Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 582,617
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#515102 Feb 15, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
But we can agree about certain qualities of noodles, because they are not a delusion.
Ramen
Gods R Delusions

Peace

Freshly made noodles are better than dried. There is no substitute.

The FSM has spoken! It is a commandment....

R'Amen
Soba

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#515103 Feb 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thats it. It was all a secret conspiracy! God wanted to mislead everyone!
People that created gods mislead each other.

Again, I will post that everything I state is from my concept of how I perceive issues at this time. And my concepts are subject to change, as occurred when I in turn left religion behind as having been a negative influence.

Prince George, Canada

#515104 Feb 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thats it. It was all a secret conspiracy! God wanted to mislead everyone! Constantine wanted us to worship the Roman Sun god. Lol.
Sounds good in a Dan Brown novel.
And I suggest that you keep in mind, the image of the god that you worship was not created by Catholics. They stole that image from the Jews.

Had they obeyed their consciences, they would have created a god of their own ... but instead they were underhanded, and started the rumor that the god no longer considered the Jews as his chosen few, and that he sent a son to earth to ultimately have an aim to make all people of the world over into Catholics.

That manipulation by your church fathers was anything but fair.

And the fact that you insist on following in their footsteps means that YOU are also not fair.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#515105 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is made of people (for the most part) who try to accomplish pleasing idiots such as you, while you are busy critisizing them and not doing anything your self but complain, and using the resources that are available to you.
Do you think with your self-serving attitude of salvation for Catholics but not for Protestants, that you would make a caring politician???
From my perspective, you are a scary person with your pompous attitude of "I'm such a polite and fun-loving guy."
And you can keep your phoney your smile-symbol to your self, along with your "peace" symbol that belongs in the garbage dump of all other Catholic nonsense.
June

Peace

You keep going to the well?

I have been sitting here waiting....But you are just so deep in the well you don't know it.

Don't worry. I will not abandon you. And whenever you don't see me, know that I am near....

Peace
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515106 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bully to those in all other religions when you claim you own the only truth in the universe.
You refuse to see that issue as others see it.
I simply don't believe that it's possible that devotees in religion have dibs on anything other than "concepts" of truth, because you all brag that you know truth, yet none of you agree.
June, how do you do it?

Whether it be Catholic or Protestant, you lay their souls bare.

When you criticize a deluded one.... the deluded one will tell the world that you are NOT criticizing an imperfect human being, but rather you are "anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Church."

Catholic or Protestant, when you "attack" them, you are "attacking god."

What does that tell us about their mindset? They are above all but their delusional god.

They are CHOSEN, and in most cases were chosen even before they were born (because they were born into a society with the 'right' god.)

It is one thing to proclaim "I believe this and that about god."

It is quit another to proclaim "I know this and that about god."

Most humans get it. Others are psychologically challenged and weak.

If they had the one true God like me, they would have the strength to say "I believe."

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515107 Feb 15, 2014
Correction....

It is one thing to proclaim "I believe this and that about God."

It is quite another to proclaim "I know this and that about God."

If they had the one true God like me, they would have the strength to say "I believe."

Ramen
Liam

United States

#515108 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suggest that you keep in mind, the image of the god that you worship was not created by Catholics. They stole that image from the Jews..
Who cares if we stole it. What's it to you? You're an atheist. You you have no business chiming in on the rights or wrongs of stealing.
Besides, you're stealing Richard Dawkins gig. Lol.

Prince George, Canada

#515109 Feb 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Money. People expect a certain marital life in America.. and if it ain't unfolding like their dreams, they will move on. 3 divorces later, they go on topix and lash out at that annoying pillar and foundation of truth that reminds them of their selfishness. Right ox?
Which do you consider is a better way ... divorce, or murder???

Betty Broderick insisted on keeping her marriage together. Her husband didn't want the marriage to continue. Betty wanted her own way, and she took a gun and went over to her ex-husband's home where he lay in bed sleeping beside his new wife, and Betty shot the both of them. She will spend the rest of her life incarcerated.

The problem with marriage is that many people believe they then have complete "ownership" over the other person.

Humans are individual beings, and should not be forced to stay where they are unhappy because the hierarchy in your church taught and teaches the nonsense that a god finds divorce offensive.

I suggest that marriage can also be very offensive to people who don't want to stay as caged slaves to religion.

Having been divorced from my first husband, I relate that fact that we both agreed that the parting of the ways was a positive step for both of us.

I am now spending my 43rd year with my present husband. We are more suited to each other than I was to first husband.

I don't regret my divorce one bit, and your preaching will not make me feel guilt ... period!

I won't give away my power to think on my own ... not for you or any other religious preacher.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515110 Feb 15, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods R Delusions
Peace
Freshly made noodles are better than dried. There is no substitute.
The FSM has spoken! It is a commandment....
R'Amen
Soba
Indeed, that is part of the greater truth.

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

#515111 Feb 15, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I am confused ...
Confusion is healthy. I suggest that certainty should lead to a dead end.

Prince George, Canada

#515112 Feb 15, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Catholics don't follow His Word....odds are...I would still be a Catholic....Spiritually blind, deaf and lost....
Yet you believe that Martin Luther managed to find absolute truth in the new testament that was compiled as absolute truth by Catholics.

Hilarious!

Prince George, Canada

#515113 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I haven't murdered or tortured anyone in months. I believe that is considerate.
Ramen
In months???

Hahahahahahaha

Good one!
truth

Perth, Australia

#515114 Feb 15, 2014
Who is been rejected?

INRI

others pretenders evil lips

they going recreated where nobody going save them
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#515115 Feb 15, 2014
wicket adversary evil people try multiply and set up what they think

it is written

did I know you/

who say that
not me

someone going as rejection with this words

Which name is above all?
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515116 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suggest that you keep in mind, the image of the god that you worship was not created by Catholics. They stole that image from the Jews.
Had they obeyed their consciences, they would have created a god of their own ... but instead they were underhanded, and started the rumor that the god no longer considered the Jews as his chosen few, and that he sent a son to earth to ultimately have an aim to make all people of the world over into Catholics.
That manipulation by your church fathers was anything but fair.
And the fact that you insist on following in their footsteps means that YOU are also not fair.
Leave him alone.

God appeared to me last night and confided in me that yes, the CC is a train wreck. OK, now everyone knows. But he is the one who has to live with it.

Feezzy peezzy June, the poor man has to defend murder, torture, and the sexual abuse of deaf orphans. That has to take a toll.

Why not let him down easy? He has to believe that his so-called only church started America and that after 2000 years, his god died for 5% of mankind, while the other 95% laugh and make fun of the CC.

Reality has to be hard. Give him a break. Once he discovers MY ONE TRUE GOD, he willest be wholiest again.

My only question is, will thou be standing with me to welcome him and the other deluded souls.

Come to the light of the one true God June.

Ramen.

Prince George, Canada

#515117 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
June, how do you do it?
Whether it be Catholic or Protestant, you lay their souls bare.
When you criticize a deluded one.... the deluded one will tell the world that you are NOT criticizing an imperfect human being, but rather you are "anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Church."
Catholic or Protestant, when you "attack" them, you are "attacking god."
What does that tell us about their mindset? They are above all but their delusional god.
They are CHOSEN, and in most cases were chosen even before they were born (because they were born into a society with the 'right' god.)
It is one thing to proclaim "I believe this and that about god."
It is quit another to proclaim "I know this and that about god."
Ramen
The theolgians drilled into them that to question the theological dogmas was the same as doubting "GOD."

To people already living in a mindset that hell exists as a fact, they are terrified that the god will see them doubting, and will also reject "them" to hell for eternity.

Theologians were and are very cagey. "Don't ask questions of what I teach you, and you will be rewarded with eteranl bliss. You can take my 'honest to God' word for it!"
truth

Perth, Australia

#515118 Feb 15, 2014
I can recreated my church within 3 days
who say that
not me

someone exist
who is and who is from ever
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515119 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you consider is a better way ... divorce, or murder???
Betty Broderick insisted on keeping her marriage together. Her husband didn't want the marriage to continue. Betty wanted her own way, and she took a gun and went over to her ex-husband's home where he lay in bed sleeping beside his new wife, and Betty shot the both of them. She will spend the rest of her life incarcerated.
The problem with marriage is that many people believe they then have complete "ownership" over the other person.
Humans are individual beings, and should not be forced to stay where they are unhappy because the hierarchy in your church taught and teaches the nonsense that a god finds divorce offensive.
I suggest that marriage can also be very offensive to people who don't want to stay as caged slaves to religion.
Having been divorced from my first husband, I relate that fact that we both agreed that the parting of the ways was a positive step for both of us.
I am now spending my 43rd year with my present husband. We are more suited to each other than I was to first husband.
I don't regret my divorce one bit, and your preaching will not make me feel guilt ... period!
I won't give away my power to think on my own ... not for you or any other religious preacher.
How about a carefully researched CC $100 annulment instead?

They are 99.8% successful.(If your last name is Kennedy, then it's 100%)

Such is the nature of "sacred" marriages in La La Land.

But at least the CC research is in-depth and painstaking, in a delusional sort of way.

Ramen
truth

Perth, Australia

#515120 Feb 15, 2014
is your god look as dog
or appear in white cocoon..as wicket twisted

be aware

its written
who liked be bigger then God

Prince George, Canada

#515121 Feb 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if we stole it.
I care that the Catholic church fathers stole the image of the god from the Jews.

And if your conscience was active, you also would care.

Centuries of murdering the Jews as evil demons followed because of that lie.

Why do you believe pope John Paul II apologized to the Jews???

WHY???

I suggest that if you don't choose to cut through the lies of the church fathers, you won't find your real self that is now held in bondage because you insist on continuing to support those lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min One way or another 121,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Christian with Jesus 825,280
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min HipGnosis 442,443
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min dollarsbill 2,980
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 23 min andet1987 483
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min lisw 176,354
iso 59 min Rebecca41289 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Wolftracks 611,760
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web