Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,492
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#516113 Feb 20, 2014
sta ce jadna
nezna da ona zivi
na vishe mista

nooooooooo
vjesticeeeeeeeee
3x you live on most evil way
where
in all religion

nema hrvatske vishe

prokockali su je junaci kojih nikad ni bilo
noooooooooooooo

jedini heroji su
majke
koliko su ih rodili
toliko vas jeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#516114 Feb 20, 2014
KRIZ STOJI NA MOJIM LEDJIMA
OSJECANM GA CIJELIM SVOJIM BICEM
PRIKOVANA NA MENE

TESKO JE SE MOLITI KAD NEPRIHVACATE MOLITVU ONAKU KAKVA JEST

kRIZ JE OTKUPLJENJE
PO KRIZU STE I KRVI OTKUPLJENI

JA SAM SA VAMA
DRUGI IZRABLJIVACHI NISUUUUUUUUUU

I KAD MOLE BOGA LAZHU
truth

Perth, Australia

#516115 Feb 20, 2014
I'N'RI
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#516116 Feb 20, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians observe Sunday as commanded by the Apostles. You changed it back to Saturday because you worship the Saturn god. Lol.
I've learned long ago not to seriously entertain discussions with SDA and Jehovah's. You people are some of the most ignorant human beings I've ever encountered. No different than 9-11 conspiracy theorist. No documents, no video, no eye witness testimony, no written confessions, nothing will ever persuade you. You've completely submitted yourself to forced stupidity. The sad part is that some of you really believe what you're preaching.
What a load of crap. Christians did everything opposite of the Jews. If the Jews had worshiped Sundays Christians would make Saturday their day.

Christianity has done everything possible to squeeze the Jew out of Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

#516117 Feb 20, 2014
it is written
in Isaiah
who coming as well why

i been before
Liam

United States

#516118 Feb 20, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. Christians did everything opposite of the Jews. If the Jews had worshiped Sundays Christians would make Saturday their day.
Christianity has done everything possible to squeeze the Jew out of Jesus.
So? Are you a defender of the Jewish faith now? Ironic because you're going to hell according to them.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#516119 Feb 20, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Are you a defender of the Jewish faith now? Ironic because you're going to hell according to them.
According to you Jesus was a devout Jew his entire life,and practiced his faith in accordance with Jewish customs and traditions.

...Are you speaking out against Jewish customs and traditions?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#516120 Feb 20, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
....Why would a man professed to be the son of God, for his entire life, belong to and practice a 3,000 year old belief system that does not believe in sons of God?

...,Would you practice Catholicism if you didn't believe in son of God!
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516121 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And if anyone has a comment on the above info I posted,please reserve your comment until you have actually read the info on the link I posted.
The RCC is the most criminaLCHRISTIAN Organisation.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516122 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Let me post this link yet once again for everyone that call themselves a Believer needs to see how Satan was attacking that bloodline throughout the Bible in an attempt to destroy that seedline through which the Christ was to eventually be born. Had Satan succeeded then His own doom that God had pronounced on him would have been averted.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/23.htm
Read the link again and see what was going on and how many times God had to intervene to keep Satan from destroying that seedlind through which the Christ was to come.
The RCC is the most Christian criminal Organisation in the last two thousand years.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#516123 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have found that among the Television judges Judge Mathis seem to have less wisdom than """any" "" of the rest of the T.V Judges. Just my observation.
Yes he may have a degree but he is severely lacking in wisdom.
And I agree with him about there being as many crooks in Church as there are in bars. In fact there are more crooks in church than there are in bars.
I enjoy watching judge Mathis. He sees humor in issues that other judges don't understand, because he came from a rough childhood to overcome the same issues of which others that he judges still struggle, so he is more able to understand those struggles. And having a gay brother that he dearly loved (now deceased) makes him defend homosexuals and those with other sexual differences with a passion ... which I find appealing to my sense of justice.

Wisdom is a very sought-after word ... but I suggest when someone applies that word to another it's simply because the other person agrees with the opinions of the first person ... and that in turn means that the first person is referring to self as being full of wisdom.

And I suggest that a person can take religious beliefs into the self ... but self wanting self's own way, will rule.

The fact that people century after century killled, and still kill each other over religious beliefs is proof positive that religion does not make humans into kindness manufacturers.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516124 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And if anyone has a comment on the above info that I posted,please reserve your comment until you have actually read the info on the link I posted.
The RCC is a criminal Organisation. BTW there was never a god a devil a Paradies or hell this is only nonsense nothing else.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#516125 Feb 20, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Within theology, THIS makes sense:
Jesus’ messianic consecration reveals his divine mission,“for the name ‘Christ’ implies ‘he who anointed,’‘he who was anointed’ and ‘the very anointing with which he was anointed.’
The one who anointed is the Father, the one who was anointed is the Son, and he was anointed with the Spirit who is the anointing.”
(St. Irenaeus, Adv. haeres.)
His eternal messianic consecration was revealed during the time of his earthly life at the moment of his baptism by John, when “God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power,”“that he might be revealed to Israel” as its Messiah. His works and words will manifest him as “the Holy One of God.”
(Acts 10:38; Jn 1:31. Mk 1:24; Jn 6:69; Acts 3:14.)
Many Jews and even certain Gentiles who shared their hope recognized in Jesus the fundamental attributes of the messianic “Son of David,” promised by God to Israel.
( Mt 2:2; 9:27; 12:23; 15:22; 20:30; 21:9, 15.)
The Jews know what was promised and they know Jesus wasn't it.

Hint: the Jews are monotheists. They never, ever expected another god, or son of god. That would have been as blasphemous.

Funny how you must ignore reality for the theology to "make sense."

My God is the one true God. I have no need to steal and change the dogma of other religions.

My God has never had any of its creation killed or tortured either. Mine is a moral God.

Ramen
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516126 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
The following link is also an interesting study for those of you that are interested in hearing THE TRUTH about certain events that contributed to the cause of the flood of Noah.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/23.htm
The Bible is just a book of fairy tales nothing else

Prince George, Canada

#516127 Feb 20, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
“According to the Mithraic myth,.
And I will add that the word Ihcuc from Greek morphed into the Catholicized word Jesus.

The Jesus-myth was simply the new myth that had been stolen from other previous religions and morphed into the newest kid on the block.

Two thousand "odd" years is not long, when one considers the long history of religion.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516128 Feb 20, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Any religions are fakes lies and crimes.
Henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#516129 Feb 20, 2014
truth wrote:
creator left law in space and time
i am not care what you think
you always spit over me as they do to Jesus
Religions are lies fakes and crimes.

Prince George, Canada

#516130 Feb 20, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Within theology, THIS makes sense:
Jesus’ messianic consecration reveals his divine mission,“for the name ‘Christ’ implies ‘he who anointed,’‘he who was anointed’ and ‘the very anointing with which he was anointed.’
The one who anointed is the Father, the one who was anointed is the Son, and he was anointed with the Spirit who is the anointing.”
(St. Irenaeus, Adv. haeres.)
His eternal messianic consecration was revealed during the time of his earthly life at the moment of his baptism by John, when “God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power,”“that he might be revealed to Israel” as its Messiah. His works and words will manifest him as “the Holy One of God.”
(Acts 10:38; Jn 1:31. Mk 1:24; Jn 6:69; Acts 3:14.)
Many Jews and even certain Gentiles who shared their hope recognized in Jesus the fundamental attributes of the messianic “Son of David,” promised by God to Israel.
( Mt 2:2; 9:27; 12:23; 15:22; 20:30; 21:9, 15.)
Within the (ever-silly theology)... if you take the Catholicism and Protestantism out of Jesus, he was FIRST annointed as a Jew ... not "baptized" as a Christian. So Judaism would have been his "calling" ... period!

Claiming that the pope is in TRUTH a Protestant ... would be comparable to the proclamation that Jesus is Christian.

Bunkology!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#516131 Feb 20, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The dicing is being done by you.
The New Testament clearly teaches that salvation is a gift offered by God in various ways to all men. Adam, Abel, and Enoch lived between the first sin and the covenant of Noah. They were bound by original sin. All are considered to be in heaven. Enoch did not even die, but was taken to God before death (Heb. 11:4-5). These men were neither baptized nor circumcised, but nonetheless saved.
When the gentile centurion came to Jesus in Capernaum and asked for the healing of his servant, Our Lord agreed to go to his home, but the centurion said, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only say the word, and my servant will be healed" (Mt. 8:8). Jesus replied:
"Truly, I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such faith. I tell you, many will come from East and West and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness; there men will weep and gnash their teeth" (Mt. 8:10-13).
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin" (Jn 15:22).
"If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say,‘We see,’ your guilt remains" (Jn 9:41).
Paul does not say the Gentiles are automatically saved nor does he condemn all to hell, but leaves the possibility of salvation and leaves it in the hands of God. Thus, the church teaches and taught the same thing.
When Gentiles who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or perhaps excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.(Rom 2:14-16)
The gate is Narrow. The church also never taught that being Catholic means automatic salvation.
He who believes and is baptized will be saved.(Mk 16:16)
Unless you repent you will all likewise perish.(Lk 13:3)
He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.(Jn 6:54)
All of these things must be taken in the context of the whole and who is being addressed and for what reason. No Ramen Delusions excluded.
In today's world, your position is obvious. Anything other would be absurd.

Today, you argue that the phrase "no salvation outside the church" means the exact opposite of what it seems on the surface. But 1000 years ago, this statement was taken in large part at face value.

It's a delusion, so you can do that.

When you look at actual REAL WORLD examples, we get a different story than from today's.

***Reality 101

*** 400 to 500 years ago, it was taught in no uncertain or ambiguous terms that Protestants could not under any circumstance be saved.

*** Today, it is taught in no uncertain or ambiguous terms that Protestants CAN INDEED be saved.

In the real world, that is a 180 degree turn.

There are many examples. Your faith paints you into a corner, having to deny reality, much like a born-again denying evolution.

Prince George, Canada

#516132 Feb 20, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
The folowing is one of the main purposes for the FLOOD OF NOAH and why later God would use the sword of Israel to destroy certain peoples in scripture.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/25.htm
A word to the wise is sufficient. Only those with "EYES TO SEE" will comprehend the above link.
The flood-myth is in most religions on earth. The Catholics simply stole that myth from other religions and labeled it as though it was their own idea.

Your problem is, you believe that reading scriptures in the new testament made you WISE.

I suggest it dumbed you down simply because you fell for the idea that reading it and placing complete faith in it as being based on truth, would wise you UP.

I never fell for that nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min lil whispers 605,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 265,453
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Dave Nelson 778,344
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 31 min An NFL Fan 42
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 53 min yon 4,897
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Shivar 53
U.S. Government Snatching Homes...Civil Unrest.... 1 hr Truthspeaks19 6
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr risque 137
More from around the web