Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641097 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521414 Mar 15, 2014
lusina are tweested tree as crafty as mischief as hat cavaljero as matemischifians under hat up up up

rekoh ti

Lady never up up up chiers with hat its cavaljero!

now you are lu;son as lusina uzhina

uzhina=lunch in midlle day as 12 o'clock=as puche podne

Is that secrets of 12?
one mist
where 12 as luzon as restaurant rucak as lunch in 12 as lunch under hat with Cavalier for 3 silver coins

Cavaliers is whore man!
with lots of nice parferms as performance as romance
Where you can find that who describe that..Solomon.

its one lag toward death

remember my son my words

Did mother Mary been great advocate or apostol Lu;ke lu;zon as
lu;lu=phisician whore man will tell you they catching people in net not fish.
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521415 Mar 15, 2014
see 12 o'clock

see line verticale 12.0 degree on map

Luke is been fizician wicket man.

Why they sing we left boat and go now
catching people not fishes.

How you call cavaljero man..

who bring shoes as klompe and who eat fast as labanje lab lab labljivo plaho as ordinary call klopanje..hebe mi se kad se ja na klopam..ee a sto cesh onda pokvareni kavaljero. natriskat se parfema od solomona.

What a shame!!!

You going obsess me with that..

marsh you know where
Who say that?

not me

nemarshiram=i am not your soilder

Why?
Soldier pierce heart to mother Mary and Jesus Christ.

prayers in name of great sorrow to mother Mary heart and Jesus against stanic wicket attackers.

Dear mother and sweet Jesus
You need know your enemy with great envy.

How ever who ever console trough your prayers as gardian you not reject anyone,

Please 'neka im Bog prosvitli pamet' then way of corrupt wicket will be very well known.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521416 Mar 15, 2014
Why thief's and liars coming in middle day or middle night as well on rain day as snail start going in spring.

-snail represent sloth

-where is sloth not blessing exist

why snail have house as hat upon

its nice see gray hair its wisdom

wisdom don't need hat or cheers to anyone

Why you cover up yourself I know how you looks?

How cover up or set up crime as accusers?

United States

#521417 Mar 15, 2014
guest wrote:
Of COURSE you had to snip verses - The Catholic Church ALWAYS DOES when it has been proven to ABHOR the truth that is plainly written in the Bible in favor of the lies and blasphemy brought in by popes. This blasphemy can't be more plain or pronounced than the Church's denial of "call no man your father" - Matthew 23:9 - words spoken by Jesus Christ himself ...
Yeah, you gotta *snip* that one, too, don't you?
-
You can't stand the words of Christ - so you call Christ a liar and the popes are revered as "humble men" when they INSIST on being called Father ... the very popes who ordered the murder and torture of 'heretics' and the cover-up of pedophilia in their ranks.
-
Quote: Liam ..."Remember, the first thirty Pope's were executed. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"
uh, Liam .... how many HERETICS were MURDERED by decree of "popes" ... doesn't that mean anything to YOU? How many little boys were RAPED by priests ... some of which no doubt became pope ...
-
-
June VanDerMark wrote:
You are an idiot.
If you don't believe that Catholics know truth ... why would you believe the Protestants that used the Catholic bible to create the KJV ... would know truth???
-
-
guest wrote:
First, the Protestants used more than just the Catholic Bible to translate to the King James Version. But that is beside the point.
-
Second, the actual POINT I keep making is that the Catholics DON'T know the truth because Catholics follow the Pope NOT the Bible.
BIG difference.
Huge, in fact.
so I guess that takes me out of the idiot category.
-
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Versi...
-
Translation
Like Tyndale's translation and the Geneva Bible, the Authorized Version was translated primarily from Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic texts, although with secondary reference both to the Latin Vulgate, and to more recent scholarly Latin versions; two books of the Apocrypha were translated from a Latin source. Following the example of the Geneva Bible, words implied but not actually in the original source were distinguished by being printed in distinct type (albeit inconsistently), but otherwise the translators explicitly rejected word-for-word equivalence. F.F Bruce gives an example from Romans Chapter 5:
-
-
The sad fact was that the Catholic Church did not want anyone owning their own Bible, and wanted the sole right to interpret it themselves. The Catholic Clergy believed they were the only ones QUALIFIED to interpret the Bible. We see the madness and mayhem that has been wrought as a result of the RCCs hold on the Bible for so long a time.
But I suspect you already know that.
-
-
-
guest wrote:
First, the Protestants used more than just the Catholic Bible to translate to the King James Version. But that is beside the point
-
-
June VanDerMark wrote:
Are you insinuating that they used divine inspiration???

Ridiculous blather.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Investigating anti-Semitism

The KJV team was told in the first rule of their translation charter to follow the Bishops’ Bible where truth would permit

http://unfailingword.com/2012/12/14/investiga …
-
-
I‘ve noticed how (most of the time) you rarely take a complete quote to use in your argument. I like to use the entire quote so people have reference to the entire argument. It’s only fair.
-
From the Wiki link you can see that they used far more than what was handed to them by the Catholic Church.
-
My first post of this conversation did not completely copy, so I re-posted it. You then used only 1/2 of my statement from my first post to make your (so called) point… and in so doing, really, you didn’t make a valid point at all.
-
You flip flop in your arguments, much as the world's politicians do.
-
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521418 Mar 15, 2014
to cesh ti nachi ulja kod pokvarene zmije da se ra;zla;shitsh

kids on street play and say

kapom ga pokrivali
chachom dga nazivali
a koga
onog zutog na putu ko burek urek

sta buregdzija ima sa zakonom
photocopirana diploma je uljez;gnuche i promaknuche u sto
u sve utvarine..

e pa da te dragi Bog sacuva od svakog zla sinko a najvishe od uljezgnucha i promaknucha od v;je;tro;puha

How puh=as mouse become God as tro..oh my God

samo nepali kod Boga

after all god don't have motor
then what your mother have

umbrella
ahhhhhhhhhhh
to je ako naleti=as assasin

Is that God too
yes and no

no=depend who send

Did assassin have order as recept or meal?
ye ye ye as lunch u puche podne as dinner on 6-7 o'clock on night too

then umbrella is not God

no
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521419 Mar 15, 2014
then they are as price;kanac

as you do as miracle in kana
water in vino as blade as victim

whooooooooo
whats deference as pricljivac and prorok or prorochica

who say don't tell
pricljivac always talk pricljivac can't be assain

-is mire vragovi vire aha

who say that assassin as vrag as mire

be very c.are.full
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521420 Mar 15, 2014
then you are hopeless guest
guest stay in restaurant or hotel hocesh nechesh as yeso and nesho

why you choose that nick name

now you are timetable pricekanac

its mean you have limit time as employ for money
as well someone who can't be always
pas;ion=as strpljivost

I told you lusina is bushek as tree as used for twisted as crafty for nice things as corpa as corpus where corpus is division come its in military as well spiritually as demonic and others source!

How you can trust twisted person?

God alone know my mind.

as klompe is not as apostolke shoes no.

klompe as pompe=as pride can sleppery off

Then where is trust!!!

Then you need someone who is strong to hold on.

see map as masucle way as biological body

see mum

alp to where in rocky mountains toward down here in midlle
huge trokut

still picture as art is not yours no

my mind is not yours
my way is not klompa path

see
pro;djevo
cross upright
way upward
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521421 Mar 15, 2014
I love you all.

klompe are hot as evil sleepery shoes..

now
my way or mind is not your

God alone know why is like that.

Faithfull person never fall over or sleep of over klompe not not over any parfem..
no solomono as kolomono

nevaRRRRRRRRRRRRR

don't work as half saturday
why jew been so scare

not work on Sunday
why
God resting!
Its cursing day..be good and pray.

Why God can hear prayers/

Why woman need pray?

woman represent Israel

Then who is real who is not!!!
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521422 Mar 15, 2014
be good or elseeeeeeeeeeee

Imajte Boga na moje svete rijechi.

Kako bi ste milost zadobili
zbog prolivene krvi koja je istocena na Krizu I'N'RI.

molite po 4-5 prijatelja skupa kako bi vam na pomochi milost bozija bila u pomochi i postite 4 petka u ovom mjesecu Marthu i molite milost boziju i prisvitlu da vam bude na Mercy dan jedan week poslije Uskrsnucha.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#521423 Mar 15, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any Christian who would sue for stealing something they wrote, they would feel agreed with.
Seems the folks at Bible.org would disagree:

"From this site, you may download the information and use them on your computer for personal study or you can print it or use it in a multimedia presentation for yourself and others as long as you give the printed material away and do not charge for it. You must include appropriate attribution/credit on the material you extract."

https://bible.org/article/trademark-and-copyr...

Would they sue or just object?

Does the answer change the nature of the theft?

And I'll note that most modern translations of the Bible are copyrighted.

Ripped from BibleGateway.com :

"Copyright Information

The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, providing the verses do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five percent (25%) or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.

When the NIV is quoted in works that exercise the above fair use clause, notice of copyright must appear on the title or copyright page or opening screen of the work (whichever is appropriate) as follows:

THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These Scriptures are copyrighted by the Biblica, Inc.® and have been made available on the Internet for your personal use only. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. These Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form and must remain in their original context. These Scriptures may not be sold or otherwise offered for sale."

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-Inte...

And from Tim Challies, whoever the hell he is:

"A pastor who plagiarizes sermons is clearly not fulfilling his primary responsibility. He is not investing time and effort in studying the Word, in understanding the Word, and in helping others understand what God has taught him. Furthermore, he is being unethical in allowing his congregation to believe that the sermons he delivers are his own work. I don’t think it is always wrong to preach sermons written by another person. I heard of a pastor who preached a series called “Sermons I Wish I’d Written.” He did not try to pass these sermons off as his own, but simply wanted to provide his congregation with what he considered some of history’s greatest sermons. Surely this is far different from a person who preaches those same sermons while pretending that he has written them himself."

http://www.challies.com/church/plagiarism-in-...

Odd that, huh?

It's not about litigation. It is about honesty. Shakespeare can't sue anyone. He's dead and there was no copyright available for his works in his time. But he can be plagiarized.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521424 Mar 15, 2014
see set.urd.y

urd=alphabetic beringe as ringe radja ass pradja from india as urd letter seeeeeeeee

be good urdich kudich fro aljaska as ploha as daska

dasich vasich

no no your vasa can't win as chuchu as frulica lu lu lujiaca

no no no noooooooooooooooooo

be good

God alone know why is like that.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#521425 Mar 15, 2014
This is for those of you Christians that does NOT know how to set the date for the observace of the PASSOVER but are genuinely interested in learning what THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD about this HIGH HOLY DAY that the majority of so called Christians choose to simply to ignore and would rather listen to the traditions of men and instead observe a Day that the Lord God has NOT ORDAINED,i.e.Easter.

http://www.theseason.org/exodus/exodus12.htm

Pay particular attention to verse 6 as well as verse 14. You are to follow the instructions as given from the Lord God Yahovah on when to observe this date. The 14th day of Nisan (OUR MONTH OF MARCH) that evening going into the 15th day will be PASSOVER unto you.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521426 Mar 15, 2014
nobody care for drugged and perfume uljez act.a.no.re

as that your media

very sad

uljezi i zmije nisu stvorile nishta
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521427 Mar 15, 2014
in matrix is evil so long

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#521428 Mar 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
This is for those of you Christians that does NOT know how to set the date for the observace of the PASSOVER but are genuinely interested in learning what THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD about this HIGH HOLY DAY that the majority of so called Christians choose to simply to ignore and would rather listen to the traditions of men and instead observe a Day that the Lord God has NOT ORDAINED,i.e.Easter.
Pay particular attention to verse 6 as well as verse 14. You are to follow the instructions as given from the Lord God Yahovah on when to observe this date. The 14th day of Nisan (OUR MONTH OF MARCH) that evening going into the 15th day will be PASSOVER unto you.
How do I set the date for the observance of St. Patrick's day?
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521429 Mar 15, 2014
You are liar, you lay yourself..
you say before god created light too..now you don't liked light on Easter..

you say then go against yourself...
what a shame
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521430 Mar 15, 2014
you serving evil liars wicket this and that
see
not meeeeeee

How many Gods and Masters you have?

Its looks nice for you on very pleasing way then ordinary way explanation.

As you can see I can be nice without your parfem from solomon as well without your corrupt diploma which you call performance.

I don't liked liars accusers as well others group so horrible evil people.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#521431 Mar 15, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, providing the verses do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five percent (25%) or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted.
When the NIV is quoted in works that exercise the above fair use clause, notice of copyright must appear on the title or copyright page or opening screen of the work (whichever is appropriate) as follows:
THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
These Scriptures are copyrighted by the Biblica, Inc.® and have been made available on the Internet for your personal use only. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. These Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form and must remain in their original context. These Scriptures may not be sold or otherwise offered for sale."
http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-Inte...
And from Tim Challies, whoever the hell he is:
"A pastor who plagiarizes sermons is clearly not fulfilling his primary responsibility. He is not investing time and effort in studying the Word, in understanding the Word, and in helping others understand what God has taught him. Furthermore, he is being unethical in allowing his congregation to believe that the sermons he delivers are his own work. I don’t think it is always wrong to preach sermons written by another person. I heard of a pastor who preached a series called “Sermons I Wish I’d Written.” He did not try to pass these sermons off as his own, but simply wanted to provide his congregation with what he considered some of history’s greatest sermons. Surely this is far different from a person who preaches those same sermons while pretending that he has written them himself."
http://www.challies.com/church/plagiarism-in-...
Odd that, huh?
It's not about litigation. It is about honesty. Shakespeare can't sue anyone. He's dead and there was no copyright available for his works in his time. But he can be plagiarized.
Still it's never been done, you have no true Christian sueing another ever over plagiarism ever. It's against our law.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#521432 Mar 15, 2014
What my family and my people have to believe..nothing at all..simple ruin from others lips evil talkers.

evil serve evil
marge

Leesburg, GA

#521433 Mar 15, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Hey Tony I worry you never have been set free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 37,492
Easter Seals of Arkansas you better call F Lee ... 14 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Janitor Of The LORD 618,320
Play "end of the word" part 2 15 min Al Capone 1,701
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Demon Finder 18,659
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Anna 104,597
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min X Pendable 182,268
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 969,854
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr who 280,849
More from around the web