Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670208 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520614 Mar 12, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>And thanks to people like you.we'll never run out of good subject matter.
So why don't you answer her directly?

"To all preachers, the word of the gods was and is aligned to whatever the preachers preach."

In short, she is correct. Few can agree on a delusion. Hence the many denominations.

When your god is delusional, folks like Junith make you look --- delusional.

Come to the one true God and get the calmness that comes with truth.

Ramen

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#520615 Mar 12, 2014
Consider how many people died under the spell of the maniac Jim Jones, and that is simply a drop in the bucket concerning how many people died because of religion.

We may never know how many homosexuals committed suicide because of the crazy teachings of the out of control preachers who couldn't shut up long enough to check their brain-matter and notice that it was rotten to the core.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#520616 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your newest revelation stemming from your Christian CENTER that is neither Catholic or Protestant???
:)
June

Peace

No. Just common sense. Put yourself in the Pope's place...,or do you already?(smiles)

Trying to guide a boatload of people, is quite a job....

Peace

Prince George, Canada

#520617 Mar 12, 2014
I suggest that within the next fifteen years ... preachers in America will appear as archaic dinosaurs if they preach that homosexuality is offensive to "God."

Hand a so-called holy book to an idiot and you are sure to end with idiocy.

Location hidden

#520618 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Consider how many people died under the spell of the maniac Jim Jones, and that is simply a drop in the bucket concerning how many people died because of religion.
We may never know how many homosexuals committed suicide because of the crazy teachings of the out of control preachers who couldn't shut up long enough to check their brain-matter and notice that it was rotten to the core.
June

I agree, but what about society in general putting pressure with its homophobia?

Prince George, Canada

#520619 Mar 12, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
"To all preachers, the word of the gods was and is aligned to whatever the preachers preach."
In short, she is correct. Few can agree on a delusion. Hence the many denominations.
When your god is delusional, folks like Junith make you look --- delusional.
Come to the one true God and get the calmness that comes with truth.
Ramen
From one thread to another Jumper has been "dogging" me for years. As you notice, he rarely posts to others.

I used to jest with him ... but when he posted on other threads in my name and brought the posts back here as though I posted them as I thought that was very underhanded I quit responding to his posts, and that makes him even more agitated and insulting.

I expected as much when I came on threads of forums. So be it. At least he reads what I write.

Prince George, Canada

#520620 Mar 12, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I agree, but what about society in general putting pressure with its homophobia?
Society is made up of a lot of religious wing-nuts that reside in the Abrahamic religions that all taught that homosexuality if acted upon sexually is evil to "God."

And other ancient religions also taught that homosexuality was and is evil to the gods.

The Native American Indians however respected those with different sexual orientations.

It's all cultural.

They fail to recognize that there are at least 1500 types of animals that practice homosexuality.

If a creator exists, he doesn't seem to be at all irritated by homosexuality as are the dumb humans that feign to serve the supposed creator.

Bunkology

Prince George, Canada

#520621 Mar 12, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just common sense. Put yourself in the Pope's place
I don't want to put my self in the pope's place and pretend that I know the will of a supposed creator.

That haughty attitude is based on total arrogance.

Prince George, Canada

#520622 Mar 12, 2014
Buddhism ancient homosexuality

Padma Sambhava (730-805), a Buddha, brought Buddhism to Tibet. He spent 55 years there transmitting advanced and secret teachings to his students. Many of these students (tertons) were intended to reveal certain teachings (termas) at later times for future generations. They would of course, reincarnate to do that. Yeshe Tsogyal, a princess, was his chief disciple. Padma Sambhava had some pointed instruction for Yeshe Tsogyal on the subject of sex and homosexuality. The following quotes are taken from one of the most important termas ever transmitted by Guru Rinpoche or Padma Sambhava. It is known as the Dakini Teachings and it is a treasure map to the salvation of one's soul.

----------

"Sexual Misconduct ...

There are also occasions on which it is unsuitable to have intercourse even with your rightful companion....

3. It is unsuitable to have intercourse in an inappropriate orifice, such as engaging in the manner of animals.

Tsogyal,... As before, the act of sexual misconduct is consummated by means of the four completing aspects, and again there are three types of results.

1. Through the result of ripening you will be reborn in the three lower realms. Even if you do take rebirth in the higher realms, you will have fights with your spouse and so forth.

2. The dominant result is that even in future lives your helpers, spouse, and so forth will be unresponsive and show various acts of ingrattitude.

3. The result corresponding to the cause is that your unwholesome habitual tendencies will cause you to take pleasure in sexual misconduct.

Tsogyal, if you give up these acts and refrain from engaging in them, you will obtain the opposites of their results, so abandoning them is of great importance...."

(Dakini Teachings, pp. 39-40)
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#520623 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From one thread to another Jumper has been "dogging" me for years. As you notice, he rarely posts to others.
I used to jest with him ... but when he posted on other threads in my name and brought the posts back here as though I posted them as I thought that was very underhanded I quit responding to his posts, and that makes him even more agitated and insulting.
I expected as much when I came on threads of forums. So be it. At least he reads what I write.
No surprise. Most have no morals.

That's what happens when one worships an immoral god.

Ramen
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520624 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that the numbers are much higher.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
How Many People Have Died in Religious Conflicts?
Answer
It is estimated that 809 million people have died in religious wars throughout the ages. The conflicts include crusades, inter religious conflict, religious sects conflicts etc.
http://www.ask.com/question/how-many-people-h...
Would you feel better if their heads were pushed into traffic by Atheists?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520625 Mar 12, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramen
June won't adress my coments anymore cause she's pizzed at me.

And I love Raman noodles saves money on meals.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520626 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I thought you liked gay people?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520627 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that within the next fifteen years ... preachers in America will appear as archaic dinosaurs if they preach that homosexuality is offensive to "God."
Hand a so-called holy book to an idiot and you are sure to end with idiocy.
'ah..duh'

"Do not judge.least you be judged".
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520628 Mar 12, 2014
podmuklost je uzaludna uvjerljivost..=lust

reprobrate mind=tumaranje
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520629 Mar 12, 2014
kudjenje je vash put
see kud;je je

tuzibabe=childreens story
you need be as child

Location hidden

#520630 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Society is made up of a lot of religious wing-nuts that reside in the Abrahamic religions that all taught that homosexuality if acted upon sexually is evil to "God."
And other ancient religions also taught that homosexuality was and is evil to the gods.
The Native American Indians however respected those with different sexual orientations.
It's all cultural.
They fail to recognize that there are at least 1500 types of animals that practice homosexuality.
If a creator exists, he doesn't seem to be at all irritated by homosexuality as are the dumb humans that feign to serve the supposed creator.
Bunkology
June

So it comes down to, treat a homosexual as you would want to be treated....

If respect is given, in all likelihood it will, be returned..., if not, then just move on....

Condemning all religious people for some "wing-nuts" is questionable, but if it is what helps float your boat, then keep the holes plugged....

In general, it seems some long-timers on this thread have a difficult job from refraining to exaggeration in order to make their point. Although it may stimulate the conversation, it does little to resolve differences. Don't you think so?
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520631 Mar 12, 2014
kud,je .je
where w.here
they will say here here here there there there whereeeeeeeeeeeee

he say
i am within you

your soul
don't lift up in vain

if you do that then your tumaranje come as reprobate mind

a sto trazite

trazimo same sebe
ma nemoj

a ko vas je ukrao
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520632 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
JUNE!! I'm glad you finally desided to adress the 600 pound gorilla in the room!

I only follow you're posts because it was your dreadful comments that inspired me to follow the ministery and expand my understanding of faith.

Now it is a personal challenge,NO! a quest.To share the love and the feeling of peace I have found with you.

If we are to be fishers of men as Jesus said,than you would be a prize catch if I can land you on the bank!

Location hidden

#520633 Mar 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to put my self in the pope's place and pretend that I know the will of a supposed creator.
That haughty attitude is based on total arrogance.
June

A job is a job!

Some do their job easily, others struggle. So it would be a struggle for you to be a Pope. Me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 99,815
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rider on the Storm 980,047
the new gay skype 11 min thedarkone40 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min WildWeirdWillie 184,264
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,135
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Evanka Dump 286,442
Wife is gonna experience another man Sunday. 10 hr The Guy 1
More from around the web