Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,866
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#511740 Feb 3, 2014
now i am going see where have to be new tehnology for that green buildings
yee

how many buildings exist around world

many many many

why you need attack poor people
to be responsible for what

who build that
not me
not even one

then don't blame others as well call as responsibility
its mean you don't act with conciseness

who establish you on water rivers lake sea and ocean coast

its already everywhere
its your diploma and your leaders, you think they are smart

every geometric line under law of curse then good by

its not me

its all of you who liked see themselves smart educated

wicket is destructive

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511741 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> And I just reported you for harassing me.
and I'm reporting you for harassing nick and me
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511742 Feb 3, 2014
Thunder is not who you people think he or she is. That poste4r changed what I said in a post. If anyone shouyld be reported its him or her or whatever. there is a bad game gping on with sera,thunder, rose and sera's husband. Loook at what they done, If these crazies were to report us for thinking we found info on them, Topix will find out they are lying really easy. Then they will all be in trouble .
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511743 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
He's been reported and the post has been saved.
I'm not kidding, folks.
I will report him too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511744 Feb 3, 2014
tommorow you don't have any anger

you say as inat now like meeeeeeeee

its chat

as seeds from wheat and corns and others seeds is this letters..

you take what is good for you

don't eat all letters in your mind

simple like that

computer are deference in future
there not anger or inat exist
no

there is a perfection
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#511745 Feb 3, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire basis and premise of bible only Protestantism is animosity,condemning,judging and spreading arrogant hatred and hostility against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and against His (historically and biblically proven One True Apostolic Catholic Church. The fact is that bible only fundamentalism "cannot exist" on its own without attacking 2,000 years of the biblical and historical TRUTH of the Catholic Church ---and the personal faith and salvation of any and all Catholics. If Regina, Clay, Star, Anthony and "every other Catholic left this forum,you "fundies"would be (frantically) looking for someone "ANYONE" to start an argument with regarding bible interpretation and your own individual (make it up as you go) Church History and eventually begin to complain,bitch and rip into each other's Protestant bible only (man-
made) contradicting opinions. "All 42,100 man-made denominations. Bible only Protestantism is IMPOSSIBLE to exist on it's own beliefs without attacking the Historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church.(I know because I lived in the bondage of this bible only Protestantism for over 35 years!!!!!
Amen and amen!

A guy was driving over a bridge one night and saw a man getting ready to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge.
He wanted to save the man from killing himself so he stopped his car and asked the jumper if he was christian, the guy said yes.

The driver then asked which denomination are you?
The jumper said Baptist, the driver said hallelujah, so am I.

The driver then asked are you a member of the first baptist church like me?
The jumper said no, I'm southern baptist.
The driver said "damn sinner"!...... And then pushed the jumper off the bridge.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511746 Feb 3, 2014
did you see how Muslim woman cooking simple bread..you know that skinny bread around when they work as cooking from hand to hand,,
could you imagine that as entire planetary system or any computer very powerful site..its can turn off and and on on all side..
oh its just example from simple things

toward perfect code which they used..
yeeeeeeeeee

must be somewhere in deep or desert

now by by by
not eat to much my letters
you can be sick

Location hidden

#511747 Feb 3, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Husker Black thunder was accusing Regina of sharing personal information with you that you could use to attack Herme with. Regina is denying that. I would suggest you read Black Thunders posts and the approval of Herme. You should be asking how you would find personal to the accusers and not Regina. Your post here is aimed at the wrong person.
Nick never posted himself as having heart failure..some of what was posted by Husker was never posted by nick or me....
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#511748 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> that's called being paranoid.
Even paranoids are correct often enough to heed them.

Location hidden

#511749 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
Thunder is not who you people think he or she is. That poste4r changed what I said in a post. If anyone shouyld be reported its him or her or whatever. there is a bad game gping on with sera,thunder, rose and sera's husband. Loook at what they done, If these crazies were to report us for thinking we found info on them, Topix will find out they are lying really easy. Then they will all be in trouble .
You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#511750 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
I never changed anything in your posts. I have never changed "anyone's" posts in well over 3 years here. Everything here is just the way it was as it was posted. Anything taken as a piece(line) quote has (") quotation marks denoting it. Now you are a blatant liar. You are more than welcome to have topix review the entire day's posts and see just who receives warning.
Your threats don't scare anyone. They are baseless and vapid, and you know it.
How many times have "you" been banned nit?
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511751 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that
Read your husbands posts.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511752 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that
I won't believe you in a million years. You and your buddy or buddies are playing stupid games.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511753 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I have never really seen anything from them that is offensive. YOU on the other hand, well .... I was mistaken about regina, which was my fault and I hope she forgives me for it. I fell into your trap. I won't anymore and how dare you say that we had personal info on your husband? You put out stupid idiotic junk that is off topic and should never be on a forum. Keep your friendships at bay on a forum, you would be very wise to do so.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511755 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never changed anything in your posts. I have never changed "anyone's" posts in well over 3 years here. Everything here is just the way it was as it was posted. Anything taken as a piece(line) quote has (") quotation marks denoting it. Now you are a blatant liar. You are more than welcome to have topix review the entire day's posts and see just who receives warning.
Your threats don't scare anyone. They are baseless and vapid, and you know it.
How many times have "you" been banned nit?
So..... YOU are from the abortion forum. I would say your Foo, because you are best buds with rose, well that makes rose very speciual doesn't it?. you both are a piece of work.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#511756 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> I won't believe you in a million years. You and your buddy or buddies are playing stupid games.
You are the "players", and you are being called out on it.
Quit your dancing.

Location hidden

#511758 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Read your husbands posts.
Hermi's??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#511760 Feb 3, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?
Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
Again...This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...

As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...

Fourth Time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.

Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....
truth

Perth, Australia

#511761 Feb 3, 2014
if you know someone sick don't read

first my husband is that person..find who going in and out

since 1995'
i experience many things what other person not except her or his life
its crime which others don't liked see or want except as
-very low organization
-as very high organization
to ruin every person or every family

2005 i been under full attack every day every night up to today

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i am alright
cross INRI

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#511762 Feb 3, 2014
he is not that person its somebody else

yeeeeee
they know who
its took so long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min dvanilla 96,713
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,575
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 264,984
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min scirocco 119,634
Demirciköy PROFILO Kumköy SARIYER 202 80 0I P... 22 min tenzanen 1
Profilo USKUMRUKÖY.ARIKÖY 202 80 0I Gümüsdere ... 27 min tenzanen 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min trifecta1 604,745
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Lyndi 175,513
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web