Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,500
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#510881 Jan 31, 2014
Which law as victim you liked obey?

How much you trust deceived and posses organization?

Did you know who they are?

Maybe they know them-self as sect or organization between each other!!!
Did you ever know what they want from you, your love-ones your city your state your nation..your religion as in within as in every place and all aspect of your life or deference life or many life on many place with many face trough history and time.

If they offer to you what you never see before but looks good or nice but you did not other negative side or great side of great destruction are you going except that walk of life organization sect or religion or without religion as atheist and so on?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#510882 Jan 31, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> It's much deeper than that. But as everything else scriptural this too will go right over your head.
Those that profess Godliness can't even grasp this so I know it's spiritually beyond your grasp.
Arrogantblowhardspeak.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with true spiritual matters. So shut your big hot air yap that you're a spiritual know it all, if you are so ignorant that you think that garbage is "spiritual", it isn't.
truth

Perth, Australia

#510884 Jan 31, 2014
How you call that as atheist?
Without religion!
As your universal!
Invade privacy of life posses another body what not belong to your life house money property identity and all belonging.

Is that universal goodness without any law or control?

Is that crime or simple power to posses and have what so ever want?
truth

Perth, Australia

#510886 Jan 31, 2014
idiot not fit in religion class
i have that words from someone every day still say i am right
yeeeeee

are you for sure he is alone

nooooooooo
not alone deadly mind as bug in within as virus of others

see

now as victim why i have to be idiot..

see
foundation of mind
truth

Perth, Australia

#510887 Jan 31, 2014
correct
nothing to do with your spiritual meter

Then you are teacher of what?!

“Bearer of the truth”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#510888 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you always such an ignorant, yet arrogant blowhard?
get some new material champ.... I forgive your inslonce by the way.. Ill roll with you dont know any better.
Chuck

Sunbury, OH

#510890 Jan 31, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you think Jesus didn't love St. Peter?
Why did I know you would asked that...lol

I didn't say that. However, it`s very clear who Jesus` favorite disciple was. If Jesus ever built His church on a man, John would be the obvious choice, not Peter.
truth

Perth, Australia

#510894 Jan 31, 2014
ignorant=its deference then inat..

yee inat=nechu=no
if someone not show respect toward you
why you need toward them
if someone liked make you like that but you are not then live to person as want to see mess
yee he liked mess than 'inat' is great tablet for that person to see what he want..see

I am fine!
I am complete within myself!
I can wrote as I wish to n.be nice or good!

nebijase na njemu ljepote
da bi ste se u njeg zagledali
bijase prezren i odbacen od ljudi

read your psalm
This is ur brain on drugs

Osceola, MO

#510895 Jan 31, 2014
truth wrote:
ignorant=its deference then inat..
yee inat=nechu=no
if someone not show respect toward you
why you need toward them
if someone liked make you like that but you are not then live to person as want to see mess
yee he liked mess than 'inat' is great tablet for that person to see what he want..see
I am fine!
I am complete within myself!
I can wrote as I wish to n.be nice or good!
nebijase na njemu ljepote
da bi ste se u njeg zagledali
bijase prezren i odbacen od ljudi
read your psalm

Whatever drugs or medication you are on, it is time for a change.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#510896 Jan 31, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a permalink to a single lie, thief.
You don't tell single lies...you lie in multiples.....see any of your posts where you are falsely accusing me.....
socci

Osceola, MO

#510897 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
Well, there's your problem right there idiot, he never said that.
Although, it IS man who controls Christianity. For it was invented by MAN to control weak minded fools.

The "fools" are the ones with no facts - You.

Christianity comes from the prophets who wrote only what God could know, including that Jesus would come as God on earth 600 years BC. They wrote of the rise and fall of empires.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_kingdoms_of...

Then Jesus gave the entire prophetic book of Revelation that has been unfolding every since, almost entirely fulfilled being 2000 years from the cross.

All that has happened since Jesus 2000 years ago - Fall of the Roman Empire, 476; Rise of the Holy Roman Empire; Rise of Islam; Fall of the Orthodox's Byzantine Empire; the French Revolution and end of the HRE. All this and much more is found in the book of Revelation.
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...

Location hidden

#510899 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's really all any Christian can do to make all the lies, errors, contradictions, senseless crap, and general buffoonery "work" somehow. They have to pull out all the stops to hammer, twist, change, change some more, and change even more, then add even more lies to the book of lies, to try making sense if the insane book. For they are so brainwashed with FEAR, that they MUST do this rather than face the cold hard fact that it's just an insane mess of a myth.
Such stupdity!!!!! Catholics teaching "Mary ever virgin"....the Bible says:

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

This is Scripture...it is not lies, errors, contradictions, senseless crap, and general buffoonery "work".....There is no pulling of all the stops...no hammering, twisting, changing, etc etc.

Location hidden

#510900 Jan 31, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue repeating your nonsense all you want, fool.
But that's all it is -- a fool's nonsense.
Now go find a reliable source that says using "whom" in the subjective case is good English.
Dummy.
You are looking at it...Lying Snake...

Da truff!!!!
You cannot refute the truth....

From my source: The refugees, many of whom were old and ill, were allowed across the border

My example applied to what was said: The refugees, many of whom were old and ill, built churches!!!! I am asking whom are those whom!!!!

If you need to know the source...find it as I did...use your search engine...

Location hidden

#510901 Jan 31, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
You are the one whom should know!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#510902 Jan 31, 2014
cup of cofee
still stay front of me

pray for me if you think i am sick

I Lord establish you on every water rivers lake sea and ocean coast.
Life without water are not exist on this human way form.

We lived in system of organization as law.
Where every water for life are so dirty.
Polluted rivers and polluted blade and polluted mind!
Chemical and other industrial law system of materialistic things do as without your asked do..its Authority which make great plain on front to be better or to be sick or to be with job or to be without job or to be destructive to much population or to much who can lead or take over power or to much war as destruction to used have Power and renew many things.

Please did you ever drink coffee or tea?!
People gathering together with coffee and tea.
As well talk many nice things.
Many making living of that!
Many created job of that.
Many find good friends too.
Many meat each other as well married too.

Many dispute each other too.

Which is your poison what you take in as within..smoke as tobacco..nice fine grass as marihuana or similar for stimulate like alcohol..or something else as addiction.
As example to be rich famous with pride lust and so on or you are adviser to teach addict person or ad ;dictate is your prophesy stay under dictate of others to watch or to have control for others..who they are did they have global impact over us who liked be very interesting what we don't wanted be from 'inat' as others want.
truth

Perth, Australia

#510903 Jan 31, 2014
If your lovely Mary have another life under another name..please tell me ..are you for sure you find her or they pray to her if she in deference position as well she watching or listening them as well think or say oh how they could do that to me.

Are you for sure Mary have many face on many place or millions Mary exist.

Or she exist in another life without no-knowing as well others don't know too.

What you think that Mary as it is find herself in another life alive as well complete with Holy Ghost Power.

Maybe we hurt her to much don't you others simple speak who they are but waiting chance as horrible pretenders.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#510904 Jan 31, 2014
Happy Black History month everybody!

'Par'ta'
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#510905 Jan 31, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out who you Bible idolaters hate more: Peter or Mary.
That is because each one of these bible only "fundies" are so engrossed in the OWN individual world ) of ".personal opinion" interpretation of the bible,----and fictitious Protestant Church history,-----that "not one of them" can reconcile or agree on ANYTHING with each other.
Therefore "arguing,fighting,debatin g, belittling and bitching at each other-----and at over 2,000 years of the historical and biblical (PROVEN TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church the ONLY THING they can rely upon in order to keep their "hodge-podge" of contradicting and inconsistent Protestant beliefs iis the (only) thing that keeps their bible only nonsense from "collapsing" into more and more (utter chaos) and more and more confusion!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#510906 Jan 31, 2014
you mean february coming as most wild weather when i born..yee we have two wind fight against each other one very cold as bura other from south very hot but wild rainy days and night..in february nmany darkness come as well carneval do as they wish do under mask..no not meeeeeeeeeee!
Much more
Please tell me why February have 28 day? or similar as short mounts days?!
February stay second in line of mounths
as number 2 as letter b
beta see energy

depend how you look as dark energy or dark color

its not some when you say blackl..no

Are you remember what creator say..
creation of day and night

seeeee
2.5 days will be in future as today one day..please calculated how much from real dark or black day

then
see black population
did you ever think impact over them or they not going instick or desappier or something horiblle happen..depend what prophesy say who why where and how for what..impact going to be!

now try teach yourself great creation which exist before or what can come but not to be as well like never happen but in calculation can happen..

as you see tree pruning in February toward March its coming spring
seeeeeeeee

- my son and my dauthers in future you need know what you can do or not

spring of life have to be protected

psalm 63
who seek my life must died
proverb 4;23

be good
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#510907 Jan 31, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year hojo, hope you are doing well.
So true nothing to discuss with OX, such a liar.
Gave up on him way back.
Here is an excellent link I found.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Pass it forward.
Thanks Star! You, Liam, Anthony, Regina along with the other faith-filled Catholic Christians on this forum are (all) a "breath of fresh air" when it comes to the (fullness of the faith and the fullness of the TRUTH that Jesus Christ gave to us over 2,000 years ago.........Unfortunately the anti-catholic hate, hostility, and Protestant bible only animosity and vindictiveness still (runs deep) with bible only "fundies" who are desperately trying to debate the undebatable,refute the irrefutable,and deny the undeniable!!!!......As I have said previously!!......There is "nothing to debate, refute or argue about!!!!!.....The TRUTH has, is, and will always be firmly grounded in Jesus Christ and over 2,000 years in Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!!!!.....
God Bless you and your family in this New Year!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Tide with Beach 775,285
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min who 265,147
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min Mandela 119,654
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr royal kannadiga 1,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,006
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 2 hr Jolly 23,970
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 hr Al Capone 5,109
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 hr Native Indian 5,520
More from around the web