Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599647 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519769 Mar 8, 2014
Preacher ... "Each morning I go to my bible and give my self my daily dose of holiness. Then I go preach words AT others so that they also can be holy and have a chance at salvation. Evil can't touch me as it does others, because I am invincible. Now, I must appear humble, so I will speak in soft tones, wear modest clothes that will be sure to impress those who are yet in darkness. It's a pity that they are so dumb and I am so wise, but it must be God's will."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519770 Mar 8, 2014
I could go on and on, filling page after page with dense examples of disasters and crises where Mother Teresa had had no involvement whatsoever. For me, a Calcuttan, born and bred, it does not come as surprise, as I know her order has no infrastructure - indeed it had never been her intention to create an infrastructure for such work, as she had frequently said,'I'm not a social worker.' But what I find somewhat disturbing is that she remained inactive when children were hurt or killed, or were at the risk of being orphaned ... this did not sit comfortably with her 'Child First' philosophy. But then, for her the unborn child was far more important than the actual child. Having gone through hundreds of her speeches I have wondered, when compared to the unborn child if the actual child mattered to her at all.

Aroup Chatterjee (1998), Mother Teresa: The Final Verdict

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519771 Mar 8, 2014
There is only one reason on earth that the Christians idolize the word Jesus.

They count on that word for their salvation

Without it, their religious-world would be defunct.

I suggest that if Jesus had actually lived, he would have said "You fools! I am faithful to Judaism to the core of my being. I want no part whatsoever of your games of master manipulation."
truth

Perth, Australia

#519772 Mar 8, 2014
how many gods you have as many pendzer as window exist
ae ae ai ao auuuuuuuuuuu=wolf
truth

Perth, Australia

#519774 Mar 8, 2014
nema brisati
nema rabiti
nema izrabljivati

a tako
craftovichi
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

in this city nothing exist

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519775 Mar 8, 2014
In 1302, Pope Boniface VIII promulgated the Bull Unam Sanctam:

"With faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this (Church) outside which there is no salvation nor remission of sin ... Furthermore, we declare, say, define and proclaim to every human creature that they by necessity for salvation are entirely subject to the Roman Pontiff."
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#519776 Mar 8, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are incorrect.
First, Peter was NEVER in Rome. Paul was in Rome of this there is no doubt.
Second, Peter and Paul were Jews and Luke was a gentile. Not one of these men was ROMAN CATHOLIC.
Third, the small "c" catholic/universal church did not have it's roots in Rome. Try reading the book of Acts if you own a Bible.
cly/clay/claypool/liam said, quote, "That Catholic Mass you went to yesterday would have made more sense. btw, I would have loved to see you squirming in your seat as the Priest held up the bread and repeated the words of Jesus: "This is my Body"" End quote.
Actually I wish you could have seen the priest squirm when I confronted him with the lie called transubstantiation. It was so funny I nearly lost my breath I laughed so hard. Several Romans were near by and laughed with me. LOL LOL LOL
Well, there ya have it folks. The testament of a "true Christian deacon" of protestant evangelical fundamentalism. Hate, resentment and ignorance consume you. I wonder if sometimes you don't wake up in a sweat at night screaming in terror because you have a deep-seated fear that the Catholic Church is right.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519777 Mar 8, 2014
If I had a penny for every time a Catholic, Christian Gnostic, or a Protestant USED the word Jesus in a sermon of how to live a holy life ... I would be a very wealthy woman indeed.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519778 Mar 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there ya have it folks. The testament of a "true Christian deacon" of protestant evangelical fundamentalism. Hate, resentment and ignorance consume you. I wonder if sometimes you don't wake up in a sweat at night screaming in terror because you have a deep-seated fear that the Catholic Church is right.
Hahahahaha
truth

Perth, Australia

#519779 Mar 8, 2014
see nema krasti
cra;ftovichi

seeee be good

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519780 Mar 8, 2014
According to the Catholics, if you want to be holy as is Jesus, you will abandon your own religion as did Jesus to become a Catholic.

Hilarious.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519781 Mar 8, 2014
The Incredible Book of Vatican Facts and Papal Curiosities … A treasury of Trivia, by Nino Lo Bello~ Published 1998.

What are some of the pope’s other titles?

The papal office is not without its array of titles—official and unofficial. Officially, the pope is the Bishop of Rome, Successor of the Prince of Apostles, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Servant of the Servants of God, Patriarch of the West, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, and Sovereign of the State of Vatican City. Unofficially, he is often called Rector of the World upon Earth, Father of Princes and Kings, and Pontifex Maximus. The last name is usually seen in abbreviated form, as Pont. Max.
truth

Perth, Australia

#519782 Mar 8, 2014
Did i wrote to you poems?
How mothers as woman's be crafted as in nice dress with moons stars suns cross and so on many symbols!!!
I wrote poems since I been tiny child!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519783 Mar 8, 2014
All preachers of religion are filled with an over-abundance of pride in their own self-perceived "knowledge."

If that were not so, they would admit to not knowing the future ... period.

Concerning the subject of religion, admitting to not knowing the future is as close as humans can come to being humble.
truth

Perth, Australia

#519784 Mar 8, 2014
Its mean i been free describe and stands for mothers and woman's.

since your religion and your atheist diploma teaching against every female
girls mothers woman's nice lady's become for you nothing..zero..seeeeeeeeee

i am not care whats others think
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#519785 Mar 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
And I'm sure you on the other hand June VanGollum, sleep like a baby (with a little help from Lunesta).
truth

Perth, Australia

#519786 Mar 8, 2014
50 cents for your rabbish documents
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
law not exist
noooo
why money = mamac as fish bajters

now
i am not care
go go go on your wide way
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#519787 Mar 8, 2014
truth wrote:
your law is not my law
law of nasilnik as set up on most evil way is not law..
-nema prisile chile
nooooooooooooooooooooo
as your chilipephilipe
be good
listen words
i talking bymyself to you how going and what they want change in our state city and futher..
They want ad=noooooooooooo
it is written
What so ever ad we going to be great losers?
as buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuum
-as 3x litlle picklet story
no no no no
......All your fellow roman cathoics on this forum never post to you. Anthony, Liam, Hojo, Dust Storm, Regina M. Why? You post 20 times a day hoping for a response and you get nothing. Isn't that sad?

I post to you.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#519788 Mar 8, 2014
From the book “Quick Canadian Facts, 39th edition,” comes the following….

Gale on Lake Erie piled ice into the mouth of Niagara River, damning flow and drying up Niagara Falls for almost 24 hours. Before people in the district learned what had caused the phenomenon the churches were crowded with congregations which thought the world was coming to an end. Millers along the river, being very practical men, did not go to church but made repairs to their mill races. The captain of the “Maid of the Mist” steamer took his men out and dynamited rocks that had been bumping his ship’s keel just below the Falls. Downriver, some sightseers walked through the gorge and discovered swords and muskets that American troops had thrown away crossing the river after the Battle of Lundy’s Lane in the War of 1812.
marge

Ames, IA

#519789 Mar 8, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
If the CC is right then the Bible is wrong, we'll stick with the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 18 min Gol mota garam kh... 21
About Natural Eye Care – Things to Improve Your... 28 min sonyaroy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Turkey 864,787
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 46 min Bisexual 453
Why are American women so FAT?????? (Sep '08) 1 hr Jon 115
Boycott American Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 1 hr Jon 5
boycott american women!!!!! (Nov '10) 1 hr Jon 216
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristineM 2,009
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Neelakaran 7,498
More from around the web