Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650189 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#511748 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> that's called being paranoid.
Even paranoids are correct often enough to heed them.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511749 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
Thunder is not who you people think he or she is. That poste4r changed what I said in a post. If anyone shouyld be reported its him or her or whatever. there is a bad game gping on with sera,thunder, rose and sera's husband. Loook at what they done, If these crazies were to report us for thinking we found info on them, Topix will find out they are lying really easy. Then they will all be in trouble .
You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#511750 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
Thunder is not who you people think he or she is. That poste4r changed what I said in a post. If anyone shouyld be reported its him or her or whatever. there is a bad game gping on with sera,thunder, rose and sera's husband. Loook at what they done, If these crazies were to report us for thinking we found info on them, Topix will find out they are lying really easy. Then they will all be in trouble .
I never changed anything in your posts. I have never changed "anyone's" posts in well over 3 years here. Everything here is just the way it was as it was posted. Anything taken as a piece(line) quote has (") quotation marks denoting it. Now you are a blatant liar. You are more than welcome to have topix review the entire day's posts and see just who receives warning.
Your threats don't scare anyone. They are baseless and vapid, and you know it.
How many times have "you" been banned nit?
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511751 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that
Read your husbands posts.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511752 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need to understand we are all different people. And it happens to be you and regina and dusty that post insults at us and bullies us by name calling also. You guys do your fair share and if not more. I want to know where you got the info about my husbands health....his heart failure???? Which he doesn't have...show me as you say if we did post them prove it...simple as that
I won't believe you in a million years. You and your buddy or buddies are playing stupid games.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511753 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
I have never really seen anything from them that is offensive. YOU on the other hand, well .... I was mistaken about regina, which was my fault and I hope she forgives me for it. I fell into your trap. I won't anymore and how dare you say that we had personal info on your husband? You put out stupid idiotic junk that is off topic and should never be on a forum. Keep your friendships at bay on a forum, you would be very wise to do so.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511755 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never changed anything in your posts. I have never changed "anyone's" posts in well over 3 years here. Everything here is just the way it was as it was posted. Anything taken as a piece(line) quote has (") quotation marks denoting it. Now you are a blatant liar. You are more than welcome to have topix review the entire day's posts and see just who receives warning.
Your threats don't scare anyone. They are baseless and vapid, and you know it.
How many times have "you" been banned nit?
So..... YOU are from the abortion forum. I would say your Foo, because you are best buds with rose, well that makes rose very speciual doesn't it?. you both are a piece of work.

Location hidden

#511756 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> I won't believe you in a million years. You and your buddy or buddies are playing stupid games.
You are the "players", and you are being called out on it.
Quit your dancing.

Location hidden

#511758 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Read your husbands posts.
Hermi's??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#511760 Feb 3, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?
Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
Again...This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...

As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...

Fourth Time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.

Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....
truth

Perth, Australia

#511761 Feb 3, 2014
if you know someone sick don't read

first my husband is that person..find who going in and out

since 1995'
i experience many things what other person not except her or his life
its crime which others don't liked see or want except as
-very low organization
-as very high organization
to ruin every person or every family

2005 i been under full attack every day every night up to today

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i am alright
cross INRI

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#511762 Feb 3, 2014
he is not that person its somebody else

yeeeeee
they know who
its took so long

Location hidden

#511763 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>So..... YOU are from the abortion forum. I would say your Foo, because you are best buds with rose, well that makes rose very speciual doesn't it?. you both are a piece of work.
What? Are you really this nuts? Never mind. I already know the answer.
No sweetcakes, I don't need to use socks or have to greybox because I was banned.
Are you sure I'm not sera or regina? Hey! Maybe I'm anthony or oxbow! Yo sho is funny honey! Hahahahahahah!
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#511764 Feb 3, 2014
Rosez,

Topix rarely removes posts. Regardless, I know that Regina is not talking about you, but you do have a propensity to ignore the massive amount of fodder posted to Catholics while you seem to be able to see any comment of well earned ire in return and make a comment.

I have made 4 posts to you that have gone unanswered, but you seem to have time for all this. I really think you often have a hard time comprehending what is being said and yes you do post in a very insulting way. You reap what you sew. You read a half baked article or someone says something and you jump to conclusions. I will go over some of your history from my perspective once again.

1) I said I believe you were taught by some Nuns. I also said I do not believe you had a deep understanding. You admittedly wandered away and were lost for a long time, but you could have looked within to find more answers. Protestants quite often are revealed when they pretend they were Catholics. Again not saying you are a liar, but it happens too often. Also saying one used to be Catholic when they knew little or went once a year hardly constitutes a postion of a devout or knowledgeable person.

2)On the issue of Limbo it was taught as a Pious belief. A deeper understanding brought comfort. Yes, nobody wants to believe a child not baptized would not go to heaven. Its a disturbing thought. Yet one must be born of water and sprit. Now clearly there are many different protestant postions. Some say baptism isnt necessary at all. Some say Children are disqualified, but do not give an age of accountability. Some say water is necessary. Some mock baptism as a bath or water ceremony and one can argue on that topic alone. Some say you have to be dunked 3x some say it has to be in a river. Some say its only valid in the name of Jesus. Some say you must be completely immersed. I could go on. Its a topic that was covered virtually every angle on this thread more than once.

What is rejected from you is that this was somehow a dogma. It isnt but rather a thrological debate. Some may choose to still believe it. Most will choose to believe they will be in heaven, but unfortunately there is nothing concrete that says that unless you arbitrarilty decide to judge God as unmerciful if that didnt happen. The bottom line is we dont know unless we accept that baptism isnt necessary, has no healing effect or children are disqualifited and the age uncertain. A Mentally Handicapped person may not be able to make a sound decision but it would be done in faith. The Jews today still argue about what happens to uncircumcized child if it dies before the the bris. The bottom line is that it was always there as theological debate not a certainty and deeper understanding would reveal this. Limbo is not unpleasantness, but it came about from Augustine arguing about original sin with those who were saying that one could attain heaven without the grace of God. That is topic unto itself.

3) I know that you did not understand many things as you demonstrate it. You insist on calling the Church Roman Catholic. We told you repeatedly that is not the proper name of the church but proper for those in the Latin Rite. The creed say One Holy Apostolic Church not ONe Holy Roman Catholic church.

4) Apostolic succession. You denied the waldensians were founded by the Catholic depsite the fact that I produced both Protestant, Catholic and even Waldensians scholars. You ignored it. That is frustrating. If you want to understand something then ask what we believe and why and then you can disagree but dont say you believe this! You taught that and then mock.

Location hidden

#511765 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> I have never really seen anything from them that is offensive. YOU on the other hand, well .... I was mistaken about regina, which was my fault and I hope she forgives me for it. I fell into your trap. I won't anymore and how dare you say that we had personal info on your husband? You put out stupid idiotic junk that is off topic and should never be on a forum. Keep your friendships at bay on a forum, you would be very wise to do so.
There was no trap set...you don't read post clearly and you jump to conclusions. You don't see anything from them because you look the other way because their on your team.You dislike me because I talk against your church.You all hate that so you make it personal to shut me up. To disgrace me and discredit me.nd when it is returned now you all are the victims.. Well, I never posted sexual ideas about you or another poster or you and a dog.I never swore at you as you have to me. Same with any other catholic here. I never insulted their wifes and called the protestant or wanna be orthodox or tell them to go seek instructions from the priest. It is You all that have made this a personal battle of insults. I know for a fact Regina does have personal info for we were both friends at one time....so don't "how dare you" to hard for this is pure fact and can be proven. So I ask you again...where did you come up with the idea that Nick had heart failure now or fluid on the lungs now...??? And don't try and dig up a post from 2 years ago cuz that info would have been used by you before now....why did you bring it up NOW??

Location hidden

#511766 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you really this nuts? Never mind. I already know the answer.
No sweetcakes, I don't need to use socks or have to greybox because I was banned.
Are you sure I'm not sera or regina? Hey! Maybe I'm anthony or oxbow! Yo sho is funny honey! Hahahahahahah!
Go for the GOLD...your Preston!! LOL
truth

Perth, Australia

#511767 Feb 3, 2014
u njemu je
truth

Perth, Australia

#511768 Feb 3, 2014
i am strong person

looking evil every day in eye

jeeeeeeeeeeee

pray
yesterday
double in him
truth

Perth, Australia

#511769 Feb 3, 2014
see why god lift up on cross my soul

complite thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

i am life=nkh

don't be affraid
if i am not
ja sam isplakala svoje jade
ocvrsla u svome krizu

nema sto gospa i sto isusa

noooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#511770 Feb 4, 2014
rosary is great weapons against evil

more pray
you will be more attack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 56,140
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Peter Ross 445,898
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min andet1987 6,079
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min andet1987 2,323
Ayurveda oil massage 1 hr rahul 2
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web