Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683939 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516892 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of a child writing a letter to Sants Claus...
No. It's a little more sophisticated than your diction.

Location hidden

#516893 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
Don't worry yerself none....we ain't feed'n ya noth'n more than scraps.
Yer sensitive little mind can't handle any more than that.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516894 Feb 22, 2014
nemoj se okliznik eklisano
look
after prayers in sleep its took me in deep
as oklesano=as no any builders or human hands done
its going in deep deep many many kilometres
yep until dirty deep oily water yepppppppppppppppp

evil serve evil

don't be slioth;perry

evillllllllllll serve evillllllllllllllllll
paul saul luas buals as bavul=mistery box
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
see make buildings up up then
what they say
ju;mp down there ap;ron will waith you
devil evil policy

marsh you know whereeeeeeeeee

this is problem where on street with two direction up and down left and righ
utsomething closly destructive as hor;is on taile horibaleeeeeeee
bum bum bum
see
tikichi and toalkichiiiiiiiii

sram te bilo
nemanistabijelo=itsnot whit itsblack mind as you arehorible thiefs evil preperators and so on

see that nice describe

pro;djevo
moje srce ljubi tebe evo
pridjev=describe

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#516897 Feb 22, 2014
Well how are you good folks doing this fine night? I take it that everyone is blessed this fine day. I know I am.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516898 Feb 22, 2014
I take joke upon myself.

seeee
its not fact..
Jesus speak with parable.
onion as head and kurculj as branch
is not truthfull
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516899 Feb 22, 2014
see
12 sun system story
kepler
se layers
see onion story as greeke is not god onion family
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
yes really

Falls City, NE

#516900 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still post'n from that FEMA camp out there in branaska?
Branaska? I am posting from my little farm that feeds the world. Next time you get up and make yourself a sandwich, thank a farmer for the delicious food that they grew for wackos like you.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#516901 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
In no way is this indicating a church!!!! The Bible does not teach the anti-Christ will found a church....
If I may. There are two "BEASTS" aka SYSTEMS that the Bible speaks of. One is a POLITICAL SYSTEM that receives a deadly wound and rises again as a RELIGIOUS system. It is this RELIGIOUS system that ALL the world,all but the Elect (144,000) will be a part of. This includes every so called church,religion or what have you in the world today will be deceived by the beast ( religious) SYSTEM. This includes those that profess to be Christians today YOU TOO WILL BE DECEIVED AND WILL WORSHIP THE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM THAT SATAN THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL START UP.

So called Christians are gonna think that entity called the ANTI-CHRIST is actually Christ so they will flock to him in droves. WHY? Because they are not as familiar with the word of God as they should be so they will think that the first entity that arrives on the scene is actually the real Christ.

Given the fact that they are clueless as to what the real mark of the Beast really is, they have already been primed for deception and they will accept the mark of the Beast just as surely as water is wet.

Location hidden

#516902 Feb 22, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Branaska? I am posting from my little farm that feeds the world. Next time you get up and make yourself a sandwich, thank a farmer for the delicious food that they grew for wackos like you.
Thanks ...but I don't eat your corporate Monsanto garbage. It's unhealthy.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516903 Feb 22, 2014
he is evillllllllllllll
how balck sun can be as ligh
acideeeeee
green and blue onineeeeeeeee with kurculj as merline

seeeeeee storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i told you your grekano is krekeeeeeee zabac as froich as fraud isssssss

klepci i klomace
vjestci i vjestice
zmjurune
ja kriju nogice as lazhce
evillllllllllll

heavenly body are heavenly light

not acidic as color green and blue=black klepastoushichi

seeeeeeeee light is not there its as hell black

nowwwwwww your hevenly interaction are black throne without any light
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#516904 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You believing your lying pope over the Sacred Infallible Word of God...
When you stand at the Great White Throne Judgement Seat, you will not be able to say "Well, the pope lied to me, and no one ever told me he lied to me"....
Go debate, discuss and argue your Protestant "self opinionated" propaganda "hogwash" with the rest of your 42,200 bible only editorialists who don't agree with you either !!!....... I have no time to waste responding to the "rubbish Anti-Catholic opinions" that you Ox, have become "so famous for" ------in spreading on this forum.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#516905 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's a little more sophisticated than your diction.
Yes. Reminds me of a child writing a letter to Sants Claus...

Location hidden

#516906 Feb 22, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go debate, discuss and argue your Protestant "self opinionated" propaganda "hogwash" with the rest of your 42,200 bible only editorialists who don't agree with you either !!!....... I have no time to waste responding to the "rubbish Anti-Catholic opinions" that you Ox, have become "so famous for" ------in spreading on this forum.
There is nothing to debate...You are believing your lying pope over the Sacred Infallible Word of God...

Proof of my words from Scripture....In Rev Christ referred to seven churches...none of which He referred to as Catholic...so He did not found your denomination...

When you stand at the Great White Throne Judgement Seat, you will not be able to say "Well, the pope lied to me, and no one ever told me he lied to me"....
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#516907 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lready set you straight on this matter....go back and rereaed my post....
I can't recall that you've ever set anyone straight on any matter.

Knowing or not knowing the Scriptural chapter and verse that addresses the subject does not make you a child of God; neither does not knowing keep you from being a child of God. The fact that we are children of God is far more important than memorizing portions of the Bible, since you can quote without understanding.

Location hidden

#516908 Feb 22, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> If I may. There are two "BEASTS" aka SYSTEMS that the Bible speaks of. One is a POLITICAL SYSTEM that receives a deadly wound and rises again as a RELIGIOUS system. It is this RELIGIOUS system that ALL the world,all but the Elect (144,000) will be a part of. This includes every so called church,religion or what have you in the world today will be deceived by the beast ( religious) SYSTEM. This includes those that profess to be Christians today YOU TOO WILL BE DECEIVED AND WILL WORSHIP THE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM THAT SATAN THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL START UP.
So called Christians are gonna think that entity called the ANTI-CHRIST is actually Christ so they will flock to him in droves. WHY? Because they are not as familiar with the word of God as they should be so they will think that the first entity that arrives on the scene is actually the real Christ.
Given the fact that they are clueless as to what the real mark of the Beast really is, they have already been primed for deception and they will accept the mark of the Beast just as surely as water is wet.
Horse manure!!!!

The Bible does not teach the anti-Christ has or will found a church.... Christ found a church....church defined as follows....

church: Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. JesusÂ’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it: the netherworld (Greek Had&#275;s, the abode of the dead) is conceived of as a walled city whose gates will not close in upon the church of Jesus, i.e., it will not be overcome by the power of death.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516910 Feb 22, 2014
poceo je za mnom trcat prema shopu i policijskoj stanici
a ja sam se sakrila u benz kuchicu i gledam kako sotonski na davliji nacin vrti sa glavom
manji nego on ali sa istom majicom i gacama samo manji sa zaliskama od proklete sotonske glav od politicara i tako
uputili ste se ka svojoj brachi saucesnicima u policijskoj stanici gdje ste bili slobodni pociniti criminalno djelo prema meni i mojoj obitelji i zabriniti mi svaku odbranu i da vas nesmi nitko prjaviti vashim kriminalcima i vashim ubicama
jedno prokleto ubilacko i krivokletnicko drustvo

ubice izsusjedne policijske stanice
jelto 77 george tarace
zar josh molite na prokleti davliji i sotonski nacin
trebada ih ubijemo ili rastavimo
pa da kazete to oni cine cine sami sebi

jedno sveopcehe davlije prokleto drustvo od prokletih otimacha i ubicaaaaaaaaaaaaa

deserve as you do and you know that you doooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#516911 Feb 22, 2014
sram vas bilo ubice lazote krvnici i organizatori svega

da se postena dusha i obitelj nemaju pravo braniti

po kojem davlijem sudu

sudu ubica i krivokletnikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tocno se znade tko su i sto su
i pod kojim se imenima kriju

kako vas bando nije sramotaaaa

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#516912 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse manure!!!!
The Bible does not teach the anti-Christ has or will found a church.... Christ found a church....church defined as follows....
church: Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. JesusÂ’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God. The gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it: the netherworld (Greek Had&#275;s, the abode of the dead) is conceived of as a walled city whose gates will not close in upon the church of Jesus, i.e., it will not be overcome by the power of death.
A church? He 's not only gonna found a "church" but he will found an entire religious system. It will be a one world church. Christians,Muslims,Hindu's etc, whatever your religion is are gonna be a part of this one world church.

Yep.I can tell you're one of those that will be deceived and will accept the mark of the beast aka,you will be a servant of this one world religious system.

But I must also add that in the end all those that ignorantly accepted the mark of the beast will eventually realize what they have done and will come out of this system and return to the Lord. A SIN COMMITTED IN IGNORANCE, GOD WILL NOT HOLD IT AGAINST YOU UPON REPENTANCE.

Location hidden

#516913 Feb 22, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Branaska? I am posting from my little farm that feeds the world. Next time you get up and make yourself a sandwich, thank a farmer for the delicious food that they grew for wackos like you.
A FARM?!
A pig farm right?! You got any gold coated pigs ya bring ta church with ya? I bet yer bosom buddy Regina jist loves you right?
Do ya use special boots when ya breed sheep too?
truth

Perth, Australia

#516914 Feb 22, 2014
kako bi bilo lijepo da neko ubija vashu zenu djecu i vashe obiteljiiiiiii
da vam cine sto vicinite drugima

sram vas bilo
bijedeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 17,534
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 14 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 2 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 3 hr aldenmorgan737 3
More from around the web