Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654102 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Leeming, Australia

#520023 Mar 9, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...
why vertical
see eskimo net ice house
see bird catchers aha ha ha white cocoons as wicked they catching
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see ordinary mistical words=no no you have to be deluded its not exist
see
geometric innovation=its perfection
over rusiisia japa airplain fast 2x then usual
its come upon as twinkle eyes
who told me
noone
why cvrk in my deluded mind
oh
don't asked or else
i did not see nothing as appiration

its written
where you liked hide yourself
if you go under water or mountains i am there or up i am there
its written
who say that
its written

Lord establish you on every water sea ocean and inhabitant prosper land.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520024 Mar 9, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me?
Are you really saying this forum caused you to suffer in the detail you described, or are you being sarcastic?

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520025 Mar 9, 2014
To be fair, moneys should have god's that answer the prayers of only monkey's. But then being as monkeys hang out in different groups and don't all have the same features or mannerisms ... that could cause religious wars between the different groups of monkeys.

Maybe they are better off without images of gods infecting their egos.
Michael

Canada

#520026 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Isaiah chapter 11 verse 9 tells us that the earth is going to be full of the knowledge of the Lord. This will happen in Christ's worldwide kingdom here on earth. This 1000 year period is going to be a time of teching and discipline so that EVERYONE will under Christ reign,have a full knowledge of the truth.
However believe it or not,at the end of this 1000 year millennial reign of Christ here on earth, there will be some that will still commit SPIRITUAL SUICIDE. So when the great white throne judgement takes place a the end of the 1000 year earthly reign of Christ, they will deserve whenever they get for hey will have brought it on themselves.
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520027 Mar 9, 2014
Has anyone seen the movie "Son of God"? I did last night. What a stupid movie. It could have been so much better. I can't believe that was the best Jesus actor they could find. And Mary looked like she was born in Finland and took acting lessons from the high school.
I found myself thanking the Lord that they didn't make it another 20 min longer.
I say if they make anymore of these movies, they should begin the story after the Crucifixion. We already seen so many portrayals of the Gospels and passion...how about the book of Acts or the life of Paul? The Apostles all were martyred, save John. I think a good movie would be their lives on the big screen.
Michael

Canada

#520028 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really saying this forum caused you to suffer in the detail you described, or are you being sarcastic?
... What you don't believe her? How would your world be if you were only 36 inches tall?

...Have some sympathy. I can't believe you would question her. Where is your belief?

Williams Lake, Canada

#520029 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why some Jews removed the following passage from the inspired book of "Wisdom",
Jews couldn't have tampered with the new testament, as they were tortured and put to death BY the Catholics.

And if you believe that the theology of the Jewish god sending a son to earth to preach Catholicism as being based on truth ... I suggest you really need to get out more and do some studying from other points of view.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520030 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie "Son of God"? I did last night. What a stupid movie.
OH OH ... Does that mean that the "creator" agrees with you, or simply that you agree with your own feedback?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520032 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
......let me see. Born in 4BCE died 33 years later in 29 AD, minus current year 2014 - 29 ...1985 years. Puts us 985 years past the due date.
Past what due date? I think you're greatly confused. Scripture tells us that no man knows the date so to try to set a date is folly of your own doing.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520033 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie "Son of God"? I did last night. What a stupid movie. It could have been so much better. I can't believe that was the best Jesus actor they could find. And Mary looked like she was born in Finland and took acting lessons from the high school.
I found myself thanking the Lord that they didn't make it another 20 min longer.
I say if they make anymore of these movies, they should begin the story after the Crucifixion. We already seen so many portrayals of the Gospels and passion...how about the book of Acts or the life of Paul? The Apostles all were martyred, save John. I think a good movie would be their lives on the big screen.
I haven't seen it nor do I plan to. I heard that they decided not to show the face of Satan in that because because he resembled President Obama,LOL.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520034 Mar 9, 2014
The tendency to claim God as an ally for our partisan value and ends is the source of all religious fanaticism.

Reinhold Niebuhr ... theologian
Michael

Canada

#520035 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
...a better actor for Jesus you say???

...Let me guess. This actor smiled too much? He appeared too feminin. His teeth were perfect and bright white. You wanted a solemn acting Jesus who never smiles and appeared more serious.

....You expected a Jesus actor image that you have had engrained into your mind from the bombardment of catholic pictures/statues of how the church wants Jesus to appear.

...In reality, 2000 years ago Jewish men were about 5 feet 2 to 5 feet 4, with short dark curly hair, olive skin color, dark eyes, thick dark eyebrows with big noses........much like the men from Afghanistan we see on CNN every night.

....Is that how you would like Jesus to appear in the movie. How he Really would have looked.........or the phony way the Catholic church depicts him like the California surfer look......long flowing brown hair. with blue eyes.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520036 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Past what due date? I think you're greatly confused. Scripture tells us that no man knows the date so to try to set a date is folly of your own doing.
Did you ever ponder on the idea that theologians all claim that the gods are beyond all understanding ... just before they write more and more scriptures claiming to know what the gods expect of human belief and behavior???

I suggest even if they hit a bulls eye that just happened to be truth, they wouldn't know that it occurred.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520037 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
And the Passion of the Christ that Mel Gibson did was crap as well.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#520038 Mar 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever ponder on the idea that theologians all claim that the gods are beyond all understanding ... just before they write more and more scriptures claiming to know what the gods expect of human belief and behavior???
I suggest even if they hit a bulls eye that just happened to be truth, they wouldn't know that it occurred.
Give the asinine computer access and this is the result.
Michael

Canada

#520039 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that when you get to 75,000 posts, we throw a big party.(too bad it won't be a retirement party)
....Was it you who told us last year that you often get angry because you were born out of wedlock? I thought it was you.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#520040 Mar 9, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling does not disprove the truth:
Christians reject it for 26 undeniable true reasons....Non Christians accept it as inspired gospel truth...what does that tell you????
Your claims tell me you're babbling and that you have no valid sources for justifying your claims. If you did you would provide them.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520043 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that when you get to 75,000 posts, we throw a big party.(too bad it won't be a retirement party)
By any chance is that a hint that you would like me to leave the forum???

:)

That's the difference between us. I've never wanted anyone to stop posting their opinions.
Michael

Canada

#520044 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Past what due date? I think you're greatly confused. Scripture tells us that no man knows the date so to try to set a date is folly of your own doing.
...Jesus said no one knows but the Father. But I thought if the father knows than so would Jesus. Aren't they both God?

....Remember in the scriptures when Jesus said to the thief on the cross, at the end of this day you will be with me in paradise. Well that didn't happen, scriptures say that Jesus spent 3 days in his earthly tomb.

Don't take things from the bible literally, its full of contradictions and mistakes.

When you have mistakes........then where does the fiction stop and where does the truth begin?

..,don't ever be afraid to question.

Williams Lake, Canada

#520046 Mar 9, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Jesus said no one knows but the Father. But I thought if the father knows than so would Jesus. Aren't they both God?
....Remember in the scriptures when Jesus said to the thief on the cross, at the end of this day you will be with me in paradise. Well that didn't happen, scriptures say that Jesus spent 3 days in his earthly tomb.
Don't take things from the bible literally, its full of contradictions and mistakes.
When you have mistakes........then where does the fiction stop and where does the truth begin?
..,don't ever be afraid to question.
They argue with each other over the same scriptures as did all the Protestants and Catholics. They never seem to learn that they simply choose meanings that suit their own agendas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Toby 64,102
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Leyland Truth Herald 445,468
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 106,545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min The Hangman 973,835
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Ricky F 183,179
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 39 min gundee123 823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min WasteWater 2,587
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 281,882
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Clive 80
More from around the web