Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,579
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514193 Feb 11, 2014
Jews that were at one time polytheists used the confidence trick to break away from polytheism to in turn start their one-god dogma to in turn claim that Elohim placed high value on them as his chosen few.

I suggest that their aim was to start a world religion where all other humans in other polytheistic religions would have to make the one-god of Judaism their universal religion.

The ex-Jew catholics pulled the same "confidence trick" when they preached the nonsense that only Catholics could be saved.

Con-games abound.
truth

Perth, Australia

#514194 Feb 11, 2014
jaganjce boziji koji oduzimash grijehe svijeta

3x flower purple color grow up in heart

as tiny bell start work 3x

3x purple flower within my heart on one branch

you are alive within me
this moment

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514195 Feb 11, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You who doesn't believe Jesus even really existed and the story is made up get to decide what some verseses clearly mean. They somehow evaded everyone including Protestants who virtually all believed the same way as the church 200 years ago and some still do today. Only in the last 50 has there been a rush to proclaim them as biological brothers despite panels of scholars from various protestant faiths already presented on this forum concluding that it is impossible to prove from scripture alone to prove they are biological brothers. So round and round in circles you go. The Orthodox will hold onto the Protoevangelicum of James where she took a vow to remain a virgin. These verses have already been refuted a thousand times, but if you choose to read them in terms of modern language and how you see fit then fine. I suggest that when gay meant being joyful that we should now say that everyone who was referred to as being gay in literature means they are homosexuals, becuase tht it s what it clearly says in Mikey world. lol
As for the Crusades the rants arent worth a reply. Im quite certain the conrinter would not cry for help if Muslim Hordes were raping his children, defacating on his bible, urinating in his church, raping his children, taking his home and demanding that he become Muslim. No Protestant preachers cried out after 911 lol No Protstestant has ever waged war or served in any military. No Protestants were involved in Iraq or Afghanistan. All Protestants in history just laid down and everyone rolled over them and they just loved them and prayed for them. No one should have opposed anyone in WWII or any other war. I'm quite certain you Mike would have easily been able to tell Sadaam Hussein what to do as he was likely accomodating as say Caligula. lol
The confidence trick that a god that once loved only the Jews would turn Catholic ... escapes your mentality.

As you keep preaching your nonsense ... you learn nothing about the con-games of the masters of con ... who were and are, the theologians.
truth

Perth, Australia

#514196 Feb 11, 2014
does meter if i shouting cry or pray
nothing change change hojo

my heart is my
its within me

3x purple flower bim bim bim start grow up on tiny bell cin cin cin
truth

Perth, Australia

#514197 Feb 11, 2014
i listen radio hojo

jee 3x bell cin cin cin
then flower purple grow up as bim bim bim
in heart

now hojo
you are wrong

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514198 Feb 11, 2014
Theologian ... no matter which religion ... "Follow my words and I will guarantee that if you invest all of your FAITH in the words ... you will be rewarded with eternal bliss. No money back guarantee ... just take it on FAITH that I'm telling you the absolute truth."

That's not too much to expect of theologians that hated each other to the death ... IS IT???
truth

Perth, Australia

#514199 Feb 11, 2014
3 flower on one branch
so nice as purple as blue going purple

so god hear prayers

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514200 Feb 11, 2014
If they actually were preaching LOVE ... why did the Catholic church fathers claim that Jesus wanted the Jews slayed?

If you don't ask the pertinent questions ... you will stayed dumbed-down ... which is the exact state of mind where the theologians first held your mentalities in bondage.
truth

Perth, Australia

#514201 Feb 11, 2014

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514202 Feb 11, 2014
If Martin Luther was preaching LOVE, why did he follow the Catholic teachng that Jesus hated the Jews with vile contempt, as did Martin?

WHY???

I suggest that you wake up from your hypnotic trances and realize that you were conned by the theologian confidence trick of "Invest all of your FAITH in my words and I will promise you eternal bliss ... straight from GOD!"
truth

Perth, Australia

#514203 Feb 11, 2014
INRI=blue purple
Jesus on cross
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#514204 Feb 11, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The confidence trick that a god that once loved only the Jews would turn Catholic ... escapes your mentality.
As you keep preaching your nonsense ... you learn nothing about the con-games of the masters of con ... who were and are, the theologians.
I do not know of this Jewish teaching you rave about that says God only loved them. I do know of books that tell where God refused to destroy others despite wishes for it. I do know that it is said by their prophets that they were punished because they did not hold up their end of the bargain. I do know that Jews believed they were a people set apart. I do know that it was prophesied that all would be saved through the Jews. I do believe a new covenant was set up. I do not know of this claim that all Jews would go to hell. I do know that Josephus the Jewish Historian referred to the Christians as a Jewish Sect. I do know that the church specifically protected the Jews from the beginning. I do know that not everyone found it easy to practice. I do know that the Jews werent exactly fond of Christianity. I do know that you did not bother to read what I provided and continued to bellow while proclaiming you were not answered. I do know that you hate all religion and I do know that your opinionated theories and irrelevant rhetoric devoid of intelligence is the utopian solution for all to live in a world where everyone smiles and waves like a prom Quen on a float. I used to wave back to them and ask them for them phone numbers. It was Heaven. ;)
truth

Perth, Australia

#514205 Feb 11, 2014
under wine presses great sorrow who can suffer and love some time love you

see in my heart not change nothing
if i shouting or cry or pray
i am some in within heart

3x cin cin cin bim bim bim
3x flower one branch
purple flower
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#514206 Feb 11, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....
Jesus said it is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. So, if the flesh profits nothing why would we have to eat Jesus' flesh in order to live forever?
Are you implying that Jesus's sacrifice on the cross, His actual human body dying was of no profit?

John 6:60 - as are many anti-Catholics today, Jesus' disciples are scandalized by these words. They even ask, "Who can 'listen' to it (much less understand it)?" To the unillumined mind, it seems grotesque.

John 6:61-63 - Jesus acknowledges their disgust. Jesus' use of the phrase "the spirit gives life" means the disciples need supernatural faith, not logic, to understand His words.

John 3:6 - Jesus often used the comparison of "spirit versus flesh" to teach about the necessity of possessing supernatural faith versus a natural understanding. In Mark 14:38 Jesus also uses the "spirit/flesh" comparison. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. We must go beyond the natural to understand the supernatural. In 1 Cor. 2:14,3:3; Rom 8:5; and Gal. 5:17, Paul also uses the "spirit/flesh" comparison to teach that unspiritual people are not receiving the gift of faith. They are still "in the flesh."

John 6:63 - Protestants often argue that Jesus' use of the phrase "the spirit gives life" shows that Jesus was only speaking symbolically. However, Protestants must explain why there is not one place in Scripture where "spirit" means "symbolic." As we have seen, the use of "spirit" relates to supernatural faith. What words are spirit and life? The words that we must eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood, or we have no life in us.

John 6:66-67 - many disciples leave Jesus, rejecting this literal interpretation that we must eat His flesh and drink His blood. At this point, these disciples really thought Jesus had lost His mind. If they were wrong about the literal interpretation, why wouldn't Jesus, the Great Teacher, have corrected them? Why didn't Jesus say, "Hey, come back here, I was only speaking symbolically!"? Because they understood correctly.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514207 Feb 11, 2014
I suggest that if a deity exists and has been watching the confidence tricks of all theologians ... nothing good will come to them.

If any group is rewarded, it should be the ones that refused to believe that the gods wanted humans to kill by order of the theologians.

Religion has been the nastiest of all confidence tricks ever played on others ... EVER!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514208 Feb 11, 2014
I hope when I die that I will simply sleep forever.

I certainly don't want to have to go through another round of harassment from theologians claiming they know truth while killing each other to prove their points.

Such ignorance is NOT bliss, and if a deity foresaw the mess of ignorance and suffering on earth and went ahead to create humans, it's one sick psychotic monster in DEED!

Religion is bunkology.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514209 Feb 11, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that Jesus's sacrifice on the cross, His actual human body dying was of no profit?
John 6:60 - as are many anti-Catholics today, Jesus' disciples are scandalized by these words. They even ask, "Who can 'listen' to it (much less understand it)?" To the unillumined mind, it seems grotesque.
John 6:61-63 - Jesus acknowledges their disgust. Jesus' use of the phrase "the spirit gives life" means the disciples need supernatural faith, not logic, to understand His words.
John 3:6 - Jesus often used the comparison of "spirit versus flesh" to teach about the necessity of possessing supernatural faith versus a natural understanding. In Mark 14:38 Jesus also uses the "spirit/flesh" comparison. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. We must go beyond the natural to understand the supernatural. In 1 Cor. 2:14,3:3; Rom 8:5; and Gal. 5:17, Paul also uses the "spirit/flesh" comparison to teach that unspiritual people are not receiving the gift of faith. They are still "in the flesh."
John 6:63 - Protestants often argue that Jesus' use of the phrase "the spirit gives life" shows that Jesus was only speaking symbolically. However, Protestants must explain why there is not one place in Scripture where "spirit" means "symbolic." As we have seen, the use of "spirit" relates to supernatural faith. What words are spirit and life? The words that we must eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood, or we have no life in us.
John 6:66-67 - many disciples leave Jesus, rejecting this literal interpretation that we must eat His flesh and drink His blood. At this point, these disciples really thought Jesus had lost His mind. If they were wrong about the literal interpretation, why wouldn't Jesus, the Great Teacher, have corrected them? Why didn't Jesus say, "Hey, come back here, I was only speaking symbolically!"? Because they understood correctly.
Are you so stupified as to believe that a deity waited eons of time for you to post these words as the only truth in the universe???

How gigantic IS your ego to feed itself such ridiculous nonsense???
truth

Perth, Australia

#514210 Feb 11, 2014
http://dentonpbc.org/color_blue.htm

it is written
satan is around roring and try put people in trouble

don't you

you know who they are

did you still pray
one have to died or divorce

25 3

i am as i am
truth

Perth, Australia

#514211 Feb 11, 2014
somebody else is on my place

Fraser Lake, Canada

#514212 Feb 11, 2014
If there just happens to be a deity, why would anyone be rewarded for believing that their religion is the only truth in the universe?

What type of monster-god would reward such brain-waves as being worthy of special treatment???

Even when I was under the spell of religion, I never believed that I was special to a god, and furthermore, I never desired to be special to a god.

What type of mentality would think so little of other humans???

I want you to consider that question, and as Mrs. Brown states ... "TINK about it!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min MUQ1 267,565
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 22 min lee 234
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min mike 607,285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Lumajuice 796,694
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 45 min MUQ1 38,067
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 1 hr UMakeWORLDPEACEID... 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web