Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,097
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519761 Mar 8, 2014
Many in religion wish they could do away with Atheism, as they perceive Atheists as evil.

Yet it is those in religion that kill each other off in droves as being bearers of evil from the devils.

Atheists will kill others, but they will never claim that a creator is behind their will to kill.

Those in the mafia are also honest. When they kill, they don't pretend that a god ordained the killing. They just kill because it is in their nature TO kill.

There's nothing phony about the Mafia, unless of course the members kill and then go to confession to have Jesus mop up their sin with his ever-white holy Catholicized gown.

Religion is VERY phony.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519762 Mar 8, 2014
Gospel ... God=spell

That word is meant to give off the illusion of pure, unadulterated holiness.

But if you think about it, there's a major problem with the "holiness" illusion.

If the creator is busy creating good and evil, then there is good and evil to be found in all those holy AND evil books.

It appears that theologians just happened to not mention that issue.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#519763 Mar 8, 2014
THERE ARE THREE SIDES TO A DEBATE...

1.Your side;.

2.My side;

AND

3.Gods side;..

GOD'S WORD says
Isa_42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

ULTIMATELY

GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD..

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519764 Mar 8, 2014
Creator ... "You are under your own SPELL! I create both good and evil, and if you choose to harm others by using the words in those male-created books, it is your choice. Don't claim that it is me who commands you to harm others."

Bunkology

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519765 Mar 8, 2014
Before religion, there was no religion.

Humans are the only animals on earth that feel entitled to special treatment.

And that is NOT a good thing.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519766 Mar 8, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
1.Your side;.
2.My side;
AND
3.Gods side;..
GOD'S WORD says
Isa_42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
ULTIMATELY
GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD..
By the way ... when did the creator call you to his "service" to preach evil???

So far you have insinuated that I will spend eternity in hell, along with the perverted homosexuals, and Obama and the Catholics that don't agree with your sermons.

I suggest that you are sucking evil out of the GOD that is busy at this moment creating evil ... without knowing what you are down to.

tongue in cheek

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519767 Mar 8, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
1.Your side;.
2.My side;
AND
3.Gods side;..
I suggest that there is your side and my side ONLY.

Your side believes that I will spend eternity in Christian hell.

My side does not know your future ... but wishes you well.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519768 Mar 8, 2014
The belief that the self deserves salvation is a nasty affair, as the self then wants to imply that others are only worthy of eternal hell.

Humans that are taught, and in turn DESIRE to believe such trash, can't BE kind to others.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519769 Mar 8, 2014
Preacher ... "Each morning I go to my bible and give my self my daily dose of holiness. Then I go preach words AT others so that they also can be holy and have a chance at salvation. Evil can't touch me as it does others, because I am invincible. Now, I must appear humble, so I will speak in soft tones, wear modest clothes that will be sure to impress those who are yet in darkness. It's a pity that they are so dumb and I am so wise, but it must be God's will."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519770 Mar 8, 2014
I could go on and on, filling page after page with dense examples of disasters and crises where Mother Teresa had had no involvement whatsoever. For me, a Calcuttan, born and bred, it does not come as surprise, as I know her order has no infrastructure - indeed it had never been her intention to create an infrastructure for such work, as she had frequently said,'I'm not a social worker.' But what I find somewhat disturbing is that she remained inactive when children were hurt or killed, or were at the risk of being orphaned ... this did not sit comfortably with her 'Child First' philosophy. But then, for her the unborn child was far more important than the actual child. Having gone through hundreds of her speeches I have wondered, when compared to the unborn child if the actual child mattered to her at all.

Aroup Chatterjee (1998), Mother Teresa: The Final Verdict

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519771 Mar 8, 2014
There is only one reason on earth that the Christians idolize the word Jesus.

They count on that word for their salvation

Without it, their religious-world would be defunct.

I suggest that if Jesus had actually lived, he would have said "You fools! I am faithful to Judaism to the core of my being. I want no part whatsoever of your games of master manipulation."
truth

Perth, Australia

#519772 Mar 8, 2014
how many gods you have as many pendzer as window exist
ae ae ai ao auuuuuuuuuuu=wolf
truth

Perth, Australia

#519774 Mar 8, 2014
nema brisati
nema rabiti
nema izrabljivati

a tako
craftovichi
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

in this city nothing exist

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519775 Mar 8, 2014
In 1302, Pope Boniface VIII promulgated the Bull Unam Sanctam:

"With faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this (Church) outside which there is no salvation nor remission of sin ... Furthermore, we declare, say, define and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff."
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#519776 Mar 8, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are incorrect.
First, Peter was NEVER in Rome. Paul was in Rome of this there is no doubt.
Second, Peter and Paul were Jews and Luke was a gentile. Not one of these men was ROMAN CATHOLIC.
Third, the small "c" catholic/universal church did not have it's roots in Rome. Try reading the book of Acts if you own a Bible.
cly/clay/claypool/liam said, quote, "That Catholic Mass you went to yesterday would have made more sense. btw, I would have loved to see you squirming in your seat as the Priest held up the bread and repeated the words of Jesus: "This is my Body"" End quote.
Actually I wish you could have seen the priest squirm when I confronted him with the lie called transubstantiation. It was so funny I nearly lost my breath I laughed so hard. Several Romans were near by and laughed with me. LOL LOL LOL
Well, there ya have it folks. The testament of a "true Christian deacon" of protestant evangelical fundamentalism. Hate, resentment and ignorance consume you. I wonder if sometimes you don't wake up in a sweat at night screaming in terror because you have a deep-seated fear that the Catholic Church is right.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519777 Mar 8, 2014
If I had a penny for every time a Catholic, Christian Gnostic, or a Protestant USED the word Jesus in a sermon of how to live a holy life ... I would be a very wealthy woman indeed.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519778 Mar 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there ya have it folks. The testament of a "true Christian deacon" of protestant evangelical fundamentalism. Hate, resentment and ignorance consume you. I wonder if sometimes you don't wake up in a sweat at night screaming in terror because you have a deep-seated fear that the Catholic Church is right.
Hahahahaha
truth

Perth, Australia

#519779 Mar 8, 2014
see nema krasti
cra;ftovichi

seeee be good

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519780 Mar 8, 2014
According to the Catholics, if you want to be holy as is Jesus, you will abandon your own religion as did Jesus to become a Catholic.

Hilarious.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519781 Mar 8, 2014
The Incredible Book of Vatican Facts and Papal Curiosities … A treasury of Trivia, by Nino Lo Bello~ Published 1998.

What are some of the pope’s other titles?

The papal office is not without its array of titles—official and unofficial. Officially, the pope is the Bishop of Rome, Successor of the Prince of Apostles, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Servant of the Servants of God, Patriarch of the West, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, and Sovereign of the State of Vatican City. Unofficially, he is often called Rector of the World upon Earth, Father of Princes and Kings, and Pontifex Maximus. The last name is usually seen in abbreviated form, as Pont. Max.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 809,819
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 268,896
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 11 min abi 48
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min trifecta1 608,209
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 15 min ptaz3 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Freebird USA 176,092
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Kait the Rotund F... 442,090
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr coco 204
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 16 hr yes lover 162
More from around the web