Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703709 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520003 Mar 9, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, Tony, Tony,
I guess you don't understand the word figurative.....
2 Peter 3:8
8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day
Figurative.....1,000 years.......
And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Figurative.....1,000 years.......
The thousand year reign is NOT a literal thousand years.
Understanding that it is a symbol of a long and complete reign that encompasses the rest of the world's years.
Sorry....I guess this just might be over your head......
My friend,I'd like for you to stop talking so much and study more.
Go to Zechariah 14th chapter and start reading at verse 4. It shows us that when Christ returns Hos feet will set down that very day on Mt.Sion and the mt will split in t\wo. Read the rest of the chapter for it also ahows us what the nations of the world will be doing under the reign of Christ here on earth during that 1000 year period of Christ's reign.
I'm sure that this will go right over your head just as all the rest of the deeper things of Gods word has. But even if God has not allowed you eyes to see and ears to hear these mysteries of His kingdom at this time you just keep studying Gods word and keep seeking for the truth cause I believe that in due season maybe God will allow your eyes to be opened to the deeper mysteries of His kingdom.
This is the last I will speak to you of this topic because I can discern spiritually when God has closed the eyes and ears on a believer at this time. For many of you your ignorance is gonna up being your salvation. Stay prayed up, keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine.

Don't forget to read Zachariah 14th chapter starting at verse 4 through the entire chapter. The Lord is gonna set foot on Mt. Sion when He returns abd cause it to split in two before He enters that temple for the 1000 year reign. IT IS WRITTEN.
You have been lied to by whomever is teaching you the crap you're spouting here. I'm sure you mean well though.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520004 Mar 9, 2014
no no no no
nothing to do with Jesus Christ
no no no no

many many many will come in my name
its not me
Holy scripture is perfect
many many many are legion
o lord o lord o lord
mercy
evill
what they want used others as interest
interfereeeeeeeeee

not its not fereeeeeeeee

see
its written
Jesus Christ will be rejected.INRI
mr or mrs liar
ne;lamp;a;daj

nedam daj nedam daj

e nechu chu chu chu chu chu chu
is that words as argument as war
yep
power don't have love no
nobody liked be underpower
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

its written
love
INRI=who is been rejected
finish now
lunch with po;shada as knife can't work
dinner is not yet cooked
o yee they cooking something ahaaaaaaaaa
how
on deference form
they have receipt always
from dust powder they have drink too
see powder or power not too much letters deference no
as deluded find
asked yourself how to be corection or perfection
nepravilno nepravilno
only if you used as art as disign from side near arm or bedro=side way from body when you used materials for cloth..
what deference c.luthero flautero as instrumente
se
its in line 4 as music from 9 seeds
Michael

Canada

#520005 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's wrong, Thomas, is that you slept during religion class... Your parents paid good money to have you educated in a Catholic school and you were either sleeping or smoking weed behind the dumpster during religion class.
.......Never did drugs. Another made up story by Liam.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520006 Mar 9, 2014
i told you how they react
powder drink

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

very sad
deluded mind

I am on wrong place in wrong life.
That's all.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520007 Mar 9, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I know Miguel....and they all have pierced my heart and has changed my life. I am no longer the woman that I once was. I can not bare this pain and sorrow any longer.I can not leave my house or even open up my lap top any longer. Some how, I must find the strength to go on. I cry myself to sleep wondering, how, how, how can this be happening to me and Nick?. Well, I know why to me,( I do tend to be a bit of a spit fire) but Nick?( such a calm and loving man) When I came to this forum I was 5 feet tall. I am now 3 feet tall. and can not see over the stirring wheel to drive my car. I have been knocked down a peg or two.( Well, an inch or two.) All I will ask from you Miguel is this. next week is my birthday. Can you send me a pillow.....
You've got to be kidding me. Are you being sarcastic?
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520008 Mar 9, 2014
nooo
i don't wanted pray any more for anyoneeeeeeeeee
not at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllll

pray for yourselffffffffffffff

25/3
don't be afraid
yes

tell them liars are users
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#520009 Mar 9, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Triune God.....
God.....the Father
God.....the Son
God.....the Holy Spirit
Also, there is a chain of command in the Bible.
I Corinthians 11:3, "But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

The three Gods, Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva, becoming manifest to him, replied,“Learn, O devotee, that there is no real distinction between us. What to you appears such is only by semblance. The single being appears under three forms by the acts of creation, preservation and destruction, but he is one.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520010 Mar 9, 2014
now they have knife=as posada=as sailors

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
see its one side
they choose vertical line
japanese alphabetic letters
and numbers

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520011 Mar 9, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
God is NOT bound by time.
Psalm 90:3-4
3 You turn people back to dust,
saying,“Return to dust, you mortals.”
4 A thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch in the night.
Time is NOT a consequence to eternal beings.
God does not want any person to perish.
This is the reason why thousands of years have passed by since the time Jesus first came to the earth.
God wants all people to reach repentance.
Zechariah chapter 14 verses16,17,18. This is happenig here on earth after Christ returns and takes over world governments and sets up His own worldwide kingdom and is reigning from the temple for the 1000 years.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520012 Mar 9, 2014
you say juno
many many many=your one

seeeee

be good june

I am good

i need control my anger toward all
why
se
What Holy Scripture say;
'father forgive them they did not know what they doing'
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#520013 Mar 9, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I am no "expert" on history. I see it merely as a way to promote one's self-interests, by those who write it....
If you don't cotton to any history whatsoever, then I suggest you stop promoting the existence of a god as being based on fact, rather than human illusion.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#520014 Mar 9, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zechariah chapter 14 verses16,17,18. This is happenig here on earth after Christ returns and takes over world governments and sets up His own worldwide kingdom and is reigning from the temple for the 1000 years.
Theologians in all religion wrote flamboyant stories. And you just happen to choose the ones that you enjoy as your own entertainment. Others choose other stories that don't appeal to you ... and you put them down for having their own choices.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520015 Mar 9, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Although it was occasionally quoted in early church writings, it was nowhere accepted in a canon.
Jerome vigorously resisted including the Apocrypha in his Latin Vulgate Version (400 AD), but was overruled. As a result, the standard Roman Catholic Bible throughout the medieval period contained it. SNIPPED
Epiphanius (the great opposer of heresy, 360 A.D.) rejected them all. Referring to Wisdom of Solomon & book of Jesus Sirach, he said "These indeed are useful books & profitable, but they are not placed in the number of the canonical."
The end ....
There were too many holes in your posts so i snipped it. I understand why you didn't give a link..

I can see why some Jews removed the following passage from the inspired book of "Wisdom", but i don't understand why Oxbore and the Protestants removed it.
This is a prophecy about Jesus Christ and the high priest and elders who would crucify Him. Its partially written through the 3rd person scene.

Wisdom (of Solomon) 2: 13-22
"He professes to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord.
He became to us a reproof of our thoughts;
the very sight of him is a burden to us, because his manner of life is unlike that of
others,
and his ways are strange.
16 We are considered by him as something base, and he avoids our ways as unclean;
He calls the last end of the righteous happy,
and boasts that God is his Father.
17 Let us see if his words are true,
and let us test what will happen at the end of his life.
For if this righteous man is God's son, He will help him,
and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries.
Let us test him with insults and torture,
that we may find out how gentle he is,
and make trial of his forbearance.
20 Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for according to what he says,
he will be protected"

21 thus they reasoned, but they were led astray, for their wickedness blinded them,
and they did not know the secret purpose of God.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#520016 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me. Are you being sarcastic?
Excuse me?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#520017 Mar 9, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't cotton to any history whatsoever, then I suggest you stop promoting the existence of a god as being based on fact, rather than human illusion.
I suggest that when you get to 75,000 posts, we throw a big party.(too bad it won't be a retirement party)
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520018 Mar 9, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

how its look
as small parts as geometric as computers too

don't look upon our sin or error

look what we believe

they have as dance culture tradition with stomach belly dancer with small finger
as letters are trade as ring on small finger
see as trade=sold
now
as apostolke shoes needle are beringe line near alaska
as computer system makers are yellow race

are you for sure its stay in or withimn them
noo
pak i tac

tic tac tic tac=o'clock
c.lock
did you
yes you are
now
you are chilitanka
as well you read as citanka as book
i am not care what you think
noooooo
you are trouble for me
yes you are
but my talk as you describe is as cocky as bird to much talk
ok..dear cocky

but its two bird as cocky similar exist over both side between pacific and antlantic over map ass coast as well they love each other as you love me even when you don't liked or don't wanted me
yep as onion over eyes
nowwwwwwwwwwww
its mean both side as chilit control
net perfection as line as you see securete cover up on invisible line as in geometric line over map..

color as caracter can be or going to be
as what as weather or mounthly as peariodic as 4 seasion

seee
posada as knife
sesion=papers paprika salt and similar tiny words
but secrets exist as describe how they operated as secrets

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by tralala la

my brother have birth day too
father mother brother and me some very close mounths
4 person
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Leeming, Australia

#520019 Mar 9, 2014
as describe see how much associated with each other
with tiny things..
trough trade
culture music
receipt food
and so on

see knife= as posada
and seasons as salt papers paprika or similar
small words small art
small things

now

my poems
poimanje
poi=imenje
poi=big names
we say
'from tiny small people become bigger or famous people or trustworthy

without trust
you can't have nothing
nepovjerenje
nebovjerenje
see two words
nebo=heavenly
vjerenje=weading
kana as marrige=miracle

see
here in words no mi;rac;le
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
satan is smart
yepppp

now
who care

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#520020 Mar 9, 2014
Isaiah chapter 11 verse 9 tells us that the earth is going to be full of the knowledge of the Lord. This will happen in Christ's worldwide kingdom here on earth. This 1000 year period is going to be a time of teching and discipline so that EVERYONE will under Christ reign,have a full knowledge of the truth.

However believe it or not,at the end of this 1000 year millennial reign of Christ here on earth, there will be some that will still commit SPIRITUAL SUICIDE. So when the great white throne judgement takes place a the end of the 1000 year earthly reign of Christ, they will deserve whenever they get for hey will have brought it on themselves.
Michael

Canada

#520021 Mar 9, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I know Miguel....and they all have pierced my heart and has changed my life. I am no longer the woman that I once was. I can not bare this pain and sorrow any longer.I can not leave my house or even open up my lap top any longer. Some how, I must find the strength to go on. I cry myself to sleep wondering, how, how, how can this be happening to me and Nick?. Well, I know why to me,( I do tend to be a bit of a spit fire) but Nick?( such a calm and loving man) When I came to this forum I was 5 feet tall. I am now 3 feet tall. and can not see over the stirring wheel to drive my car. I have been knocked down a peg or two.( Well, an inch or two.) All I will ask from you Miguel is this. next week is my birthday. Can you send me a pillow.....
.......... I am reading your post balling my eyes out.

.......Being only 3 feet tall now means when you are in a crowd with regular sized people, you are the last one to know when it starts raining.

.... Now you and Nick shop for little peoples clothes in the children's department at Sears......so embarasing! I feel so sorry for both of you. Everything in your world now seems so big.

....and all this happened to you because some people on this forum thought they would be smart, making them feel better knocking you down a peg or two, then making matters worse after their disgusting, poison vile, hateful, hurtful attacks, with synthetic smiles on their faces sheepishly say they are sorry.

I am sending you and Nick a large bottle of heightening pills, so you can once again walk tall, and never be looked down upon again..........Only 1 pill a day,.....remember!

...the perpetrators say they were sorry. We have heard this all before and we will hear it again.

Michael

Canada

#520022 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that when you get to 75,000 posts, we throw a big party.(too bad it won't be a retirement party)
She is already at 71,500. Your talking two days for on now 75,000.

Is the party at your place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Food and Drinks 996,498
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min No Surprize 88,095
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? 33 min Freedom of speech 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Moo Goo Guy Pan 448,493
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 223,078
Last post wins (May '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 543
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,918