Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690466 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#512090 Feb 5, 2014
adversary

they speak in name of god
in reality its concept for deadly attackers

its very low organization
its very high organization
to ruin every person and every family

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

koji ih nezna
skupo bi ih prodao
Michael

Canada

#512091 Feb 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe "anything" that you want June! Makes absolutely (no difference to me) or any other Catholic Christian, for that matter!----It is "nothing" but your own (disjointed and warped) personal opinion ---"anyway"..!!!!
Hojo says makes absolutely no difference to me what you believe.

Michael says, then why do you keep posting the same crap over and over?

It does matter to you and you get so angry inside you can't help yourself and try once again to peddle your belief with no results!!.

Busted!
truth

Perth, Australia

#512092 Feb 5, 2014
my enemy
with satanic wicket evil org
how many years evil wicket develish satanic criminals

over 12 years

evil corrupt adversary tactic

adversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy

sit in church
and listen them with witness
ome have to died
or divorce

see
check up your evil satanic legion demonic adversary friends

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

prepoznajite takove sotonske proklete jezicineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
adversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy

mjenjate taktiku

nemolite sa tim vjestcima i vjesticama od ligion=demonic ligion
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512093 Feb 5, 2014
The Aldrich Dictionary of Phobias and other Word Families, by Chris Aldrich

Bibliomancy … comparison of the weight of a person accused of witchcraft with that of the great Church Bible (persons weighing less were considered to be innocent)
Michael

Canada

#512094 Feb 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
From the book,“The Canadians”… Nellie McClung – Mary Lile Benham – comes the following.
In 1914 an eligible voter in Canada was defined as “a male person , including an Indian and excluding a person of Mongolian or Chinese race … no woman, idiot, lunatic, or criminal shall vote.”
Finally, on Oct. 18th, 1929 newspapers all over the British Empire headlined,“Privy Council declares that women are persons.”
The catholic church still operates that way. Women have no authoritative responsibilities within the church. They are not allowed in policy decisions and it wasn't long ago they weren't even allowed on the altar.

Its all about control, and devout catholic women must love to be controlled.

Modern educated women today wouldn't tolerate that nonsense. There would be no god that would allow or practice inequality. inequality.
truth

Perth, Australia

#512095 Feb 5, 2014
great experience
is better then accusers
what accusers fill sorry if someone know what they do how they want ruin and destroy many persons and many family..

byyyyyyyyyy evil peopleee with evil develish satanic demonic legionar criminals organization

bevare from advesery vragggggggggggggggggggggggggg

vragggggggggggggggggggggggg

cuvajte se diplomiranih lickarosha i manipulatora

opasni jeziciiiiiiiiiiiiii
sto lipshe pricaju to su opasniji
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512096 Feb 5, 2014
Analysis
America's death penalty debate gets a lethal injection: Neil Macdonald

Shortage of lethal injection drugs has U.S. states considering firing squads, electric chair

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/america-s-death-...
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512097 Feb 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The catholic church still operates that way. Women have no authoritative responsibilities within the church. They are not allowed in policy decisions and it wasn't long ago they weren't even allowed on the altar.
Its all about control, and devout catholic women must love to be controlled.
Modern educated women today wouldn't tolerate that nonsense. There would be no god that would allow or practice inequality. inequality.
Women in the Catholic church went in to the religion believing it will help them attain sainthood.

That was their first mistake.

They were and are simply slaves to the whims of men.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#512098 Feb 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo says makes absolutely no difference to me what you believe.
Michael says, then why do you keep posting the same crap over and over?
It does matter to you and you get so angry inside you can't help yourself and try once again to peddle your belief with no results!!.
Busted!
"......over and over?"

No one could come by the Jesus delusion by themselves. It usually needs to be drilled in during early childhood. This is called the "primacy effect."

The first religion a person learns is almost always the one that they retain or come back to after any so-called "search."

But because the delusion runs against all reason and logic, it needs to be reinforced frequently. Thus the repetitive posts by the true believers.

Forgive them.

On the other hand, because I know the one true, scientifically proven God, I have no need for such reinforcement.

Ramen

Orlando, FL

#512101 Feb 5, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bia...

Warning: the deluded should not read the above link.

It tells you why you are nuts (sorry).

Mine is the only true God.

Ramen
truth

Perth, Australia

#512102 Feb 5, 2014
begoneeeeeeeeeeee
e e e tako rtako

ucite djecu prepoznati
kako mudro ali podmuklo gone svoju zrtvuuuuuuuuuuuuu

a kako manipulirajuuuuuuuuuuuuu
jos lipsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

a kad mole
sto njihovi sotonski demoni igraju sa njihovim dushama
trbati biti prisutni
i to viditi
kod mnogih svechenika
i moliteljica i moliteljaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

adversery=ugovor sa vragom

seeeeeee ligion=many many demonic evil spirits

sad budite zadovoljni
neche vam uspiti
to sto zelite
tko sto i kako
i od koga

sve se znade

dokumenti i knjiga ce biti kod dobrihh dusha

daleko vam kucha bila od od onih koje vi mucite sa vashim lickaroskim jezikom..
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512103 Feb 5, 2014
The Aldrich Dictionary of Phobias and other Word Families, by Chris Aldrich

Dendranthropology … the theory that trees were involved in the origin of man; the arboreal origins of man

Orlando, FL

#512104 Feb 5, 2014
Fortune Tellers and religious "prophecy" have much in common, ambiguous statements:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bia...

In the paranormal[edit]
One factor in the appeal of psychic "readings" is that listeners apply a confirmation bias which fits the psychic's statements to their own lives.[114] By making a large number of ambiguous statements in each sitting, the psychic gives the client more opportunities to find a match. This is one of the techniques of cold reading, with which a psychic can deliver a subjectively impressive reading without any prior information about the client.[114]

As a striking illustration of confirmation bias in the real world, Nickerson mentions numerological pyramidology: the practice of finding meaning in the proportions of the Egyptian pyramids.[116] There are many different length measurements that can be made of, for example, the Great Pyramid of Giza and many ways to combine or manipulate them. Hence it is almost inevitable that people who look at these numbers selectively will find superficially impressive correspondences, for example with the dimensions of the Earth.[116]
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512105 Feb 5, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
"......over and over?"
No one could come by the Jesus delusion by themselves. It usually needs to be drilled in during early childhood. This is called the "primacy effect."
The first religion a person learns is almost always the one that they retain or come back to after any so-called "search."
But because the delusion runs against all reason and logic, it needs to be reinforced frequently. Thus the repetitive posts by the true believers.
Forgive them.
On the other hand, because I know the one true, scientifically proven God, I have no need for such reinforcement.
Ramen
Is your pasta-god offended by certain denominations of tomato-sauce?
truth

Perth, Australia

#512107 Feb 5, 2014
jadan je to davliji policajcic koji za glavu trazi

dar boziji je
kad ih moresh prepoznati demonic lrgions satanic develish adversary

teach your kids recognize
its part of religion lesson what church don't wanted that people know
because manipulators liked be so strong as they have agreement with devil..
adversary

never listen very nice manipulators
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512108 Feb 5, 2014
The Arrogance of Faith, by Forrest G. Wood

In his study on “the Protestant hope for a Christian America,” Robert T. Handy on New York’s Union Theological Seminary acknowledged the contradiction inherent in the belief in one true faith in a pluralistic and democratic society.“Committed to the principle of religious freedom and to the voluntary method, the leaders of the thrust to make America Christian failed to sense how coersive their efforts appeared to those who did not share their premises.” He wrote in A Christian America (1971.“It was hard for them not to view their opponents as agents of evil, for they were convinced that they were unequivocally on the side of good.”
truth

Perth, Australia

#512109 Feb 5, 2014
nametnut cete vi tu novu
mesozdersku industrijuuuuuuuuuuuu
aha
isprinje pameti

ko jalova krava=prodavanje pameti na pazaru=demonic diploma

takovi
svoju zrtvu gone do groba
i druge uvjeravaju ljepotom govora
neuvjerljivooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
nedopustivoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
vrlo prepoznatljivooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
adversary

i am not going where you going
truth

Perth, Australia

#512110 Feb 5, 2014
davlu nikad dosta natkat marama
cijeli svijet kad dadesh
dzabeeeeeeeeeeeeee

adversary=vrag
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512111 Feb 5, 2014
No doubt, they all were certain that "Jesus" believed exactly as they believed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

The Arrogance of Faith, by Forrest G. Wood

To some observers,“Pennsylvania in 1750 was simply a chaos of religious sects,” and in North Carolina an Anglican missionary complained about the “great number of dissenters of all denominations…particularly Anabaptists, Methodists, Quakers, and Presbyterians.” Religious proliferation was so extensive on Long Island, New York, that attempts to count denominations were meaningless because the number changed daily.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512112 Feb 5, 2014
Some studies indicate that there are approximately 41,000 denominations of Christianity. I suggest that is totally underrated.

Each person posting on this forum in the belief that he/she knows the message of the supposed god, has his/her own regimented and encoded denomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 min Johnny 620
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Uncle Al 4,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min ffj 42,042
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 989,749
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
More from around the web