Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641103 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516590 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror again? ;0 Rhetorical question.
No. It fits you quite well too hypocrite.

Location hidden

#516591 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are God and get to tell us what was always taught is wrong according to you from the book you believe is a fairy tale? Your infallible bible teachings are the real deal? Good Stuff! lol The unlearned and unstable wrest the word unto their destruction. Well there you have it. You are in the bible!
So are you hypocrite.
The point is you (and others) throw all your verses combined with your twisted rhetoric at all others as a tool, while at the same time committing the wrongs you are pointing out to the others. Take that big ole' log from your own eye first. You have NO room to accuse bigot.
I don't need your contradictory book to know myself and do NOT live in the "fear" you dolts do because of such errant teachings.

Location hidden

#516592 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't matter Regina, he is only a scoffer who has no desire to see and that is why proverbs on fools fit him so well.
Pointing out the condescending arrogance of you cult subjugates and the futility of your following contradictory errant teachings is not scoffing. But you are free to have that persecution complex if it fits your behavior.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516593 Feb 21, 2014
you are confo zonfo
zone
where
two table as 10 commandments as two fingers over in line swipt of entire region and remove continents

see

imate bijele prste
u kobnu danu
kobni dan=deadly day

se

under sea or ocean beneath
basin
see what stay there science 60 millions years ago when continents before moveeeeeeeeeeeee

aj confee
i don't know what you talking or find or know what others find
but i see what i droveeeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

#516594 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah June try Remanant of God or sites that say the holocaust was a hoax and the Jews caused 911 as that site and other super highly credible sites with irrefutable facts was posted by this guy as credible to substantiate a position. Remember you might get credit if its substantiated and valid like from those. You just have to make the effort like he does.
Go for it! Not since the Ring has so much suspense been in the air on who will win this fiction debate so we can all know reality. Our our dreams reality or is reality a dream. Only time will tell. Who will win the clash of these of these Titans? The world awaits!
You don't even have the intelligence to differentiate sarcasm and facts do you dolt.
Is that what your church has done to/for you?
Sure looks like it bigot.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516595 Feb 21, 2014
you are confo zonfo
zone
f=6 o=1+5=6

zone 66
https://www.google.com.au/search...

aj confe
try understood
you not
i know you not wanted
you are trouble to understood my way

seeeeeeeeeee

see two graveyard table as 10 commandments as over two fingers
two graveyards adoldts and youngest its look like that then
fingers over

fin;gers
reg;n;if$

perfectly describe what others dont see
but i try put you there how others see
not me
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516596 Feb 21, 2014
you are wrong don't you
you know that

why
forgive me if you could
you know others can think too
ye

this table as basin are much more dangerous
as removing continents

but as heavenly see
how on earth it is in heaven

seeeeeeeeeee

be very careful confe
others can think better

Location hidden

#516597 Feb 21, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, others can benefit from it.
I suspect there might be a problem there with holding his fire water; he's too belligerent, too much of a hot head. Just ignore the thing.
Your derogatory garbage doesn't bother me witch...it helps prove what a bigot and hypocrite you are.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#516598 Feb 21, 2014
who="Liam" <quoted text>
Where has your husband been? Is his health ok?

----------
He is doing well. He is just weary of having to scroll through pages of people's posts who have no desire to share thoughts on the gospel...but just want to tout atheism and a bad attitude. We may not agree on everything, but the hope is to "come now, let us reason together".

I believe that we can learn from each other, and must if we are to learn the love of God. I trust that we are not each others enemies, but sincere believers who have not yet learned everything.

Be blessed...
KayMarie

marge

Leesburg, GA

#516599 Feb 21, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
(Matthew 23:17)- "You fools and blind men! Which is more important, the gold or the temple that sanctified the gold?"
1 Corinthians 3:16
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#516600 Feb 21, 2014
Pierre wrote:
1 Corinthians 3:4  For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5  ¶Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6  I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7  So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase."
Who is Peter? Who is the pope?
1 Corinthians 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
What can I say. The Lord knows those who are his. He knows those who have a pure desire to serve and honor him.
He says : My sheep hear my voice and they follow me.
Not Peter or some religion.!!!!
Amen
.And Peter was,an apostle ..not a,Pope ...he preached the word of Christ ...telling them.about Jesus,...not a,CHURCH to be held up......but the Church as,in body of believers,...His,bride..His,sh eep ..the true Church

Location hidden

#516601 Feb 21, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are wrong.
Contrary to your silly claim, the Bing Dictionary is exactly what Microsoft calls it -- a dictionary. One can not only search that dictionary through the Bing search engine, one may download the dictionary as well:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/store/bing-...
Additionally, I provided quotes from four dictionaries proving your ignorance, not just from Bing Dictionary:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
So you pretending Bing Dictionary it's not a dictionary is meaningless, other than it does show your ignorance.
And that's a good thing.
I have already straightened you out on this matter.....I can't make you believe it...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#516602 Feb 21, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
James 2:20-24
Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?
Hey Regina how are you? Nice verses your posting and they show how we are the temple and not a philosophy of rituals but actual deeds wrought in Jesus.
Welbert Landong

Cebu, Philippines

#516603 Feb 21, 2014
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 16:13-19.
Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi and he asked his disciples,“Who do people say that the Son of Man is?”
They replied, "Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter said in reply, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
Jesus said to him in reply, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Location hidden

#516604 Feb 21, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a proven thief:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TV910R5AL...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/TV910R5AL...
Lying about me doesn't change that.
I have already straightened you out on this matter.....I can't make you believe it...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#516605 Feb 21, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You said alot more than that fool. Once again I have never said I am a Eucharist Minister that is another of the many lies you have told. Do you think that Catholics do not know the claim of the Orthodox church? Are you really that Daft? No answer required. Here again you offer nothing. You are truly a sick person and you would be thrown off of any Orthodox board with any integrity immediately if you made the many sick comments you have made in here. If you want to speak of an embarrassment to your church, you should look in the mirror.
Sick ???
One of your own uses,the gutter when speaking ...only one of you says,a,word...gutter..sex talk..making fun of illness ..slandering ..lying outright ..harassing ..stalking from one board to another .
I never thought i had so much difference with Catholics,until TOPIX..

I have seen several treat folks,in an Christian manner ..elsewhere,on Topix

On this board, let me,say I've learned a,lot...never thought there was,so much separation between CHRISTS,followers,...And I don't mean just the Eucharist or Immaculate Conception..

Unbelievable,..some of it...You folks,ONLY ONLY look at Catholic view,of history ....if the,Popes say non e volition ..You go with that...now,evolution yup that's,the thing...limbo...yes...now,no ...
Mass,in Latin only ...no personal bibles,as,school books ...only Catechism ...etc.
Now,it's,Engish here and bible study ......it's,not the,RCC NOW,..it's,the CC..etc etc..

You insist things,never change,...they have all the time even in the last 50 years....let alone centuries,.

Yet each proclamation...has to be true from Rome..no matter what kind of person has,been POPE over the centuries ...to me that's,foolish as,some of them.we're NOT worthy ...of The name,

.You won't admit the,Reformation was needed ...IMO it was,or you would have a very different religion..today

I know,you folks,really believe IN your Church ...but it's,CHRIST who is,UNCHANGING AND INFALLIBLE ...not any man..or institution..

I don't expect anyone of us,to switch....but some,of you are not like any Catholics,I've ever known ....And I think that's,what Sera was saying..

This,forum.is,not a,good advertisement ...for your Church...

And calling her names is not a good example either ....nor intelligent discourse ...
Just saying

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#516606 Feb 21, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Liam" <quoted text>
Where has your husband been? Is his health ok?
----------
He is doing well. He is just weary of having to scroll through pages of people's posts who have no desire to share thoughts on the gospel...but just want to tout atheism and a bad attitude. We may not agree on everything, but the hope is to "come now, let us reason together".
I believe that we can learn from each other, and must if we are to learn the love of God. I trust that we are not each others enemies, but sincere believers who have not yet learned everything.
Be blessed...
KayMarie
It would be nice WITHOUT the,PERSONAL attacks...on people..

CHRIST IS,OUR Saviuor ....those,who believe ..we SHOUld be discussing Him....

That new,movie SON OF GOD is,getting a,lot of press....by the same folks,who did the BIBLE miniseries...
Welbert Landong

Cebu, Philippines

#516607 Feb 21, 2014
GOSPEL Matthew 5:38-48
Jesus said to his disciples:'You have learnt how it was said: Eye for eye and tooth for tooth. But I say this to you: offer the wicked man no resistance. On the contrary, if anyone hits you on the right cheek, offer him the other as well; if a man takes you to law and would have your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone orders you to go one mile, go two miles with him. Give to anyone who asks, and if anyone wants to borrow, do not turn away.
'You have learnt how it was said: You must love your neighbour and hate your enemy. But I say this to you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you; in this way you will be sons of your Father in heaven, for he causes his sun to rise on bad men as well as good, and his rain to fall on honest and dishonest men alike. For if you love those who love you, what right have you to claim any credit? Even the tax collectors do as much, do they not? And if you save your greetings for your brothers, are you doing anything exceptional? Even the pagans do as much, do they not? You must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect.
The Gospel of the Lord: Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516608 Feb 21, 2014
it is written
Who will be reject?
INRI
Its written
How betray as well who?
Its written
That you don't need be shame cross INRI?

to be save trough Cross INRI..

Are you for sure you are save trough IPRI IBRI ICRI IDRI IFRI IGRI IHRI IJRI IKRI IRLI IMRI IQRI ISRI ITRI IVRI IWRI IXRI IYRI IZRI????????

very sad
wide way
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516609 Feb 21, 2014
Who used passage trough Mathew as well why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 280,852
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Demon Finder 18,663
Play "end of the word" part 2 6 min ImFree2Choose 1,702
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Lbj 104,599
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min RiversideRedneck 37,507
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min RiversideRedneck 969,856
Easter Seals of Arkansas you better call F Lee ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,320
More from around the web