Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,857
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516577 Feb 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Its catch 22 for you guys. On one hand... You really need to believe the Bible fell from Heaven; completed with the correct list.
Basically, Jesus' ministry makes or breaks on your private interpretations of some of his apostles writings; the evil Roman empire infiltrated a group of Christians and barbarically forced the world to accept THEIR brand of these letters and memoirs... That's an exciting scenario in a Dan Brown novel.
I certainly don't.
History is it's own witness.....you can try to twist it all you want. Your deity is NOT the great creator....never was-never will be....and your book is the worst construction of any religious texts ever assembled throughout the entirety of history.
Fools compiled it---fools follow it....and then you add in all the crazy ritual ceremonies and obfuscations of deity to make it an even more bizarre cult of barbarians pretending to be holy.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#516578 Feb 21, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz" <quoted text>
Didn't Columbus,land somewhere outside the Us,AnywAy.
That does,not diminish his, d discovery ..it was not the UNITED STATES,until centuries,later..thanks,to Protestant and Catholic and deist etc...who proclaimed a/ land of free worship...NOT RULED BY KINGS,and their RELIGION.
Obviously it was,important ...along with the taxation..bearing arms etc...
----------
History is sometimes re-written for the sake of those who wish to erase the truth. I understand that Columbus' support came from Jews who had been banished from Spain, and were seeking a refuge.
A lot of lies have been told about America, but accept the truth, and you will begin to see more clearly. America IS the nation founded by Christians.
KayMarie
Where has your husband been? Is his health ok?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#516579 Feb 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
2.6 Elohim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_ ...
'2.6 Elohom' The numbers seemed to hover in the air above the body of the dead man.

Barney Fife's eyes bulged from their sockets.His face turned a sicking white paller.

"And....Andy...he tried to scream in a horse voice but terror seemed to close around his skinny wind pipe in his throat.Suddenly he felt a steamy wetness in his jockey shorts that rolled down his pant leg.He shat himself to the rim.

Ms.Waineta's hot beef sandwiches he ate for lunch at the truck stop lurched in his stomach and it came up in a burning wave splattering the floor.

"Yes.JuneVanDerMark was back in Mayberry,and Lord help us all." Barney mumbled.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516580 Feb 21, 2014
no confeeeeeee
you need be honest
all of us have prosecution from something or someone
very specific people with high kvality especialy who broth foward knoweladge are in great dengarose..yeee

please explain how many similar scientific or high diploma people suffer in USA..if they suffer did they suffer because of american people or very rich decivers and posessors..
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#516581 Feb 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent. That was the daily reading at Mass today, as you know.
We had a snow storm in Mpls and I attended an early morning mass in downtown with about 10 people. Usually there are 5x as many in their basement chapel. With the weather factor, it was a neat Mass being intimate with the service. I was 4 feet from the altar. That doesn't usually happen. The Priest gave a great, respectful homily on how Luther undid the Book of James.
Beautiful, Liam! We also have a small chapel where daily Mass is held and, yes, it's very neat being so close to the altar. I know what you mean.

The weather has been so crazy this year! We've had brutally cold temps most of the season and lots of snow, which I love....but today it was almost 60 degrees! Enjoy your snow! We're due for a little more next week!

Location hidden

#516582 Feb 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion exists ... but whether it is based on any truth whatsoever, is what remains a mystery to me.
You weren't alive in the days of Columbus and neither was I. We can fantasize that he was not the first or was the first to discover the Americas ... but as people all have different opinions, it remains a mystery ... at least to me.
If you think you got it right on the mark of truth ... then carry on with your "peers" that agree with you.
That is your choice.
I simply don't know. I just post differing opinions.
Oh, grow a brain will ya?
The rest of the world will not digress to your level of ignorant thinking.
I am embarrassed to say you are part of the same species.

Location hidden

#516583 Feb 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are silly.
I clipped the insults off of your post because your insults are repetitive.
And as for self-deceit, I believe it fits all of us ... including you.
You mean you just can't stand reading the truth about yourself.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516584 Feb 21, 2014
i told you what Jesus say;'go out from him'
..they know who they are as well they doing that..
seeeeeeeeeee
someone know
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#516585 Feb 21, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a proven thief:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TV910R5AL...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TV910R5AL...
Lying about me doesn't change that.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516586 Feb 21, 2014
prijatelj koji te gleda
seee
proverb 7
eyes on which side
glassis
hair up
lips

pro;djevo
moje srce ljubi tebe evo
pridjev=discribe see disc di scribe

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who seek my life must died
its written
who waith and betray friend with kiss
who waithing and seek face
see

pro;djevo

whats mean chilit=lock as around but as tiny head from bird

i drove that too
its stay front of meeeeee

see inner look as tiny letter r in writing as both of side as two tiny head as bird
chilit=as old fashion as lock as key on nest
i drove as nest as surrender as heavenly magic way as we say as oblak=cloud
i drove that
why?

I don't know why
i drove
i will find out where as well why?

see word
oblak
see
ob;lack lacl leck lick lock luck
seeeeeeeeeeee

whereeeeeeeeee

ha ha ha after my anger cry or pray

its look as force to know
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#516587 Feb 21, 2014
it is written
God always will turn your situation toward good.

Location hidden

#516588 Feb 21, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Does this map prove that China discovered America before Columbus?
Controversial historian Gavin Menzies is claiming that this map from 1418 proves that the New World was discovered by China's Admiral Zheng He some 70 years before Columbus. But that's not the half of it.
Menzies, a much beloved figure among wingnut historians, just published a book titled Who Discovered America in which he lays out these and other remarkable claims — including the suggestion that Chinese sailors were the first to cross the Pacific Ocean over 40,000 years ago. It's the latest in a series of books in which he's pushed the rather outlandish theory that Chinese sailors discovered both New World continents.
http://io9.com/does-this-map-prove-that-china...
You had better not believe that as fact unless or until it has been verified. You need to look up the artifacts excavated in Peru and other south American sites independent of such claims and the timeline of existence of all those artifacts discovered for a start.
StarC

United States

#516589 Feb 21, 2014
FAITHFUL REFLECTIONS ON SON OF GOD
Movie
-2/23/14 - 9pm ET on EWTN

Location hidden

#516590 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror again? ;0 Rhetorical question.
No. It fits you quite well too hypocrite.

Location hidden

#516591 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are God and get to tell us what was always taught is wrong according to you from the book you believe is a fairy tale? Your infallible bible teachings are the real deal? Good Stuff! lol The unlearned and unstable wrest the word unto their destruction. Well there you have it. You are in the bible!
So are you hypocrite.
The point is you (and others) throw all your verses combined with your twisted rhetoric at all others as a tool, while at the same time committing the wrongs you are pointing out to the others. Take that big ole' log from your own eye first. You have NO room to accuse bigot.
I don't need your contradictory book to know myself and do NOT live in the "fear" you dolts do because of such errant teachings.

Location hidden

#516592 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't matter Regina, he is only a scoffer who has no desire to see and that is why proverbs on fools fit him so well.
Pointing out the condescending arrogance of you cult subjugates and the futility of your following contradictory errant teachings is not scoffing. But you are free to have that persecution complex if it fits your behavior.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516593 Feb 21, 2014
you are confo zonfo
zone
where
two table as 10 commandments as two fingers over in line swipt of entire region and remove continents

see

imate bijele prste
u kobnu danu
kobni dan=deadly day

se

under sea or ocean beneath
basin
see what stay there science 60 millions years ago when continents before moveeeeeeeeeeeee

aj confee
i don't know what you talking or find or know what others find
but i see what i droveeeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

#516594 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah June try Remanant of God or sites that say the holocaust was a hoax and the Jews caused 911 as that site and other super highly credible sites with irrefutable facts was posted by this guy as credible to substantiate a position. Remember you might get credit if its substantiated and valid like from those. You just have to make the effort like he does.
Go for it! Not since the Ring has so much suspense been in the air on who will win this fiction debate so we can all know reality. Our our dreams reality or is reality a dream. Only time will tell. Who will win the clash of these of these Titans? The world awaits!
You don't even have the intelligence to differentiate sarcasm and facts do you dolt.
Is that what your church has done to/for you?
Sure looks like it bigot.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516595 Feb 21, 2014
you are confo zonfo
zone
f=6 o=1+5=6

zone 66
https://www.google.com.au/search...

aj confe
try understood
you not
i know you not wanted
you are trouble to understood my way

seeeeeeeeeee

see two graveyard table as 10 commandments as over two fingers
two graveyards adoldts and youngest its look like that then
fingers over

fin;gers
reg;n;if$

perfectly describe what others dont see
but i try put you there how others see
not me
truth

Perth, Australia

#516596 Feb 21, 2014
you are wrong don't you
you know that

why
forgive me if you could
you know others can think too
ye

this table as basin are much more dangerous
as removing continents

but as heavenly see
how on earth it is in heaven

seeeeeeeeeee

be very careful confe
others can think better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 773,465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 min shyam 5,499
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Shelflife 264,980
Darüssafaka Profilo 299 I5 34 PROFILO istinye... 43 min tenzanen 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr E too 50
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Bad Company 1,890
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr fakyumom 604,738
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dolphin 441,751
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web