Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603254 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Kitimat, Canada

#513108 Feb 7, 2014
This Baptist ordained preacher also impregnated his step-daughter.

Humans will be human ... religion or no religion.

My guess is, he couldn't see the future or he would have seen that he will spend the rest of his life in prison.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Preacher convicted of killing wife, freezing body

He developed a following because many who heard him preach considered him a prophet who could see the future.

http://picklinginhispresence.wordpress.com/20...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#513109 Feb 7, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not catering to both. That's in your imagination.
As I explained, it is not a Saturday service. It is the Sunday Liturgy taking place on Saturday evening.
And your church is breaking the law that is written for the sabbath.

Mark 2:27-28
King James Version (KJV)
27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
*Saturday*
You worship Sol Invictus day....the official sun god of the roman empire.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#513110 Feb 7, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> And you say nothing, Catholics are Christians, sera, she is degrading you too.
nope I don't see it that way.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#513111 Feb 7, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Rose and sera want to play games tonight they have nothing better to do i guess. I hope you watched the Olympic ceremony tonight, it was wonderful! We should just let them twiddle their thumbs . I have better things to do than to read childish,impish remarks from two so-called grown women.
She made a mistake and all I did was correct her by giving her the proper explanation. Then she jumped down my throat. I've noticed she can be really nasty when she wants to be.

No, I missed the Olympics. I'm going to take your advice though and get to bed; it's late here.

Good night!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#513112 Feb 7, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not catering to both. That's in your imagination.
As I explained, it is not a Saturday service. It is the Sunday Liturgy taking place on Saturday evening.
Okay whatever you say...it's,on Saturday ....And I think the CC does,it on purpose.

I'm all for SUNDAY WORZHIP ...that's,not it.
He rose,on the first day of the week..the Roman calendar Sunday

However Jesus,did,NOT say by the way change the day of worship ..he said the commandments still good..to the Jews,it was Saturday the Sabbath...And I'll bet the Apostles including Peter kept the Sabbath ...just a,guess...

I honestly DO not care what day you go to Church..

Saturday is,still Saturday ...And the Jewish Sabbath...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#513114 Feb 7, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2FI3p79Jq-kXX
Lol

Kitimat, Canada

#513115 Feb 7, 2014
People that claim to have a "calling" from God ought to be held under scrutiny as being nuttier than fruitcakes.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Preacher Kills Wife And Puts Dead Body In Freezer… for FOUR YEARS!!!

It was then he said that he had a calling to become an evangelist and began preaching at rural churches and revivals around the rural South.

http://picklinginhispresence.wordpress.com/20...

Kitimat, Canada

#513116 Feb 7, 2014
Irrefutable Truth wrote:
You're all flippin' reetarded, and screwed up in tha head!
Hahahahahahahahaha

Were you called upon to preach that irrefutable truth???

Location hidden

#513117 Feb 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why argue about Sunday? Because the Apostles didn't leave a 'fill-in-the-blank space' for people like you and I to decide. They established Sunday.
No they didn't. Even Paul only preached on the sabbath(saturday)...Acts 13:27, 42, 44

Kitimat, Canada

#513118 Feb 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
...just a,guess...
If you start second-guessing your self and refuse to lead us on the righteous path to stardom ... no doubt we will be lost for eternity ... and it will be all your fault.

:)

Location hidden

#513119 Feb 7, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some religious organizations (Seventh-day Adventists, Seventh-Day Baptists, and certain others) claim that Christians must not worship on Sunday but on Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath. They claim that, at some unnamed time after the apostolic age, the Church "changed" the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday.
However, passages of Scripture such as Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 16:2, Colossians 2:16-17, and Revelation 1:10 indicate that, even during New Testament times, the Sabbath is no longer binding and that Christians are to worship on the Lord’s day, Sunday, instead.
The early Church Fathers compared the observance of the Sabbath to the observance of the rite of circumcision, and from that they demonstrated that if the apostles abolished circumcision (Gal. 5:1-6), so also the observance of the Sabbath must have been abolished. The following quotations show that the first Christians understood this principle and gathered for worship on Sunday.
The Didache
"But every Lord’s day ... gather yourselves together and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one that is at variance with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned" (Didache 14 [A.D. 70]).
The Letter of Barnabas
"We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" (Letter of Barnabas 15:6–8 [A.D. 74]).
Ignatius of Antioch
"[T]hose who were brought up in the ancient order of things [i.e. Jews] have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath, but living in the observance of the Lord’s day, on which also our life has sprung up again by him and by his death" (Letter to the Magnesians 8 [A.D. 110]).
"But Sunday is the day on which we all hold our common assembly, because it is the first day on which God, having wrought a change in the darkness and matter, made the world; and Jesus Christ our Savior on the same day rose from the dead" (First Apology 67 [A.D. 155]).
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/sabbath-or-sun...
The Lords Day IS the sabbath fool.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#513120 Feb 7, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
LOL Do you know how many times I have to sing that song to my grandson?
Irrefutable Truth

Prague, Czech Republic

#513121 Feb 7, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha
Were you called upon to preach that irrefutable truth???
Hey don't get me wrong, and I know who you are, you're a good woman and you're not afraid to speak your mind.

I respect that a great deal but just take a look at my previous post and you will understand my frustration with this mediocre audience of low level, bottom feeder, idiotic mentality FOOLS!

Luv ya lots BTW.

Keep on keepin' on baby!

;)
truth

Perth, Australia

#513122 Feb 7, 2014
that one gone who give treat kil..when
last night 3'oclock toward morning
candel is been then near where he sleep

ye he go out other going in
door become clap..ya ..son both looking..you say good..you are good mum..candel stay near..prayers too..you know demons is demons..its so long time ago visible for me..not to much 003 second mind going be ready as bullet toward wicket evil possessors.

Are you for sure I am not speaking truth?

Is that crime?
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now I am crazy and lazy for you
-took upon myself shame who?

Is that nice inwalked in then sold two house as one?
according law immposible
its done allready they sit there where authority are

is that nice sold block 2.5 less value then it is..
its allready gone inwalk sit where is authority

is that nice 500 000 income not even cent return toward 166 000 credit

inwalk allready done its stay within authority as law..
its gone allready

is that crime not alaude righteouness people have rights

Is that nice as in-walk then abuse assault false accuse stop financial economical social progress for family kids wife?

its crime..

see How your law is not law for me?

much moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

psalm 31;18
May false lips become speechless
that are speaking against righteousness one
unrestrained in haughtiness and contempt!
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#513123 Feb 7, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all very nice, DS, but you see the Church 'COULD' be catering to both, don't you see that?? Does she honestly think that we don't know why we have Holy Mass on Saturday evening and that it is not a sabbath observance? If there was ever a time to say "Unbelievable", it's right now!
Well you know some Nuns probably taught her the real deal and the church changed it. lol You know the Pope could tell the Press and it would all be straightened out. ;0 Time for memes? It could be the Waldensians who were there at Pentecost even though they were founded centuries later. Good Night.

Location hidden

#513124 Feb 7, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> like cowboys and injuns?
Ya. That's the mentality we're dealing with here.
truth

Perth, Australia

#513125 Feb 7, 2014
is that nice have broken home as builders do
but accuse wife is builder or no its not visible even looking on spot..
its happen its sit within authority
which dined my rights

is that nice for car stolen and so on
its gone
its sit within authority

is that nice accuse wife she is doctor 5 times open wounds
no she don't have diploma

is your evil false documentation are against righteousness people

put your hands and your fingers in wound of my family

aaaa not inaffffffff

you want destroy mind

a sucking mind or destroy memmorry

is that shameeeeeeeee

yep you are in walk as you liked destroy as evil one
want destroy my family

is that your evil satanic law

is that right

very sad play deadly game in'walk

see evil criminals game as killers

evillllllllllllll

your law is not my law

INRI holy cross
psalm 31;18
may false lips become speechless
that are speaking against righteousness one
unrestrained in -haughtiness and contempt..

Is that your law?

nkh=life who give life have life INRI

Who borrowing there are great losers wicket corrupt losers which is always so thirsty.
truth

Perth, Australia

#513126 Feb 7, 2014
nobody care for press
not any more

people experience evil media too

ahaaaaaa
that's not modern any moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
old fashion accusers

psalm 31;18
May false lips become speechless
that's speaking against righteousness one
unrestrained in haughtiness and contempt..

lovers of empty things=in-walkers

Location hidden

#513127 Feb 7, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know some Nuns probably taught her the real deal and the church changed it. lol You know the Pope could tell the Press and it would all be straightened out. ;0 Time for memes? It could be the Waldensians who were there at Pentecost even though they were founded centuries later. Good Night.
Isaiah 66:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isaiah 66:23
King James Version (KJV)
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

It doesn't say anywhere --"It's ok if you cathaholics want to change my holy sabbath"
What it does say is all the way through the "new heavens and new earth" the sabbath will remain unchanged....and ALL flesh will worship on that day.....NOT JUST SOME OF YOU.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HERETICS.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#513128 Feb 7, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Catholics, are stupid!!! They look in a Greek lexicon for the definition of Greek words...and a Hebrew lexicon to get the definition of Hebrew words!!! Imagine that!!!!
St. Pius X Catholic Church in Ainsworth, NE - Bible
Download the Sword Project PC Bible from The CrossWire Society.... of your Bible Study tied to a specific Bible chapter, full Greek and Hebrew lexicons ... The Sword is easy to download and start using and is absolutely free to end users.... Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Strong's Greek and Hebrew Bible ...
I read the Bible in English. It's the product of centuries of scholarly study and translation. Why do you insist on translating the English into "Kione Greek" and then back into a different interpretation of English? You are changing the Word of God.
Don't keep trying to change the subject. Just explain why you are changing the Word of God, Heretic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 272,886
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Rosa_Winkel 879,166
9/11&bin 47 min REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 41,145
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 2 hr Rohot 11
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 hr Ruby88 53,491
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr ashokS 574
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web