Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687223 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#511803 Feb 4, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off ...thunder seems,to say he knows,you from somewhere...You were on here for years...there is,a whole THREAD with the name,Knit and Pray on it....remember.
Sec I nd the pro aborts,don't call You knit ...do they.
Third the woman you obsess,over has,not been on Topix for months,...That I know,of..
I believe thunder is,a,man...anyway.
Fourth...I actually did ask the woman to stop .privately ...as,i aas ked YOU privately to please,lets,be peaceful like Christian women...on your last registered name ...You answered by calling me crazy.
We,give a,bad example,to non Christians,with this,fighting.....And your history with those folks,goes way back...I was,off for almost three years...
You hate,me..I don't believe as,you do about many things...fine
I try to ignore you ...almost a,year now....I brought nothing here but myself. And you evidently when you were Persnikety ....
Please,just stop with the personal insults....well all be fine ..post our opinions,
But her logic was,she thinks,you don't worship
Jesus,because,of how,you posted ...And unlike you I won't bring posts from one,thread to another.
No one here cares, about other threads...
And if you think They don't keep the,posts,they pull..especially those...And the posts,from banned,or blocked n a me s.....well dream on....those,are the very ones they would keep I imagine I be for legal reasons..
Thing is......we,are,to treat others,in a way we,would not mind Jesus,seeing.
I admit I have a temper.....But I do not cast personal slurs,at any one....can you say the same,....????
Hint...butter and bacon sandwiches,...
Burger,way thunder said NIT not Knit.....or the other name those,posters,use..That I HAVE NEVER CALLED YOU ......
Move,on..post opinions,....is,my advice ...
a NIT is another name for lice, maybe this is what thunder meant(?). nits make lice is an old slogan.

anyway, you cant reason with the devil and his minions, so don't even try. husker works for the devil and will reap what he reaps some day.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511805 Feb 4, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off ...thunder seems,to say he knows,you from somewhere...You were on here for years...there is,a whole THREAD with the name,Knit and Pray on it....remember.
Sec I nd the pro aborts,don't call You knit ...do they.
Third the woman you obsess,over has,not been on Topix for months,...That I know,of..
I believe thunder is,a,man...anyway.
Fourth...I actually did ask the woman to stop .privately ...as,i aas ked YOU privately to please,lets,be peaceful like Christian women...on your last registered name ...You answered by calling me crazy.
We,give a,bad example,to non Christians,with this,fighting.....And your history with those folks,goes way back...I was,off for almost three years...
You hate,me..I don't believe as,you do about many things...fine
I try to ignore you ...almost a,year now....I brought nothing here but myself. And you evidently when you were Persnikety ....
Please,just stop with the personal insults....well all be fine ..post our opinions,
But her logic was,she thinks,you don't worship
Jesus,because,of how,you posted ...And unlike you I won't bring posts from one,thread to another.
No one here cares, about other threads...
And if you think They don't keep the,posts,they pull..especially those...And the posts,from banned,or blocked n a me s.....well dream on....those,are the very ones they would keep I imagine I be for legal reasons..
Thing is......we,are,to treat others,in a way we,would not mind Jesus,seeing.
I admit I have a temper.....But I do not cast personal slurs,at any one....can you say the same,....????
Hint...butter and bacon sandwiches,...
Burger,way thunder said NIT not Knit.....or the other name those,posters,use..That I HAVE NEVER CALLED YOU ......
Move,on..post opinions,....is,my advice ...
Oh ! My you are just full of insults! Okay, yeah they called me nit, ladi and foo did this , so did a few others. Thunder is either, sera, foo or ladi. One of thunder's posts said that *you thought I was rose* I thought you were ladi , remember? so there are hints who thunder is. For one thing she is a pro abort.from the abortion forum, she comes on here with filthy posts and you never get after thunder, instead you insult the Catholics and praise thunder. You neve got after foo at all, I don't believe you. You are also very friendly to other pro aborts and when they throw insults at the pro life supporters, you still won't stand up for Christianity. Let me tell you something, these pro aboerts are anti -Christ, anti- Catholic in a huge way, they insult us because we say the truth and they don't want to hear it. these pro aborts hate Christ with a passion. I don't think you stand up for Christianity at all. I know you are a lonely old person with no life, no money and no friends. You come on topix to get friends, like sera does. You shouldn't do that and you should keep your life private on these threads . And no , Topix does not keep posts..Only what we see. Nothing is held privately...
truth

Perth, Australia

#511806 Feb 4, 2014
What is most worst?
If I could asked you!
Please tell me!
When someone try cover up much more worse things but smile.
How its look?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#511807 Feb 4, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>this post was # 250, now it is #247. topix does take away posts.
Yes they do take away posts, but people have already read the posts and had the ability to copy and paste them on other threads.

Monkey see ... monkey do!
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#511808 Feb 4, 2014
Ohhhh, the drama here.

Like Jesus died for this?

No way, 100% proof that the Jesus god is a delusion.

If they only embraced my one true God, then there'd be no need for the drama.

Ramen
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#511809 Feb 4, 2014
No doubt those in religion killed each other off as heretics and infidels, et cetera. But even if religion never existed, humans would find "reasons" to kill.

The fact that husbands and wives or girlfriends and boyfriends kill each other … the fact that adult offspring kill their parents and parents kill their children ought to make it plain that humans are simply animals whose emotions rule supreme.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#511810 Feb 4, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ! My you are just full of insults! Okay, yeah they called me nit, ladi and foo did this , so did a few others. Thunder is either, sera, foo or ladi. One of thunder's posts said that *you thought I was rose* I thought you were ladi , remember? so there are hints who thunder is. For one thing she is a pro abort.from the abortion forum, she comes on here with filthy posts and you never get after thunder, instead you insult the Catholics and praise thunder. You neve got after foo at all, I don't believe you. You are also very friendly to other pro aborts and when they throw insults at the pro life supporters, you still won't stand up for Christianity. Let me tell you something, these pro aboerts are anti -Christ, anti- Catholic in a huge way, they insult us because we say the truth and they don't want to hear it. these pro aborts hate Christ with a passion. I don't think you stand up for Christianity at all. I know you are a lonely old person with no life, no money and no friends. You come on topix to get friends, like sera does. You shouldn't do that and you should keep your life private on these threads . And no , Topix does not keep posts..Only what we see. Nothing is held privately...
Dream on...seriously...have fun ..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511811 Feb 4, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ! My you are just full of insults! Okay, yeah they called me nit, ladi and foo did this , so did a few others. Thunder is either, sera, foo or ladi. One of thunder's posts said that *you thought I was rose* I thought you were ladi , remember? so there are hints who thunder is. For one thing she is a pro abort.from the abortion forum, she comes on here with filthy posts and you never get after thunder, instead you insult the Catholics and praise thunder. You neve got after foo at all, I don't believe you. You are also very friendly to other pro aborts and when they throw insults at the pro life supporters, you still won't stand up for Christianity. Let me tell you something, these pro aboerts are anti -Christ, anti- Catholic in a huge way, they insult us because we say the truth and they don't want to hear it. these pro aborts hate Christ with a passion. I don't think you stand up for Christianity at all. I know you are a lonely old person with no life, no money and no friends. You come on topix to get friends, like sera does. You shouldn't do that and you should keep your life private on these threads . And no , Topix does not keep posts..Only what we see. Nothing is held privately...
Thunder is a man and he is his own man. He is NOT me or Nick or Rose or Foo or anyone one else....I don't know why you cant understand this.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#511812 Feb 4, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LTM
BOLO..........be on the lookout.
I hope no one is covering for, or sheltering him. Too much of that has been going on. Right?
thank you Michael, to much of the ugly stuff where do people think they have a right to make a mess out of an innocent persons life just because their life is.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511813 Feb 4, 2014
Thanks to Father to his Creation.
Thanks to Son for his Mercy for us.
Thanks for our lovely mother full of love!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#511814 Feb 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
No doubt those in religion killed each other off as heretics and infidels, et cetera. But even if religion never existed, humans would find "reasons" to kill.
The fact that husbands and wives or girlfriends and boyfriends kill each other … the fact that adult offspring kill their parents and parents kill their children ought to make it plain that humans are simply animals whose emotions rule supreme.
Just when you thought you heard it all.your words of wisdom shine through the cracks of discontent.

Please forgive me my Canadian dove.The nest you have built in my heart warms my lonely soul.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#511815 Feb 4, 2014
I suggest that if we had all been taught that we only live once and die, we would not fear death at all, as death would be considered as nothing other than a long peaceful sleep.

It was and is all the other nonsense that has been put in our imaginations that make us full of apprehension and downright fear.

And of course "how" we will die can bring thoughts of fear to us, because we know from the experiences of others, that before death, can come horrific suffering.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#511816 Feb 4, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...
As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...
Fourth Time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.
Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?

Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511817 Feb 4, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on...seriously...have fun ..
right,LOL go find yourself a hobby.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511818 Feb 4, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Thunder is a man and he is his own man. He is NOT me or Nick or Rose or Foo or anyone one else....I don't know why you cant understand this.
Foo thought she was a man....just sayin'. i will never believe anything you post, nor do others.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511819 Feb 4, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>this post was # 250, now it is #247. topix does take away posts.
Topix is coming to take you away too.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#511820 Feb 4, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
where do people think they have a right to make a mess out of an innocent persons life just because their life is.
Misery enjoys company.

People preach religion at each other because they want others to be miserable in the belief that their religion is based on lies.

If they wanted people to be happy, preachers would say ... "Your religion might be right, and mine might be wrong."
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#511821 Feb 4, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
to support your heresy
Case in point ... "My religion is based on truth and yours out there is based on heresy."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#511822 Feb 4, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?
Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
You are showing your total ignorance....and your denial of truth when it is in your face!!!!

Again...This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...

As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...

Fifth time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.

Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511823 Feb 4, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Foo thought she was a man....just sayin'. i will never believe anything you post, nor do others.
Just giving you a clue...your the only one that believes Thunder is me or Nick or Rose or Foo...Thunder is his own being...period....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Mnbvc 30,850
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Wardaddy99 987,259
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 4 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr USSF 184
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web