Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,296
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#510971 Feb 1, 2014
samo hvaljen isus i marija andja
ono drugo nista
truth

Perth, Australia

#510972 Feb 1, 2014
pomutilo mi se u glavi tracak za moment ljubice
umrit ce vrtlog vir
truth

Perth, Australia

#510973 Feb 1, 2014
ot
say in Issiah who will come as savior
truth

Perth, Australia

#510974 Feb 1, 2014
zapamti sto se vishe molish vishe te napada
ali se moc proklestva slabi

nece barice
umrit ce ta sa kimoterapije
zapinje iza svakog rijeci ko zastor
u 3 perioda odlazi
truth

Perth, Australia

#510975 Feb 1, 2014
ta iz kastela zapinje zapinje zastor 3 x uz uho
za nju slabo
its for radio marija
truth

Perth, Australia

#510976 Feb 1, 2014
neche danica umrit
no
she not going died danica
no not yet

igor not

marko je u opasnosti
zapinje u uho

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#510977 Feb 1, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called sex.
Yeah RIGHT!

The story goes that Jesus was coming to earth to save the Christians, but at the same time God wanted the Christians to keep having babies on earth that are born sinners and have an urgent need to be saved by the grace of Jesus.

It's a continual wash, rinse cycle with Jesus never coming to end the cycle of sin.

Ridiculous nonsense.
truth

Perth, Australia

#510978 Feb 1, 2014
djava napada
i kad se molish
i trazi napad na druge

davli mjenjaju taktiku
u ime bozije te napada i tada te ponizava
a onda te se zeli rijesiti na isti ljupki nacin
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#510979 Feb 1, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics stole the religious literature of the Jews and morphed it to suit their own purpose. And the same pattern went on down the line as the Gnostics, Muslims and Protestants kept on spinning their yarns to suit THEIR own desired purposes.
From one end to the other religion is fraud ... probably the most popular fraud on planet earth.
Jewish > Catholic > Roman Catholic > Muslim > Protestant >>>>

FSM

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

#510980 Feb 1, 2014
Saint Bradley wrote:
<quoted text>for every 1 sinner requires only the one savior....
Jesus was supposed to come and save the saved sinners immediately after they believed in him ... so those that believed him should have ended the cycle of reproduction on earth as they went flying off to "heaven." But instead the ones that were supposed to be saved, keep reproducing on earth, and still no Jesus ... just millions and millions of reproduced sinners waiting to be saved.

And the Jesus-myth was just one mythical savior that let the people down, yet their offsprings in the other religions are also still waiting and BELIEVING that their saviors are coming from the sky to rescue them from hells in hereafters.

Of course many believe that after they die, Jesus is waiting in spirit form for them in "heaven."

What a scam!
truth

Perth, Australia

#510981 Feb 1, 2014
zakon marijice
zakon labaratorija kemije biologije i fizike za 50 godina
na svim rijekama vodama u svim zemljama
sve zamke
niste krivi obicni sto oni drugi cine

i kad se molish dava te napada i ponizava

a onda se te zele rijesiti samo za jedno dugme

I Lord establish you on every river lake sea and ocean coast.
Take your map and look.
zakoni biologije kemije fizike nisu u bibliji

zakon u vrimenu i prostoru mali ljudi nevide i kad nisu krivi
zapese omce i zapreke=zakon biologije kemije fizike bioatom and so on..

i kad te slave i kad ti se mole
zele da te se rijeshe sto prije
na dugmice

dodir ruke dodir kriza dodir dushe i dodir kriza

mali ljudi nisu nikad razumili
i nece razumiti

daruj razum jer piasano je
tribash razumit da bi razuman bio

Orlando, FL

#510982 Feb 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
any "science" so-called which is bias against Creationism, is the religion of humanism or occult witchcraft, whichever you prefer;-)
btw - have you sorcerers ever been able to magically turn iron into gold yet? LOL!
Actually, it is possible to turn tiny amounts of one metal into another, but it isn't economical.

I just made a simple statement and you run off in another direction. Of course I believe that Medieval science, such as spiritual medicine makes much sense. Maybe it's you who don't really believe -- if you use a modern medical science doctor?

Do you?

Before modern science, in spite of millions and millions of prayers to Jesus, Mary, et al, plague routinely killed 1/3rd or more of all Christians every few generations.

If that was Creationist medical science success for you, who am I to disagree.

I conclude by noting that my God has never ordered any of its Creation to murder or torture any of its other Creation. Why would a true God ever do such an immoral thing?

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

#510983 Feb 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egyptian proverb:
Men need images. Lacking them they invent idols. Better then to found the images on realities that lead the true seeker to the source.
What do you suppose they meant by "the source?"

Prince George, Canada

#510984 Feb 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
- We mustn't confuse mastery with mimicry, knowledge with superstitious ignorance.
I suggest that Egyptians were as confused as were and are all other believers.

As we can see on this forum, everybody that posts believes he or she has the answers and that others are dumb and in need of upgrading.

It's most often human nature to perceive that others need to be lead by the "knowledgeable leaders."

Prince George, Canada

#510985 Feb 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
-- A house has the character of the man who lives in it.
Houses are "arrogant?"

Orlando, FL

#510986 Feb 1, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule #1 in Hollywood Lying 101....never tell a lie that can be easily proven so..
I stole not the man's religious book..I quoted Scripture that appears in any Christian Sacred Word of God....the Bible....
I interpretated not the man's religious book.
I did not call the man a pig for objecting....
Sure, sure, and we forgive you anyhow. Get over it.

Remember, you are supposedly the one who knows and honors God's Will.

It's just that your posts don't reflect an inner peace that should come with such spiritual enlightenment.(Otherwise, what's the point, right?)

No conviction, Ox. After all, if you didn't have deep inner doubts, then there'd be no need to get frustrated and angry when others disagree with your (supposed) superior spiritual knowledge.

Ask God how to lead us to Him, not drive us away.

DUH!!! Isn't that what the Bible says your God wants?

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

#510987 Feb 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one even needs to "try" to "take it down". It is rotting from the inside out from it's own corruption. The only way it could possibly survive now, is if god came down right now and started swinging his own sword separating the wheat from the chaff. The Vatican would be in shambles and dust, as would most of your parishes..
I suggest that all religion was and is based on scam artists pretending to know the future.

To glorify people in ancient religions is a big mistake. They no-doubt preached that they knew the future in hereafters ... but words are cheap ... as we can see by all the self-professed know it alls on this forum.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#510988 Feb 1, 2014
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sad and lost. I do not hate anyone. Certainly not Peter and Mary. What I do hate is false doctrine and lies that mislead.
Peter WAS NOT the rock Jesus built His church on. The rock on which Jesus would build His Church was Peter’s confession in Matthew 16 verse 16 that Jesus is “the Christ, the Son of the Living God.”
I Corinthians 3:11, "For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
Seems pretty simple to me.
Now for Mary. Mary gave birth to Jesus and was a willing vessel in service to God. Nothing more.
1. Mary IS NOT a co-redeemer
2. Mary IS NOT a perpetual virgin
3. Mary WAS NOT assumed into heaven
4. Mary WAS NOT the immaculate conception
5. Mary IS NOT sinless
6. Mary IS NOT the mother of the church
7. Mary IS NOT the queen of heaven
8. Mary IS NOT the mother of God
9. Mary IS NOT co-mediator
Thank you, OldJG.
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your basing all this on some of the Apostles writings. Now you have to provide Biblical proof that everything about Mary and Peter is documented in writing. This is why I often call you guys "Bible Idolaters". Its as if the chapters and verses have become your god.
Does Jesus give a list of Books that we're supposed to put in the Bible? No. If any fundie would bother to investigate how, why and where the Bible developed, they'd be faced with a truth they can not escape. That is, the Christian Bible developed within the sacred traditions of the Universal Church. This is an earthly authority that Jesus Christ set up. It was a hierarchy who sat down and compiled the Bible at the council of Rome under Pope Damasus I in 382 AD and later at Hippo in 416 AD.
You shrug your shoulders and say "I don't care. God compiled the Bible; we're supposed to search the scriptures and that's that.
According to the Bible: The Church is the pillar and foundation of truth.
According to the Bible: The New Testament is a sacrament (the Eucharist).
"you are Peter and upon this rock I'll build my Church" Find out from historic fact what Peter did and you'll see he headed the Catholic Church in Rome. Funny how its still standing in spite of hateful bigots like you who've been trying to take it down for 2,000 yrs.
Hateful bigots? Cly you no longer warrant further conversation. You are lost and the Lord has placed the map in your hand and it is called the Bible. Open it and find your way home to the truth only Scripture can provide.

Prince George, Canada

#510989 Feb 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is quite obvious to any reasonable intelligence that Jesus was seeking quality in purity of heart.
Would that be why (within the theology) he turned on the Jews, claiming they suddenly became his enemies, and needed to be slayed???"

Religion is bunk, and that includes your Gnostic brand of bunk!

Prince George, Canada

#510990 Feb 1, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish > Catholic > Roman Catholic > Muslim > Protestant >>>>
FSM
Ramen
Be fair now, and include the Wiccan goddess. Since the bisexual Alex Sanders converted her to purity in the sense of no longer cursing homosexuals, the goddess apparently loves everybody. She doesn't even have one mean bone in her spiritual body.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 774,851
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min shyam 5,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Rick in Kansas 265,078
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 24 min Konny 654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min lil whispers 604,944
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 50 min andet1987 5,711
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,098
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,595
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web