Zamhareer is a suffering of extreme coldness, of blizzards and freeze ... These winds, these extremes of temperatures, this ice and snow are signs amongst the signs of Allaah.

http://www.crescentyouth.com/board/showthread ...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521679 Mar 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Look here spirit.My relationship with God ain't your business nor anyone else's on this forum. Now stay outta my Koolaid cause you don't know the flavor.
The word "Spirit " when you applied it to Confrinting with the word ... didn't have a capital S.

Be Careful,'cause THAT Protestant claims to have been called by God with a capital "G" to preach truth!

You have been warned.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521680 Mar 16, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you what. Go back in time to the time when Israel offered animal sacrifices to God to atone for their sins. God gave them instructions on how to offer those animals as well as what kind of animals could be offered to Him. Now after He gave them instructions on how and what to offer,tsake a man that had a well meaning heart and he offered an unclean animal such as swine on that sacrificial altar. NOW WAIT AND SEE HOW GOD WOULD REACT FOR OFFERING HIM AN UNCLEAN ANIMAL.
Do you mean to say that the god created an unclean animal that under no uncertain terms would he welcome as a sacrifice to him???

What a naughty god ... to insult the swine in such a disrespectful manner.

However the swine were lucky that the god didn't love them as he loved the other animals that were slaughtered in his name.

Stupid humans and their stupid superstitions.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521681 Mar 16, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. At no time does science - in the scientific method - assume a supernatural cause.
http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/S...
What next? The earth is 6000 years old?
I can only infer from your reply, because you keep your beliefs - other than anti-science - a secret.
A Christian does not go by an avatar "Aquarius."

I suggest that is new age "spiritual" lingo.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#521682 Mar 16, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
God did not make you nor were you born a homosexual.
<quoted text>
Hey JuneBug, when you quote me please post my entire quote. You have a bad habit of
re-posting only a portion of a quote. The following is my post you responded to that was directed to Anthony17 in it's entirety. Thank you JuneBug for your help. OldJG
According to you Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were BORN MURDERERS. Right?
According to you John Dillinger and Jesse James were BORN THIEVES. Right?
All of these aforementioned people CHOSE to be what they became. Just as YOU "CHOSE" to be a HOMOSEXUAL. God did not make you nor were you born a homosexual.
God does not make mistakes but His creation does. Don't ever forget that.
Your attempt to justify your homosexual perversion as an act of God is truly an abomination. Actually it grieves the Holy Spirit as well. What does the Bible teach about "grieving the Holy Spirit"?
Apparently all the time you spent reading the Bible was a waste of time. Do you realize the Bible is not a book you read. The Bible is a book that reads you.
<quoted text>
Thank you JuneBug. You are sure an angry person. Why so much anger?
I wasn't angry when I stated my belief that your whole post was stupid.

You wanted my opinion on the rest of your post, and I gave it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Big Al 995,015
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Peter Ross 447,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Canary Cohen Sings 71,517
staceygstring 2 hr night machine 1
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Joe Fortuna 76
You UGLY..MURDERER! you ugly AZZ..MURDERER!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1