Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687156 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#511696 Feb 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you Nick...Lol long time,no speak :)
Great to see you too. Next time we will have to make sure we do not let such a stretch of time pass before we speak to one another. lol
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#511697 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he's a liar. Outside of one or two responses to her posts on this board, I have never spoken to the woman. If this is what you need to do to feed your ego, than contrary to what you keep telling everyone, Christ is not with you, Nick. Not in any way whatsoever is Christ with someone who would do this. May God have mercy on your soul for what you are doing.
Who, besides ReginaM, will be our Judge on the Last Day? Or perhaps I should ask if we will have a judge on the Last Day after ReginaM has judged us in February?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#511698 Feb 3, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?
Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...

As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...

Third Time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.

Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511699 Feb 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that Nick was,the,one attAcked ...no I don't think you contact her..But you reposted nicks,old,posts..maybe that's,what thunder was,referring to Regina. Where she got her info to attack him with
I thunk this,was a horrid example,last night of how,we,should act...just my opinion..
And I hope that's,it ...
I said then and now,it was,not you and you did ask her to stop..good ...
I do thank you for this, Rose. You're right, I have never spoken to her outside the forum and then very little. I reposted old posts only to show that I did not divulge any information they didn't already post publicly...just as I said the other night. Frankly, to have to go to these extremes because of all the lies being told about me here is utterly ridiculous. What kind of animals are these people? I was just as surprised as anyone at what was said last night, and wondered where she got that from. Then I remembered that they both posted bits and pieces about his physical sickness here and there. My father had congestive heart failure and the symptoms are always the same, so it didn't take much guessing.

Yes, I did ask her to stop last night and so did Anthony this morning. But that doesn't suit the agenda, does it? Well, as I said, may God forgive them for what they've been doing.

Thanks for speaking up. I've been on this board for a pretty long time now and it's never been as bad as it's been this past year. Never, not even close.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511701 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Christ isn't with you also in what you did to us personally the other night.So if we cant be civil to one another than lets not respond to each others post...agree? Go in peace and let us be...
You need to learn to let others be, sera , you are a real mean spirited person. Both you and Nick are. And come to think of it, your alter ego, thunder and how would I forget rose? You have slammed our religion so much, you shouldn't even bve on a Catholic forum because of your insensitivity towards Catholicism.Another thing, you , your hubby are too sensitive to be on a forum of any kind. and again I forgot rose, all of you get hurt too easily and cry wolf too many times. This is an anonymous forum, personal life like you and rose put out there, should never be posted. NEVER.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#511702 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he's a liar. Outside of one or two responses to her posts on this board, I have never spoken to the woman. If this is what you need to do to feed your ego, than contrary to what you keep telling everyone, Christ is not with you, Nick. Not in any way whatsoever is Christ with someone who would do this. May God have mercy on your soul for what you are doing.
I dont understand time after time Catholics here have declared when someone needs confession, when they need to go to communion, whether or not they are in the Body of Christ when someone's soul is in jeopardy. Where do Catholic get these special powers?
truth

Perth, Australia

#511703 Feb 3, 2014
jedinstvo
there
on cross cross INRI=its fullfil unity

thereeeeeeeeeeee

for me its not anymore exist
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nothing at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll

until i come there againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

there
law not exist
nooooooooooooooooooo

god say there everythingggggggggggggggggg

you don't need rwespect anything no
there only one things
respect your cross INRI

others evil wishers and very bad talkers even when they speak nice or whats so ever
they died for you
life of them is not mine no
maybe not yours too
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so small numbers will be save
it is written

INRI

Location hidden

#511704 Feb 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
Oxbore, I agree with him that you are a thief too.
taking a persons material and presenting it as your work.
On any of my post, where I copied/pasted...show me where I ever said "These are my original words"...

Time and time again I said "If you must know my source...use your search engine....an absolute denial that what I posted were my original words...

Go hiss with your lying partner under his favorite rock........you two make a great pair!!!!!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511705 Feb 3, 2014
God up in heaven, not another nut job who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about who decided to stick their overly long nose into a situation that should never have taken place to begin with!

No, dear, tango bravo, I am not judging anyone. God is not with people who are bullying and defaming me. What they're doing is sinful, and I don't need to be a "judge" to figure that one out. God and sin do not dwell together. If you think otherwise, you're just as bad as they are.

Go back to stalking Ox and leave me alone. At least you knew what you were talking about there.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#511706 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, Rose. Right at this minute there are people being sued for slander, defamation, and bullying on Topix. None of it is watched for and people aren't putting up with it anymore. Just do a quick search, take a look around if you doubt what I'm saying. It's not funny, and there's nothing "respectable" about it. You people are treading on thin ice, I'd suggest you be careful.
Is that a {{{threat}}}? Thin ice? Do you think you and your psychopath buddy aren't well past what you are threatening others with?
I would suggest you keep your own tongue in check, and you wouldn't have time to wag it at everyone else.
If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

Location hidden

#511707 Feb 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>get Saved and He will do that 4 U also.
any person that says they never worry about something or anything is like you. a liar, as CJ says about you
I did not believe that anyone could be this stupid!!! You flat denied your own words!!!! Your words: we worry and then God intervenes and all is done so easily.

Thanks for proving me wrong!!!!
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511709 Feb 3, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text> I dont understand time after time Catholics here have declared when someone needs confession, when they need to go to communion, whether or not they are in the Body of Christ when someone's soul is in jeopardy. Where do Catholic get these special powers?
Save it.

I don't know what's going on here, but every time I come on, a certain someone comes on and posts at the same time. I would think a "scholar" such as yourself would pick up on it. I've been noticing it more and more lately.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#511710 Feb 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This clearly shows your stupidity...so you duck...
As I said...you have no idea of the meaning of the word "heresy"...
Third Time...
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Hate:( From the English dictionary)
a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
b. To detest.
Tell me that Christ taught we are to feel hostility, detest, and dislike our parents, our relatives, and our own lives, or we cannot be His disciple....
How did we get from you re-translating the Bible from English to non-existent "Kione Greek" and then back into different English to support your heresy and suddenly instead of justifying the way you change the Bible's translation you want to change the subject to what I think Christ taught about hostility? What's a matter, Oxbow? Pope got your tongue?
Let's stay on the original topic for a bit longer. Why do you translate the English version of the Bible into "Kione Greek" and then back into different English? Is there something wrong with your English version of the Bible? How about replacing it with a translation that is approved by experts instead of making up new translations on your own?
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511711 Feb 3, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, besides ReginaM, will be our Judge on the Last Day? Or perhaps I should ask if we will have a judge on the Last Day after ReginaM has judged us in February?
I'll tell you who. Tango Bravo will be our judge, that's who.

Thank you for judging me, Oh, Holy Tango Bravo!!
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#511712 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
God up in heaven, not another nut job who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about who decided to stick their overly long nose into a situation that should never have taken place to begin with!
No, dear, tango bravo, I am not judging anyone. God is not with people who are bullying and defaming me. What they're doing is sinful, and I don't need to be a "judge" to figure that one out. God and sin do not dwell together. If you think otherwise, you're just as bad as they are.
Go back to stalking Ox and leave me alone. At least you knew what you were talking about there.
It seems they have all the time in the world for this kind of pettiness, but not to answer anything of substance with substance. I know you are telling the truth and I know how much they lie and distort everything and defend any kind of filth.

Don't let them drag you into the mud with them Regina they are not worth it. You asked her nicely to not do that and then you were viciously attacked and called a bunch of venomous names from a person who primarily brings nothing but ugliness and condmenation and no belief in God. Its a pretty sad reflection on those who cheer it on.

We were just told that there is nothing but steers and queers in MN yesterday, We must have enoyed being alter boys so our pedophile priests can....All Priests are pedophiles, filthy drunks or homosexuals. Catholics are all liars. Our church is the whore of Babylon. We are all murderers and will rot in hell. We are not Christians. We worship Mary as our god and pray that she will come to us so we can pretend that she bossed Jesus around. The Pope is living with his boyfriend The Pope had topless men peform for him in an erotic shocking way. Reality- A world renowned group of acrobats who perform with their shirts off for a charity event. Evil stuff! How dare him clap his hands when they finished.lol Your church is an abortion to the truth. The Pope is Satan. You people are Satanic. Your Romanists! You YOU YOU Jesuit Murderers. Abusers! Child molestor protectors, The list of endless insults, attacks and lies and foul language so spare me. Oddly enough I dont think I have ever had a post removed, but Protestants in here complain about that alot. Gee could it be because of content that is way over the line? Naw its a Catholic Conspiracy.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#511713 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
It's easier for me to read your posts and conclude that some of them are judgmental than it is for you to read your posts and conclude that none of them judgmental.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511714 Feb 3, 2014
no any letters there no

its cross
your hand lags body and head

that's all

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#511715 Feb 3, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text> Great to see you too. Next time we will have to make sure we do not let such a stretch of time pass before we speak to one another. lol
For sure. Been ages..glad,your in good spirits,..take care,...or that raging bull :) just don't say aging
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511716 Feb 3, 2014
This is just one example. I've read of many others. I don't know what this particular one is all about, but do you really want to go through any of this just to add a few inches to compensate for your Napoleon complexes?

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

woa

Columbus, OH

Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I guess my ip address was traced, and now I'm being sued for "slandering" a nameless person on topix. No details, but I got my letter in the mail upon returning from vacation. Included, I received a copy of the entire thread, a summons for records, a report, and court date. Posters beware!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/circleville-o...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511717 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do thank you for this, Rose. You're right, I have never spoken to her outside the forum and then very little. I reposted old posts only to show that I did not divulge any information they didn't already post publicly...just as I said the other night. Frankly, to have to go to these extremes because of all the lies being told about me here is utterly ridiculous. What kind of animals are these people? I was just as surprised as anyone at what was said last night, and wondered where she got that from. Then I remembered that they both posted bits and pieces about his physical sickness here and there. My father had congestive heart failure and the symptoms are always the same, so it didn't take much guessing.
Yes, I did ask her to stop last night and so did Anthony this morning. But that doesn't suit the agenda, does it? Well, as I said, may God forgive them for what they've been doing.
Thanks for speaking up. I've been on this board for a pretty long time now and it's never been as bad as it's been this past year. Never, not even close.
Question please...I need something clarified.Who is it that you are talking about that you "never spoke to and very little"....Me?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min lightbeamrider 30,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 987,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 5 hr Voice of Reason 3
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 13 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 13 hr meetsnapgirls 3
Looking for girls to snapchat 13 hr meetsnapgirls 4
More from around the web