Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,822
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520280 Mar 11, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing preventing most pastors from facing the truth is thier career. Thats the bottom line. They have no where else to go (so they think) that's why they plug their ears and often grow twice as bitter towards the Catholic Church. I honestly wouldn't want to be in their shoes. It's happening fast Chuck. The domino affect. Soon it'll just be you, confrint, Preston and old gee in the compound with your highlighted KJV, guns and canned goods.
(Lol). right now you are the only catholic on this forum posting. Where are your! comrades?

...remember that song....... 1 is the loneliest number.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#520281 Mar 11, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing preventing most pastors from facing the truth is thier career. Thats the bottom line. They have no where else to go (so they think) that's why they plug their ears and often grow twice as bitter towards the Catholic Church. I honestly wouldn't want to be in their shoes. It's happening fast Chuck. The domino affect. Soon it'll just be you, confrint, Preston and old gee in the compound with your highlighted KJV, guns and canned goods.
Read what Elf Eckman teaching and then compare it to God's Word..doesn't match up. It makes sense for him to join, like the catholic church, his teachings contradict God's Word.

Like most things, I don't think you have a clue what he teaches. All you see is evangelical pastor joins catholic church.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#520282 Mar 11, 2014
OOPS ... SORRY ... women were not allowed to preach the "gospel" as they were considered to be too dumb to preach truth.

Of course that also came to men from god through divine inspiration.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#520283 Mar 11, 2014
So let's see now. Apparently the Catholics weren't divinely inspired to compile the new testament.

It follows then, that they inspired their selves ... or, I suggest that "conspired" would be a more fitting word.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Douay-Rheims Onlyists have not gone to some of the extremes of King James Onlyists. For example, they do not claim, as do some King James Onlyists, that their preferred translation was made under divine inspiration.

2002 by Catholic Answers, Inc.

http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/librar ...

Prince George, Canada

#520284 Mar 11, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
(Lol). right now you are the only catholic on this forum posting. Where are your! comrades?
...remember that song....... 1 is the loneliest number.
Robert F is sure to re-appear, but it's difficult to figure out if he's again a Catholic, as last he posted he was not Catholic or Protestant, but rather had found his Christian CENTER.

I look forward to his next "revelation."

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#520285 Mar 11, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...I am doing just fine, enjoying life everyday, but for some reason that bothers you.
...thanks for reading my posts.
Enjoy your life...doesn't mean your posts make sense.

Unfortunately I'm dead right about your life in the catholic church eh Mike?

You did the best you could keeping their rules and traditions, it got old to you and you left. Never having a personal relationship with God.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#520286 Mar 11, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he's asking for sources.
Surely you can plagiarize something, eh?
If "he" wants to see my sources, let "he" do what I did...search the net...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#520287 Mar 11, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin - Darrow
Your error has been corrected!!!! Whom is helping you?????

Prince George, Canada

#520288 Mar 11, 2014
I wonder if Jesus had any misgivings about becoming a Catholic???

Surely when he was working the confessionals, forgiving sins of the Catholics, knowing that the Catholics were slaughtering the Jews, Jesus would have had a twinge of conscience here and there.

After all, the Catholics could beg Jesus for forgiveness ... but Jesus knew full well that ADONAI didn't favor the Catholics and therefore had no use for Jesus.

How awful that Jesus had nobody to forgive his own indiscretions of becoming a traitor to Judaism.

I'll bet more times than enough Jesus wished he had stayed PUT in his TEMPLE as a respected Jewish Rabbi ... King of the Jews.

Tongue in cheek
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520289 Mar 11, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you already plagiarized a source, surely you can cite it now, eh dill-weed?

Prince George, Canada

#520290 Mar 11, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you find truth on the "net?"

Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520291 Mar 11, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you find truth on the "net?"
Only in my posts.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#520292 Mar 11, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your error has been corrected!!!! Whom is helping you?????
A fool's prattle.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520293 Mar 11, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
because religion is nothing more than keeping a set a rules and traditions to try to make someone right with God and when people like you who grew up with religion aren't satisfied, you just abandon God all together.
Better educated???? don't thing so. Have you seen your grammar skills.
....you base friendships solely on someone's theology? If they think like you there in, if they don't they are out. Did your parents teach you this crap?

...very sad.

...its obvious you live in a very small world,
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520294 Mar 11, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your life...doesn't mean your posts make sense.
Unfortunately I'm dead right about your life in the catholic church eh Mike?
You did the best you could keeping their rules and traditions, it got old to you and you left. Never having a personal relationship with God.
...Wrong again!
...you are now 0 for 10.
...why do you have fascinations with people who aren't like you? Shouldn't you be posting to your fellow followers, or are they just TOO. BORING!
....thanks for reading my posts.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#520295 Mar 11, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....you base friendships solely on someone's theology? If they think like you there in, if they don't they are out. Did your parents teach you this crap?
...very sad.
...its obvious you live in a very small world,
Unlike the catholic church, my parents have nothing to do with my relationship with God.

LOL...remember all that stuff your mommy and daddy taught you when you were growing up in the catholic church? That my friend is what is sad.

Hey...but you're enjoying life eh Mike.

Prince George, Canada

#520296 Mar 11, 2014
Jesus ... "John, is it true that you used to be a Jewish prophet in the old testament?"

John ... "Yes indeed! And hundreds of years later when I found out the Catholics were writing a new testament, I apparently reincarnated back into a new body to become Saint John the Catholic, who is now about to baptize you."

Jesus .... "Isn't it amazing what those men of religion can do with imaginations and their pens."

John ... "Yes it is amazing. It's a blatant lie that you and I would become Catholics or that we even exist. Do you think the reading public will eventually catch on to their deceitful plot.

Jesus ... "Those who want to see, will see."

Prince George, Canada

#520297 Mar 11, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in my posts.
Hahahahahaha

Prince George, Canada

#520298 Mar 11, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
CHRISTIANITY ..finds it's roots in Judaism...
Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Christianity without the roots of Judaism ...Is like ROMAN CATHOLICISM....
IT IS AN EMPTY SHELL..
Christians claimed that the roots of Judaism were rotten, and that is WHY they had to create a new religion ... you IDIOT!

Had they placed value ON Judaism they wouldn't have started a new religion.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#520299 Mar 11, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey...but you're enjoying life eh Mike.
....Enjoyin' it!.....to the fullest!.......why on earth would I want to change?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 3,125
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 739,740
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Aura Mytha 259,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 227,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 173,716
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 30 min abcd 865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min blck Thndr 42 601,125
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE