Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690591 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520874 Mar 13, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>And he turned you down for a date.
When made to feel uneasy, some men attack women with sexual innuendo.

Not WISE says the one true God.

Ramen
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520875 Mar 13, 2014
sacuvaj nas gospodine od spasa drugih
u dan
suda strashnoga=its clear you are not who can save

who coming as thief never make appointment
nobody knows not even angels when god come

then
How you know poor creature?

Is that clear for you who is Creator of everything and who is thief of everything.?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#520876 Mar 13, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
It says you just make up everything you write. But at least you admit it now.
It does not.....It means what it says...No need to act stupid..you have already proven the fact....go eat your favorite fruit...floss afterwards...
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520877 Mar 13, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
It is something you have not.....that's why you never can show it!!!
You're pretending, thief.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520878 Mar 13, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'vwe never heard him put that way, but I gotta admit - his attention to detail is quite astounding.
Thanks for the link.....some cool stuff there!
Some good stuff.

I was always a Romita fan, I suppose simply cuz I grew up on his stuff.

But Darrow is amazing.

Location hidden

#520879 Mar 13, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words whoever the Apostles elected as their leader was expected to lead by being a servant to Christ's church on earth. Who do you think they elected as their leader after they elected a new Apostle to replace Judas?
In other words you don't understand Sacred Scripture:

But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

"leader" does not appear in that Scripture...neither does "elected"...

The Bible tells why you don't understand Scripture......

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520880 Mar 13, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
When made to feel uneasy, some men attack women with sexual innuendo.
Not WISE says the one true God.
Ramen
How many times do I have to tell you my name is JUMPER!
Not RAMEN DAMMIT!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520881 Mar 13, 2014
Jesus' last words? Who do you believe?

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

Nothing about Jesus was recorded anywhere else by mankind, and even in the Bible they can't agree.

All strong signs of a delusion.

Come to the one true God.

Ramen
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520882 Mar 13, 2014
miracle is miracle

but
Mastership is deference!
mastership is your hand and mind which others control and do for you..

miracle coming Godly power above..

now
How many Masters you have?
its written

you used that don't you

I am not care as never care whats others doing I am not spy ..my words will meet you and find you without knowing or to see you.

Where?
Everywhere!!!
Where ever you go!!!
b-z
aeiou

now did you have upsidedown verticale eyes
o its japanese letters
hi hi hi hi
very sad have eyes from jap alphabet
Is that nice say like that?
no
In art its look like that!

jap jep jip jop jup
up
where to eskimo
a tako
in design=kimono design
its shirt sleeve on half way how much short
25 25 =where is 25 you give to me from grandmother or somebody else

seeeeeeee
not to me
better somebody else
Lady don't need that!
Grandmother is been perfect.
babe jurke politik;e
no ke
see pol;it;k;e

Location hidden

#520883 Mar 13, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretending, thief.
It is something you have not.....that's why you never can show it!!! Lying snake..
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520884 Mar 13, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Humor
Never force children to Pray.
At dinner, a little boy was ordered to lead in prayer...
BOY: But I don't know how to pray
DAD: Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbors, the poor, etc.
BOY: "Dear Lord" he started Thank you for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so they won't come again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my
sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's room when daddy is at work.
°°°AMEN°°°°
Dinner was canceled.
Funny stuff June!
You should take it on the road.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520885 Mar 13, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
Jesus' last words? Who do you believe?
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."
JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
Nothing about Jesus was recorded anywhere else by mankind, and even in the Bible they can't agree.
All strong signs of a delusion.
Come to the one true God.
Ramen
I don't know who this Ramen fellow is,but It sounds like he knows how to party.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520886 Mar 13, 2014
truth wrote:
miracle is miracle
but
Mastership is deference!
mastership is your hand and mind which others control and do for you..
miracle coming Godly power above..
now
How many Masters you have?
its written
you used that don't you
I am not care as never care whats others doing I am not spy ..my words will meet you and find you without knowing or to see you.
Where?
Everywhere!!!
Where ever you go!!!
b-z
aeiou
now did you have upsidedown verticale eyes
o its japanese letters
hi hi hi hi
very sad have eyes from jap alphabet
Is that nice say like that?
no
In art its look like that!
jap jep jip jop jup
up
where to eskimo
a tako
in design=kimono design
its shirt sleeve on half way how much short
25 25 =where is 25 you give to me from grandmother or somebody else
seeeeeeee
not to me
better somebody else
Lady don't need that!
Grandmother is been perfect.
babe jurke politik;e
no ke
see pol;it;k;e
Sounds like a plan baby! I'll get the oil.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520887 Mar 13, 2014
yeeeeeeeeee
how many masters and gods you have

where where where
where is your god
where is rest your soul

I am within you=Jesus Christ word is perfect.
Did you know what god say in holy scripture.
-not lift up your soul in vain
-not swear false with your soul
-not set up false for others
-not to wish what is not belong to you not wife not kids not money not house nothing
its written
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#520888 Mar 13, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in your bible does it say "Mary was a sinner"? Chapter and verse? Or are you adding to Scripture?
Luke 7:28, "28 I tell you, among THOSE BORN OF WOMEN NONE IS GREATER THAN JOHN. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

NONE as in NONE this includes Mary.

Romans 3:9-25, 9 "What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, 10 as it is written:“NONE is righteous, no, NOT ONE. 11 NO ONE understands; NO ONE seeks for God. 12 ALL have turned aside; TOGETHER THEY have become worthless; NO ONE does good, NOT EVEN ONE.” 13 “THEIR throat is an open grave; THEY use their tongues to deceive.” THE VENOM OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS” 14 “THEIR MOUTH mouth is full of curses and bitterness.” 15 “THEIR FEET are swift to shed blood; 16 in THEIR paths are ruin and misery, 17 and the way of peace they have not known.” 18 "There is no fear of God before THEIR eyes.” 19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. 20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins."

ALL HAVE SINNED as in ALL HAVE SINNED....this includes Mary.

Jesus is the only person who is referred to in Scripture as SINLESS.

Hebrews 4:15 says, "For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin."

II Corinthians 5:21 says, " For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

I Peter 2:22 says, "He committed NO SIN, neither was deceit found in his mouth."

Does the Bible tell us Mary had "NO SIN" as it speaks of Jesus in I Peter 2:22? If so, produce the Scripture make the ''NO SIN" declaration for Mary.

In contrast, Mary said that God is her Savior.(Luke 1:47) If God was her Savior, then Mary was not sinless. Sinless people do not need a Savior.

In the Book of Revelation, when they were searching for someone who was worthy to break the seals and open the scroll, the only person who was found to be worthy was Jesus. Nobody else in Heaven or on earth (INCLUDING MARY) was worthy to open the scroll or even look inside it. Revelation 5:1-5, 1 "Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice,“Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” 3 And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, 4 and I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5 And one of the elders said to me,“Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520889 Mar 13, 2014
no I am not for married
as
I never plain to be second time married!
not challenge nothing toward my 3x son
nothing at all
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520890 Mar 13, 2014
see
if angels fall and demons fall
who is less then angels but call himself or herself God..

Are you God?
Creator of everything!!!
no no no chini chin chini chin you can't win
who say that
child story

Is Lucifer watching creation but fall.
yap
which eye have yep on up as verticale=whats that mean ufe are fallen one

then

Where is God Creator of heaven and earth.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#520891 Mar 13, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The scripture passages above clearly show that ..."
You are adding to Holy Scripture. We have been warned about people like you.
You don't know spit from shine-o-la about Scripture. Your priest tells you what to believe and how to think. Sadly like a good little Roman you say "yes sir". Pathetic at best.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520892 Mar 13, 2014
yes sir
oh

yes we say words as pleasing
its not nice say to explain but defended deference things as you wish..you try cover up with one words many things..noooooooo

If God not love us I am not be here talk with you.
truth

Mount Lawley, Australia

#520893 Mar 13, 2014
its written
-don't look upon our sins

-look what we believe

What ever you try set up on satanic wicket evil way its coming as boomerang toward you and others!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Tellthetruth 989,858
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 32 min Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 42,498
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr European Slave 156
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
More from around the web